Author's Chapter Notes:

birthday sex, birthday sex

it's the best day of the year

jeremiah - birthday sex 

"You've gotta be kidding me baby!" JC called out into his headphones.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Earlier in the day, Sam had surprised him with a flight to Nice. Watching the French countryside beneath them was a treat, and her excitement at surprising him made his entire day. Waiting for them at the airport in Nice was a helicopter to take them to their next destination. The French Riviera went whipping by them and the helicopter was landing on the top deck of a yacht.  He wasn't quite sure where they were, but he knew it was beautiful. He was in disbelief, almost speechless as they landed. This was more than some next level wifey shit. 

"Mmm, Happy Birthday Josh," she smiled so cute as she took off her headset and unbuckled herself as they opened the door. "Welcome to Monte Carlo. I thought we could have some alone time, and it was much cooler to say we were staying on a boat instead of in a hotel." Her giggle was soft. 

"I..." He took his headset off and was blinking as he followed her off the helicopter. "I can't... baby!"

The crew whisked their suitcases off the helicopter and went deep in the cabin but she stayed on the deck with him for a moment. "We're going to go off the coast, away from everyone. We're just going to have the boat crew with us but you won't even know they're there." She grinned cute. "I have a few things planned for us but it's mostly just you and I being together, away from the world." She licked her lips playfully, "And maybe it's an excuse to rub you down with some oil." 

"UGHHHHHHHHH," He grabbed her harshly and pulled her into him with one arm around her as he crashed his lips upon hers in a solid and sure kiss, responding fuck yes.

She smiled on his lips, going in for a long and lingering kiss as well, definitely sexy but she didn't want to ramp it up too hot just yet. She then pulled away and giggled softly. "C'mere baby, Let's go check it out." They spent a few minutes wandering, two chaises and a table on the back, inside had a living room set up with a couch and a grand piano and television, a little dining room, a full kitchen. They went down the stairs to the bottom level to a bedroom that rivaled a luxe hotel suite.

His hand was locked with hers and he was completely in awe. "Baby this is amazing, it's beautiful... like no one has ever done anything like this before..."

She smiled. "Joshua Scott, you're worth every moment. I wanted you to feel as special as you make me feel." She licked her lips all cute, "And I called in a favor of a friend. This belongs to Givenchy. They want me doing some work on their next campaign and I may have been persuasive with this." She giggled softly, "Your first choice today, birthday boy, is to pick what bathing suit you want me in as our boat leaves the dock. You've got black trunks on the bed and some new aviators there. There's about 6 different bathing suits for me that you can pick from. It's all up to you."

"Ummmm," his smirk was coy, "Then I'm just going to need you to show me where I need to go to pick out my selection baby..." He licked his lips just thinking about the possibilities. 

She giggled softly, "C'mere." She pulled him into the bedroom where they were laid out. Every color, some two pieces, a few one pieces, some floral, some strappier than others.

"Oh my," his eyes darted from her to the bed then back to her, then to the bed. "The strappy one. No, no, no...I  like the one with the roses, yeah."

She smiled. "Hair up or down for you, daddy?'

"Mmm. Up... put it up so I can really make sure to oil all the parts like your neck... don't want you getting burnt you know." He grinned and started to play with her hair like he was going to put it up for her, and he was a hot mess with it. 

She started to laugh so cutely, "Josh, baby, when you're going to be my husband you're going to need to do a better job than that with my hair. Have you never done a woman's hair before?"

He was playing with her hair, getting it into a ponytail that looked like a four year old pulled it up and he was grinning. "No, I have not... you're my first try."

She laughed as she watched him through the mirror. "No, come here. You're going to get a lesson." She pulled out her hair tie and walked to her bag, pulling her brush out. Sit on the bed." She settled as well, handing him the brush. "Now brush it first. Get it how you want before you try and pull it back."

"Baby," he laughed, looking down at her brush. "I don't know. Are you sure?" He took the brush to her hair, unsure.

"Josh I brushed it this morning. My hair isn't that tangled of a mess," she laughed softly, "You can't hurt me. It's not so bad."

He smiled and just went for it, and he was doing a great job. "Okay, this isn't the part I'm worried about. What's next?" He tried brushing some of the hair up, holding it in his fist.

"You're doing great baby! Brush it up, gather it where you want to pull it up. Hold the pony in your hand, then here," she slipped her tie off her wrist and handed it to him, "Slide the hair tie in. You've watched me wrap it around a few times. Just try."

His brows furrowed as he was slowly doing it, just like a little kid would be. Concentrating, he brushed up each section of hair and got the ponytail wrapped around better than his first time. "Heyyy."

She smiled, watching him through the mirror. It made her heart so full to see him willing to try something as silly as this. "See Josh, I knew you could do it!" She giggled so softly, "You can do my hair anytime, baby."

"Wait wait wait. I gotta do it once more. Just let me do it better." He pulled her hair out and brushed it out again all smooth, then he started to pull it up again. 

"Anytime you need to practice baby, you've got a head of hair to work your magic on." She smiled as he tied it up again, much better this time. She made a soft satisfied noise and mumbled, "I'm gonna have to give you a girl. You're too good at this."

"Well now that I've been properly trained," he smirked, "Bring it on. I'll do her hair."

She looked back at him with a smile and a soft, thoughtful laugh. "I'll keep that in mind..." she turned a bit more and leaned up to kiss him softly,  "If we have a daughter someday, you can do her hair all you want, baby."

"Either one, I'll be able to do their hair," he smirked and touched her face as he kissed on her softly. "Mmm but right now, you're going to get into a bikini, and I'm going to go change."

"Mmm, yes. I'll meet you on the back deck in a few minutes." She let their kiss linger for a moment before she grabbed her things and walked into one of the bathrooms to change. 

"I can't wait," he bit his lip as he just started to undress right there. He put on the swim shorts and pulls his new aviators out of the case, putting them on top of his head. He looked in the mirror and could tell that he had lost a little of his abs from touring, but not too much. He patted them with a little grin.  He looked over at the bathroom door and then made his way to the back deck where she said she would meet him. He put his sunglasses on and looked out at the ocean in awe. "My woman did this for me." He sighed. 

Sam changed into the rose bikini that JC had picked up, fixing up the strapless top so it was just right, then adjusting the bottoms on her hips. She grinned cute, looking at herself in the mirror. She put on her matching sunglasses and walked out to the back deck. She saw him standing there looking out and she grinned. "Wow, what a view," she said out loud, knowing he was in a daydream.

He whipped around so fast to take a look at her. He grinned and felt his knees buckle a bit at the sight. "Fuck. Happy birthday to me."

"You're easy to shop for," she grinned, "Just a boat, a little skin... that's enough to keep you happy."

"Mmm, you have no idea," he walked over to her and his hands immediately went all over her hips. "So we just get a little sun? You and me? Relax?"

"That's the plan. We're going to go parasailing at sunset. Until then our plans are up in the air. Just some sun. A little wine, some beer, each other." She looked down at his hands, which hadn't stopped roaming for a second. 

"Mmm mmm mm. I can handle that," his hands stopped at her hips again. "I should probably oil you up."

"That would be great, I'd appreciate that." She grinned and nibbled at his lip softly. "I will gladly return the favor. Don't want you to burn up today."

He growled softly at her nibble and his hand traveled down to grab a good healthy portion of her ass cheek. "I don't know, could be worth it..."

***

Night had finally settled upon the ocean. A little speed boat just brought them back to the yacht. They went parasailing as the sunset began, floating high above the water in a dual parachute, filled with laughter, screams and lots of grinning. Sam was smirking as they climbed up the ladder back to the yacht. She was high on adrenaline and love. Their whole day was low key, laying in the sun, having lunch, some good sex topped off with parasailing. Waiting on the deck for them was a table set for a swanky dinner. 

JC was grinning so hard, also running on high adrenaline and love and this whole surprise. He was walking beside her and he put his hand down at the small of her back. "All of this and there's still more?"

She leaned back into him and smiled softly, leaning back to kiss his cheek softly. "It'll never be good enough for you. Besides, Neither of us can ever turn down a good dinner." She giggled as they sat down at the table. She had covered the rose bikini with a pretty white lace coverup dress, and he had slipped on a button down shirt left open with his trunks. "Go see what we're having," she said with a grin.

JC lifted the silver dome of the platter. Underneath was a traditional Maryland style crab dinner with dirty crabs, corn on the cob with cold beers waiting at the table. He groaned and put his hand on his stomach.

"You do realize that you are spoiling the shit out of a man right? What if my expectations stay high?" He licked his lips.

She smirked right back at him. "They'd better stay high as fuck then, daddy."

JC leaned in and kissed her ear, nibbling on the lobe gently. "High as fuck then..."

Sam laughed softly, leaning up to touch his cheek. "I'll meet expectations as long as I can baby. Now let's eat, I'm starving."

"Mmm yes, let's eat," he mumbled a few other things as he sat down next to her, then he cracked the top off of his beer and took a long sip. 

Sam took a sip as well, smiling at him. "A toast to the birthday boy. My husband to be, for being the most amazing man of the Chasez family for the rest of our lives. Love you, baby." She grinned cute and took another long sip. 

JC grinned, and when she brought her bottle down he reached and toasted her bottle with his. "Thank you for this amazing gift. I love you baby... and thank you for being the woman of my dreams."

She smirked. "Mmm. That's my pleasure baby. Literally." She giggled softly, leaning over to the pile of crabs. She began to break one up. It was messy but amazing, and she didn't care. 

JC didn't give a care about how messy it was, in fact he thought it was hot how raw and real they could be in their relationship or who they were. "Baby," he took a messy bite, licking Old Bay seasoning off his lips, "This is why I'm going to marry you..."

Sam laughed softly, her face covered already. "Mmm because I'm a hot mess?" She grinned, pulling another crab from the pile and a piece of corn on the cob that had been steamed with the crabs. 

"Yep." He took one of the mallets and slammed it on the table on one of the biggest crabs from the pile. He started giggling when the seasoning flew across the table and landed on Sam's hand. 

"Well it's a good thing you are too," she smirked, licking it off of her hand before smashing her next crab and nibbling on it. 

He pulled the biggest piece of claw meat out and he smiled charmingly. "Because I love you so much, I want you to have this." He held it up to her lips.

She grinned, "Look at you, always sharing the biggest meat with me." She giggled softly and took the piece from him, chewing it slowly. 

JC grinned so hard, leaning in to kiss her on her lips as she was chewing. "Always gonna share my biggest piece with you baby."

She swallowed her bite before kissing him once more. "Guess you figured out what I like." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. 

"I'm gonna toast that to you during our wedding. Mmhmm. To my bride who always takes my big meat." He smirked and took a bite for himself. 

She laughed, "I'm sure your mom will LOVE that. And Justin will probably toast to the fact that he shares even more meat when he's your best man. This should be great."

"I'm not worried about my mom, but maybe yours." He laughed real low, "We'll just have to get her a little drunk before dinner baby." His face was lit up with amusement.

"My mother is not one you're going to need to worry about. She loves asking questions. It embarrassed the hell out of me when I was younger," she shook her head but was laughing.

"OH REALLLLLLY?" His grin was full of mischief.  

"Oh really." She repeated with a little smirk, "My mom had a pretty varied dating history before she met my dad-- she dated an NBA player who was like 7 feet tall, a Korean businessman she met on a trip abroad. She was never one to shy away from the details."

JC coughed on a piece of crab before swallowing. "I'm sorry what?" He looked at her with a laugh, "When can I sit down with your mom about this?"

She giggled. "Honey, anytime you want to. I'm sure she'd love to ask you questions and dish it out with you. She has always been very open about romantic relationships and sexual ones. You'd probably have to hear her talking about my exes but the other information you'd love the shit out of, I'm sure." 

"I can handle that," he puffed his chest out playfully before wiping his hands and his face off, then getting up and leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Can I get you another beer baby?"

She smiled and her eyes closed when he kissed her cheek. He would never stop eliciting that reaction out of her. "Mmm. Another beer would be fantastic." She wiped her hands and face off as well then rubbed her tummy through her dress. "And that was delicious."

"Seriously. It was amazing baby." He kissed once more before he walked all proudly to the built in cooler in the floor. He smirked at the insane variety of beers that were in the ice. He pulled out two more Heinekeins and popped their tops off as he walked back to her.

"Mmm," she grinned playfully, "Thanks baby." She was watching him, biting her lip and tilting her head too. There was something about him in the moonlight, in that very moment. He was so confident and self assured. Sometimes she couldn't handle it.

JC walked right back up to her, taking a long sip as he handed hers over. His eyes went down on her and when he finished his sip, he licked his lips slowly. Something about her watching him like he was the sexiest man in the world was the most incredible thing to him. He felt a tumble in his belly already, his...wantiness for her was growing by the moment. "What's that look for?" he grinned. 

She smirked, holding the bottle up to her lips and taking a sip. "Admiring the fuck out of you. Like. I need to say... you really want to tell me that you weren't always this confident and sexy man? I'm having a hard time believing it. Because I'm fucking under your spell, like no other."

He lifted an eyebrow, not expecting that response. "Ummm, well," he was thoughtful for a moment, tilting his head the way hers was to examine her, "I wasn't always this confident and sure of myself off stage, that's for sure. I'm not even always that way. I definitely used jokes and nerdy humor to mask my insecurities in school. I worked hard to figure out what made me tick and what made me... me. The guys really helped with that, the whole music thing did too. But I'll tell you right now that the JC that is out onstage, the one who is the lead singer, isn't always the Josh that happens offstage. I'm my own worst critic and I will pick apart every action and motion and word that I say and do when the lights go down."

She smiled softly. "That wasn't what that look was for," she giggled just a bit, "It kind of just came out, like a stream of consciousness. But I do truly mean that, everything about you Josh. It's got me good. Whether it's that confident JC or the overanalyzing Josh." She shook her head but was smiling.

"Oh you mean the same way that you've completely unraveled me and wrapped me back up with all of your things intertwined? You've literally blown the covers off of the way I have dealt with women. No woman was ever supposed to see the real me ever again. It was just easier that way. Easier to just feel the pleasure of the moment, let them believe who they thought I was and send them on their way. Then you come along and just strip me down naked." He shook his head thoughtfully, "I'm just so fucking mesmerized by you and that I'm the lucky one that gets to marry you."

She smiled, leaning over to rest her lips against his temple. "I guess we've both done a lot more for each other than the other really realizes. You've given me back a part of me I lost 3 years ago. So for you I'm grateful." She left a soft kiss. "So we're even." She grinned and pulled away slightly from him, needing a moment to stretch with her beer in hand. 

He let out a soft sigh, watching her closely. A grin played at his lips. "Would you like to come sit on the top deck with me and watch the stars continue to show up? Kinda like we did that night in New York under the blanket?"

She walked the few steps over to him, tugging gently on his open button down before she captured his lips in one quick kiss. "You mean the night I hoped you'd be mine?"

He smiled and nodded at the same time as he was staring down at her, towering over her. He was letting her pull on his shirt like that. He just wanted to stand there and look at her that way too. "Yeah, that night that I knew I didn't want anyone else getting near you."

She smiled and worked to slip the button down off of his body, one arm at a time. "You know, how many moments have we had under the stars?" She couldn't help but be a little doe-eyed at him, thinking about everything. "That night at my apartment, wrapped in the blanket. I know neither of us really knew just where this was going to go. Then laying on the chaise on your patio after the video. You asked me to be your girlfriend. New Years in Napa... the vineyard where you took me to dinner. Paris just a few nights ago. Wow."

"Mmm," he had the sweetest look in his eyes as he was watching her. "Can I tell you a little secret?"

She smiled and rested her hand on his chest, her fingertips brushed up against his necklace. "Of course."

"Before that night, I never cared about the fucking stars. They were just there. And after that night, I  never looked at them the same way. I knew that I was always going to see you when I looked up, no matter where you were."

She smiled and took a moment to really look up into his eyes. She didn't say anything, and she didn't need to. Her eyes said all that she needed to. Everything around them was still and quiet, the boat was rocking slightly in the water and the wave caps were sparkling with the light of the moon.

He reached down and cupped her face with her looking at him that way, he inched closer. "And that's when I knew you would be different, and in the back of my mind I knew we would be together. And that you were the one."

She smiled on his lips, "You know that after you left, that next day I called my mom and told her about you for the first time."

He smiled and leaned down to brush his lips with hers, "Mmmm how much did you tell her about me?"

"I told her that I had met someone a few weeks ago, we had built this flirty friendship but I thought I was starting to long for more," she mumbled against his lips, between kisses. 

"Mmm, I'm just gonna need to ask her about this conversation," he grinned, pulling her closer. He took a moment to suck her lips in just a little more, then smiled, letting them go.

"She did ask how you were in bed," she laughed softly, "She scolded me when I told her I didn't know."

JC laughed all low and leaned back for a slow and sensual kiss, his lips opened and closed a few times, then he pulled back enough to whisper on her lips, "And what about now? Does she know now?"

She grinned a bit against his kiss. "Mmmm," she shoved at his chest playfully, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She backed away with a wicked grin, turning around to look at him over her shoulder before taking off running up the stairs to the top deck.

"Ohhh, you!" He watched her run up the stairs before following her. He had lost his shirt since she had pulled it off, just in the black swim trunks. His hair was a mess from being in the water and sun all day and his face was just a touch of sunkissed. 

When she heard his noisy footsteps on the desk, she giggled, peeling off her white lace coverup dress. One of her hands was on the railing, the other rested on her hip. She watched as he came to the top step and made his way to her slowly, with a little smirk. "And just so you know, Joshua, we had a scale. There was Travis. He was my first boyfriend that I lost my virginity too. It was a disaster. And then I had this boyfriend named Devin, and he was insane. So everything was based on that scale. Travis to Devin." She licked her lips cutely. 

He smirked and began to rub his hands together. "So there's Travis to Devin... and was there someone kinda falling in the middle of them?"

"But of course. Those were the markers through." She couldn't keep her grin from getting bigger.

"So, what I'm hearing you say is, you had awful, and you had mind blowing sexual experiences with your boyfriends," he stepped right up to her with a playful grin, "I know there's a point to where this is going."

She giggled. "You're expecting a point to this story because you're looking to find out where you fall on the scale, aren't you."

He put his hands on either side of the rail, trapping her. "Honestly, for some reason I don't really care where I fall on your scale because I already know how I make your body react to mine. I know that you have never gone without an orgasm when we throw down, and usually my name is involved multiple times, so I don't really think I have anything to worry about." His voice was matter of fact and low. It made goosebumps immediately appear all over her body.

She smirked slightly, leaning up to kiss him softly as her hands went to his chest. "Mmm. The scale no longer exists."

"Yeah? Because I broke it or?" he grinned into her kiss, returning them slowly and using one arm to embrace her and pull her into his body.

She smiled on his lips as they moved a little closer together, "I told momma they couldn't hold a candle to you and I wasn't going to need to shop around anymore."

He smiled cutely on her. "Sounds like what I told Justin after the first time we slept together." Both of his arms wrapped around her tightly as the wind picked up in just a slight gust around them. 

She smiled and rested her head against his as the wind blew around them just a bit. "And here we are..."

"Here we are," he nuzzled his face against hers, putting his lips on her cheek, "Getting married."

She smiled and whispered softly against his face, "Hey Josh?"

"Yes my love?" He was placing the softest kisses on her face and taking in her smell.

Her voice was soft and warm. "Let's get married outside. And have our first dance as husband and wife under the same stars that we fell in love under."

He grinned softly. "I was thinking the same thing. I want you to have anything and everything you want," he kissed his way  to her lips and placed the softest kiss there, "Nothing spared for you."

She smiled, nodding against his face. "I have some ideas. I hope you're okay with something intimate. I don't want to say a small wedding because I don't do small," she giggled softly, "I want it fancy but I want it intimate. Just the ones who matter the most to us."

He pulled his face back a bit so he could look at her, brushing her face with his hand, "Baby that sounds perfect. I don't want something outrageous and large, I just want you and our families with the best of friends."

"I'll want Ashley to make my dress. But here I am, getting so ahead of myself. Tonight is about you, blue eyes." she smiled, blinking as she looked at the way he was smiling at her. 

"Mmm," he squeezed her hands, "Why don't we go inside and get ready for bed. We can take a nice hot bath in that jacuzzi."

"Sounds wonderful. We do have a busy day tomorrow celebrating you again."

"Oh we do?" he smirked, shaking his head as he took her hand, walking back down the steps to go inside the cabin with her. "What else have you done Ms. Bentley?"

She laughed sweetly as they went down into the bedroom cabin. "We're going hiking. And a little bit of rock climbing out here. I've never really seen it all the way through or been successful but when I'm with you I feel like I can do anything." she smiled softly, "And being with you has me in the best shape I've ever been in so it's worth a shot again."

He pulled her right into the bathroom and he started to fill the tub up right away. "Shiiiiit, baby, being with you has me in the best shape of my life too." He grinned, "I love that idea."

She grinned cute, leaning against the counter and watching him. "I do love touring body JC, but I love home body JC too." She looked down and rubbed at her own stomach. "My being in love with you and life is taking some of this away but I don't care." She giggled softly at the littlest bit of belly sticking out from over her bottoms from their week of vacationing. She pulled the bottoms down and tossed them on the floor. "I know you'll push me tomorrow if I need it too."

He sat on the edge of the tub adding the bubbles. He looked up at her with an amused grin. "Are you totally saying that I'm getting fat now?" He laughed so cute. "Oh my god."

She giggled. "Umm, definitely talking about me. Not you. You've got a 95 pack okay?"

He looked down at poked at his less than normal abs, "There's like 4 left."

"Touring gave you 8. It's okay," she grinned, "I had like 2 starting for the first time in forever. Not so much anymore." She giggled, poking at her belly, "I guess it's back to the gym together."

"Welll, we are still on vacation so that's not going to start anytime soon," he stood up and dropped his shorts and with one swift motion he grabbed at her top so it came off just like her bottoms. "If you want, we can get serious and worry about a honeymoon body when we get back home."

"No need for it just yet," she grinned, "I'm happy vacationing with my sexy as fuck fiancé. Who is now 30." 

He grinned. "Even if I lost my abs and got pudgy would you still think that I was sexy?" He messed with her messy hair, pulling it from the ponytail he made earlier in the day. He was being cute and candid and he loved these moments with her. 

She laughed so cutely, "Josh, I don't think I agreed to marry you because of your abs."

"You didn't?" He grinned, smiling and pulling her to the tub as he ran his fingers through her hair. He left a few soft kisses on her lips. 

She smiled and gave another sweet peck. "Maybe your arms. Not your abs. And you do enough lifting of me to keep those bad boys lookin' good." 

"Mmmm, speaking of lifting...." He grabbed her and pulled her up into the tub with him with ease, "My favorite thing to lift."

She giggled softly, "You get off on that don't you?" She settled herself between his legs, not even bothering to go and find her own spot even though the tub was large enough for her to do so. 

"I get off on you being sexy as fuck, that's what I get off on," he mumbled all cute, leaning back against the wall of the tub, pulling her with him. He reached behind him to touch a panel of controls, dimming the lights in the room so the moon and night sky were more visible through the windows.

She giggled softly, snuggling into him against the tub. He was already beginning to press up on her thigh. "I love that I get you going just like that."

"Wellll," he grunted, "You're naked. My favorite ass is against me. I can't control that shit. I'll have sex with you any time and any place."

"I'll remember that and keep it in my back pocket for when I'm needing to," she replied with a smirk. 

"And what about when I get home and just decide that I need you?" He scooped up some bubbles and let them slide down her arm.

She smiled, dipping her head down. "Mmm. Just check and make sure I'm not an emotional wreck and then just tell me."

He scooped up more bubbles, letting them slide down her other arm before he put his lips against her spine. He mumbled softly, "If you're an emotional wreck, I'll just make love to you until you're not anymore."

She shivered when he spoke against her spine, and she knew he could feel it in his arms. "Mmm. I like that. And when you're angry, I'll kiss you all over until you're not," she grinned, "Allll the way up and down."

"Hopefully I'm not angry too often," he grinned, "Though I'll take you kissing me all over." "He pulled her floating body back in close so his lips could be pressed against her skin better, "And I'm going to make love to you so much you're not going to be able to think straight, and all of your girlfriends are going to need to set the bar higher for themselves."

Her soft moan was thoughtful. "I like that too. Mhmm, I do."

"Yeah?" His lips made their way to her neck and his hands that were around her waist pulling her into his body slid down to her hips, then to her thighs, where he slid them apart further and used his legs to keep them hooked and spread in the way that they were so she couldn't close them now if she wanted to. His hands slid their way back up to where her thighs met her hips, and he wasn't moving them another inch. 

Her head dipped forward a bit further and she let out a soft sigh. She knew that he knew just what he was doing to her. "Mmhmm. Yup." She grinned softly to herself, looking down at the bubbles, "Just like you'll be running to Justin and the boys just like girls do."

"I will?" he grinned as his lips barely made it to her ear where he whispered, "What would I tell them?" His hand crept up and let his fingers graze over her with the slowest of motion, that if he wasn't careful enough, the tips of his fingers would slip inside. 

She closed her eyes, letting herself be in the moment with him. He set her body on fire with every motion of his. "Mmm. About how my body is always ready for you. How you don't need words. Just one look at my body is ready for you. How I've figured out the spots on your body that make YOU tick... and I'm not afraid to use them for my own control." 

He had to let out a moan of his own. How she could do that to him astounded him... turn his own little tease game right back against him. "How do you fucking do that to me?" he mumbled. He was completely turned on and she could feel him as he was feeling on her, and he wasn't shy about taking a couple of his fingers and pushing them through to feel on her from the inside.

Her voice got breathy. "I learned from the best apparently." She leaned back into his body a bit more, keeping her head dipped forward. 

He took her earlobe between his teeth only as a graze and added another finger. He said nothing to her reply, he just sat and listened to her breathing as he worked his fingers.

She mumbled softly on a moan, "Josh....." Her breath got heavier and you could hear one little gasp get stuck in her throat. 

His voice was barely above a whisper because he wanted to hear her and feel her react to him. "Yes baby." He circled with his thumb a bit, letting his lips rest against her neck where his breath got heavy too.

Sam shook her head slightly and whispered after her next moan. "Baby, I want you to go with me... this isn't about me..."

"Relax baby, I'm getting more pleasure out of this than you know," he slowed his hand and kissed from one side of her neck to the other and he mumbles, "I wanna feel you against my hand."

Her head went back against his chest and she let out a low noise, forcing her hips up harder at his hand before she mumbled. "Switch hands. Your left."

He sucked in a breath and let out a moan at her sudden direction because she knew just what she wanted and how her body worked and it was so sexy to him. He switched his hands and put his left one down into place. "Mmm. Yes."

She shifted her hips to accommodate the change in feeling and direction and the pressure of him using his non-dominant hand. She could hear him suck in a breath near her ear which made her breath even shorter. "Lips back on my neck..."

"Mmm," his lips went back to her neck as he stayed working on her at the same pace real slow for a good minute before adding more pressure, and his other hand actually came around to slide another finger up. He wanted to learn all her curves and just where her spot was. He could play like this forever until he got it right. His lips took a suck at her skin.

She brought his lips onto her neck so she could learn her head back against him and put her own lips against his ear. She put herself to his ear so he could more intimately hear all the noises she was making. When his fingers curved just so, he found her spot and her body instantly trembled as a slow wave crashed. He could feel it against his hand and his entire body rocked with her body's reaction. Her breath caught and she let the lowest ohhhh out in his ear, while her body did the rest of the talking. 

His mouth fell open and he knew he could almost get off just feeling this happen to her. His fingers didn't stop, but they slowed as he moaned against her, letting her body ride the wave until she stopped shaking and collapsed her body weight onto him. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her while her body continued to go into euphoria. He whispered, "oh my god baby."

She just moaned in response. She couldn't even begin to process words yet. Her eyes were closed. Fuck, he was sexy and all the things he could do to her body. She couldn't even begin to explain it. 

"Mmm, do you even know how sexy you are?" He slipped his hand into her hair and made her turn her head enough to kiss her really slowly and sloppily because of the angle. 

"C'mere baby," she made a noise and moved herself around a bit so she was straddling him. She leaned down to get his lips in a slow and sexy kiss. Her body was a mess of hormones for him and she couldn't help it. She rocked her hips on him a bit, feeling him completely turned on for her. It made her moan. She let her rocking hips lower so he filled her up slowly. Her body was coming down from its amazing rush and was sensitive, but this feeling made her moan. 

JC could no longer concentrate on kissing her, because she completely took over and dominated his ass for some more sex. He broke away from her kisses to lean his head back against the tub. "Ohhh," he grabbed at her hips, loving the way he could feel them rocking and working, but he also knew what a hard workout it was. 

"Mmm, tell me how fast you want it daddy. What does he want?" Her hips were rising and rocking, lifting and lowering on him in a slow rhythm. 

"Baby..." his eyes opened and he looked at her with a lusty, glazed over look, "This." He gripped her hips hard and made her come down on him more, "Harder grind."

She nodded and adjusted herself so her hips were rocking harder on him. She could feel him deep inside of her and their hips were touching with each glide and thrust. "Ohhh. Yes." Her hands went on the edge of the tub to get more leverage. 

JC's face contorted with the shift she made, his eyes squinted shut and he let out a rushed moan. "Baby!" He thrust his hips up as she came down, and with her pushing down harder he was getting in deep. He clenched his jaw. "Don't. Stop."

"C'mon daddy. Ugh. You do me right...." Her lips parted as she worked on a harder grind and the water began to splash.

He grunted as his hips bucked up on her harder. His hands made their way to the edge of the tub too and their bodies were making a noise together. He was grunting and sucking in his breath at how she was being so dominant and how raw they were. "Fuuuuck I'm.... fuck!" It was written all over his face and his sentence couldn't even come out before he threw his head to the side and clenched his teeth. He let it just take over.

"YES!" she called out his name as his body let go, and it was intense which sent her next thrust straight to her core and she was unraveling again, the second in a few short minutes. "Ohhhh!"

His arms came up and wrapped around her, pulling her down onto him so they both fell back into the tub, making a giant splash. He was still riding out his wave and wanted her close to his body. 

Her lips sloppily fell on his as her body went through its last few jolts, settling into a state of bliss. She was tingling as far down as her toes. Her eyes closed and she moaned on to his cheek. The only words that could escape were a rushed whisper, "Happy birthday daddy."

He was still breathing hard and couldn't fully reply to her just yet. His mind was spinning, his body sending little shocks through him still. All he could do was groan and put his lips on hers, pulling her head close so he could kiss her head.

She brought her head a little bit closer to him, closing her eyes and catching her breath. The water was all around them and it just heightened all of the sensations she was having. 

He sucked in a breath and let it out in a long sigh. "Ohhhh my god." He wrapped his arms around her tightly and got back to sitting up and holding her against him. 

She grinned lazily and rested her face up against his for a moment, she whispered hoarsely, "When you asked me what kinda shit you could tell Justin and the boys when you gossip like girls? There you go." She giggled softly against his ear. 

"Trust me. I can't wait to fucking rub that in their faces," he nuzzled his face against hers and pushed his face into her neck. 

"On a scale of Travis to JC..." she grinned and kissed on his temple softly. "God you're an amazing lover Josh."

"Mmm. Only as amazing as my soulmate," he pulled back to look at her and he had such a love lock on his gaze. 

"Likewise, handsome." She sighed softly, contentedly. "I think I'm ready to head to bed. Will you cuddle with me, 30 year old birthday boy?"

He grinned, pulling the drain and helping them both to stand up. He knew the kind of sex they just had, he wasn't going to risk straight lifting her out of the water. "Let's get dried off and get some sleep baby. This 30 year old would love to cuddle with you."

She smiled and nodded a bti. When she went to take her first step out of the tub, she felt a little stretch and soreness and she laughed softly. "Sometimes I forget about how big you are." She smirked. 

His laugh was really low. "I'm not sorry one bit." He helped her out and wrapped a towel around her, "Make you remember who broke your scale."

"Mmm, yes, my sexy fiance who is big but not TOO big. Just right for me." She sighed cute and reached for a towel to dry him off.

JC was laughing at the scene, both of them drying each other off and laughing about it. When he finished, he threw the towel to the side and gently smacked her ass to watch it jiggle while he walked to the bathroom.

She knew his eyes were on her and she was laughing so softly as she walked down the hall to the bedroom. "Not moving my hips on purpose." 

He smirked as he followed her into the bedroom. "I know when you're working on your hips baby, I know." He went to his bag and pulled on a pair of briefs and harshly adjusted himself. 

"You know when I put on the moves just for you." She went to her suitcase and grabbed a tank top and a pair of black shorts. She pulled them on then climbed into bed. 

He stretched and just stood there, keeping his eyes on her. He was in a thoughtful straight of mind. Especially after all of that, his body was on a come down and he was feeling some type of way about his girl. 

She crawled over, laying down on his side with a cute little grin.

He smiled slyly. "You're trying to get me to have a reaction right now..."

"Baby, I just got you to have a reaction about 10 minutes ago. And you me," She licked her lips playfully, "I was just playin' with you." She rolled over in the bed so she was on her own side. 

"Noooo, come back." He crawled into bed and reached to pull her back onto his side. "I'm just teasin you."

She laughed softly, bringing her head to his chest, all up on his side sharing his pillow with him too. "I very vividly remember asking you if you had a side preference after we came in from my patio and you had set up the bed by the fire," she smiled, looking up into his eyes, "Did you have any idea you'd be picking the side for the rest of your life?"

He stroked her hair and closed his eyes, remembering that night. "I had no idea what I was doing, I just knew I wanted to be doing it."

She smiled and let her lips rest on his chest, where she left soft kisses where his heart was. "Me too. I remember this feeling of anticipation almost like, this feels so right, but it's exciting and scary at the same time. The exciting and scary has now been replaced with comfort and trust and just love."

"I wish I could tell you how much you scared me, but not at the same time. I was so scared of how much you made me feel, after I thought I couldn't ever feel." His voice was soft and thoughtful, full of honesty. 

She smiled, looking up at him from his chest. "Do I still scare you?"

"Not in the least," his smile was sure, "I love you so much and I'm not afraid of that."

"That makes me happy to hear. Obviously I know that you love me, and you have for quite some time. I mean," she giggled, "I'm going to be taking your last name soon enough. I just know that in some of our earliest conversations the idea of commitment and marriage scared you. I love that you've grown. We've grown together."

"You scared the hell out of me in the beginning, those first couple months, but it became less and less the more I got to spend time with you baby." He touched along her face. 

She smiled and kissed his fingers. "The unknowns of life seem so much less scary when I know you're by my side."

"Because I'm always by your side now. For the rest of your life, I got your back baby and I know you've got mine." He was looking at her with pure love in his eyes. 

She grinned so cute, her own heart eyes looking up at him. "Baby I'm looking forward to every adventure we have together. I'm excited to marry you, to travel with you, I'm excited to start a family and have those adventures too."

"Would you believe me if I said the more I think about life with you and what it means, the more excited about hitting those milestones I get?"

"Oh I believe you," she reached up to touch his face," I know that just a few days we talked about it and I completely respect waiting a while."

"I definitely want to wait. Yes, 100 percent, but I don't think I'll get all afraid to talk about it with you. It's life and it's something I do eventually want, okay?"

"Of course," she grinned, "And when I can't contain myself anymore with the overwhelming urge to carry your children, you'll be the first to know." She yawned and snuggled him like he was her teddy bear. Her hand rested on his stomach.

"I'd hope I'm the first one that you tell," he grinned and pulled the blankets over them, "Let's get some sleep Samantha. Thank you so much for one of the best birthdays of my life."

She giggled, "You'd better be. I need you to make it happen." She placed a soft kiss on his chest, "And you're welcome Josh. You deserve every minute of today. Happy birthday."

"I'll be there to make a baby with you in about 15 years baby, don't worry." He leaned down and kissed her head with a grin. 

She hit him playfully in the chest. "Oh Josh."

He started belly laughing. "Baby, I'm joking... I'm kidding... I'll be old in 15 years."

She grinned slyly in response. "Goodnight Joshua..." 

"Goodnight, my love." He smiled and reached to turn the lights off. He rested his head on the pillow, watching her fall asleep. He was replaying the events of the day, thinking of what he did to deserve her, and this life that they were planning together. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc