Author's Chapter Notes:

Honeymoon scene and the end, for now

Chapter 71


She pulled the box out of her suitcase. She quickly changed into one of her outfits she was given, and grabbed the massage oil, flavored lubes, silk ties and blindfold. 


She walked out of the bathroom and she could hear him whisper “wow” under his breath. She was in her white bustier, showing off her breasts. She had white garter belts on her upper thighs. She wished she had heels to make her legs look even longer. 


She placed the other items on the bedside table. She took his shirt off, laying him down on the bed. She grabbed the massage oil and rubbed his arms and chest, feeling his muscles in a way she hadn’t before. Not only was it sensual, but also to help relax him after a busy tour and the days leading up to the wedding. 


She took his pants off, brushing her fingers against the fabric covering his hard shaft. A light moan of expectation escaped his lips. She massaged his legs, working up his thighs but stopping before getting to his shaft. 


“Now your turn for me,” she said, giving him the oil. He sat her on the edge of the bed. He massaged her shoulders, down her arms. He unhooked her bustier, massaging her back. He gently pushed her onto her back, taking the blindfold and tying her hands to the bed. 


He used the lube on her breasts, massaging it into her skin, then sucking on her breasts until he couldn’t taste the lube. He massaged her thighs, using the lube on her inner thigh so close to her folds. She could feel his tongue on her leg, spreading her legs wide to give him better access and hopefully coax him over. 


His mouth worked his way up her body, back to her breasts before kissing her collarbone and settling on sucking on her earlobes and running his tongue on the outer edge. His breathing ragged, sending goosebumps down her body as he breathed in her ear. 


His tongue stayed on her ears and neck, but his fingers plunged into her, slowly stroking to find her g spot. She moaned loudly as he stroked inside her. He withdrew his fingers, massaging her thighs. 


“How bad do you want me right now?” he asked. 


“I want you so bad. I want you to do so many things to me,” she replied. 


“What does my beautiful WIFE want me to do to her?” he breathed in her ear. 


“I want so many things…” she answered. 


“Mmmm. I want to tease you until you just need me inside you.”


“Yes, I need you to fuck me,”


“Not yet. There’s still too much I could do…”


“I love how you suck my earlobe, it just turns me on. While you do that, play with my nipples. I love how they feel in your hands.”  Justin complied, following her orders until she gave him the next. 


“Now suck my nipples while rubbing my clit. Get me good and wet for you.”  He changed to follow her commands. She arched her body at his touch against her clit, rough but slow. “Faster, touch me faster.”  


“How am I making you come, with my fingers or my tongue?” he asked. 


She had to think about this. “I love either one. Once I come, I want you to lick my juices up, then kiss me. I want to taste myself on you.”  


His fingers kept working frantically, together with sucking her nipples. He could hear that familiar hitch in her breathing. She was close. His finger slipped into her juices then back to her clit to get her closer to the edge. Her squeaks of “yes, yes, YES” told him she was close. She was holding on for dear life, letting her climax build and build, gasping for breath before she screamed out “fuck me now Justin, NOW” as she came. 


He quickly licked up her juices, and kissed her as he thrust into her. His tongue entered her mouth to let her taste herself as he fucked her. He untied her arms, telling her “I need you to grab me tight and don’t let go. Dig your fingers in if you have to. Hold me close and don’t let go. Look into my eyes as I drive myself deeper into you.”


She stared deeply into his ocean blue eyes, grabbing his shoulder blades to keep him close to her. His thrusts became frantic as his climax grew closer. 


Before he could say anything, she slapped his ass and dug her fingers in, sending a jolt through him that took him over the edge. He let out a loud moan as he came. 


He collapsed next to her on the bed, gasping for breath. “I love you,” he gasped, kissing her between breaths. 


“I love you too. I’m so glad we waited until we were here to do this. It made this moment all the more special.”

 

“There’s more where that came from, we’re here for two weeks babe. Whatever you want, it’s yours. We have nothing but time.”


They eventually left their room during their stay. One day she went to the spa while he played golf. They hiked part of Volcano National Park, enjoyed the warm, crystal clear water on their private beach, and Jenn took Justin coffee tasting at a local beanery. They enjoyed their time together in relative seclusion. 


From Hawaii they flew to Australia for two weeks before the tour started. She enjoyed seeing the different sights, but enjoyed watching him on stage once the tour started back up. It was such a natural place for him to be, he was in his element. 


The energy he had on stage was undeniable. Every night he thanked her for agreeing to finish the tour with him, extending their honeymoon unofficially, making it easier to do shows with her by his side. “I can’t imagine doing this without you, especially now. How could I leave my wife right after our honeymoon to do tour dates? I have all I need right here. I can perform but still have my world beside me. Every day is the best day of my life because you’re with me,” he would tell her. 


The photos they released were published, and they had succeeded in surprising the world with their news. They did it on their terms and had their privacy intact until the news broke. Jenn was relieved once the article was out because it meant Justin could wear his ring, and show off to the world that he was hers. 


For Jenn, the last moments of their honeymoon before going back to Memphis were a perfect way to round out their travels. They flew to San Francisco as they’d discussed, and she showed him around to her favorite places, along with some of the more touristy places. Paparazzi found them, wanting the first shots of the newlyweds back on American soil. They caught what Jenn considered the perfect shot, one that she saved and actually treasured being caught on camera. 

 

During their day of tourist attractions, they finally made it to the restaurant she’d remembered from their music video. Sitting at a table outside, the Bay Bridge behind them. Once the picture was released, she cut the photo out and added it to a memory book. Underneath it she wrote the caption- This I Promise You. 


Completed
nsyncsfan2001 is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked This I Promise You also liked 52 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj