Chapter 14


Justin looked at Jenn, his eyes smiling, which led to an actual smile lighting up his face. “Yes, we’re engaged,” he confirmed before giving her a deep kiss. He stared in her eyes for a while. 


“Nothing else matters right now. They could take a million pictures of us, but I’ll never be ashamed that we belong to each other. I love you and you love me. Everything else is just a bonus.”


She couldn’t help but smile. She loved hearing him talk like that to her, and now nothing stopped him from saying it wherever and whenever he wanted. They ignored everything else the rest of the ride, just kissing, snuggling tight, and enjoying their precious time together. 


… 


They went back to their room, Jenn collapsed onto the bed, and sighed contentedly. 


“It’s really been a great day, Justin. Thank you for everything. I feel like your team needs to know we’ve confirmed the engagement so they don’t have to worry about any damage control.”


“In the morning. Right now I want to kiss my beautiful fiancée.”


He laid down next to her on the bed, pulling her close and giving her deep, passionate kisses. His hand rested on the small of her back, rubbing her back. A moan escaped her lips at his touch. 


He broke the kiss. “All that walking today, let’s get you into the tub for a relaxing bath. I’ll shower and we’ll be ready for bed.” He got up and drew her a bath before getting the shower ready for himself. He finished his shower first, put boxers on and sat beside the tub she was in. 


“Reminds me of that first night. Sitting talking to you while you took a bath. The things I was thinking, feeling this almost euphoric feeling because I was with a girl I’d waited a long time to be with. Now I’m still beside your tub feeling like such a lucky man to have you in my life. I love you Jennifer.”


“Jennifer. You mean business…” she laughed. 


“I do. I’ve never felt like this before Jenn. I know it sounds cliche but you complete me. I had my career, the money, fame, stuff. It meant nothing without you in my life. That night I showed up at your door, it’s like a switch kicked on inside me. Maybe that’s why the sex, everything, is still so amazing. You’re the love of my life.”


“You are such a romantic, I feel not enough of that gets to come out to the public. I feel the same way. It’s like you’re my other half, life makes so much more sense now since you’ve been in my life. Maybe that’s why I’ve been dragging my feet on a job, it would take me away from you. That scares me.”


“Well, you won’t lose me even if you don’t go on tour with me. You’re right, I want you near me but I also want you to find your passion. Whatever you do, know I’ll support you.” Justin grabbed her hand and squeezed it. 

 

Jenn got out of the tub and ready for bed. Justin lay beside her, wrapping his arm over her and holding her close as they drifted off to sleep. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj