Chapter 49


The next few weeks went by, and Justin was home for a few weeks before Europe. Jenn showed him what she had been thinking for the invitations, reception decor, and flowers. 


“I like the lighting concepts for the reception, is it possible to do something similar at the church? Make it cohesive.” Justin asked. 


“I’ll look into it. If nothing else we have the lighting company do it instead of using what the church has.”


“Have you given any thought to who we could have officiate? That pastor Larry could work.” Justin suggested. 


“I was thinking of someone closer to us, or you at least. Your dad used to be a music pastor, he might be ordained or can do paperwork to be ordained for California.”


“Wow, I hadn’t even thought of that. I’ll think it over. Maybe he and Larry could tag team, if that’s a thing.” Justin responded. 


“How did things go with your dress? I know I can’t see it, but I can still ask..” he joked. 


“The whole appointment was great. They have no idea who I am, who you are, just know I want a one of a kind dress, and let me piece it together. I showed the girls a dress similar in overall style but with what I want.”


“Glad to hear it.  Things are starting to come together.”


“At the risk of sounding stupid, would we be together if I hadn’t moved in and we weren’t sleeping together?” Jenn asked with hesitation. 


“Where is this coming from?” he responded curiously. 


“A friend of mine had her fiancé breaking things off after 2 years together, saying he didn’t ever love her, that they wouldn’t have been together if she hadn’t been interested in a physical relationship. The girls from the San Jose show talked like I was a pity fuck cause of Dad, and that’s stuck with me more than it should.”


He pulled her close. “You know I told you anything you wanted was YOUR CHOICE.  You chose to move in, you chose for us to be sleeping together. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful for it cause well, it’s amazing, but it wouldn’t be a deal breaker because of our history. Would I be jerking off every night because of how you turn me on? Yes. I’m in this relationship for YOU, for US.  Anyone else can say whatever they want, but we know the truth. You are beautiful, and you are mine. I choose you every day. You’ve been to shows, you know how crazy some fans can get. I will choose you for the rest of our lives.”


She kissed him deeply. “I love this side of you, the romantic with such deep thoughts and insights. It’s like you could write love songs… oh wait, you do that…” she laughed. “Seriously though, I choose you too. You’re who I’m meant to be with. Does that mean it’s going to be easy? No, these last 6 weeks or so have been difficult being apart. I could easily walk away because it’s too much, be jealous of the dancers with the choreography you do. But when I’m there, watching you up on stage, it’s like you’re performing just for me.”


“The nights you’re there, I totally am. I try to make as much eye contact, direct or in your direction; a hell of a lot more than I do to that part of the crowd when you’re not there,” he admitted. 


“Now that’s just so sexy and makes me feel special,” Jenn blushed. 


“Wanna feel really special?” Justin asked. 


“Always…”


“Nashville is playing San Jose in round one of the Stanley Cup playoffs. I got us a box to watch game 1.”


“You got PLAYOFF tickets?! I love you SO MUCH!!!”  she squealed as she hugged him tight. 


“Mom and Dad can come too. I’ve been in contact with the arena after playing there a couple weeks ago. Told them I was interested in any games against San Jose. They called with playoff tickets so I jumped at the chance for you guys.”


“You’re so thoughtful. I’ll understand if you have to wear a Predators jersey,” she sighed. 

 

“The game’s tomorrow, so you better give Mom and Dad the good news,” he said. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj