Chapter 23


The next few days Jenn enjoyed having Justin around before he left again. 


“It’s gonna be a long few weeks without you,” Jenn said. 


“But think of how good it’ll be when we’re back together.  I can join you at the loft, help get things placed, christen the different rooms…” he whispered in her ear. 


“Mmm, welcome home in a new home sex, I like how you think.” She turned to kiss him. 


“Goodbye sex can be good too…” he laughed. 


“True. You may not want to leave after,” she quipped. 


“I definitely don’t want to leave, but it’s too late for that now. Besides, I have plans, for us, that can’t happen without the tour.”


“Really…? You’re always full of surprises.”


“You want to know where my first stops are?” he teased. 


“You mentioned California for the end, so I don’t know.”


“Starting and ending the US parts with dates in San Jose. I figured that would be an easy way to get you to come with me, be on tour and see your friends.”


Jenn gave him a big hug. “I’m loving this tour already.”


“Now that we’re officially engaged, do you think you want to be up close to the stage, with the fans, or maybe in a box safe from jealous fans.”


“Well, I think if I do VIP when I have friends near me, it’ll be fine. There’s plenty of security that could keep me safe too. I can change my look a little to try and throw people off too. I did the whole back of the arena thing. If I’m there, I want to be up close, part of it.”


“Ok. Just put yourself near a security guard to be safe. We’ll get it all figured out as far as passes, however many people you want to bring, you name it. I’ll even make sure the bar has the ingredients for Midori Sour just for you.”


“You’re gonna turn me into an alcoholic, you know that? Drinking at every show,” she said. 


“You won’t have to be at every show. But I’ll make sure they keep you hydrated. Gotta take care of my wifey to be.”


“Mmmm, I LOVE hearing that.”

 

“Well, how about some of that ‘please don’t leave’ sex…wife to be.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj