Chapter 66


The LA shows were over, and they headed to San Jose. Excited butterflies were settling into her stomach. The wedding was about a week away. They got into town early to give Jenn a chance to do wedding related stuff without being in a rush. 


After they checked into the hotel room, Justin decided to take a long shower and relax a bit. 


His phone buzzed, the name “Chris” appearing on the screen.


“Hello?” She answered. 


“Hey, I’m looking for Justin, is he around?”


“He’s busy at the moment, can I leave a message?” Jenn asked. 


“Are you Angela? I’m calling about wedding stuff.”


“This is Jenn, so I might be able to help.”


“I’m talking to THE Jenn, huh? How’d you end up with a schmuck like Justin?” Chris joked. 


“I’ve known him since we were kids, he charmed his way into my life again.”


“Well, let him know I called. I wanted to talk to him about guy stuff for the wedding, so you can’t really help with that.  I can’t wait to meet you next week. I’ve heard so much about you from Justin in the times we’ve talked. Sounds like you’re pretty good to him, thanks for that.” Chris sounded so genuine compared to his goofball days in *NSYNC. 


“I look forward to it.”


“Oh, before you go, I’m paired up with Angela, Justin’s assistant?  Is she hot?”


THERE’S the Chris I remember on tv, she thought.


“I’m her friend, so expect me to say no?”


Chris laughed. “Good talking to you Jenn, see you soon.”


Jenn hung up the phone. All she needed was Joey to call and she’d have talked to all of them before the wedding. She smiled knowing that the guys all liked her based on what Justin had told them. She was smiling when Justin came out in a towel. 


“What’s got you so happy?” he asked. 


“You. Chris just called, some guy wedding stuff question, he wants you to call him back. Sounds like they all like me so far,” Jenn said. 


“What’s not to like? I mean, I love you, what more is there to know?”


“I wasn’t sure if you complained to them, or anyone, about me on days I’m sure I’m difficult.”


“Oh please. I’m WAY more difficult. We always work things out between us. Do you ever complain about me to the girls?” he asked. 


“I guess not, no,” she realized. 


“We communicate, give space when we need to, work out our problems together. Really, think about all the shit life has thrown at us. Your dad, stuff with your mom, we’ve supported each other through thick and thin. It’s like we’re already married, we’ve had our share of trials and faced them together head on. I honestly doubt that’s going to change after next week.”


“You always know what to say when I need it,” she sighed happily. 


“I also know how to put my foot in my mouth sometimes,” Justin laughed. 


“So do I. How many of these talks do we have after something good? I take Chris calling into thinking you complain about me, I took great sex and turned it into thinking you’ll get bored of me.”


“I still love you,” he laughed, “we just get in our heads sometimes. We help each other get perspective. Now, we have a new problem to deal with…”


“What?” Jenn asked, confused. 


“I’m wearing a towel and you are SEVERELY over dressed. We need to remedy this immediately,” Justin laughed. 


“Oh, I think we can tackle this problem together for sure…” she said, kissing him and taking her shirt off. He kissed down her neck, his hands undoing her pants and sliding them down her legs. He unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. He pushed her panties off her hips to fall to the floor. He carried her to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and brought her in. 


“I was thinking about you while I was in here earlier, it’s only right I finish my thoughts here with action.”  He turned her to face the water, away from him. He fondled her breasts as the water cascaded over her. She could feel his erection against her ass. He kissed her neck, running a hand down her waist to her clit, rubbing it with absolute precision. She moaned, grinding against him at his touch. He continued through her first smaller orgasms, then turned her to face him, water now hitting her back. He skillfully grabbed her ass, pulled her up to straddle his waist, and thrust into her against the wall of the shower. Their wet bodies slid against each other, the heat of the water adding to the moment. He shuddered as he came, pressing her firm against the tile. 


She finished her shower and put on a robe. 


“How many times do you think we’re going to leave this room?” she asked suggestively. 

 

“If I can help it, none until the date of the show…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj