Author's Chapter Notes:

A short one, sorry.

Chapter 55


Justin started pacing in the living room. “It’s not a bad thing, but I’m so much more than just that part of my life. The guys are still important, otherwise I would’ve said no to them being even AT the wedding, let alone IN it.”


“While we’re on the subject of the wedding, can we make sure they don’t play “Bye Bye Bye” at the wedding?”


Justin looked surprised. “Why would they?”


“I’ve been to a bunch of wedding receptions where they played it so the groomsmen could show off their ‘dance moves’ to impress girls. I loved hearing it cause it was *NSYNC, but definitely not the right song for a wedding.”


“Yeah, that’s definitely weird. I’ll make a note of it,” Justin said. 


“Have you heard from any of them lately?” Jenn wondered. 


“Actually, yeah. Gonna have JC and Lance over for lunch or something during one of the LA shows. We can stay at the house, but they’ll come to the arena to hang out. You’re welcome to join so they can meet you again.”


“I know I’m your fiancée, but can I hug you right now? It’s been so long since seeing any of them it’s making teenage me freak out inside.”  Justin nodded and she gave him a big hug and kiss. 


“I’m suddenly worried about how the girls will be around them,” Justin said nervously. 


“I mean, they’ll try and hit on them, not gonna lie. Though they may be in too much shock. Expect the flirting the day of the wedding for sure. The shock will have worn off by then.”


“Remember, Joey’s married…”


“I feel like you’ll need to remind JOEY of that. They know, they won’t care. Do we know if Kelly is coming with him?” Jenn asked. 


“I believe so. Mom is handling the guest list and seating stuff. She’ll know for sure,” Justin said. 


“Any other wedding related stuff?” Jenn asked. 


“I can’t wait for it, I know that. I think we need to practice for the honeymoon…” Justin laughed. 

 

“I think we have that down well, but practice makes perfect, so… fine,” Jenn joked. 

Chapter End Notes:

Only a few more updates until this story is finished, and the next one can begin.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj