Author's Chapter Notes:

First half is NSFW, second half is plot driven.

Chapter 46


Justin packed his bag as fast as he could to get back to the hotel. He and Jenn practically ran to their car and went back to the hotel. 


As soon as they got in the room, Justin all but ripped his clothes off before helping her undress. He was kissing her deep and quick. 


“I mean it Jenn, you were the most beautiful girl there. You’re the most beautiful girl in ANY room.”


“Shut up and lay on the bed. Do as I say,” she commanded. 


“Absolutely.”


She kissed him all over, her hands running all over his body.  Down his arms, her fingers intertwining with his, running down his chest. She kissed him, their tongues dancing as her hand went for his firm cock. She slowly squeezed him at the base, pulling up until she reached the head. Running a finger along the underside, causing his breath to hitch. “Ohh god.”


“I’ll let that one slip. Any talk beyond love sounds and I’ll stop.”


What if I want you to stop so I can start? He thought. No, give her this moment. 


She stroked him firmly but gently, squeezing tight, fingers lightly touching his balls. More moans escaped his lips as her hands touched him. 


“Smack my ass if you want me to suck your cock. Pull my hair if you want my hand to keep going until you have to have me. Make it hurt just right.  When you’re ready to fuck me hard, gently tug my earlobes. 


He smacked her ass firmly, she felt the sting and moaned. 


She stood him up, grabbed his ass with both hands, and took him into her mouth; sucking slowly at first, then using her tongue to play with the underside. She twirled her tongue around the head, before taking as much as she could and sucking faster and faster. He grabbed her hair by the fistful, pulling ever so carefully. She was applying constant pressure and suction, his toes were starting to curl with pleasure. His moans and groans increased in frequency and volume. He removed his hands from her hair and tugged at her earlobes with great speed. 


She stood up quickly, he all but threw her onto the bed and thrust himself inside her. “Can I talk now?” he asked. She grunted in approval. 


“God, you’re so wet even when I don’t touch you. So fucking wet for me, I love it. Grab onto something, I’m so close,” he warned. 


His thrusts came fast and furious. She savored every movement inside her, squeezing him tight with excitement. This sent both of them over the edge in a simultaneous climax. She squealed as he groaned.  He kissed her gently before laying next to her. 


“I’m sorry fans were so petty right in front of you. Know that there will always be haters,” Justin sighed. 


“I admit I hated Britney for the longest time,” Jenn said. 


“Know that as long as we’re together, you are the love of my life and the most beautiful woman in the world. Even if we’re not together, you’re still beautiful and I’m the idiot that let you get away,” he said. 


“You may be an idiot sometimes, but I’m not going anywhere,” Jenn sighed. 


Let’s get some sleep, we’ve got a drive ahead of us in the morning.”



The next few shows whizzed by. Jenn tried to do some sightseeing in the different cities before heading to the arena for the show. Every night was perfection to her, even if Justin was being critical of himself. Her input helped bring him back down to reality. 


Soon they were in Vegas, her last stop until flying out to Montreal for his birthday. She had been to Vegas once as a teen, so she never had a real Vegas experience. 


She checked them into their room at the MGM Grand, while he was doing sound check at the arena. She unpacked her essentials and soaked in the tub for a while. She wasn’t used to the constant moving from one place to the next, one hotel room to another. She was better understanding when Justin said most places just became a bed and a bathroom. 


She was glad for the giant tub, able to soak the stress of the road away. Justin came in to check on her. “I figured you might be in the tub. I made sure any room I’m in has a tub big enough for you to soak in, should you need it. If you’re hungry, eat wherever you want, they’ll bill it to the room. Same if you want to get a drink at one of the bars. Enjoy the Vegas experience.”


She wanted to try the buffet, so she looked around and saw what all there was. She could hardly believe her eyes of what was there and how she could have as much as she wanted. She had different pastas and sauces, with chicken in different sauces. 


Then she found what looked like a smaller bar, less busy and flashy. She ordered a Shirley Temple first just because, then wanted a strawberry pineapple daiquiri. She knew she’d have her pick of more typical drinks at the show, so she wanted to have a blended drink for now.


Soon it was time for another show. She knew the set list by heart, as if she was performing with him. The crowd was always different, but he was always the same. She was in awe, always amazed at his talent and love for what he did.  She knew this was her last night on tour for a couple weeks, then for even longer before going to Europe.  She had decided to go and take advantage of the opportunity to travel. 


After the show, Jenn went back up to their room. Justin didn’t bother with cleaning up in his dressing room. He went back to the room to shower and clean up. When he walked out of the bedroom, Jenn was lying on the bed in her red sheer nightie. 

 

“The gift that keeps on giving,” he chuckled. You best believe I’m gonna take my time.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj