Chapter 57


Jenn boarded her flight for NYC. Justin had a show in New Jersey that night, they’d likely make the drive to NYC straight from there. Angela would text her to confirm. She hadn’t been there since the holidays, so it would be nice to freshen things up before he arrived, make it feel like home. 


She settled in, ordering take out and watching tv for a bit. She then used their little gym and went for a run on the treadmill. Need to fit in my dress, she thought. 


Jenn’s phone buzzed. It was Angela. They were boarding the bus and heading for the Garden. Justin would be home likely within the hour. She began to get ready. His favorite food and drinks were in the fridge, a bottle of tequila by his bedside, the cuffs on the bed. 


Her phone buzzed again. Just dropped me off at the hotel. ETA 10 minutes. 


She lit candles and started the bath. She turned on some music. 


Justin opened the door to the loft. It looked different somehow. He headed towards the bedroom when he heard the music. 


“Hello? Jenn, PLEASE tell me it’s you…”. 


He walked carefully into the bedroom. He smirked when he saw the tequila and cuffs. “Yup, it’s her.”  He felt calmer already. 


“Hello,” he said slowly, stepping into the bathroom. “Interrupting anything?”


“Not at all. Thought I’d surprise you,” Jenn said. 


“You worried me for a bit, but a very nice surprise. Am I joining you, or what?”


“I mean, if you want. You can see my plans were for the bed, but I’m flexible.”


He chuckled. “That you are… I’ll be right back. I’ll be on the bed when you’re done.”


She got out of the bath, dried herself off, and put on her robe. She walked over to Justin sitting on the bed, straddled over his lap, and started kissing him. He soon moved so she was lying on the bed, and moved to start cuffing her to the bed. Once she was secured, he walked to his bedside table, poured himself a shot, and drank it down.


He put the blindfold on her. He started kissing her, his hands running all over her body, giving her goosebumps at his touch. 


“It’s been too long,” she said. He chuckled in agreement. 


She heard something familiar but couldn’t place it. It wasn’t until she felt it that she knew what it was. 


Ok Jenn, keep it together, this is about to get INTENSE, she thought to herself. 


Justin slowly licked the chocolate syrup he’d put on her collarbone, kissing the area once he was done. He put more on her breasts, especially her nipples. He licked and sucked with aching precision. Jenn started to moan. He kissed down her stomach before putting chocolate syrup there too, licking up every drop.


He went back up and started licking and nibbling her earlobes. She heard him squeezing more chocolate, but didn’t feel it on her. She opened her mouth to moan, and quickly found Justin putting his hard cock in her mouth, covered in the syrup. She raised her eyebrows and did her best to lick and suck him clean, being blindfolded and handcuffed. He began to moan feeling her sucking on his shaft, tongue twirling around the head. He removed himself and kissed her, using his fingers to rub against her clit. She could barely move in the cuffs, her hips struggling to give him the access she wanted. 


Still touching her, he kissed up one thigh, then another. He then changed his fingering to rubbing her clit and being inside her. “Oh god,” she moaned loudly, sharply sucking in a gasp of air. He paid close attention to her breathing, listening for every hitch. He knew she was close. When her moaning became like quick squeals, he moved and began to suck on her clit. Within seconds, she screamed as she climaxed, seeing nothing but bright white within her blindfold. 


He readied himself and thrust into her, getting fast and deeper, listening to her breathing as his pace. He kissed her as he thrust, speeding up his pace. She sensed he was close, tightening herself around him. He continued his thrusts, soon hitting his climax and collapsing onto her with gasping, panting breaths. 


“I’m dead. You’ve murdered me,” Jenn said. Justin laughed as he caught his breath. 


“You can surprise me any time you want. I know it’s been like a week apart, but any chance to see you is worth it,” Justin said. 


“Yeah. Can you uncuff me now? It’s starting to hurt.” Justin quickly undid the cuffs and she pulled herself close to him. 


“Just over a month til the big day. You getting nervous?” Justin asked. 


“Not really, is that weird? I mean, I worry about little things, but not about us. The whole ‘one penis for the rest of your life’ line? I have no complaints on this being the only one forever. Though saying that out loud just sounded weird, even as a compliment. And suddenly made me worry about the other side of that comment, me being the only woman you sleep with for the rest of your life. Ok, now I’m starting to panic.”


“I fuck you six ways to Sunday and you’re really worried I’ll want ANYONE else?  I guess I’ll just have to prove it to you over and over.  I like a challenge,” he said. 


“Sorry, but it’s YOU. Almost every woman in the world wants you. You could do a music video with naked women…”


“And I’d only see you. Every night you’re in the crowd, everyone else is a blur. I’m marrying you because I want YOU for the rest of my life. I spent too much time away from you when we were younger, I don’t want to lose you now.”


“Even when I’m pregnant and as big as a house?” Jenn asked. 

 

“To quote one Chandler Bing, you could balloon up or shrink down and I would still love you.  I’m sorry for whatever has made you feel you don’t deserve that, because I’ll never stop loving you.” He held her close, rubbing her back and kissing her head. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj