Chapter 34


“So, the rest of the guys are coming to the wedding, they’re going to be groomsmen.”


“Ok, I think I might die.” Angela was visibly freaking out a bit. 


“I haven’t told the rest of my girls yet. Saving that for when I see them next month.”


“They’re gonna flip.  Who is going to go with who?”


“My maid of honor Leah will be with Trace, Christina with JC, Michelle with Lance, and Kelly with Joey.”


“How are we going to handle all this? It’s bound to draw attention.” 


“I’ve got ideas. I just need to run things by the security detail to get exact logistics on things.”


They spent the rest of the day talking and watching TV. 


“Angela, if you want you can do whatever you need to do elsewhere. I’ll be here that I can take deliveries and stuff. I mean, if you wanna stay you can take one of the guest bedrooms so you’re not on the couch.”


“Thanks. I may go home, get laundry done. I’m based not too far so I’ll be close if you need anything or want to hang out. It’ll be nice to sleep in my own bed. Even the nicest beds just aren’t YOUR bed, ya know?”


“Definitely.  That’s what I said about hotels, even the Plaza. It’s nice, but not home,” Jenn said. 


“I think I’ll stay tonight with all the drinking, and it’s a two hour drive for me. I’ll leave in the morning.”


“Whatever you want to do is fine, glad I get more time with you.”


They had a Friends DVD binge before calling it a night. Angela slept in a guest room, Jenn in her and Justin’s California King bed. It felt lonely without him, but she also loved having a new bed to sleep in where she could sleep however she wanted. 


Jenn was awake when Angela left, hugged her new friend goodbye. “Let me know when you get home.  You’d be hard to replace as an assistant and best friend.”


Angela nodded before getting in her car and driving off. 


“Well, now what?” Jenn said aloud to herself. 


She went upstairs and started on breakfast. She watched a bit of the morning news and the Today Show, before getting on her laptop. 


“Let’s find Justin an early Christmas gift,” she said as she started searching the Web. 


After a bit of looking on a few sites, she found what she was looking for. “The perfect color and style, I can’t wait til he opens it,” she said aloud. 

 

Couldn’t have ordered THAT with Angela here, though…



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj