Chapter 70


They were up early the next morning to catch their flight. “Ok, we’re in line for TSA, can I know where we’re going yet?” Jenn asked. 


“Not til we get to the gate. I really don’t want you to know til we land but I can’t keep the gate from announcing our flight number and destination.  Even once you know where we’re going, you don’t know WHERE we’re staying, so there’s still surprises left.”


They got through security, and Justin was going painstakingly slowly to delay getting to the gate. “Here we are,” he said. 


“Finally…” Jenn sighed. She perked up once the flight info popped up on the screen. 


“Hawaii? We’re going to Hawaii?! I’ve never been, oh this is so exciting!! I know you said tropical but this is a dream come true. And spending it with you, the ultimate honeymoon.”


“I forgot, we need to hide our wedding bands. Play this off like a vacation during downtime from the tour,” he whispered, stealthily sliding off his ring. 


“I hate that you have to take it off so soon, but it doesn’t change things,” Jenn whispered back. 


They soon boarded their flight. It was a long flight, so Jenn caught up on sleep. Justin got some sleep but was back in music mode, double checking plans for the final leg of the tour and other projects that were lining up. He broke himself out of it, looking at Jenn sleeping next to him. He held her hand, she snuggled up on his shoulder. He moved his arm to wrap around her. 


I really am lucky. She’s all mine, I still can’t believe it. Now she’s my wife. God, how did I get so lucky? he thought to himself looking down at her. 


He woke her before they landed so she could look out the window for her first view. The view took her breath away; the beaches, greenery everywhere. A car picked them up from the airport. It stopped at what she guessed was their hotel. 


Justin checked in for them, and led her to their suite. He scooped her into his arms. “Ready to go in, Mrs. Timberlake?”  She nodded as he opened the door and carried her in. He put her down so she could look around. 


“It’s all inclusive; all the food and drinks we want, lots of activities to do if you want to leave the bedroom,” he laughed, “a spa, lots of stuff for our two weeks here. Private beach access.”


“Oh my god! The hot tub looks out onto the beach. This is a perfect piece of paradise,” she said. 


“Well, what first my beautiful wife?” he asked. 


“Hmmm, let me think. There’s a certain box I could open up and we can get started on.”


Justin cocked one eyebrow. “You’re wasting no time,” he laughed. 


“Isn’t that what honeymoons are for? You saying you DON’T want to make love to your wife?”

 

“I didn’t say that at all. Let’s close these blinds for some privacy. I’ll be here, waiting for you.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj