Chapter 47


Jenn woke up early the next morning, got dressed, and headed to the buffet. She found what she was hoping for, unlimited eggs Benedict along with other breakfast staples. She piled her plate, had her fill, then went back up to the room. Justin was still asleep, but she made some coffee for him for when he woke up. 


Once Justin woke up and had his coffee, he handed Jenn a hotel robe. There was soon a knock at the door. He had ordered in room massages for them, knowing how much she enjoyed the one in NYC. She was able to relax in a whole new way, and was very relaxed before her flight back to Memphis. 


She was glad to be home, sleeping in her own bed, but the bed felt strange without him. Less than a week til you see him again. You can do this Jenn.



It was Justin’s birthday and Jenn was flying into Montreal for the occasion. She was excited to see him again. She coordinated with the band to come out on stage with a cake so the fans could sing Happy Birthday to him. The show was great, but to Justin, having her there was the best part. 


“I missed you so much,” he said. 


“I know, me too.  You were great tonight.”


“Hey, you did all the work…” he laughed. 


“Birthday sex joke aside, I am understanding more and more of this side of you. The performer side, there’s a switch that turns on when you hit that stage. You’ve always been confident, but the energy you have is insane.”


“I’m sure it’ll get tougher the older I get,” Justin mused. 


“Physically maybe, sure, but it just means you become more about the musical side of things than having crazy dance moves. But you’re always going to have that same energy and enthusiasm any time you’re on that stage. It’s really a beautiful thing.” Jenn gushed. 


He kissed her. “Thanks. It’s gonna be hard these next 2 months on the road without you. I’m glad you’re coming with me for Europe, it would’ve been way too hard to go that long without you.”


“Well, it gives me time to get some wedding stuff done. I haven’t even looked at dresses yet. That’ll help me pass some of the time we’re apart. I have my jewelry to keep you near me.”


“I have my watch. I can’t kiss my watch, hold it tight, and make love to it…”

 

“I mean, you could… but weird.  Oh you mean THAT…” she teased as he started kissing her. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj