Chapter 61


“Now I know we didn’t throw you a shower because you have everything you need, so we’re doing this instead. All the girls, even ones not here tonight, were given something to buy you for you and Justin to enjoy. Hopefully most of them you will.”


Jenn opened a small box first. Inside she found an assortment of edible lubes. “It’s more the edible part,” Kelly said, raising her eyebrows suggestively. 


Another small box included massage oil, lotion, a blindfold, and silk scarves. 


Another box contained fur lined handcuffs. Well, these might hurt less, Jenn laughed to herself. 


Another box contained a bra with removable nipple covers and a few pairs of crotch less panties. 


“I’m sensing a theme here…” Jenn joked. 


The final box was a big one. There was a long, white semi sheer nightgown, a white bustier, sheer nighties in black, white, dark green, royal blue, and baby blue, and a white silk robe. 


“Call this your honeymoon survival kit. Though we really should have included chafing cream and Gatorade too. I bet you’ll hardly ever leave the room,” Leah said. 


“Thanks girls, I’m sure we’ll put these to good use,” Jenn laughed. 


“Justin’s my boss, so if you’re gonna talk about sexy details I really need to go to the bathroom or balcony so I can remain professional. Personally, I wanna know, but the need for a paycheck is pretty strong right now,” Angela said, leaving the room. 


“Ok, seriously, what’s he like in bed? We’ve heard the rumors, but tell us EVERYTHING…”


“Not everything, there should be some mystery. No specifics on him, but he’s the most amazing lover I’ve ever had,” Jenn gushed. 


“You’d only been with 2-3 guys before him…” Michelle said. 


“All of them COMBINED never did what he does to me. Even if it’s a quickie, he makes sure I go every single time. He is a GOD. I’m quite sure he’ll want to use all of this and more on the honeymoon.”


“Oooh, there’s more huh?” Leah asked. 


“Ok, I think that’s enough to whet your appetites.  One last thing, some of those dance moves he does on stage are things we’ve done in bed. That leaves you to guess which ones, and I’ll never tell,” Jenn said. 


Jenn grabbed Angela and brought her back in. 


There was a knock at the door. 


“I thought you said no strippers…” Jenn said worriedly.


“No strippers, just pizza,” Michelle said. “We end the night with two cinematic classics- Model Behavior and On the Line.  You get cheesy rom-coms, we all get eye candy that is Justin, Lance, and Joey.”


The girls all slowly fall asleep on the beds, until Jenn is the only one still awake. Curious, she gets out her phone. 


You awake? she texts Justin. 


Yeah, surprised you are. How’d the rest of the party go?


They got us stuff for the honeymoon, then we watched movies and ate pizza. 


I’m excited to see what they gave us and use it on you or take it off you…


I wish our hotels were closer, it’s making me want my own private strip show. 


In good time, babe. They fly back tomorrow and you’ll be all mine after the show. 


I’ll bring the kit, get in some practice. 


No, I want you to save that for our wedding night. I already have ideas forming. 


That’s my man. Always trying to pleasure me. 


Always. Night babe, I’ll see you tomorrow. Love you Jenn. 


Love you too Justin. 


She finally fell asleep and slept in the next morning. 



“Rise and shine, bride to be,” the girls teased.


“I mean, we could do brunch without her if she really wants to sleep…” Michelle suggested. 


“Ugh. Fine, I’ll get up. I was the last one awake so I didn’t exactly sleep well. I’m not getting a mimosa, I’m getting MY brunch cocktail. I can’t stand orange juice, the only reason I drink mimosas is for the champagne.”


They got dressed and headed to a restaurant. They ordered food and drinks. Bloody Marys, mimosas, but Jenn’s order caught them a little off guard. 


“I’ll have the eggs Benedict, and to drink can I get pineapple juice and rum?”


The server was surprised, that wasn’t usually a drink order they heard for brunch. 


“A friend of mine learned about it on her honeymoon and it is delicious. I almost want to make it my go to drink, but I love my Midori sours too much to leave them behind. I don’t even drink all that often except during the shows or special nights,” Jenn said.


The girls talked as they ate and drank. Jenn was feeling like herself again, but still conscious of fitting in her dress. Justin’s words stuck with her though to not stress about it so much. 


Soon the girls were heading to the airport, while Jenn and Angela headed to the concert venue. Justin kissed Jenn as she walked into the dressing room. “Thanks for helping take care of her, Angie. I appreciate you getting me last night. Anyone else in the crowd, and I’d expect you to tell me after a show if something happened. With Jenn, you knew I needed to know her safety more than keeping your being here a secret.”


“Just think, if I wasn’t a bridesmaid, I might not have known. Security might not have told me who it was, they called medics but that was it. So  it’s a good thing I’m friends with Jenn.”


The concert was another great show. Jenn never got tired of watching him perform. She wished she could be at every show, but touring isn’t for her. She liked to travel, but the constant being on the go was too much for her. 


Jenn went with Justin to his hotel room before they both left in the morning. 


“You still wanting a strip show tonight? It’s ok if the moment has passed,” he laughed. 

 

“From you? You bet,” Jenn chuckled. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj