Chapter 59


Two weeks passed by since she’d last seen Justin. Her daily routine involved a veggie scramble for breakfast, an hour in the gym in the morning, salad for lunch, another hour in the gym in the afternoon, and a rotation of chicken dinners. She became obsessed with fitting in her dress and looking as good as possible for the wedding. 


She packed her bag for Vegas. A bathing suit in case they hit the pool, clothes for clubs and Justin’s shows, and a couple other outfits just in case. She headed to the airport and was soon on her way. 


Leah had coordinated with Angela to make sure they weren’t at the same hotel as Justin. The girls had two rooms that had a door between. They had dinner at a fancy restaurant on the strip, Jenn had chicken and a salad. 


“Come on Jenn, it’s your bachelorette party. Live a little!” the girls told her. 


“I gotta make sure I fit in my dress,” she replied. 


“You look like you’ve lost 5-10 pounds, I think you’re ok to splurge. You’re definitely drinking this whole trip.”


“Fine. What are we doing after this?” Jenn asked. 


“Figured we could hit the pool, work on some natural tan, drink, and hope guys hit on us. Those of us that are single anyway,” Leah said.


The girls went back to the rooms and changed for the pool. Jenn brought a book and her iPod to listen to. They sat on lounge chairs down by the pool. 


“When do we get to surprise Justin?” Jenn asked. 


“I know he’s your fiancée, and I can get us backstage with my credentials and yours, but let’s enjoy some girl time first,” Angela said. 


“How do you have today off?” Jenn asked. 


“Justin knows your bachelorette party is going on, but has no clue where. I’ve been radio silence since last night when we all got here.  He’ll be surprised for sure. Now let’s get some drinks!” Angela cheered. 


The girls put a little veil and silver beads on her so people knew they were a bachelorette party. Their drinks came, then a second and third round as gifts of strangers at the pool. Some guys came up and chatted with the girls. At that point Jenn put her headphones in. I’m so glad I’m done dating. Guys hitting on you just trying to get in your pants, she thought. The guys bought another round of drinks for them. Jenn remained disengaged from the girls. 


“Well, I guess we can get dressed and head to the show. Jenn won’t be happy til she sees Justin,” Kelly said. 


They got back to their rooms, changed into outfits for the show, got in a limo Angela had arranged, and headed to the venue. 


“After the show we’re going straight back to the hotel, we have more stuff to do,” Leah said. 


They got to the arena and stopped outside the entrance. Along with her veil they gave her a “bachelorette” sash to wear. They headed in and went with the other VIPs to the staging area. Thankfully the other people let them go first to walk into the arena and to their spot. The bar was open so a couple of the girls got drinks for the group. They toasted to Jenn and the wedding when Jenn interrupted. 


“Guys, I don’t feel so good…” she moaned. 


“Hit your liquor limit already?” Michelle asked. 


“I don’t know. I feel dizzy, I’m seeing spots and…” 


“Oh my god! Jenn!  JENN!”


Angela ran as security called for backup. 

 

She threw open the door. “Justin! Jenn passed out!”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj