Chapter 51


Europe was a rush from city to city, lots of driving or flying to the next stop. Jenn took as many pictures as she could to remember the trip. The scenery, towns they drove through, hotels they stayed at. 


They were in Birmingham for her birthday. He brought her on stage for the crowd to sing to her, while she blushed the whole time. 


The following day was a rare day off with no traveling. She was treated to special breakfast in the morning at the hotel, some sightseeing and a little shopping. She wore her black dress to dinner at one of the best restaurants in the city. 


They got back to the hotel room, and there were roses and champagne from the hotel, with a note wishing her a happy birthday. 


“Well, how do we end a perfect day and free champagne?” Jenn asked rhetorically. 


“Oh, I think you know…” he laughed. 


Justin poured some champagne and he made a toast. 


“To the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for your support, agreeing to travel the world with me, and in a few months be my wife. I’m a very lucky man to have you in my life.”


They clinked glasses and drank. He kissed her deeply. “Now for a very special performance just for you…”


He laid her on the bed, and started a slow striptease for her. Slowly taking off his dress shirt, being careful with each button. She watched him slowly expose his muscular arms from his shirt, looking at his toned stomach and abs. He slowly unclamped his belt, pulling it from the belt loops. Jenn was trying not to laugh at certain points. He unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers. She could see him straining against the fabric. He crawled on the bed towards her. 


He kissed her and whispered in her ear, “you’re the birthday girl, how do you want it? Slow, fast and dirty, a little rough?”


“Yes. Any of that. You know what I like. Just take your boxers off so when I’m ready, so are you.”


“You got it.” he nodded. 


He took off his boxers, fully erect with excitement and anticipation. 


He kissed her, twisting his fingers with hers. He nibbled on her earlobes, sucking them and gently pulling at them with his teeth. He ran his tongue along the edge of her ear, sending a hot jolt through her body. She moaned low and quiet. He kissed her, his hands wandering across her body. 


“You are way over dressed for this,” he teased. He helped her up, slowly unzipping her dress from behind. He kissed her neck and shoulders. They were facing a mirror so he could see her. He slowly pulled down the dress, freeing her breasts from the confines of the dress. He continued to kiss, lick, and nibble at her neck and ears while his hands reached around her and played with her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, barely fitting them within his hands. He massaged them before pulling and rolling her nipples between his fingertips. 


Jenn had closed her eyes, so she wouldn’t have to look at herself, but also to not know what he was doing next. He lowered the dress off her hips, where it fell to the floor. He scooped her up and laid her back down on the bed. He left her silk panties on her, brushing his hand against the fabric. He could tell she was wet with anticipation. Her body bucked at his touch. 


He slowly pulled the panties off with his teeth. “You’ve been a dirty girl, haven’t you?” his voice growled low. She nodded. He flipped her on her side. He smacked her ass, then again. She moaned at the slight pain it caused. His finger touched her clit, firmly rubbing it just the way she liked it. He put two fingers inside her folds, feeling how wet she was for him. 


“God I want you so bad Jenn,” he growled. 


He removed his fingers and slowly sucked her juices from them. He massaged her calves, up her thighs before spreading her legs wide. He kissed her thighs, licking her folds before clamping down over her clit. She gasped in pleasure at the sensation of his tongue on her. He alternated licking and sucking on her swollen button, putting a finger in her to get her g spot. Being penetrated and licked brought her closer to her big orgasm. She felt it coming fast. Her breathing was fast and short, where she stopped breathing to focus on the pleasure she was feeling. She let it build, orgasm after orgasm, until she screamed in release. 


“Oh thank god,” he said, thrusting himself inside her. His pace was slow at first, quickly becoming fast and almost frenzied. He put her legs over his shoulders to get deeper within her. “Open your eyes. See how long we can stare into each other's eyes before pleasure overtakes you,” he instructed. 


She did as he asked, looking into his eyes, feeling him looking deep into her soul as he sped up his thrusts. She shifted just right that he was deep within her and at an angle that all but made her body go limp in pleasure. She moaned loudly at this sensation, sending Justin over the edge. He finished with one final thrust and smaller spurts. He collapsed on top of her, panting for breath. 


“Happy birthday,” he whispered. 


“A very happy birthday indeed,” she breathed. “You really were just a little bit of everything.”


“I tried my best,” he laughed. 


“I do love these private shows, extremely VIP.  I’d attend every night,” she laughed. 


“I’m not opposed. Honestly, this would be a great way to unwind after a concert. It’s just you and me in the dressing room, or rush back to our hotel, on the bus… I’m really on board with this.”


“We’ll see how long it lasts,” she sighed. 

 

“Well, I’d guess around, oh you mean, aha,” he realized. “Well, I will give my best effort to get an O from you every night.” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj