Chapter 53


She started the bath, curious what was going to happen next. The water was warm, but she had no clue whether to get in before him. She opened the bathroom door. 


“Am I supposed to get in now, or wait for you?” she asked. 


“Get in, I’ll be there in a minute,” he answered. 


She got undressed and stepped into the tub. The water felt amazing. She waited nervously. He came in, wearing the same outfit from the night they kissed. Two and a half years later and she could still remember how he looked, soaking wet from the rain, at her door. 


Justin sat down next to the tub, held her hand, and they talked. Big things, small things, anything they could think of. Jenn squeezed his hand. “This is nice. Takes me back. That was such a crazy time in my life, but you came in and made me feel so safe, cared for.” She sighed contentedly. 


“There’s still more, when you’re done in the bath,” Justin said. 


He helped her out of the tub, into a robe, and out of the bathroom. The room was dark, but light from candles filled the room with soft light. There were roses on the bed. Soft music started to play. 


He sat down on the bed, pulling her into a close embrace. “I had very different plans for tonight, but yours were so much better. That’s what my life has been these last few years. Before that night I was seen with different girls, living it up. I didn’t want to settle down after what I’d been through. Then I got that call. You being back in my life has changed me for the better. Who knows, I might still be that skirt chasing guy looking for the next notch in my headboard if not for you. I don’t mean that in a bad way.”  


“I hope not. You’re starting to ramble and put your foot in your mouth, Justin,” she said. 


“Sorry. Long story short, you being in my life has made my life so much better than I thought it could be. You fill my life with love, honesty, respect, and trust. These are perfect for building a life together. As excited as I am for our wedding, I can’t wait for our marriage. If these past few years are any indication, our marriage will be strong enough to handle anything.”


“Justin?”


He nodded. 


“Just shut up and kiss me.”


He pulled her close and kissed her deeply and slowly. They were tender, almost careful. His hands cupped her face, before holding her shoulders and settling around her waist. He laid her down on the bed, slowly opening her robe. He pulled his shirt off, but in between long, slow kisses. He did the same with his pants and boxers, there seemed no rush and urgency. 


His hands went to her breasts, slowly kneading and massaging them, rolling the nipple between his fingers. A moan escaped from Jenn, a smile crept across Justin’s face. His hands slowly traced down her waist, around her hips and back to gently but firmly cupping her ass, giving one slow squeeze. 


It had been a long time since Jenn had been touched like this, there had always been an urgency and passion. This felt familiar, more romantic than straight up desire. Like the first night they kissed, and how she imagined making love would have been like if it had been that first night. 


His hands slowly moved to her thighs, massaging them on all sides, before slowly spreading her legs apart. His fingers slowly traced up the inside of her thighs before one hand was at her core. He slowly traced around her clit, her body almost aching for his touch. Her moans came louder now, her body arching into him to give him a better angle. He rubbed her slowly, carefully, jolting electricity throughout her body in building her first orgasm. His pressure against her increased, but not the slow tempo he had created for himself. 


Jenn felt almost as if it were torture, being touched so slow but yet sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. She moaned his name, need behind her voice. He put one finger inside her, slowly pressing her g spot, the waves increasing in intensity. He returned to her clit, all the while he was still slowly kissing her. Her moans were low, stretched out. He was firm, stroking in slow circles and flicking it with his finger.  Jenn felt the big wave slowly building, the white heat increasing as he touched her, before she was moaning for more. 


“Oh god, Justin, please, please, don’t stop. I need you, I want you, I love you,” she moaned. She shuddered as her orgasm hit, one long, low moan escaping her lips. 


He positioned himself over her, slowly entering her. To feel herself full with him was excruciating pleasure, his thrusts slow and measured. It was only once Jenn begged, “Justin, harder, faster, NOW” that he sped up his pace little by little. He was soon up to his thrusts being fast and deep within her, leaving her moaning for more. 


He could feel he was close, speeding up to give her more pleasure and bring release to his own building orgasm. He moaned low and he quickly thrust in and out of her. He felt it hit like a thunderbolt, over in a matter of seconds. He rolled off of her and onto his back, slowly panting for breath. 


“I honestly can’t remember the last time we made love like that, so slow and tender. It was like I was made of glass and you were afraid of breaking me.”


“I thought since we had a low key night, to go back to where we started, you in the bathtub and me sitting next to it just talking. It only made sense that we make love slow tonight.”


“It was great, very romantic. How I imagine our first time might have been if I let you that first night we kissed.”


“I’m glad the wedding is only about two months away. I can’t wait to be married to you. I have one stop we need to make tomorrow before our flight home. The next time we’re out here will be for the wedding…” Justin said excitedly. 


“I can’t believe you’re so excited about all this,” she said. “I guess most guys I knew getting married were excited about the honeymoon and finally getting to have sex. We’ve been at it for years and just came back from two months traveling Europe. How is the honeymoon going to be compared to that?”


“I have that all planned out for us, don’t worry about that,” he smiled. 


“Can you at least let me know where we’re going?” she asked. 


“I’ll only say to bring a bathing suit. The rest is up to you.”


“Come on! We could go to a ski lodge with an indoor swimming pool,” she said. 

 

“Fine, tropical and bathing suit.  Now let’s go to bed.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj