Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is NSFW

Chapter 35 


The days flew by, Jenn getting the loft ready, Justin in LA for rehearsals. He called every day, sometimes during a lunch break, sometimes later (even with the time difference).  


Justin was flying in today and she couldn’t be more excited. She couldn’t wait to see his face when he saw what all she’d done with the place. 


Her phone rang. “Hey babe, you at the airport?” she asked. 


“Just landed. Are you meeting me here?”


“I can’t, waiting on one more big delivery. I sent Angie home once I got here.  I got a car for you though.”


“Ok. I’ll see you soon enough. Can’t wait to see you. Love you.”


“Love you too,” she said before hanging up. 


She had lied, there was no delivery, just waiting for him to get home. 


Justin opened the door to their loft. “Wow,” he said, looking around the entryway and family room. Stockings with their names over the fireplace, garlands and wreaths perfectly placed. He walked past the kitchen into the living room. 


“We need pictures of this for your company, Jenn. This is amazing.”  He saw the Christmas tree in the middle of the outer wall, beautifully lit and decorated with beautiful ornaments. 


“It feels like home, but also like we’re somewhere fancy like Rockefeller Center. You did a great job here Jenn,” he gushed. 


“You gonna come over here and kiss me already?” she asked. She was standing under mistletoe in a white silk robe. 


“How COULD I be so stupid? Skipping the most beautiful thing in this house.” He walked towards her, put his hand around her waist, pulled her close, and kissed her. 


“You want an early Christmas present?” she said in a deeper voice. He knew that voice. He nodded with a smile on his face. She led him to the bedroom. There was a box on the bed. His face sank a little bit. Then he opened the box. 


“Was NOT expecting this…” he said, pulling out handcuffs and a satin blindfold. 


“What about THIS…” she said as she took off her robe. His jaw dropping to see her in a sheer red nightie. 


“Ho, ho, ho…” he laughed. “Come sit on Santa’s lap and tell me what you want…”


She sat on his lap. “I want you naked, and to cuff my hands and feet to this bed and ravish me.”


“Oh, I can do that.”


He cuffed her to the bed, put a pillow behind her head, and slowly took off his clothes. He slowly climbed over her, rubbing her thighs before kissing up her thigh. He smelled her, and hummed a moan as he worked his way up her body. 


He pulled down the material covering her breasts to nibble and suck her nipples. She moaned at his touch over her body. He kissed her collarbone, up her neck, to her cheeks and lips.  She could feel him erect against her body. Her breathing was getting heavier.  He put the blindfold on her. 


He massaged her arms, her thighs, before going back to sucking on her nipples. She continued to moan, when she felt a finger brush against her clit. It sent a rush of excitement through her. She tried to buck her hips towards him, but the cuffs around her ankles meant she couldn’t. His rough finger rubbing at her, her body humming with sexual electricity. He moved his finger inside her, stroking to find that perfect spot. 


“God, you’re so wet babe, I love it. I wanna just fuck you right now…” he growled. 


She nodded her head, almost in desperation. “But first,” he said, “my baby needs to come for me.”  


He stroked inside of her, finding the right spot, he felt her tighten around his finger as one orgasm hit. He knew she had more in her. He put another finger inside her, stroking inside her. Her breathing became more ragged, her moans louder. 


His finger returned to her clit, and she grabbed the rails on the bed to help her focus. She could feel it coming, the white hot explosion was rising to the surface. Her moans became brief squeaks and squeals as she gasped for air. She screamed as she crashed from her orgasm. 


He laughed, satisfied with the job he had done. He was only getting started. She felt his tongue at her folds, licking at her juices, teasing her clit. He positioned himself against her, thrust himself inside, and began a fast pace to finish himself. 


Her energy all but spent, she tightened herself around him, making him moan as he kept up his pace. He grabbed her breasts, slowly massaging them as he continued to thrust, getting faster, until she felt him give one last thrust and shudder as he came inside her. 


“That’s all I need for Christmas, birthdays, whatever, that was amazing.” He said. 


She nodded, still bound to the bed and exhausted from his attentions. “Once that blindfold was on, it just took things to a whole new level.”


“Can you imagine Sundaes with this?” he laughed. 

 

“I think that might kill me. But what a way to go.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj