Chapter 62


She sat on the edge of the bed ready to watch. He started by slowly unbuttoning his shirt, slowly pulling it off each arm, running his hands over his muscles. He slowly pulled his t shirt off, showing his abs and pecs. He stepped closer to her. Close enough to kiss her, but resisting. He put her hands on his chest, sliding them down to his belt. He slowly unclasped his belt, removing it and swinging it around. 


“I’m not sure if I should laugh or be turned on,” Jenn said. 


“It’s ok to do both. As much as I dance on stage, I don’t do this very often. You strip for me, or we strip each other, but not like stripper style stuff. I’m making this up as I go,” he admitted.


She motioned for him to continue. He undid the fly on his pants, slowly revealing his boxers. He rubbed against her, his cock straining against the fabric. 


“Now for what would get a stripper fired,” he chuckled.


He slowly stripped Jenn to her bra and panties, grinding against her as he did. He picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist, and began to grind against her, pushing her up against a wall to give him leverage. He buried his face in her cleavage, nipping at her exposed flesh. She moaned feeling him pressed against her. 


“You want it like this or on the bed?” he asked between breaths. 


“I’m up for anything,” she breathed. 


“I’ll hold you to that,” he chuckled. 


He unhooked her bra and sucked her breast, still grinding against the wall. She moaned as he pressed against her clit through the remaining clothing. He carried her to the bed, pulling her panties off with his teeth. She could see the hunger in his eyes. 


She quickly moved to be on her hands and knees. “Smack my ass Justin!” He swiftly complied. “Again.”  He complied. “Harder!” He complied. She got up on her knees, pulled him close, and whispered, “finger my clit while I suck your dick. We’re going to finish with you fucking me against the wall.”  He nodded. 


They got into position. She began sucking on his cock, up the underneath, around the head.  He struggled fighting his urge to lick her folds. He could smell her scent, using that as fuel to follow her command and not go his own way. They both moaned, hers humming around his cock, causing him to moan. He could hear every hitch in her breath. He knew she was ready. 


He quickly turned, picking her up, and getting her against the wall before entering her. Soon, his body filling her within, and brushing her clit, sent what felt like lightning through her. She was screaming, clawing at his back as she came, and he wasn’t far behind. They kissed deeply but quickly as they gasped for breath coming down from that high. 


“We need to do that more often,” she panted.


“Agreed. What I LOVED was you taking charge. You knew what you wanted and took control. I know there’s a lot of back and forth with that, but tonight it was just so damn sexy. I love when you tell me what you want, especially if it’s me doing things to you.”


“Totally off topic, but do you have a date for when we’ll go to San Jose for the marriage license?”  Jenn asked. 

 

“Yeah, we can do the 9th. I’ll have finished a show, then go to LA. I have some stuff in the studio for a collaboration, so using that time before the LA shows for that. We can fly to LA together, I’ll be home for dinner, and remember that afternoon with JC and Lance.  Now, can we get back to me doing dirty things to you?”  


Jenn laughed. “I mean, if we have to…”


“I feel like you’re so much more confident in the bedroom than most anywhere else. Even when it’s just us. There’s a lot of insecurity that I wish you could shake off compared to who you are when we’re making love. It’s like you know you turn me on, then go to wondering if that’s enough for the rest of my life. The closest I’ve ever seen you to being that confident outside the bedroom was when we did karaoke. It’s like a switch flipped inside you. We’re more similar than you know. Maybe it’s the performance aspect, being someone you don’t THINK you are, but it’s there all along under the surface.  That confident side of you is so sexy and I wish you felt that way all the time. 


“You’d never keep your hands off me...” 

 

Justin chuckled. “That’s a bad thing?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj