“What a great day, I had so much fun doing all of this!” Jen said as they crossed the street and went into the hotel. “It’s like a movie.”


“I’m glad you’re having such a good time. Here and LA are the bigger places I record and stuff, so getting you used to being here just helps me bring you along on trips here,” he admitted. 


“What were you thinking of for tonight?” she asked. 


“Well, what’s the best dress you brought with you? That’ll help me narrow things down.”


“I brought the black dress…”


Justin smirked. “You. Well then, we’ll eat at a restaurant here at the hotel. They’re all great choices and have one added bonus.”


“Being?” she asked curiously. 


“We can race back to our room after dinner for hotel AND black dress sex.”


“Even 2 years later you’re all over me like we’re teenagers.”


“Have you SEEN you in that black dress? I don’t think I’ll never not want to just lay you down and fuck you 6 ways to Sunday in that dress.” He had a hunger in his voice already. 


“Easy tiger. Plenty of time for that. Let’s get through dinner first.”


“I guess. Wanting to give you the best trip possible, an experience unlike any other,” Justin said. 


“So as much as you may want me, I want you too, hold off until later tonight. We’ll have all night.”


“I’m holding you to that,” he smirked. “ALL night…”


She got dressed, did her hair and a little makeup, and was soon ready to go. He’d brought one of his suits. She loved him in a suit. “You love my black dress, I love you in a suit. We’re getting the foreplay started early… Let’s go have dinner, handsome.”


She wore her jacket over her dress until they were seated at the table. “No need in giving everyone a show,” she said as they sat down. “I know it’s still here in the hotel, but this place is like nowhere I’ve been before. The ambience and decor? Being here, with you, makes me feel very special.”


“Then I chose the right place. We deserve tonight, a little anniversary trip. Cheers, to us,” Justin raised his glass. She raised hers to his, then leaned in for a quick kiss. 


They ordered, and Jenn was so impressed by the presentation and service. She found each plate more delicious than the one before it. 


They were now waiting for the dessert, so she opened her purse to check her lipstick. Her heart began to race. Justin saw her face turn almost white. 


“What’s wrong, Jenn?”


“The ring. MY ring, it’s not here. I always have it with me. I thought I had it earlier, did it go missing while I was on my walk, or our walk around earlier? It meant so much to me, and now it’s gone…”


Justin put his hand on hers. “Jenn, I’m so sorry. I know where your ring is, I have it. I didn’t realize you’d check on it tonight.”


“What a relief. But why do you have my ring?” She sounded much less nervous but still curious. 


“So I could do this…” He got up from the table, and dropped down to one knee. “Jennifer, I’ve loved you for the last two years, and who knows how long before that. Will you be mine, forever?”


All eyes suddenly seemed on them. This was it. A proposal for the rest of the world to see. “Yes, I’ll marry you Justin!” She said it as enthusiastically as she had on New Year’s Eve in his studio. The tables closest to them clapped and cheered. Bottles of champagne were sent from various tables in congratulations.


“What made you pick tonight, here, to propose?” she asked. 

 

“Because tomorrow, I want to start looking for a place here for us. Our own place in NYC.” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj