She gave him a look that told him everything he needed to know. He paid for dinner, wrapped her in her jacket, and they walked to the elevator. 


The second they got into the room, they were all but ripping each other’s clothes off. Their kisses were short and urgent and deep, as if this was their only chance to be together. Her hands ran down his chest, his hands freeing her from the dress he loved so much on her. They fell onto the bed. Jenn removed his tie and wrapped it around his eyes. She kissed him slowly, edging from his ear down his jaw to his neck and collarbone. Her hands ran along his muscles arms, across his chest and down his abs. 


She pulled his boxers free and began to trace his inner thighs. His breath hitched and became more ragged. She lightly scratched his legs, tracing where his legs joined at his hips, before taking him in her hand. She lightly traced under the head of his shaft, causing him to shudder. She traced the veins ever so carefully. He was starting to moan at her touch, wanting more.


She positioned herself and slowly took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the head, then licking the underside of his shaft. He grabbed her hair to keep her there, but also to give him something to interact with. She licked and sucked him slowly and she could hear the need in his breathing. She slowly worked her way back up his body and removed the tie from his eyes. 


He returned the favor, but tied her hands behind her head along with covering her eyes. He traced down her collarbone to her breasts, pulling at her nipples with the pads of his fingers. He gently but firmly sucked on her nipples, then blew across their rigid peaks. He traced her hips, grabbed her ass, and spread her legs wide. He started with one ankle, running a finger up her leg to the top of her thigh. He did this with her other leg. 


“Justin…” she moaned, her own voice full of need and desire. He wasted no more time and began to lick and suck at her juicy core, flicking her sensitive button so she bucked her hips and her own breath hitched. She couldn’t see and couldn’t even grab the sheets in her ecstasy. She grabbed her own hair for something to control. He changed his positioning so he could suck on her clit, and had two fingers stroking inside of her core. She moaned even louder, he knew she was close to an orgasm. She stopped breathing, gasping for breaths as she could, her whole being focusing on the white hot electricity coursing through her. He gave one more tickle of her clit with his tongue and she exploded into a scream and went limp. 


He removed the tie from around her, letting her ride out the waves before starting again. He kissed her urgently, his shaft ready against her. He looked into her eyes and in one thrust was inside her. They moaned together at the sensation, his pace within her slow, with purpose, before increasingly picking up speed. 


He flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees, within reach of a pillow. He entered her again from behind, filling her core once again. His speed picked up and soon he was like an animal, going as hard and fast as he could, feeling his own orgasm approaching. She tightened herself around his shaft, building a tension that sent both of them over the edge. She grabbed the pillow and screamed into it as she lost control. She felt him pulsing inside of her as his thrusts stopped, then slowed to release all he had in him. 


He withdrew himself from her, she rolled onto her back and felt her whole body had turned to mush. He kissed her softly and deeply. 


“Not that I’m complaining, but how are you SO good at that? You aren’t human, you can’t be,” she said. 


“You’re not so bad yourself. Still trying to get you out of your head on things when it comes to sex. Relationships will change, and I’m sure there will be someday when it’s not what either of us expected. But that’s ok. We don’t owe each other anything sexually. I think it’s great that we’re this far in and it’s still amazing, for both of us.”


“I agree, but I worry I’m the one that’s going to change and…”


“Jenn, I’ve proposed, twice now.  Are you still afraid of losing me to what I do or how you are in bed?  Maybe I haven’t done enough to show you I’m not going anywhere but forward in our relationship.  I’m sure there will come a time when things change. We both want kids. It may not happen right away and be stressful for one or both of us. Even if it does happen right away, you might not always be in the mood, and that’s ok. Just enjoy every moment, all we have is right now.”


“I know. I keep meaning things as compliments and it turns into one or both of us in our heads. I love you. Does this mean I can wear my ring all the time again? I’ve been miserable not wearing it, it just didn’t feel right. Do we need to check with Angela, Johnny?”


“It’s OUR relationship, Jenn. I don’t have to ask anyone’s permission for my personal life decisions. Wear the ring today. We’ll be out and about today that I’m sure someone will get a picture. Why hide the truth any longer?”


“Justin…”


“Yes Jenn…”


“I love you.”

 

“Well good, cuz the night’s not over yet…” he said slyly as he started kissing her. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj