Chapter 60


“WHAT?! When did you get here? Never mind, where is she?!” he asked hurriedly. They ran toward their spot on the floor. 


Jenn had been taken backstage by the medics to give her some air. The rest of the girls had been told to stay put while they attended to Jenn. 


Justin ran to Jenn. The medics tried to keep him back. “She’s my fiancée, I need to make sure she’s ok.”  They allowed him closer while they evaluated her. 


“Jenn, are you ok?” he asked frantically 


She was conscious and said, “I’m sure I’ll be fine.”


The medic asked what all she’d eaten today. “An omelet, chicken and salad, and a lot of drinks because, well, it’s my bachelorette party.”


“What do you normally eat?” the medic asked. She responded with her scramble, salad, and chicken, along with her two hours in the gym every day. 


The medic spoke to Jenn and Justin. “I think she’s dehydrated from today, but also needing more in her diet. Miss, you’re barely eating by the sound of it, then pushing yourself with the workouts.”


Jenn looked at Justin. “I just want to fit in my dress and look great for you…”


He held her close. “You don’t need to starve yourself though to do that, Jenn. I knew something was off when I saw you. Please eat more, I’m sorry you suddenly feel pressure about this. Our wedding will be perfect as long as you walk down that aisle to me. Please take care of yourself.”


He whispered in her ear, “We’ll go to San Jose next week for everything, please stop all this stress about fitting in your dress. I love you.”


They gave her some Gatorade and food from craft services to get her strength up. “Be careful to not overdo it on the drinking tonight,” the medic suggested. Jenn nodded. “Drink lots of water too after the Gatorade.  She can go back out once she feels well enough.”


“We have plenty of time before I go on for you to stay back here and relax a bit,” Justin said. “I’m glad you’re here though, it’s a nice surprise now that I know you’re ok.”


“Yeah, this blew our cover. We weren’t planning on you seeing us until you got out on stage,” Jenn sighed. 


“I just don’t understand where this pressure to lose weight before the wedding came from. Lose too much and they won’t have time to alter it again. You were perfect the way you were when I saw you two weeks ago. Please go back to how you were before, I don’t want to worry about your health. It’s bad enough I have pressure on me because of this business, I don’t want you feeling that too.”


“I guess knowing our pictures are going to be in a magazine made me feel I have to be perfect. I know people are going to find something they don’t like, but I don’t want it to be my weight or how I look in my dress.”


“Jenn, just because you’re marrying me doesn’t mean you have to do ANYTHING for my fans or anyone else. You want to look good for me? Be yourself, the beautiful, caring woman I’ve fallen so deeply in love with these last three years.”


“I think I’m ready to get back out there with the girls. I love you,” Jenn said. 


“I love you too. See you out there. Drink water, I can send food to you too if you need it. Just let Angela know and the bartenders can radio for it.” He kissed her before she headed back towards the crowd. 



The lights dimmed before Justin went on, Jenn put her earplugs in, and the crowd went wild. 


“Please tell me we’re doing this instead of a stripper,” Jenn said. “This is a much better show in my opinion.”


“No stripper, but wait til we get back to the room for the rest of your party,” said Leah. 


He made eye contact with them a lot before reaching a stopping point in his show. He grabbed a shot glass. 


“I see we have a bachelorette party in the VIP section tonight,” he said to the crowd. The girls screamed, the crowd cheered. 


“Congratulations, I’m sure he’s one very lucky man. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness,” he said, crouching down and briefly holding her hand. He took the shot and continued on with the show. 

 

The girls had a great time, especially with his acknowledgment from the stage. They went back to the rooms to continue the bachelorette festivities. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj