Author's Chapter Notes:

i'll be your girl, backstage at your show

velvet ropes and guitars

cause you're my rockstar in between the sets

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Just about 4 weeks had passed since Napa. With the explosion of the video for Tell Me, *NSYNC was more in demand than they had been in months. Every media outlet wanted to talk about the video and the song, and the band was pulled from place to place, promoting and getting their work out there. Unfortunately, the buzz surrounding the upcoming album had caused the guys to be busier than anticipated, which made syncing schedules almost impossible for JC and Samantha. Nightly skype sessions and flirtatious photos were the norm for the newly developing relationship.

*NSYNC's 4th American studio album, Gentlemen After Dark, was due to hit stores in two more weeks, slated for an early February release. The album was originally scheduled to be released in the middle of January, but the guys had a great deal of new material that was still being worked on. JC knew the deadline was coming, but he couldn't help the inspiration that had struck him. 

As part of the deal with Jive Records to prepare for the release of the album, *NSYNC was performing a mini-residency in Las Vegas. It was scheduled to run for three weeks, with 4 shows a week. It all coincided with the opening of a new hotel, the Cosmopolitan. 

In true *NSYNC fashion, they gave the fans 3 weeks notice for the shows, and in three days, the first two weeks of shows were completely sold out. The guys shifted into overdrive with rehearsals, workouts and preparations.

It was finally the day of opening night. Vegas was buzzing with the new residency and the guys were a bundle of excited energy.

Initially, Samantha had told JC she wouldn't be able to come to their opening night as she had a work commitment, With a little bit of shifting of her schedule, she was able to make a short trip to Vegas work, but still kept it a surprise to her man. She was enjoying keeping the secret from him, knowing that he would love getting that surprise later in the day.

Ashley sat next to Samantha in the town car, looking at the glitz and glamour that was Vegas. Sam grinned. She had never been to Las Vegas before, and there was so much to see out the window. The lights sparkled, the signs flashed and the streets were freckled with all kinds of people. Everything was so sparkly. 

"Let me be the first to welcome you to Sin City," Ashley grinned, as the girls got out of the car in front of the Cosmopolitan hotel. 

Sam giggled softly, "I'm sure it will be living up to its name." She licked her lips with a tiny smirk.

"Y'all are nasty," Ashley grinned, "I'm happy just being Miss Single. Mmhmm." She smirked and walked to the concierge with Samantha, as the bell staff took their bags. 

Sam smirked. "I meant you too Miss Thing. I know that Justin is about to be in a lot of trouble. From what you've told me, you two have had your fair share of trouble around this city."

"Ummm, just here as a friend to support the new album, okay?" Ashley crossed her arms.

She looked at her with a smirk. "And I'm leaving here married."

Ashley laughed all low, "Now THAT I believe is actually possible." She laughed and got their room keys, handing Samantha one as they headed for the elevator. 

"I think this is the part where I tell you I'll see you at the show," Samantha smirked. 

Meanwhile, about 25 floors up, JC and Justin were working in an empty gym. Justin was dripping with sweat doing chest presses. Near the door, Lonnie kept a watchful eye to ensure the entire gym was empty for the guys to do their workouts. Not too far from Justin, JC was on the floor doing his third set of push ups, his shirt off and headphones on. They were trading off chest work and arms. 

Justin finished, taking a moment to admire himself in the mirror. He smirked and shook his arms out.

JC took a deep breath as he completed his set, sitting down on the ground to chug a bottle of water. "Fuck yes," he sucked in some breaths. He was keyed up and ready for the show.

Justin looked down at his friend and grinned. "And we have officially separated the boys from the men. It feels so long ago we started these training sessions on tour."

JC stood up and pounded down another water before wiping his face down with a towel. "And now we are more motivated than ever," he licked his lips. "I'm gonna eat so much after this workout."

Justin grinned, "Yeah, we have a big show tonight," he grinned, "The first one with the new material. First one of this residency." 

"I'm stoked. It's gonna be crazy thanks to your damn video leak," he grinned and laid down at the chest press.

"You and your damn girlfriend helped to blow that shit up too thank you." Justin licked his lips, pounding his water before he hit the floor for his set of push ups.

JC grinned as he finished his chest set, grunting slightly. "You're welcome." He sucked in a breath. "30 more minutes. Gonna crush this."

Justin finished off his set of push ups and let out a low grunt as well. "We got this." He popped back up and rolled his shoulders, walking around in little circles to loosen everything up.

JC got off the bench and looked at himself in the mirror, drenched in sweat. He touched at his arm, looking at himself from the side, thinking about how far he had some in his training. There was some new definition in his arms he was all about it. He smirked.

Justin was sucking down another water, watching JC have a moment of self-admiration. "Man enough to handle Ms. Bentley?" he grinned.

JC let out a guttural laugh, "Bro, you don't even know. You wouldn't be able to handle those curves."

Justin laughed and shook his head with a smile. "Bro, you're right. I'll leave that all up to you. She's keeping you sprung and shit."

"Mmm Mmm. Sprung like it was day one," he grinned, shaking out his arms before walking to the squat rack, loading up the weight on it. He loaded up about 200 pounds before positioning himself under the bar, starting to go down in a perfect squat form, then he popped back up. He went down again, and back up. His eyes closed as his muscles burned, and he imagined Samantha and all her curves the way they were in the shower in Napa. 

Justin rolled his eyes as he walked away. "Yeah because it's like day 30." He heard noise and looked over to see Lonnie smiling and talking to a blonde woman in leggings and a tank top. He grinned really hard. JC was in the zone, squatting with his eyes closed. "That's my cue to leave," he laughed, walking to Lonnie and Samantha. "Nice seeing you here." he grinned, as he walked out the door, he stopped and checked out her ass, prominently on display in her black leggings and he grinned so hard for his friend, knowing what was up.

Sam grinned at Justin and walked in, watching JC's back squatting at the machine. She stopped for a moment, taking in the sight of him grunting and making noises. She bit her lip.

JC's teeth were grit as he was starting to shake. He was trying so hard to finish his reps, focused on the weight  in front of him as he was counting mentally and thinking of her. He let out a guttural growl as he got to 20, popping back up and putting the bar on the latch, sucking in breaths. He turned around to grab his towel and saw her standing there. "Fuck... I'm hallucinating."

She grinned softly, walking to the bars next to him and began loading weight on. She was overwhelmed with how absolutely drenched with sweat and muscular he looked at the moment, but she bit her lip slightly and played it cool. "I hope it's at least a good hallucination."

His mouth fell open slightly, and he looked at her for a long pause, then back to Lonnie who chuckled and went to stand outside the gym door, then back to her. He was standing in front of her before she could make another move, and his hands were on her waist. "Oh my fucking God."

She grinned so cute, "I couldn't let your first show go by without coming. Surprise, baby!" She slid her hands up in arms, which were sweaty and swoll.

JC lifted her ass right up into his arms and began kissing her without any hesitation. His hand went to her face, lips in a sloppy, heated mess against hers. He let out a low moan of satisfaction. Sam made a soft noise into his kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist and letting her arms snake around his neck. Her lips started a series of kisses over and over and over. Oh, did she miss her man. 

He kissed her over and over until they could barely breathe and needed to pull away. His hand stayed on her face and his voice was warm and low, "Baby, oh my god, you're really here." He smiled so big, and the hearts in his eyes were evident. 

She smiled, bringing her forehead to his. "I'm really, really here. It was so hard to keep this a surprise from you baby." She made a soft noise, rubbing her nose against his. After a few months, he put her down and captured her lips against hers in a solid lock again, holding her close to his body. He didn't want to let her go.

Sam gave him a tiny nibble on his bottom lip, kissing him slowly, her hands slid all down along his arms as she continued to kiss, then go to his chest. She needed to stop and pull away as she whispered, "fuck."

JC smirked, "You'd better believe that we will."

She grinned, "You are so naughty Joshua Chasez."

"And you're so innocent?" she smirked right back, "My sexy model girlfriend who sends me racy mirror pictures?"

She giggled. "Because my sexy boyband boyfriend sends me racy mirror pictures too. Gotta give the man what he wants. So how does daddy want me?"

His eyes fluttered a bit because of how she just said that to him. "I'm sorry what?"

She smirked and slid her hand up along his jaw, smiling at the scruff that was there. "I believe I said that my sexy boyband boyfriend sends me racy mirror pictures too. So I need to give him what he wants. And my question was, how does daddy want me?"

JC furrowed his brows. "Not in this gym, not where anyone can walk in and find us." He grinned and lifted her right back up and over his shoulder as he walked in a hurry out of the gym. He smiled at Lonnie as they walked past. "See ya later, Lon!"

Lonnie shook his head and laughed. "Have fun!"

Sam squealed and giggled as he carried her. "Josh!"

"Get used to saying that baby," he grinned all nasty as he walked onto the elevator with her still draped over his shoulder. 

She smirked as she peeked down at him. "Baby, you've been squatting up a storm. Your ass looks amazing in these shorts." She licked her lips with a cute smile.

"Just trying to get on your level," he grinned as he waited for the doors to open to the Penthouse floor. He walked up to the door and swiped his room key quickly. As soon as the door closed he flipped her over so she was back on her feet and he could take a good look at her again. 

She grinned as she looked up at him. "You're so getting there."

"I need to see for myself," he grinned, licking his lips and pushing himself up against her, making her walk backwards. "Can you show me?"

Sam watched him as she walked backwards, trusting him with everything in her. "You wanna do a little comparing Joshua?"

"Just a little. But I need to see it." He was all grins, backing her toward the bedroom. 

Her grin matched his as he led the way. "As you wish, daddy."

"UGH!" he grunted, "How long has it been since I've seen you? A month. Daddy wishes a lot."

"Mmm, yep, it's been like 25 days." She smirked lightly, letting her fingers play at the band of her leggings.

JC bit his lip all slow. He didn't even kick the door shut, just backed her right up against the king sized bed. He took everything from his pockets and tossed it on the desk before looking down at her. His body was sticky with sweat with a slight glow.

Watching him, Sam let out a low noise. His body was on point, so manly and just hot as hell. Her hands remained stuck at the band of her leggings, just taking all of him in. It was her turn to have the heart eyes.

JC couldn't help but be thirsty for her, between being full of testosterone and endorphins from working out, and oh did he miss her. "Do you need a little help baby?" he licked his lips and started to tug at her pants himself.

She grinned. "Find out for yourself, daddy."

Before she could make another sound, he had his shorts pooled at his feet and he was smirking. "Gladly." He gently tapped her ass before nudging her down on the bed so he could make work of her tight leggings. 

She was all giggles as she lifted her hips off of the bed to help him guide the leggings down.

He made a noise with just the very sight of her. "Good lord," he grabbed at her, turning her over so he could get a good look at her. Sam was grinning, relishing in his attention. No other man had ever adored her the way JC did. 

"UGHHH!" he grunted as both hands went to grab at her ass, needing to touch. He made another low noise. "I missed you, I missed this." He turned her back over and crawled between her legs, hovering over her to look into her eyes.

"I missed you too baby," she looked up at him as their eyes met. It almost made her blush how strong it was running between the two of them, she mumbled all soft, "You were my motivation this whole month. Every squat I dropped, every mile  I ran. All for you."

"You are my motivation every damn day now. Every single squat, every push up, all the weight, I'm imagining you. Every lyric I've written has something to do with you or how you've made me feel the past couple of months. I feel more alive than I have in years and it's all because of you."

She smiled up at him, leaning up and capturing his lips in a soft kiss. With gentle movements, she tugged on his briefs to pull them down, not yanking or tugging too hard.

His eyes fluttered closed and he moaned into her kiss, opening and closing his lips on hers. He didn't even let the shorts or briefs come down fully before he was down between her legs, pressing himself against her. He craved that contact, needed to feel it. He let out another low moan. 

"Ohhh," her lips sloppily fell off of his into a moan, lifting her hips up to meet his. She was craving him badly.

JC couldn't help it another moment. He thrusted up into the right place, and just  like that he was in, and all the way inside too. It completely took his breath away.

Sam gasped, which fell off when he took her breath away too. She was a throbbing mess for him, and her hands couldn't grip his arms anymore, falling down then making fists in the sheets.

JC dipped his head to the side, letting his lips slide against her skin along her neck. He gently sucked on her neck as he pulled his hips back and dove right back in again, leaving a grunt right by her ear. 

This caused Sam to suck in a sharp breath as she relished the way he filled her up. "Ohhh, Josh!" she called out, her hips rising to meet his as he dove back inside. 

He sucked a little harder on her neck, letting out a moan on her skin. "Ohh." He continued to thrust with that pace for now, enjoying her and the way she made him feel. He was on a whole other level in his feelings. 

Sam could very well have been having an out of body experience, her body felt weightless on the bed, like it didn't belong to her. "Oh... JOSH!" She reached above her to grab the headboard as her hips met his each time. Her body felt a little bit more flexible than the last time they were together, allowing her to move more fluidly with him. JC shifted a little so he was pushing on her harder, and his hands reached down to get a good grab of her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh, allowing him to get more leverage to go harder. "Oh... YOU!"

Sam loved his hands on her, the way he grabbed at her hips was truly doing it for her. "DADDY, OH!" She couldn't hold on any longer, and she let go, gasping for air and trying to call out his name as the feeling rocked her whole body, trembling with it.

JC couldn't handle her body losing control like that because of him. "Oh... SHIT!" His brows furrowed and he felt himself get the goosebumps over his torso. "I...." His hips weren't frenzied, but steady and focused. His hands continued to grip on her hips. He dug a little harder and he felt the slow wave of pleasure roll through his veins. He wasn't sure if anything was coming from his mouth, but his eyes were rolled in the back of his head.

Sam was making noises she wasn't sure she'd ever made before, a cross behind a whine and a moan with gaspy little breaths of his name, a literal mess because of him. She continued to grasp the headboard, riding out the glorious wave of pleasure. 

JC finally snapped into his own reality, taking a huge breath and slowing his hips before he collapsed on top of her. He was still shaking and moaning, everything slowly ringing in his ear. This feeling, he had never experienced before, this was all a new level to him and he knew there was no going back. "Ohhh."

Sam made a low noise. He felt heavier than he did a month ago, and it was hot as hell to her. Her hand shakily went up his back where she rubbed on his muscles so slightly. "Mmmm," was the only thing that could escape from her lips. 

He snaked his arms around her so tight, squeezing their bodies together as he rolled over so she was on top of him now and he knew he wouldn't suffocate her. "My god." He still couldn't open his eyes, but his arms remained tight around her waist. 

She made a soft noise as her lips came down on his adams apple. "Oh, Josh."

"How, just how does it keep getting better Samantha?" He finally opened his eyes to look at her. "I thought you were addicting the last time we were together."

She let out a soft noise. "I don't want to have to wait that long to have you again but damn. That was hot as hell Josh."

"I won't be able to go that long ever again now," he grinned and reached up to touch her face, "I'm afraid I might not ever be able to let you leave me."

"Mmm, I'm not gonna wanna leave," she nuzzled her face against his neck. "You are without a doubt, hands down, the best lover I've ever been with. Wow."

"Mmm," he nuzzled his face against hers and gently caressed her back. "What if I were to admit to you that you were the same to me?"

She grinned all cutely, "Well, if you were to admit that I WASN'T, I'd probably need to work extra hard to change your mind, now wouldn't I?"

He laughed, "I wouldn't ever say that about you." He leaned up to get another kiss, and it was like he just couldn't get enough and he was content to lose track of time, just being with her.

She smiled and took that kiss from him, "Mmm." She let out a soft sigh. "I'm happy I'm here. I missed you. Wow."

He smiled against her lips. "I missed you every damn day. And I'm sure I've made all the guys so sick of me saying something about you."

"Well now they can be sick of the fact that I'll be giving you heart eyes all weekend long," she reached over to touch his face. 

"Mmmm," he sat up with her in his lap and his forehead went to hers. "They might be happy that you're going to be here distracting me."

She grinned, "And why would that make them happy?"

JC laughed all low, "Nothing..."

"Joshua Scott," she grinned, hitting him softly in the arm but her giggle trailed off when she realized how sweaty and rock hard his arm was.

JC laughed so cute, "Nothing baby, really." He leaned in and started kissing on her. "You're my center of attention now."

She grinned as he was kissing on her. "Mmm. I like being the center of your attention, and I like giving you all of mine." She slid her hand along his jaw again and mumbled softly, "Please don't shave tonight. I love you like this."

"Mmm, if that'll make you happy, mama, consider it done," he smiled. 

***

Later that night, the girls were in the elevator on the way down to the theatre, excitedly preparing for Opening Night. Sam was wearing a custom made *NSYNC shirt by Ashley, an old concert t-shirt that Ashley cut to be a cut out neck and a crop top, with the American debut CD cover in colorful bars. Her outfit was complete with white jeans and a top knot. Her jewelry was minimal, just a simple rose gold necklace and rings. As she leaned against the wall of the elevator, her fingers scratched lightly at her neck. A lone bitemark adorned her collarbone and a red spot, evidence that JC didn't go easier on her earlier in the day.  She grinned cute as the elevator door opened. "Ash, I'm jealous. You must have loved going to all these *NSYNC shows."

Ashley smirked, "Ohh I did. Oh my gosh, is this your first one?"

Sam grinned, "Nope. My third. I saw them in New York twice actually. Some friends and I went, sat in the cheap seats and danced. Somehow I don't think that's gonna be the case tonight."

"Yeah, I literally have no idea what to expect." Ashley stopped at the bar and grabbed a drink, taking a long sip. Her nerves were shot. 

Sam sipped her glass of wine as Lonnie escorted them into the theatre. The VIP pit was off to the left of the stage, surrounded by catwalks. Behind the pit were the regular seats, which were filled up with excited fans. "Ohh boy," she laughed.

Ashley grinned, "Lonnie will always take care of us. I don't think I've ever had a real ticket for an *NSYNC show, ever."

"Welp, like I said... highest balcony for this girl. So," she laughed, "This is definitely a different experience." She looked over and saw dozens of eyes on them. Camera phones and digital cameras were out, as the girls weren't even pretending they weren't taking pictures of both Ashley and Samantha. 

Ashley grinned, "You have absolutely no idea what you're about to witness then." She laughed softly at all the cameras on them. "C'mon girl let's get a picture for the occasion." She took out her camera and snapped a picture of the two girls.

Moments later, the lights went down and the low hum of bass began. Five stools were placed onstage with five microphones and slowly, a spotlight illuminated the five members of *NSYNC as they walked out onstage. The screams were deafening and the energy in the room was through the roof. 

"Hello Las Vegas," JC said, grinning. "We're gonna start off tonight with a little a capella. We are paying homage to one of our vocal heroes, Boyz II Men."

The five voices began harmonizing in perfect, *NSYNC form. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

Justin's voice took the first lead, while the others sang beneath him. "Close your eyes, make a wish, and blow out the candlelight, for tonight is just your night, we're gonna celebrate all through the night..."

JC took over from him "Pour the wine, light the fire, girl your wish is my command. I submit to your demands, I will do anything, girl you need only ask..."

The concert continued on, a mix of new songs from Gentlemen After Dark and the previous *NSYNC albums. The boys played to the energy of the crowd, bringing their A game. 

All concert long, JC left little flirtatious glances to Samantha, a few extra thrusts in the choreography in her direction and little winks. She ate it all up, giggling. 

At the show reached the end, JC walked along the catwalk to the edge, where he grinned. "Oh Vegas, thanks for having some fun with us tonight."

Justin stood beside him, grinning as well. "You know, there's a little more where all that came from. This next song is called Tell Me. You may have heard a little about it." He looked at JC with an impish grin.

"Justin. Let's show them how we intended this song to be sung." He looked at him with a grin, then the guys started their "ooohs" in harmony, as the crowd roared. "We're here alone while the thunder is roaring, and the windows are blowing cause it's stormin' and pourin' tonight," He walked all the way down to the end of the catwalk in front of the two girls, squatting in front of his woman. "I put my hand on your chest, I can feel your heart and it's beatin' kinda fast, so is mine..." He leaned down to touch her face.

Her hand rested on top of his and she sucked in a soft breath. She looked at him with a little smile... he had her completely heart-eyed again and suddenly she wasn't in a theatre with several thousand people, she was alone with him again.

JC leaned down until he got to her level, finishing off his verse. As the chorus took over and Justin took the lead, he leaned over a little more, opening and closing his lips on hers. He didn't care if everyone in the room saw, she was his.

Sam grinned slightly on his lips, stealing one more tug on his lips in the kiss. She too knew everyone was watching them but she just needed him. She grinned a bit more, pushing him away by the chest playfully. 

He laughed real low before he took over on his part of the chorus, singing in harmony. "Tell me that you wanna make love... tell me that you wanna really make love..." He reached down and pulled her up onstage with him. The stagehands brought stools out for each girl onstage, and JC guided her to the stool as he brought his forehead to hers when she sat down. He harmonized his oohs under Justin's verse as he smiled near her face. One hand slid up on her leg where it rested gently.

She closed her eyes with a smile, as her body moved with his in her seated position. Every time she heard the song, no matter how many times she had heard it before, it always gave her goosebumps. 

He walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her as he sang, his lips going to her ear, "Woman and man, fight so hard, but when the two become one we work out problems and we fix it whenever we get body to body, body to body..." The instrumental faded as the outro was all a capella. 

She swallowed slightly, letting out a soft sigh. When his lips hit her skin, it could have been all over for her. She wanted him... as she always did. She let out a soft noise that only he could hear.

The lights faded, and Sam felt JC tugging her to get off of the stool and come backstage with him.

As they went into the backstage area, he grinned and grabbed her face. "You're mine after the show. Before we set FOOT in the after party, wait for me in the dressing room. I'm not done with you yet."

JC grinned again, running back onstage with the band for the finale and final bows. Samantha touched her lips, wandering into the dressing room in a daze. If this is what life on the road with *NSYNC would be like... well damn, she could get used to it. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc