Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry it's short

Chapter 30


“Are you feeling better now babe?” Jenn asked. 


“From last night? Yeah. I’m more than fine after what we just did,” he laughed. 


“How long do you need me here? I want to make sure I can get the loft ready for the holidays.”


“I can help with that, but I get that being around here will get boring. Can you stay a few more days at least?” He asked, his voice sincere. 


“I think I can do that, yes. At the risk of sounding cheesy, we could have our own digital getdown every few days.”


“Cheesy but you’re not wrong.”


“Was that what you really were missing that you needed me?”


“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t missing it, but that’s not the only thing I was missing.  This album is bits and pieces of our story. The phone call with the girls, our first time, our exes, I was reliving our life together. So I need the tour to show that too. I needed you to see it and that you liked it before I could really be in the right headspace.”


“Well, I think you did a great job. I definitely am gonna need a few drinks at different points. Cry Me A River is a must, but given who it’s about, I’ll need a drink. I mean, I can spin it to be about Wes, but I'm still gonna need a drink.”


Justin gave a short laugh. “Yeah, I’ve moved on from that place, but it’s become a fan favorite. At this point it’s just another song I sing that I know the audience can connect with, even if I’m in a better place with it.”


“Totally unrelated, but how recent is the picture of you and JC that’s in your studio?”


“I helped him with some songs for his album, pretty recently actually, within the last year. I was still putting stuff together for this record, but it felt good to be in the studio with him.”


“You recorded with JC and I’m finding out about it NOW?!”


“You were back home. It was literally just a couple days. You met him plenty of times while I was home between MMC and *NSYNC. I guess I didn’t think it was a big deal to bring you out for. Sorry.”


Jenn sighed. “It’s fine. I want to hear that song though if I can. Have you heard from any of them regarding the wedding?”


“As of right now, they’ll all be there. It’ll be a hell of a logistical nightmare trying to get them all together without attracting attention.”


“Well, I can double check later but I think there’s a parking lot attached to the building that we could block off. Our limo could park there, and rent other vehicles to bring everyone over from the church so we’re not creating a parking nightmare or having people walk a few blocks from their cars in public lots.”


“You’ve thought this through, haven’t you?” Justin laughed. 

 

“Honey, you have NO idea…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj