Author's Chapter Notes:

Short, but fun

Chapter 40


“What?” said Angela, still waking up. 


“Well, I wanna spend the morning at Downtown Disney. We can grab breakfast, do some Disney shopping before going to the arena. It’ll be fun!” Jenn chirped. 


“I’ve never been, so that actually sounds great.

Just getting close to Disneyland is a start. I’ve never actually been to California before this.”


“Well wait, what time do we need to be back here? Around 4? 5?  The hell with it, we’re going to Disneyland!! Can’t have you just get to the gates and not get inside. Let’s go!”


Justin had some cars reserved for Jenn in case she wanted to go out. The driver drove them to the park. They were like kids at Christmas with sugar. Jenn had been before, but it had been a while. Taking Angela for her first time was special.


They grabbed some beignets in Downtown Disney to eat in line to get inside the park. Angela got a pin saying it was her first time at the park. They went straight for Space Mountain, then Star Tours and the Matterhorn. They made their way towards Pirates of the Caribbean, getting churros to munch on. Then they did the Jungle Cruise and got Dole Whips. 


“So we’re eating our way through the park?” Angela joked. 


“Um, yeah. You know a better way?” Jenn laughed. 


They rode the Indiana Jones ride and Thunder Mountain Railroad. 


“I say we grab a corn dog, do some shopping, and head to the arena.” Jenn suggested. 


They headed back to Main Street USA, going into the different shops. They got matching sets of Mickey Ear handbands. Jenn bought some pins and a lanyard to keep them on, and a princess backpack to keep stuff in during the tour. 


They grabbed candy and snacks, putting them in Jenn’s backpack after paying. “We can stay for a parade or something, I just wanted to try and get as much in as possible so you didn’t miss the big stuff before it was time to go.”


“No, my feet are starting to hurt. It’s been a great day, thank you Jenn.”


They finished up their day at Disneyland and headed to the arena. Jenn took a nap before eating dinner and heading to the VIP check in area. 


...


The show was amazing. It felt like a whole new show. 


“It’s weird how it changes just enough based on the audience,” Justin said. 


“Well, we’re going to San Jose next, I’m excited to get some time with friends. The girls are even throwing me a little welcome home party tomorrow.” Jenn said enthusiastically. 


“Can I stop by, or would that be weird?” Justin asked. 


“I mean, the main girls are coming with me to the show, so up to you.”


“I’ll hold off then, give you time with your friends without it becoming all about me.”


“You’ll be ok without me for a night?” she asked. 

 

“I’ll manage,” he laughed. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj