Chapter 54


Justin ordered room service delivered for Jenn in the morning, eggs benedict as usual. She made coffee for him and soon they were checking out and getting into the car. 


They pulled up to a jewelry store. “I remember you said something about needing jewelry for the big day,” Justin said. 


“Very observant. I appreciate that,” Jenn smiled. 


They looked at bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. She decided on a simple diamond tennis bracelet, and teardrop earrings and necklace pendant. “The dress needs to be what stands out. You know, it’s crazy there’s been very little press about the wedding.”


“Most of the vendors had to sign NDAs I had Johnny send over to them. They don’t get paid if they leak any info. It’s either going to be really quiet, or very inexpensive. Those that didn’t already had something similar. What do you think of selling some of our photos to a reputable magazine so we’re in charge of what is released? We give them details to fill in an article but everything will be released at least 2-4 weeks after the wedding,” Justin said. 


“I guess that works. Hopefully saves us from paparazzi problems.”


They headed to the airport and waited for their flight back to Memphis. Jenn was getting much better about flying, enjoying the flights and her playlist instead of using the playlist to keep her calm. Justin being next to her helped a lot too. As much as she loved San Jose and had lived there, Tennessee was home now. San Jose was hotels or crashing on a friend’s couch now. 


They got home and Jenn flung herself on the couch. “I’ve missed this.  Months of hotel rooms, I finally get to sit in OUR house, OUR furniture. The wedding is basically all figured out, so I can really relax until then. School will start back up soon that I can sub before the wedding, life is slowly going back to normal. I know you have concerts in Australia and such, I’d like to go if that’s ok,” Jenn said. 


“Are you kidding? That’s great! If nothing else we go from the honeymoon, come here to pack new stuff, then go straight to Australia. The press will think that’s our honeymoon until the magazine publishes. I love you being on tour with me, I’m glad you feel comfortable.”


“Kicking myself for not doing  it all those times you invited me to shows. I was there anyway, might as well have spent time with you,” Jenn sighed. 


“That’s all in the past, we’re looking towards our future.”


“And the future looks bright, especially when we rip it in half…” Jenn said. 


Justin gave her a weird look. “WHAT?!”


Jenn shook her head. “JC says that at the beginning of Space Cowboy. Man, it HAS been a while, hasn’t it?”


Justin covered his face with his hands. “I had forgotten all about that line. We didn’t do it live, and it was JC’s line, so I should get a pass on that. I feel like I need to familiarize myself again if you’re going to make *NSYNC references the rest of our lives.”

 

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” Jenn shrugged. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj