Chapter 37


“Why?” they asked. 


“The rest of *NSYNC are gonna be groomsmen.”


“WHAT?! FOR REAL?!” the girls were practically screaming. 


Justin came in. “You tell them about the groomsmen?” he laughed. 


“Was it that obvious?” they asked. 


Jenn and Justin laughed a little. “Leah, you’ll be with Trace as maid of honor and best man, Kelly will be with Joey, Christina with JC, and Michelle with Lance. I know there’s not a lot of hookup possibilities but could do a LOT worse.”


“Who’s with Chris?” Justin asked. 


“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this. Angela…”


“As in my ASSISTANT, Angela?” 


“Yeah. That night you called me and I came out to LA? I was here with Angela, and when I flew out I came back here. We got to hang out a ton and I really like her. Under other circumstances I’d have been friends with her, so I figured why not. She’s close to both of us, so I thought it was a good idea. If I’m going on tour and she’s joining us, it means we won’t be awkward and alone.”


“If that’s what you want, then it’s fine by me. Just no talking crap behind my back.”


“I’ll say it straight to your face,” Jenn laughed as she stuck out her tongue. 


“I know you would. That’s what I love about you,” he said before giving her a quick kiss. 


“Can I just say how glad we are that she found you again, Justin? You still talk to her like that. Wes stopped once he had her.” Michelle said. 


“Well, his loss is my gain. You’re stuck with me, baby.”


“I think YOU’RE the one stuck with ME…” Jenn said. 


Justin leaned in close and whispered in her ear. “Do I have to be rude to our guests and bang some confidence into you?” 


“I was kidding, but I’ll take you up on the offer.”


The girls looked a little confused. “Nothing, don’t worry about it,” she said. She winked at Justin before returning her attention to the girls.


“We’re gonna use the church I went to in San Jose, Michelle and Leah know it. It’s not the biggest in the area, but it can hold like 300 people. Then we’ll do the reception at Villa Ragusa in Campbell. It’s a beautiful space, it’s upstairs so we can manage security well, especially if we use the parking lot on the back side.”


“She’s thought this all through,” Justin said. 


“That surprises you? What girl doesn’t have a dream wedding in her head? Then comes a guy like you to make it all come true.”


“I do what I can…” he rubbed the back of his head shyly. 


“You’re Justin Timberlake, don’t try to be all shy and humble with us.”


“But he can be. That’s the real him, not who we see on TV. He’s confident as hell; but deep down he’s sensitive, sweet, caring, and humble.”


“THAT is why I’m marrying you. You KNOW me, inside and out. Not how I appear to the rest of the world, but who I am when no one else is around. I love you baby.” He kissed her cheek. 


“Alright.  Can we help get things ready for tomorrow? What do we need to do?” the girls asked. 


“I dunno. The lighting people and DJ are gonna be over here. We got blackout curtains for some extra privacy so no one can see anything through. From the outside it’ll look like no one's home. We have warned the neighbors it might get a little loud, not sure what it’s like between floors. This’ll be our first big party here.” Jenn said. 


“Ok, what about wardrobe?” the girls asked. 


“You know my pick,” Justin winked at Jenn. 


“Let’s go look through my closets. We may need to go shopping in the morning just in case.”


They went into the closet. “I didn’t bring much, but I did bring Justin’s favorite dress. It’s my lucky dress, we have sex every time I wear it.  We can go shopping just in case I need something sexier for our last New Year’s Eve before the wedding.”


Jenn changed into the dress. 


“Well, I see why he likes it, but we could find something with a more plunging neckline. One where there’s no way you could wear a bra, could just peel off of you. Man, not only do you have what I can only imagine is mind blowing sex with him, but in less than a year you’ll be married to him.” Leah said. 


“Any ideas where to go?” Jenn asked. “You know I’m more Target Chic than Versace.”


“We’ll find a couple places.”


“I’ll ask Angela, too. She may know some great places without giving away much to Justin.”


She sent a quick text to Angela and got a Swift but short reply- Fifth Avenue. 

 

“Looks like we have some shopping to do tomorrow…” Jenn said. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj