Chapter 21


Justin was in the middle of rehearsals when his phone rang. “Hold up guys, it’s Jenn, I have to take this.”  He was preparing himself for the worst. 


“Hi…” he mumbled.


“Babe, Mom gets to come home in a few days! She’ll be home for Thanksgiving!!”


Justin’s mood instantly lifted. “That’s great Jenn! We wrap up here at the end of the week, I’ll be coming home on Sunday for the week.  I love you.”


“I love you too. I’ll let you get back to things, but I didn’t want to wait until you called tonight to tell you the good news.”


“Thanks babe. I’ll talk to you tonight. I love you,”


“Love you too. Bye.”  She hung up the phone. Everything was on the uptick. Mom was doing better, and Justin would be home in a few days. 


She looked at her phone. She still hadn’t listened to the voicemails he’d left those first few nights. She pressed a button to hear them. 


“Hey Jenn, it’s me. I’m sorry about how I handled things this morning, how I was planning on leaving without saying goodbye. I was afraid of disappointing you, I feel like I’ve been punched in the gut all day. I want to be home with you so bad, but everyone is counting on me. It’s been really hard to be strong for you these last few weeks, this gives me focus and a physical outlet for everything in my head. I’m feeling like I’m being pulled in a million directions at once, letting someone down no matter what I choose. I hope you can forgive me and that I can hear your voice. I miss you. I love you. I’ll call again tomorrow.”


Then she played the next day’s message,


“Hey Jenn, it’s me again. I hoped you’d pick up so I could talk to you, see how everything is going. Things are good here, the show is gonna be amazing. I’ll try calling again tomorrow. I love you and miss you. Bye.”


She could hear the disappointment in his voice that she hadn’t picked up. Thankfully she’d started answering his calls on day 3, she wasn’t sure she could handle hearing that sadness in his voice again. 


That was all in the past now, she had her mom and Justin coming home soon to look forward to. Mom would need a lot of help, but with Justin home for the week she would have her support system back and be able to sleep in their bed again. Everything was working out. 



Jenn got to their home midday Sunday.  Mom had already come home, but she was able to do quite a bit, just needed Jenn to do the daily cleaning and care. Jenn wanted to be home for whenever Justin got back. 


She made a plate of nachos and sat down to watch TV. She looked through the channels when she saw her guilty pleasure movie- Harry Potter. For some reason the first movie would always lift her mood, and the sequels had the same effect. She would literally watch no matter where it was. Even if there was less than half an hour left, she’d watch what was left. Thankfully it had just started, so she had lots of time to enjoy it. 


She fell asleep on the couch, the movie still on tv. She woke up hearing the front door open. 


“Justin!” She yelled as she hopped over the couch and ran to greet him. 


He closed the door and dropped his bags, which proved wise as she literally jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She began to kiss him, fast and forceful. She knocked him backwards against the door. He regained his footing and walked to the bedroom with her wrapped around him. 


“I’ve missed you so much,” they said to each other between kisses. His hands were in her hair, her hands digging into his shoulders. He laid her on the bed and quickly pulled off his clothes. 


“I’m taking my time, baby. I want you so bad, it’s been awful being away from you.”  


He carefully removed her clothes, kissing her cheek, her jaw, before nibbling and sucking on her earlobe. His fingers went to massaging her breasts, playing with her nipples. He did this for what felt like forever to Jenn. She was moaning at his touch, but not moving any farther. 


“I want you begging for it, getting you to that aching peak of desire before I take you.”


“I want you so bad Justin. I want you to fuck me. Please.”


“Not yet, this is gonna be a test on both our will powers.”  


His hand slowly traveled down her body, tickling at her inner thigh, so close to what they both wanted so much. 


“Please, touch me Justin, you know where I need it.” Jenn was definitely begging, desire and need and urgency in her voice. 


“Where do you want me to touch you? Tell me what you want baby.” 


“I want your fingers inside me. I want you to feel how wet I am.”


“Oh god Jenn, you are so fucking wet. I love how wet you get for me. I’m gonna keep doing this until you tell me to stop.”  


She kissed him as he fingered her, enjoying the sensation of her feeling full of him. “Now, I want you to rub my clit.”  He quickly obeyed, and she squealed at his touch. 


“Oh god this is amazing!  It’s been too long since I’ve felt your touch,” she moaned, squirming beneath him. 


“What else do you want me to do to you?” Justin asked slyly. 


“Nothing, I want you to play with my clit until I can’t take it anymore. Then I’ll scream for you to fuck me.”


He continued rubbing and flicking at her sensitive and swollen clit. Her juices made it easy to pleasure her. Her breathing was getting ragged. He could tell as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her body. She was gasping for breath, eyes tightly closed as she felt everything building up to the moment she needed. He kept going, eager to see her squirm and moan at his touch. She tried holding in the feeling as long as she could, her moans becoming high pitched, before she couldn’t contain the pleasure anymore. 


Yes!!” She screamed. “Now Justin, I need you inside me. Fuck me NOW!!!”  


“Oh thank you God, I couldn’t take it much longer.”  He licked his fingers to taste her, and plunged himself deep inside her. She moaned again at feeling him inside her, he moaned at how she felt around him. His thrusts were fast and furious, he was so close to climax from her reactions to him. She grabbed the sheets by the fistful, he continued to thrust hard and fast until he exploded in pleasure. He collapsed on top of her, both of them gasping for air. 

 

It felt like minutes later before Jenn could finally speak. “You need to go away more often, this welcome home sex is amazing!”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj