Author's Chapter Notes:

So honey now, take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

At last, my love has come along

My lonely days are over and life is like a song

Sam smiled, humming along to the music in the grand bathroom. She leaned up on her tiptoes, finishing off her makeup and hair. JC was scurrying around in the suite. He had been mysterious for the start of the evening, only telling her she should get dolled up and wear the dress he had hung up for her on the hanger in the closet. She loved when he played the mysterious card and she couldn't stop smiling at her reflection. He had picked out a blush simple dress, made of a soft silk material. It was fit to hug her curves ever so slightly with a slit up one leg all the way up to her thigh.

JC was finishing getting dressed in the closet, standing in front of the mirror.  He was wearing a nice light grey button down shirt with a pair of black dress pants and some killer shiny black dress shoes. His cuffs matched his belt and he was looking and feeling straight out of the pages of GQ magazine. His heart felt a little on edge but he was so happy, taking in all of his feelings of being in Paris like this. He leaned closer to the mirror to fix a piece of his perfect hair, slicked back just slightly. 

She put on her makeup setting spray and glossed up her lips nice and pink. She looked at the clock then leaned toward the closet. "Josh honey, I need five minutes. Is that okay?"

"I probably do too, so take your time." He smiled softly, sending off a text and making a quick phone call.

Sam fixed everything up and did her thing, snapping a quick picture of herself for good measure. She walked into the bedroom and slipped on her matching Jimmy Choo heels. They made her smile as she spun around in a little circle. 

JC slipped his phone in his pocket and made sure he had his wallet and all the things he was going to need for the evening. He leaned against the little island in the kitchen as he waited for her, feeling anticipatory butterflies in his belly. 

She left a light little cloud of Chloe behind as she grabbed her clutch with everything she needed, calling out for her man. "Baby, I'm ready!" She was glowing from head to toe-- happy, romanced and loved. All new feelings for her and she was never letting them go. 

He stood up straight when she walked out of the bedroom, and you could hear him make a noise. "Oh my god." His voice was almost under a breath, not a whisper but not completely inaudible either.

Sam smiled so big when she saw him and heard his noise. "Ohhh my Josh. You are the most handsome man I think I'll ever see." She held at her heart.

He put his hand over his own heart and shook his head with a smile. "I can't even express to you how beautiful you are to me. Good God." He talked over to her and put his hand along her side. "Baby, you're literally stunning."

She smiled, gazing into his eyes for a long minute. Her heart was very full and she couldn't help wanting to take the time to be in the moment. "You did a nice job of picking this out, honey."

He smiled softly, leaning down to kiss her lips only once. "I thought you'd be beautiful in it and I was right. It's perfect for a night like this. I promise."

She smiled, letting her lips graze once more. "Mmm. I trust you baby. Lead the way, I'm yours tonight."

"Mmmm," he couldn't take his lips off hers just yet either, needing to kiss her a couple times real soft and real slow. He mumbled, "Damn right you're mine."

She giggled softly. "All yours." She gave his lip a tiny nibble then she needed to break away. She had to stop herself because he was looking straight out of one of her fantasies. She knew she needed to slow her roll.

He licked his lips slowly and shook his head. "Mmm. C'mon baby, we have a car waiting on us." He took her hand and led her to the elevator, then down to the front entrance where a towncar was waiting for them with the door opened.

She let out a cute squeal when he helped her into the car, as it drove off she rested her head on his shoulder. "How is it that everything is perfectly executed with you?"

He looked down at her and smiled. "Nothing is perfect. You're just in this cute little love bubble right now, right along with me."

"Okay fine," she smirked, "Just don't pop my love bubble. I'll be mad. I like thinking you're basically perfect." She leaned in and poked his side, "I did pick you to be my man after all."

"Trust me when I tell you I'm not popping any love bubbles, not tonight anyway." He laughed real low and leaned over to kiss the side of her face. "Tonight is special you know..."

"Yep, it is. Tonight is the night I'm only 2 years younger than you instead of 3 starting at midnight." She giggled softly and tilted her head as he kissed on her face.

"Yes, that's right. And we only have a few hours before you're that much older." The city was all around them, but they were leaving the busy downtown area. The car was taking a few turns here and there and slowing down because the cobblestone streets were bumpy. The sidewalks were lit by dozens of tall lanterns.

She smiled and nuzzled up against his face. "Mmm. Yup. Old like you," she grinned and poked his side before leaning in to kiss him softly. She was so tuned into loving on him that she didn't even notice the city had almost disappeared until the car got a little bit darker from the lack of light around them.

JC didn't say anything, just observing out the window and noticing they were where they were about to be left off. The car came to a stop and he said up. "Oh, this is us. C'mon babydoll." He took her hand and got out of the car, helping her out after him. There was literally no one else around them, no other sounds for miles except the light breeze of a summer evening and a few crickets too. No matter where you looked, left, right, there was nothing but lights, trees and a building here or there. 

She fixed her dress as they began to walk, peeking around her. Everything was so quiet and pristine that she almost couldn't handle it. "Ohhh, Josh." She shifted her gaze to look at him and her eyes sparkled in the lantern light. "Baby."

He smiled just lightly as they started to walk down the path. "What?"

"This is beautiful." She squeezed his hand. 

His voice was soft and stern. "Another side of France you deserve to see baby... I want you to remember tonight, spending our birthdays together for the first time." He walked her down a few more steps and pulled her in another direction which was lined with a tunnel of tall bushes and smaller lanterns, but only for a few steps, then they reached a view of the Paris skyline that was breathtaking. 

She made the softest little eep and snuggled into him, needing to whisper as she held onto him, "Ohhh, wow."

He hummed softly as well, wrapping his arms around her, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck for a minute. He was holding her and enjoying every moment of it. "Wow is right."

She closed her eyes and sighed cute, letting him hold her and make her feel safe from the world. Her hands rested on top of his hands that were resting on her hips. "Paris is magic. I don't care what anybody says, I've always felt that way. But it's not called the city of romance for nothing. You bring out a side of Paris that I haven't been able to experience, Joshua."

His voice was low and in her ear. "That was what I was hoping for baby." He put his lips under her earring and mumbled, "You should look down on the ledge in front of you."

She had goosebumps, every nerve of hers was heightened from him and she couldn't contain her heart. "Oh Josh." She peeked down then bent down to the ledge to lift the box up. She lifted the lid off and grinned. Inside the box was a polaroid camera with a sticky note that read "because you love to capture the little things." "Eeeep!" she giggled softly and snapped a picture of him right there.

"I knew that was going to happen," he laughed, "I just knew it." He nipped at her neck softly and took the camera from her while she held the new photo. "For real now, just you and me in the moment in this beautiful spot." He reached up to take one of them and they were so in tuned, and the background behind them was picture-perfect. 

She laughed cutely and leaned to kiss him softly. "You make every moment worth capturing baby. Even when you can predict I'm going to want one of you watching me."

"You see baby, that's the beauty of getting to date someone and observing things that aren't always noticeable in the beginning. I like that I'm still getting to learn new things about you. I never want to stop." He took her hand and kept the camera in his other as they continued to stroll along.

"Mmm, neither do I, Josh." She smiled and she swung their hands between them as they strolled. She was checking out some of the buildings. The night was warm but not hot, the light breeze was just right. "I feel like we'll both always have things to teach each other."

"Of course. Just like when one of us is angry about something, you're gonna have to tell me point blank sometimes that I was a jerk and made you mad." He smirked to himself, "Because I'm a guy and that automatically makes me an idiot."

Sam grinned, "And likewise, because I'm a woman and I'm always right, but every once in awhile you might have a valid point that I might miss." She licked her lips cutely. 

He couldn't help but start to laugh, nodding a few times. "Noted baby, noted."

"Nice job Josh," she giggled and leaned in to kiss his cheek, "This is why I'm going to keep you."

"Oh good, I was hoping you'd still say that." He smirked and stopped, pulling her into him so he could look down at her while there were still enough lanterns around to light the area around them and he could look into her eyes, he wanted to have as many moments as he could. "I have another little gift for you."

She smiled, peeking up and looking into his eyes. Hers were sparkling because he had her so deeply in her feelings. "Okay baby, spoil away. I won't argue with you today about spoiling me. I promised!"

"You only gonna let me spoil you for this one night?" He smirked as he slipped something into her hand while her eyes were locked on him. It was cool and metal, and was difficult to tell what it was based on touch right away. It was a beautiful, antique looking skeleton key.

She grinned cute and said in a sing song voice "Just one night, baby!" She smiled and felt along in her hand, unable to determine the contents just by touch. She opened up her hand and held the key up. "Oh baby it's beautiful!"

JC smiled, taking her hand again. "You'll need that later." They continued to walk down a path and he looked over at her, as she was still admiring the key. "Hey Samantha..."

She smiled, playing with her key in the palm of her hand. "Mmm. Yes, Handsome?"

"I think you should turn around." They just walked up on a beautiful, hidden Chateau. Typically, chateaus were found more in the French countryside, but this one was tucked away just on the outskirts of Paris. It was lit up slightly, but not overly glowing. 

She turned around and let out a sweet gasp. "Josh! It's magnificent. Oh my gosh." Her voice wasn't even above a whisper. She was awe-struck.

He smiled down at her, letting her have a moment. He wanted to remember her having this moment forever. After a few moments passed he whispers, "I think that key goes to something." He slipped his hand inside hers and squeezed a little. 

"Can you help me figure that out baby?" she leaned in, gazing up into his eyes for a moment. "You're my partner and I think we should do it together." She smiled, leaning in a bit more to kiss him softly. 

He grinned into her kiss as he pulled her along the path They were walking and kissing, needing a slow meandering pace to make it happen. He didn't want to stop kissing her. He had to smile against her lips. "Oh I love you."

She smiled in between kisses. "I love you Josh. Forever and always." They meandered for over 15 minutes around to the back of the chateau, just past it until there was a gate with a lit up entrance. 

"Forever to the moon and back," he mumbled, nodding toward the gate for her to use her key. 

She smiled and slipped the key inside the hole, and it unlocked with a creak. "Ohh!" she giggled, "It worked!"

He gasped so cutely. "Imagine that." He grinned so hard as he allowed her to walk in ahead of him. There were just enough lights to light up the path, which was kind of long. Looking ahead it led into darkness, but the dim light of lanterns here and there. You could see the chateau off to the side and hear crickets chirping hard. The moon was gorgeous and the stars were sprinkled in the sky. It was heaven.

"Eeee!" she immediately went back to his side and snuggled into him as they walked. "I feel like this might be what heaven looks like Josh. It's so beautiful. Wow."

"I can only hope that this is what heaven will be like, as long as I get to be with you by my side." He slipped his arm around her and when they got to their dark turn there started to be little white paper bags that had tea lights inside to light their way. It led them to a maze of sorts, then they walked to the very back of the chateau. It was set up to resemble her patio on the night of the Gala, the way it was set up with the pillows and blankets. There were flowers, wine, food and music playing so faintly you needed to pay attention to hear it.

When the last of the tealights ended and she was on the replica of her patio, she made another low noise. She clapped with a smile. "Josh!" She sighed softly. "Ohhh this." When it really sunk in what all of this was, she sighed again. "That night. Ohhh."

He smiled so big, wrapping his arm around her and putting his lips to her forehead to kiss it softly. "All of this is because you made me want to be this man for you. I want all of this because you made me want to love, to be in love, to have romance, and to know what the feeling was really like baby. All of this is because of you."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm glad I caught your eye at the Halloween party, I'm glad we pretended to just be friends for a little bit first, I'm glad you didn't want to stay friends, and you asked me to dance at the gala and kissed  me that night. And that you wanted to cuddle with me." She slid her arms around him, looking up at him. "I'm thankful for every single moment of this journey we have taken together."

He smiled, taking a really long moment to look down in her eyes. His voice was softy, "I'm thankful God put you in my life Samantha. Right now I want to celebrate your life because you changed mine." He led her to the set up of pillows and blankets, kicking off his shoes before walking on them. 

She smiled and slid her heels off, walking next to him on the blankets, sighing softly. "You've changed mine as well sweetheart."

He poured them both a glass of wine to start and pulled out the cheese and fruit plate with other small bites. The music playing in the background was some of the light jazz they listened to sometimes when they took drives or were just lounging at home. "Happy birthday, my princess..."

Sam smiled and clinked her wine glass against his. "Mmm, thank you Prince Charming," she grinned, taking a sip. She made a soft noise at how good it was, then nibbled on some cheese and a strawberry too. She was in disbelief that anyone would ever do something so elaborate for her.

He smiled surely as he watched her. They exchanged a few words and memories here and there, relishing in each other's company. He had almost finished his wine and needed a bit more so he poured some more. "Look at the stars tonight, Samantha. They're even more beautiful than they were at home."

She leaned into his body before taking a sip of her wine. "They're shining especially spectacularly tonight. Maybe it's because we're together."

JC took a sip as he looked up at the stars. "I think you're right. I think there's just something about the stars, Samantha... there always has been. Sometimes, the universe just aligns everything in your path and you just have this feeling, you know? Do you ever have that?"

"Mmm. I do. When things just mesh together and go right. And it feels good and you can't explain why... it's just good," She nibbled a piece of cheese before she fed one to him as well. "You ever felt that way before?"

His eyes were looking right into hers as he took the bite and swallowed, he nodded slightly. "I have, and I do." He took her wine glass from her and set it aside. "Like right now. Right at this moment. I have never felt it more than probably right now."

She smiled, even her eyes were smiling as she gazed up at him. She hadn't broken the gaze either. "You're probably one of the things in my life that I've been most sure about."

"Baby, I've never been more sure about something in my life than I am right now." He took her hand and kissed it. "I have one more thing for you tonight and I think you should open it right now." He nodded toward another box, very similar to the one the polaroid was in. 

She smiled as he kissed her hand then she leaned over to the box, bringing it up to her lap. "I love you," she smiled, "And appreciate you. That's the best birthday gift of all my baby." She made a cute noise, taking the lid off of the box.

"I love you," he whispered, and with that he was already on his knees while she sat there, but he leaned back on his feet so he could be close and in the moment with her. As she opened the box, there was an incredible antique gold lock that he had restored for her, and there was engraving on it that read, You and only you hold the key, Samantha... will you marry me?  Locked on the hinge was an original Harry Winston Cushion cut 5 carat diamond with a halo. His heart was racing as he stared over at her. This moment, a moment he never thought he'd want in his life, never thought he'd find... this moment simply felt so right. 

She gasped and gasped again, looking up at him with surprise in her eyes but absolute and pure love for him. "Joshua Scott Chasez," she whispered, tears flowing down her cheeks. 

"I couldn't wait any longer, I just couldn't." He reached up and wiped her tears. "Please say you'll spend the rest of your life with me? Marry me?"

"Josh," she whispered, "There's nobody else in this world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with." She grinned, "Yes, Yes, Yes, yessssss!" She sniffled slightly because she was so overwhelmed. 

JC took the lock, knowing she wasn't in the frame of mind to unlock it herself, so he took her key and put it in the lock. He whispered, "I had the lock match the gate so the key opened both." He took the ring off and slipped it on her finger. It fit like a glove, and it was shiny and big. 

She smiled so big and looked down at her hand as his was holding hers too. "Eeee! Baby! It's so beautiful." She slid her hand with the ring up onto his face now, leaning in and kissing him. And oh, did she let her lips attack him. He was everything she could have ever dreamed of when it came to a man and how she wanted to be romanced. 

JC was kissing her with the softest and sweetest kisses he could, taking his hand and putting it over hers on his face. He wanted to feel the ring on her finger. Their lips were making the slowest and smoothes strides against the others and there were little dips and breaths taken between every few passes. No words... just... the kiss.

She reached to interlock their fingers so he could feel the ring against his finger, and she brought their hands down onto her laps. Her lips took his in again and then let them go so his lips could capture hers. 

He could only kiss for so long before he needed to pull away to breathe. His heart was going through so many feelings, he was looking at her, then he looked down at her hands and he touched the ring on her finger and sighed.

She smiled, looking down at their hands as well when his gaze shifted down to her ring. "I'm in awe Josh. That you would think of all of this for me, and pick this ring out. It's absolutely stunning." She smiled and admired it for a few minutes on her finger then looked back up at him. "Spending the rest of my life with you is going to be pretty incredible."

"I'm in awe, because honestly I wasn't sure you would say yes. I know that we have spoken about it, and you love me, but marriage and forever is kinda a big deal, and I actually wasn't sure what would happen. I wanted it to be perfect and special and memorable." He looked right down into her eyes, "I want to remember this when we're 80 and sitting outside on our anniversary looking at the stars... this very night, in Paris."

She smiled shyly, looking into his eyes. "If you had asked me, even a month ago, I probably wouldn't have known what to say. But something happened in the last few weeks where you've made me want marriage with you in a pretty bad way. So it works just right." She smiled and leaned in to steal a gentle kiss. "I'll never forget this night in Paris. It'll be something we'll have together forever." She sighed softly. "Will you dance with me baby?"

He smiled. "Of course I'll dance with you sweetheart. I couldn't possibly tell my fiancee no." He grinned and got up first, helping her to her feet. 

"I guess we'll need to practice, on the account that we're getting married and all." She slid her arms around his neck, starting to sway with the romantic jazz that was playing in the background. It was subtle but amazing.

His arms wrapped around her but his one hand went up to link hands with hers. His face pressed against hers a bit as he started to hum along because he liked this tune. He took the lead and he was damn good at it.

She smiled as her fingers slipped into his. Her cheek went against his as she couldn't help but continue that smile. The first time they slow danced together to some jazz at the gala, she knew there was something special about the two of them together. Her body swayed along with his just right, she was totally letting him take the lead. She trusted him and it was evident. As they swayed, she couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, it was a simple one of delight, of love.

He smiled when he heard her laugh and he turned his face to put his lips against her cheek. She could still feel him smiling. He gave her hand a light squeeze as he mumbled, "What's funny?"

She smiled, nuzzling her face into his a bit more, before mumbling softly herself, "How much I love you. You make my heart so happy. I vowed I'd never let a man take over for me, never let a man rule my emotions or my heart. But here you are, with  me willingly giving every last bit of me over to you."

"Mmm, I see." He smiled even more as he spun her around, dipping her just enough before pulling her back up and taking the lead again. "So I kinda broke all the rules, is what you're saying?"

"Every last one of them. And I don't ever want to go back to the way they were. These new rules are the ones that I want. Being with you is important to me." 

He slightly brushed his nose against hers and leaned in a bit more for the softest graze on her lips. "You being my wife is the most important thing in my life right now..."

She smiled on his lips. "Oh how I love you." She sighed and kissed him once again. "Is this our spot for the rest of the night baby?"

"Only if you want it to be, there are options." He stopped dancing, but their bodies continued in a gentle sway. "What would you like?"

Sam smiled almost shyly, swaying with him slowly. "Honestly, just you."

His lips curled up again in a smile and he stopped moving so he could pull her hands up to her face and kiss on her a little bit. "Baby, you have me."

She nodded against his kiss, letting her eyes close, "I know I do... I've got you forever, as a matter of fact." She giggled softly, kissing him again. "But you know what I mean. I just want to be with you. Wherever you take me will make me happy baby."

He brushed his nose to hers again with a few soft kisses then he rubbed their noses together in an eskimo kiss. "I kinda want to take you to one more place, then we can call it an evening and go get some rest."

She smiled, nuzzling into his face a bit right back with the nose kisses. "That sounds wonderful." She placed one more soft kiss on his lips. "Let's make sure that lock and the camera make it back with us. I'm going to treasure them forever."

"Of course," he smiled, pulling back just enough to look into her eyes again. "You're going to like this last stop before we go back to the hotel, baby." He took her hand and reached down to grab the camera and the box that the lock came in. "Why don't you hold the camera and keep it safe?"

She took the camera from him, holding it nice and close to her. "Baby, you are absolutely knocking all of this out of the park. I know I'll love wherever you take me."

JC smiled, watching her... this was all he wanted about this trip, her to love everything. He led her back the way they came in. They walked in silence for a bit, enjoying the scene, the company and the events that just took place. The summer evening breeze was light.

She laughed softly as they got back up to the top of the stairs and the car was waiting for them. "You know. This first birthday business was serious business, major league. Not sure how we are going to top this again. Recording studios and engagement rings. Jeez."

He laughed softly as he opened the car door for her. "I don't know. But, I do know that it won't matter if we ever top this or not, because I'd be happy for the rest of my life with what I have right now."

Sam smiled, leaning in to give him a soft little kiss, thinking to herself how lucky she was to have this forever. She pulled away with a little dreamy smile before climbing into the car.

JC let her climb into the car and he bit his lip for a moment before climbing in after her. "Yeah..."

She grinned and snapped a picture of him with her polaroid camera looking all dreamy and biting his lip. She then leaned in and placed the softest trail of kisses along his jar as the car drove away. 

JC smirked, "Not sure that was the best idea for a gift now that I think about it..." He let her kiss on him before stealing the camera from her, snapping a picture of her face all up on his jaw. 

She giggled softly as she kissed her way to his earlobe. "Mmm. Best gift ever. Because now I can add to my collection of daddy pictures..."

He leaned his head back against the rest when her lips got to his ear and he made a noise. "What are daddy pictures???"

She grinned against his skin before nibbling on his earlobe. "What do daddy pictures sound like they are?"

"Samantha...." He cleared his throat and his hand went to her thigh where he gave it a squeeze.

"Joshua," she grinned at the way he was clearing his throat and getting squirmy.

"Daddy pictures sound like you've been stalking on me taking creepy pictures and saving them for yourself." He turned and grazed her jaw with his teeth like he did her ear. 

Her head dipped down and she let out a soft noise. "Mmmm. Too late to ask for the ring back, Josh."

He grinned and growled. "Is it?" He playfully tried to grab at it on her fingers as his lips continued to travel along her neck. 

She giggled and tried to move away from him. "Mmm, mine now," she whispered as she held her hand with her right one so he couldn't steal it.

He couldn't help but start laughing as he playfully tried to get her hands apart all while his lips were locked on her skin. The car slowed down and stopped, but he continued. 

She let out a soft little mmm at his kisses on her skin. "Mmm," she whispered, "I'll take a rain check on those lips on me daddy..."

He grinned, pulling back and licking his lips. "You know what? Damn right you will." He smirked and snatched the box all cutely from her hands, getting out of the car. 

She laughed softly as she followed him out. "Ohhh!" Her eyes lit up under the glow of the lanterns. Ahead of them was the Seine river and a bridge. She recognized it immediately. It was the bridge known as the "Love Lock" bridge, where lovers brought padlocks and keys to lock to the bridge. The Eiffel Tower glistened in the distance. "Baby! This is so amazing."

He was standing there, holding the lock on his finger with a big smile on his face. "You know I couldn't let the rest of this evening go without us adding our lock. I had another one made just for us to do this. Still got your key honey?"

Sam smiled and reached into her wristlet and pulled it out. "Right here!" As he held it on his finger, she slipped the key inside and click, it opened the lock right there on his finger. "Can we get a picture holding the lock before we hang it on the bridge?"

"Of course we can." He smiled, reaching in and grabbing the polaroid camera. He called over the driver and had him take a few pictures of them. In the last one, he had her hand with the ring on his face as he held out the lock and he's kissing her. 

She smiled and leaned in for one more soft kiss as they made their way to the edge of the bridge. "Mmm. Let's find the perfect place to store this. Someday, we're going to come back here on another anniversary and find this lock," she smiled, "We'll be 75 and still looking for it. Such a story for our family one day." She found a spot with him and held onto half with him holding onto the other side. 

"Soon there won't be any spots left. Maybe we took one of the last ones," He looked down at her hands next to his on the lock and then he looked up at her. "I love you, and I love what this symbolizes for us." He helped her click it on and it made him smile, seeing it there with the engraving on it. 

She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder as she slipped the skeleton key back into her wristlet. "And closed, locked in love forever. Just like us. Love you too, Joshua Scott."

"Like forever. I don't think you know that when I say forever, I mean eternity." His arms wrapped around her into a solid hug. "No matter how hard life can get."

"Forever and ever," she nodded and let her arms snake around him as well. "Life isn't always going to be easy. We are going to have times where I know I'll probably want to give up and throw in the towel, but I know you're going to be there for me. Just as I'll be holding your hand from now on no matter what happens. We're going to take on the world together, blue eyes. Team Chasez for the win."

"I love the sound of that. Love it, and I'm going to remember it when you're extremely mad at me too." He kissed her face softly with a sly smile. 

She laughed softly. "Just don't get me extremely mad at you, and you'll be just fine Josh." She gave his hand a squeeze and rested her forehead against his. 

"Okay, I'll try my best," he smiled and tilted her chin up to kiss her lips. "I don't think I could make you mad for at least the next 2 years. We're gonna be in such a honeymoon heaven."

She grinned on his lips, "That we are baby." She left one more soft kiss, "Why don't we head back and unwind."

He nodded and took her hand. "That sounds wonderful. My nerves were a little on edge today, and now I can relax with my almost wife." He kissed her hand before crawling back into the car.

She smiled, resting her head on his arm when the car got moving again. "You had a big secret to keep. You would have never known you were hiding all of that baby." 

He took a nice deep breath as he exhaled before playing with her hair. "I knew I had to play it so cool with you all day, and I was trying so hard..." he laughed to himself, "You know it's one of those things I'll never get to do again. I loved planning that and having the responsibility of my future in one single question."

"Well you did exceptionally well baby. I would have NEVER known!" She smiled, "It was the best question that I could have answered for you." She grinned but got thoughtful for a moment, "Someday I'll have the big secret with the responsibility for the future." She looked out the window, needing a moment because some feelings of her past came to mix with her thoughts of the future. How funny was it that even in the happiest moments of her life, some of the pain of her story could creep into her mind. 

He made a thoughtful face as he continued to play in her hair. "Yeah, only yours isn't a question but more of a statement that just starts to change our lives in a moment. Try to make sure I'm not doing anything that would result in an injury though." He smirked as the car pulled up to the Four Seasons. 

She laughed, "Obviously I'll wait to tell you that you're going to be a dad when you're on an 8 foot high ladder hanging things in the backyard. That'll be a great plan." She shook her head with a grin as JC helped her out of the car, holding onto their camera while he held the box. 

He helped her into the elevator as soon as they walked in and he pressed the top floor. "I know you way better than that baby," he grinned, "It'll be around Christmas while I'm lighting the fire," he kissed the top of her head, still wanting to be romantic even though they were being playful. 

She giggled softly, slipping her hand into his button down which was untucked and a bit messy. She played at the muscles of his stomach lightly, it was a soft touch, a tender one. "That's right, maybe you'll fall in too."

JC smirked and let out a light hmmm when the elevator opened to their hallway. He was quiet, having a moment as he walked them inside. He was holding her with a light smile, but he had nothing to say in return. Sam let out a low appreciative hum as he led her in. The penthouse made her smile all over again, but this time she was walking in as his fiancee. He went through all of this trouble to plan a romantic getaway and proposal for her...  it just made her heart so full.

JC leaned in and kissed the top of her head after a few long moments of comfortable silence. "Would you like another glass of wine, sweetheart?

"That would be incredible, honey. Why don't you pop it open and I'll start a bubble bath? Or would you rather start on the balcony?" she looked up at him with eyes full of love. 

JC grinned. "Bubble bath? Did we discuss this and I missed it?"

She smirked and nudged him playfully. "I mean, I could take a bath to unwind. If you'd rather, like, go watch some French TV or something that's cool too."

He smirked so hard. "Oh, okay baby. I'll just bring you a glass. You go get in the bath and I'll be there soon." He kissed her cheek and headed to the kitchen. 

Sam smirked as well, making her way into the bedroom to remove her pretty dress. She left it on the chair next to her bed. She walked into the bathroom in her bra and panties, where she hummed softly as she turned on the grand bathtub near the windows, with floor to ceiling views of the Parisian skyline. She rubbed at her tummy as she filled up the tub with bubbles, watching the view, still in awe. 

JC popped the cork on a fresh bottle of red suggested by the concierge and poured two glasses. He needed a moment alone to just breathe. "It's done. It's a successful day. I'm getting married." He said to himself, just above a whisper.

Sam smiled and sighed softly, looking down at her hand. The dim light in the room reflected on the ring and it made her smile even bigger. She shook her head a bit in almost disbelief that this is happening to her. She had pushed the idea aside, and then she met him. She bit her lip a bit, because she couldn't lie that she was a little bit nervous about wearing the ring in the bathtub as it was big, shiny and brand new. She grinned to herself. "Samantha, get over it. You're gonna be wearing it everyday for the rest of your life." she mumbled. She laughed softly at herself, stopping the tub when it was filled. She stripped down, leaving her lingerie on the hook in the bathroom. She stepped into the tub, sinking down right up to her shoulders. 

JC took a few sips in the kitchen, reflecting a bit on his day. He gave her a few moments of peace before he came walking in, holding a glass for her. He smiled, leaning up against the sink and counter area just looking at her.

She turned around when she heard the familiar shuffling of his feet onto the marble floor. She looked up from the bubbles and smiled, "Hi baby."

"Hi." He smiled, walking to her and sitting on the edge of the tub. He set the glasses down in a corner. The entire time he didn't break that eye contact with her. He never could keep his eyes off of her when she was in a room, any room. 

She smiled and moved herself over to the edge where he was and she smiled, peeking up at him. She bit her lip so cute. "You know I was afraid to wear this beautiful ring in the tub," she blushed slightly. 

He laughed softly. "Why honey?" He reached for her hand to hold it up and look at it again. He loved the ring itself, but even more on her finger. "It's insured, so don't worry about anything but just leaving it on."

She smiled, "It's so precious that I don't want anything to happen to it." She sighed softly when he  looked at her finger and the ring. "Have I ever told you how much I love when you tell me not to worry about anything?" She rested her chin on his leg, not caring that he was still in his dress pants. 

"I don't think you have," he leaned forward to steal a little kiss, "But you never have to worry about anything again. I got you mama, I got us."

She smiled on his little kiss, "And I've got you, daddy. Always gonna have your back too. My hubby," she grinned. As he leaned back again, she kept her head on his lap, having her own cute little moment.

"Yeah, I'm gonna like this way more than I ever thought I would. My wifey is a freaking model, she's gorgeous as hell and is the only woman who can make me question everything and nothing at the same time." 

"This sounds like the perfect setup then," she giggled softly, "Because my man is a fucking rockstar. He's got a body like a god, and the literal only man ever to make me want to give everything up to hand over to him with my heart," she licked her lips teasingly, "But he's kinda wearing too much right now."

He laughed really low. "Oh? Let me guess? He's supposed to be naked and joining you?" He put his wine glass down on the edge with hers and started to unbutton his shirt as he sat there on the edge, and again his eyes were locked with hers.

"It would be a bonus. He did just ask me to marry him."

He stood up to pull it off and tossed it to the ground, licking his lips as he kicked off his shoes, starting to undo his belt and working on his pants. "So that's how it works then? I ask you to marry me, then I get naked with you?" he smirked, "I missed that memo baby but I am not about to complain."

"You are a little shit, Joshua Chasez. Just so you know." She grinned.

"I am not," he smirked, slipping off his briefs and walking right into the water with her. He sat down and pulled her legs so she slid forward on him. 

Her laugh went soft as he got naked and into the water with her, as he pulled on her legs she slipped up into his lap. She took a moment to smile as their bodies got closer. 

He got comfortable and leaned back. "This more like it baby? Just you and your fiance, soakin' in Paris..." his hands were on her legs, at the back of her calves. 

She smiled when he leaned back to get comfortable, she leaned up on him, bringing her head to his chest above the bubbles. "You got yourself a fiancee baby," she grinned, "But yes. This is perfect. Just how I'd love to end my day."

He reached for a washcloth that was folded on the side, pulling it into the water and bringing it up over her back gently. "I have the most amazing fiance and I can't wait to fall asleep and cuddle you into the morning so I get to wish you a happy birthday for real this time." He dipped the wash cloth back into the water.

She smiled. "Honestly you're the best gift. I can only hope to keep giving back to you to repay you."

"Uh baby, you just saying yes to being my wife is plenty good for me." He looked down at her and was smiling just so. "But, just so you know, tomorrow is also a you- have-options- kinda-day. Just because we celebrated like this tonight doesn't mean your birthday doesn't count." He smiled so big, like a little kid. 

"Oh good," she smirked so cute, "I thought maybe you got confused and thought today was gonna be it." She giggled softly as she reached up to touch his face. Her hand was soapy but she didn't care, she let her fingers run along his jawline. 

He smiled and lifted his chin a bit, watching her at the same time, he didn't speak for a few minutes, just a soft sigh escaping his lips. "I'm not done spoiling you..."

She smiled. "I'll gladly let you baby. You know that I usually don't approve but you're literally hitting every moment of this trip out of the park so yes." She grinned playfully as her hand trailed down from his jaw, along his neck then to his chest. Her touches were light and loving. She just loved having him as a lover and touching on his body made her happy. 

"Mmm," his voice was really soft, "I'm not trying to hit anything out of the park. I'm just loving my girl. I'm just giving her a little attention that she deserves. I just want to give you the world." His hand continued to pull the washcloth over her skin, whether it be her back, shoulder, down along her arm. He pulled it lazily.

She smiled, looking up into his eyes, "The world is just being in your arms Josh. That's been all the world I could need." Her hand slid down from his chest to feel the tops of his abdominal muscles. His body wasn't as hard as it was fresh home from touring, but his muscles were still defined and her thumb slid in and out of the dips. 

Of course he tightened his muscles up a bit when her fingers first touched him out of habit, and he needed to sit up a little to adjust how he was in the tub, but he pulled her up with him so she was even closer to him. He sat up even more, pulling her fully into his lap. He reached over to turn the faucet on to add a little bit more hot water as the water in the bath had already begun to cool. His voice was low as he shut the faucet off. "I know that I'm enough for you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying. It's my job to date you for the rest of my life, and never allow you or myself to become just ‘ok' with complacency."

Sam smiled as her legs wrapped around his waist, nodding as his voice got low. She brought her forehead against his now that she was so close to him. "I'll never stop trying either. We can promise each other to take time to date each other all the time, to surprise each other with the little things. To look for ways to be better." She leaned into his lips where she kissed softly, "Even when we're parents. I want us to take time for Josh and Sam always, baby."

His arms wrapped around her a bit tighter, dipping his head down to capture her lips a bit better, with a soft smile. "Hey baby?"

"Mmm." She smiled on his grin and went for a cute and playful nip. "Yes baby?"

He grinned at her nip, nudging her face so he could go at her neck playfully. "I love just being Samantha and JC. I don't think I'm ready to seriously consider a family until after we have been married for awhile. I'm being selfish with you." His words mumbled into her skin. 

Her eyes closed as she smiled, tilting her head just a bit. "Mmm. Josh sweetie. We don't need a family anytime soon. I just want to enjoy being your fiance, and eventually your wife. And more importantly, I want to enjoy you being my husband. And give you all..." her hands went back to where they were on his stomach, "of my..." Her hands crept even lower, "Attention." He fingertips lightly grazed at his V with gentle touches. Even those touches were different than they were before, light and attentive. 

She knew just how to get his attention alright, and his body reacted in a slight twitch movement and she heard him suck in a deep breath against her neck. "I..." He closed his arms on her tighter and pulled her in, "Just wanted to make sure I understood which page of this story you were on."

She grinned on his ear where she whispered, "And what page of this story am I on Joshua Scott?"

He smirked feeling her grin on him. "I was unsure, so I asked." He pulled back enough to look at her smirky little face, "I panicked a little thinking you wanted something else."

"Sweetie," she laughed softly, "I believe in knowing the time is right for something. And when the time is right for something, it happens. It doesn't happen a moment sooner than it's meant to. While someday, I'd love to be a mother, someday isn't anytime soon. We'll both know. NJust like we both knew we had fallen in love when it was right, and we both knew it wouldn't have been right before it did."

He reached behind her to pull her in again, before his hand came up to stroke her face once more, pulling it up to his. He didn't say anything, letting his lips hover at hers for a minute before completely opening and closing his mouth around hers. He was making a statement, getting things back to the way they were before he made a fool of himself. 

She smiled but it disappeared when his lips came over hers again. She made the girly little gasp when his lips met hers too, because he always caught her just right. Accepting his kiss, she let her lips dance with his, letting him take the lead knowing he needed that feeling of control. She let her hands creep back down where they were before, her thumbs running inside the crease of his V muscles, tracing both sides down. She knew the parts of his body she loved to touch on, and that was one. 

JC couldn't help but let out a low moan, almost a start and fade into a breath. She did know the parts of him that made him tick, all too well. His hips shifted because of her touch, trying not to full on react to her. He pulled his lips away for a brief moment to suck her lower lip in between his and an mmm followed.

"Mmm." She slid her hands up to those arms where they rested on his biceps, she kissed him just right before she pulled away for a soft whisper, "Baby, I want to love on you tonight, and I want you to love on me."

He had to lick his lips as he looked at her with some love in his eyes. "I will love on you whenever you want me to baby." His hand lifted her chin so he could kiss again really softly as he mumbled, "You want me to take you to bed?"

She smiled and nodded, rubbing along the dips and swells of his arm. "Yes please baby."

He used his foot to unplug the drain as his eyes watched her. The water was draining quick and he waited a moment before straight lifting her up out of the tub dripping wet.

She moaned softly as she caught a glimpse of him hoisting her up in the mirror. "Oh Josh," she grinned, "You did this in the tub in the Malibu house. I remember being so turned on and I had to hide it on the video set."

He grinned, "You hid it well but you didn't completely hide everything, I could read you better than you thought." He walked her to the counter only to get a towel to wrap her in first. He dried off in a few moments himself, his hair, his arms, his abs, drying himself off slowly as she watched. 

She smiled as she tightened the towel a bit, watching him intently. "Likewise. When my clothes came off, walking to that tub, it was almost like you had never seen a woman naked before." 

"I had never seen a woman as beautiful as you naked before," he dropped the towel and lifted her right back up and walked her to the bedroom, laying her right in bed with her towel still around her, "Honest."

Sam smiled up at him as he laid her down all wrapped up. "I know," she sighed real softly, "You'll never stop making me feel that way."

He cradled over her with his arms on each side of her. "I know, because you're mine and I'm going to keep you always," he leaned down and put his nose to hers then his lips to graze against hers, "And forever. And I---"

His voice trailed off as the sound of a fire alarm began to blare. A strobe light in the bedroom flashed as an announcement came on first in French, followed by English. "This is the fire alarm. Please proceed to the nearest fire stairwell as quickly as possible. Please exit the building."

JC made a face. He was about to make love... truly make love to his fiance for the first time ... and this is what he gets?

Sam looked up at him with concern in her eyes. "Baby we should go..."

He scowled, climbing off of her. "Get dressed. Now. We'll get back to this later."

Sam couldn't help but smile softly as she gathered up her sweats and she watched JC get hastily dressed next to her. Leave it to the universe to make an already memorable night even more memorable...

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc