Chapter 3


Angela had all their paperwork, they got through security quickly and got to the gate with time to spare. 


“We’ve got some time to kill, do you want any food?” Justin offered. 


“Pizza was my first thought, but save that for an NYC experience. Maybe a sandwich and water? If you can find them, maybe strawberry gummy candy for on the plane?” Jenn replied. 


“I’ll grab that for you, Jenn. You two can stay here. Anything for you, Justin?” Angela asked. 


“I’ll take whatever you get for Jenn,” he answered. 


“You gonna suck those gummies?” Justin asked suggestively. 


“I’m never gonna live that down, am I?” Jenn laughed. Justin shook his head and smiled. 


“Never. You know what I’m gonna say next though…” 


“I better save some of that sucking action for the bedroom.  Yeah, we’ve had this conversation a lot over the years.”  


“You know another reason I’m looking forward to you being here with me?” Justin asked, leaning in close, whispering it in her ear.


“Hotel sex?” she responded quickly, whispering back. 


“Damn, you know me so well,” he laughed. 


Angela came back with sandwiches and waters. “No gummies, but I found these,” Angela handed her some berry flavored candies.


“This’ll be great. It’s more the flavor I want over the type of candy. Thanks Angela,” Jenn said. 


They announced their flight over the PA system. Since they were first class they got seated in the first bit of seating. They got comfortable, Jenn with her iPod and headphones, Justin with a magazine, Angela with more notes to go over on the flight before his interviews. They had a couple hours in the air to review things and relax a bit. 


Justin had his phone out before they took off. He was typing something as he was talking to Angela. He showed his phone to Jenn. 


You listening to your mix? He raised his eyebrows questioningly.  She nodded. 


Time for a quickie at the hotel? He showed her his phone again. She smiled as she shrugged her shoulders. She took his phone and started typing. We’ll see. If not, definitely tonight. Take our time. 


I love how you think, he responded, before putting his phone away. 

 

She had her Justin mix he’d found two years ago now on her iPod, along with digital copies of her favorite songs from his new album. Once they took off, Jenn popped a candy in her mouth and started her mix. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj