Amanda rolled her suitcase into the hotel room and set her tote bag on the desk.  Before she could turn around, she felt JC place one hand on her hip and thread the other through her hair to push it off her shoulder.  In the next move, he had pressed his lips to her neck and Amanda moaned.  She loved that he was so affectionate with her.

 

"You told me that I was impatient?" Amanda asked as the corners of her mouth lifted into a smile.

 

JC gently spun her to face him.  "I have really wanted to kiss you all day."

 

Amanda sank into him.  "So why are you waiting?"

 

JC wrapped his arm around her waist as crashed his lips into hers and she melted against him.  She draped her arm around his shoulder and grasped the back of his neck as she pulled him closer.  She felt him press a hand to the small of her back and she felt a volt to her spine.  Amanda touched her forehead to his, backed away slightly, and gave him a gentle peck.

 

"I could do this for hours, I can't stop with you," Amanda whispered.

 

"We're going to do this for hours and all week," he whispered back and tilted her green eyes into his gaze.

 

Amanda felt like her knees were going to buckle and she wrapped both arms around his neck.  "You have some crazy power over me and I can't figure it out.  You totally surprised me today and I haven't been treated like this in a long time.  It's a little scary."

 

JC kissed her forehead.  "Honey, what are you scared of?"

 

Amanda dropped her head on his shoulder and took in a deep breath.  "I'm already ruining this trip."

 

JC led her to the edge of the bed and sat her next to him.  "You are not ruining anything.  Talk to me."

 

She deeply inhaled and ran her palms over her jeans.  "What is there to say?  I like you and it's overwhelming.  Insecurities and baggage and whatever else..."

 

"I'm not going to hurt you," JC stated quietly.  "I'm going to do whatever I need to do to make sure that doesn't happen.  I've got insecurities, that's normal."

 

Amanda reached for his hand and pushed hair back behind her ear.  "I'm also sort of worried that this is you - JC Chasez.  And I'm me and I don't pretend to know what your life is like.  I can't compete."

 

JC softly kissed her.  "You aren't competing with anyone, I can promise you that.  So this is about trust?  You don't trust me?"

 

"I really trust you and it's not like me to give you that power so quickly.  I'm really sorry, I'm tired and I'm fucking this night up."

 

"You're not fucking up our night.  I want to talk about what's going on."

 

Amanda felt relieved that he was being so understanding, but still didn't want to go through this with him.  She certainly didn't want to scare him off by unleashing her fears.  "I overanalyze everything.  That's my thing.  I'm trying to just stop myself from going there.  I feel like I'm having a crazy teenage girl fantasy with my crush and freaking out that I'm too normal for you."

 

JC nodded.  "I hear you.  It's easy to get wrapped up in thoughts and things like that.  Don't do it.  I want to say that you're normal in the best way and I think you're fascinating as hell."

 

"Thank you," Amanda said quietly while wringing her hands.

 

"Crush?"  JC grinned.

 

Amanda groaned and rolled her eyes.  "You were my favorite, you still are.  It's just better now.  Please don't make me talk about this."

 

"I'd like to know how far back we're talking," JC said playfully as he brushed his lips against her temple.

 

Amanda shook her head and giggled.  "Nope, this is really getting embarrassing and I thought we were having a serious talk."

 

"We're done for now," he shrugged and moved over her to force her to lie on her back.  "I'd like to know how long you've wanted me."  Amanda saw only his blue eyes staring down at her and he chuckled.

 

Amanda grinned back.  "Wow, who is this guy with the ego?"

 

"Amanda," JC whined.

 

She sighed and quietly confessed.  "I thought you were pretty hot from the first day I watched the Mickey Mouse Club and then forever since.  And I feel really weird about admitting this to you."

 

JC laughed.  "You're so cute when you're embarrassed.  I'm flattered," he said as he lowered his head to hers and gently kissed.  "I think you're pretty hot right now and I finally have you behind closed doors."

 

Amanda reached up and wrapped her hand around his waist and drew him down to her.  He rested his forehead against hers.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked and brushed his lips across hers.

 

Amanda moved her hand to his cheek.  "I'm really good, I'm sorry about before."

 

He kissed her deeply and whispered against her lips, "Don't be.  I have you right where I want you."

 

Amanda pushed her hand into his hair and met his lips again.  She felt his hand slip under her shirt and caress her stomach.

 

"Why are you wearing so many clothes?"

 

"Am I not supposed to wear clothes to work?" Amanda asked.

 

JC kissed a trail from her collarbone to her neck.  "I just don't want you to wear anything in bed with me."

 

Amanda trembled and let out a small moan.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him next to her.  She sat up and slipped out of her blazer and kicked her heels off.  JC mimicked her by toeing his shoes off and lifting his shirt over his head.  He reached over to her, kissed her cheek, and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head.  Amanda bent and kissed his jawline and swept her hand over his chest.  If she was being honest, she had been waiting all day to put her hands on him.  He was quickly turning into her drug and she wanted him all the time.  She felt him slide a finger under her chin and gaze into her eyes.  His blue eyes were sparkling at her and she couldn't get enough.  She was met with soft kisses that quickly turned into his tongue licking her bottom lip and then sensual kisses.

 

Amanda raked her fingers down his chest, past his stomach and guided to the button on his jeans.  She quickly used her thumb to slide the button out and caressed his bare skin.

 

"You're so sexy.  Are you always this aggressive?" JC whispered as he pulled away from her lips.

 

"I want you always, so yes."

 

He groaned and she slid down the bed to her knees where she began pulling his boxer briefs and jeans off in one swoop.  After she had his pants pooled around his ankles, she kissed the tip of his cock and circled her hand around the base as she started to stroke him.

 

"Amanda," he panted, "You're forgetting the rules."

 

Amanda grinned and kissed the inside of his thigh before she swiped her tongue over his based and licked upward to the tip.

 

"Fuck your rules, babe."

 

She took as much of him as she could and sucked gently.  She felt him buck his hips into her and she continued her light suction and used her tongue to lick across his tip again.  She heard him moan again and placed her hands on his thighs when she felt him push his arms under hers and attempt to draw her up.

 

"Baby.  Amanda... rules."

 

Amanda smiled against him and lifted herself to his chest.

 

"You are really naughty," JC smiled devilishly.  "I like this side of you."

 

Amanda raised herself and sat beside him again.  He pressed his lips to hers as he unbuttoned her jeans.

 

"Have you ever met your sexual match?" he asked.

 

Amanda chuckled and smiled.  "I think I'm with him right now."

 

JC smiled back and placed kisses along her jawline.  "I've been waiting for you."

 

Amanda pushed her jeans over her hips and down her legs.  JC unhooked her bra quickly, threw it off the bed, and laid her down.  Amanda wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he lowered himself onto her.  She felt him press into her heat and whimpered.

 

"We've got all night, mama, don't be impatient.  I'm just starting."

 

Amanda could feel her insides quivering.  "Call me ‘mama' again and I won't last very long."

 

JC pressed a kiss to her temple.  "I love that you tell me what gets you.  Don't stop telling me what you like."

 

Amanda trailed her fingers down his back and sides while he licked over her nipple and drew it into his mouth.  She melted into the pillow behind her and moaned.  She had never experienced foreplay like this before.  He was so attentive to her.  He kissed his way down past her hips and to her inner thigh.  He licked and nipped until she whimpered.

 

"JC..." Amanda panted.

 

She watched as his lips formed a smile against her thigh and he swiped his tongue dangerously close to where she wanted him.  He slid one finger tenderly into her and she immediately moaned again.  The teasing was too much and she felt fought against the urge to reach her hand down to get relief.  She felt him slowly pull his finger out and felt the tip of his tongue flick over her clit.  Her eyes slammed shut at the shockwave and she hummed in pleasure.  JC continued his assault by sliding his finger back in and alternating between licks.  It wasn't but a few more moments until Amanda felt herself stiffen, cry out, and succumb to the waves.  JC continued and licked her up.  He kissed his way back up to her.

 

"Feel better, mama?"

 

Amanda sighed and nodded.  She was content, but certainly wanted more.  She wrapped her arms around him and moved them so that they were lying side by side.  She wrapped her hand around his length and started stroking slowly as his mouth crashed into hers.  She felt herself building again from the way he was rubbing her bare thigh and she pushed him on his back.  In a swift movement, she straddled him and bent down to meet his lips.

 

"You are so sexy, Amanda."

 

Amanda smiled and pressed his tip into her slightly.  The pressure was driving her wild.

 

"I need you," Amanda whispered into his ear and used her tongue to lick the shell of it.

 

JC flipped her onto her back in one move and moved her arms above her head where he grasped her wrists in his hand.

 

"I need you too, but I'm not done with you yet."

 

Amanda shivered and moaned as he dragged a hand down between her thighs and circled her clit.  Her thoughts were solely focused on his motions, but she managed to form a few words.

 

"Baby, I need you in me," she begged with a jagged breath.

 

JC backed to the edge of the bed and made his way to his suitcase where he reached into an inner pocket and produced a shiny condom package.  Amanda tried to smooth down her hair as he made his way back to the bed.  As he laid down next to her, she took the package from his hand and ripped it open.  Before sliding it over him, she took the opportunity to wrap his hand around him and get in a few strokes before she felt JC grip her hips and force her to her back.  As he knelt in front of her, Amanda finished rolling the condom on.

 

JC lowered himself onto her and softly kissed her.  As he pushed into her, Amanda let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.  JC set a hurried pace between them and she matched his thrusts with her hips.  JC swept his lips across hers and rested his forehead against hers as he continued his pace.

 

"I want to make this last as long as possible, but please don't hate me because I'm rushing.  I just need you right now."

 

Amanda kissed him hungrily in response.  She was struggling to form words as she panted and moaned.  JC wrapped her legs around his thighs and again, Amanda moaned in response.  The feeling of him driving deeper inside her had Amanda reaching new heights.  In the moment, she was grateful that the headboard was attached to the wall because she was certain that anyone within a few rooms could hear their cries.  Somehow this added to her impending climax.  She kissed JC's shoulder and chest and anywhere she could get her lips on.  She felt JC snake a hand to her breast to flick her nipple and she felt like she was being pushed over the edge.

 

"Fuck!  I'm going to come!"

 

"Come on, mama, let go.  I want to hear you," JC whispered into her ear.

 

Amanda felt his hot breath and his hands gliding over her breast and sides and the combination of everything had her right where she wanted to be.

 

"I want you to come with me.  Are you ready?"

 

JC managed a chuckle through some heavy breaths.  "I've been ready, honey.  Waiting for you."

 

Amanda was determined to bring JC with her, so she glided her hands down his back lightly and arched her hips slightly so that he could get deeper.  Amanda felt herself tightening around him until she was nearly trembling.  She couldn't hold out any longer.  A shock surged through her and caused her to start clenching around him tightly.  She heard JC moan and thrust hard as she continued to milk him.  Once they were both satisfied, JC sank onto Amanda and rolled over to kiss her cheek gently.  They laid together for a few moments while they came down, deeply breathing.

 

Amanda finally was able to gather her thoughts and roll over to face JC on his side.

 

"Wow," she commented as she lazily traced his bicep.

 

"You're amazing.  Are you hungry?"

 

"I'm drained," Amanda chuckled and snuggled into him.

 

"Let's order some food and you can rest.  I have more plans for you."

 

******

The next morning, JC was in the process of dropping Amanda off at her office.

 

"I know you're here for work, but can you be done by 5?"

 

Amanda sipped her coffee, swallowed and took a breath wondering what his plans were.

 

"I can manage.  Is this about your plans for later?"

 

JC nodded.  "You'll probably want to change, so we can get you back to the hotel and get some drinks before we head out."

 

Amanda smiled and gathered her bag from the floor of the car.  "Okay, you tell me when you're here and I'll be yours for the night."

 

"If I remember correctly, you were mine last night too," JC said with a grin.

 

"That's more than accurate," Amanda chuckled.  "No clues about this surprise?"

 

"You'll have fun," JC said as he placed his hand on her thigh.  "Promise."

 

"Alright.  I have to go in there and I really don't want to."

 

"I promise I'm not going anywhere.  I'll be here to pick you up and we'll have fun tonight, okay?"

 

Amanda nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek.  Before she could lean back, he caught her lips and grazed her lip with his tongue.

 

"Hey now, work..."

 

JC backed away with his hands up as if he were in surrender.  "Sorry, sorry.  Have a good day, okay?"

 

Amanda grinned.  It was hard to wrap her mind around the fact that he just wanted to do nice things for her with nothing in return.  At least, not yet.

 

It was going to be a long day.

 

******

True to his word, Amanda received a text from JC late in the afternoon to check on her.  There was something to be said for how dependable he had been with her, even if it was really early on in their... thing.  Amanda assumed JC was the kind of guy who dated casually and she hoped that she wasn't one of many.  This is what her point was supposed to be last night - a concern that she was one of a few girls that JC was "dating."  The truth was, she really did like him, past more than him being JC Chasez.  She liked that he had taken care of her on several occasions, kept surprising her, and was pushing her towards music again.  In turn, she liked hearing the things he was working on and learning more about him.  She hoped that his interest in her wouldn't fade and she hoped that her constant worry about everything going on wouldn't drive him away.  She did want to enjoy being with him, she did realize that he had flown across the country to surprise her.  It had to mean something, right?

 

Amanda was glad that the days flew by when she was on a work trip.  She was excited to spend another night with JC.  It was really cute that he had planned something for her and wanted to keep it a secret.  She agreed that he would pick her up at 4:30 to go back to the hotel and prepare for their evening, so at 4:30pm, she slid her tote bag over her shoulder and made her way out of the office.

 

She spotted the car easily and strolled towards it.  She tried to look as chic as she could knowing that he was watching her.  JC popped out and made his way to open the door for her.  Amanda felt heart swell again.  It was gestures like this that she hadn't experienced ever before.

 

"Hi beautiful lady," JC said as he swung open the car door.

 

"Hi handsome man," Amanda replied.  She slid into the car as he ducked his head, pressed his lips to her cheek, and jogged around to the driver's side.

 

As he slid in, Amanda couldn't stop thinking about how sexy he was.  He seemed to be completely unaware of how good looking he really was.  She was sure he worked out regularly, but after watching him get ready this morning, he basically achieved his look with little effort.

 

"So what did you do today?" Amanda asked and pressed the hotel address into the GPS.

 

"Spent time with Dallas again, got some stuff arranged for later," he responded with a shrug and started the engine.  "How was your day?"

 

"I'm glad it's over and we're doing something fun.  I normally don't like surprises, but this is good for me," Amanda stated and pushed her sunglasses on after retrieving them from her tote.

 

JC smirked.  "You don't like surprises?"

 

"No, I like controlling things," Amanda admitted with a chuckle.

 

"I'm honored that you're letting me surprise you then," he said with a smile and pointed them towards the hotel.

 

******

JC and Amanda had settled into a booth at a lounge within walking distance of the hotel.  She had changed with the help of JC.  He still hadn't revealed to her what they would be doing, so she insisted that he help select appropriate attire.  She was grateful in that moment that she tended to over pack and had ended up with a black sleeveless jersey dress that cinched at the waist with a jean jacket.

 

Amanda perused the cocktail menu, but wasn't sure how long the night was going to be.  She hated that he wouldn't give any hints, but thought his gesture was really cute.

 

"Hey, so, I don't know what kind of night this is and that impacts my drink choice.  So, like, should I have some wine and relax?  Or do I get something stronger?  What is the vibe here, sir?"

 

JC laughed.  "You really hate that I won't tell you, huh?  Okay, I'll give you this.  Don't have wine, this isn't a chill vibe."

 

"That's all I need to know."  Amanda relaxed a bit in the seat.  "I feel like you're learning things about me and I still have a lot to learn about you."

 

JC raised his eyebrows.   "What would you like to know?"

 

"I don't know, tell me anything," Amanda shrugged.

 

"I think you know a lot more about me than I know about you," he chuckled.

 

"That's true, but I've told you that I don't want to rely on what I think I know," Amanda said as squeezed her hand around his.

 

"I appreciate that.  Okay, well..." he paused as he cocked his head.  "Want to know why I upgraded your seat to be next to me?"

 

Amanda nodded.  She desperately wanted to know.  "I've wanted to ask."

 

The waitress appeared at the table and collected their drink orders.  Amanda fidgeted with her hands a bit anticipating JC's answer.  JC clasped his hands together and turned after the waitress went to retrieve their order.

 

"Okay, so, our flight to Chicago."

 

Amanda nodded again feeling anxious that he was drawing the answer out that she had been waiting to hear.

 

"You clearly knew who I was right away, but didn't cause a scene.  And then you were so confident and excited to meet me.  And you're pretty hot," he said with a chuckle.

 

Amanda giggled.  "I totally faked on the confidence."

"It worked.  I just felt something right away with you.  Honestly, I was just trying to make your day and it turned out way better."

 

"You're a good man.  Trying to make a fan's dream come true."  Amanda said as she poked his arm playfully.

 

"I'm glad I made the decision on a whim because you were cute and confident," he laughed.  "You're a pretty cool chick.  I still have a lot to learn about you."

 

Amanda couldn't help but grin at him.  After their drinks arrived, they ordered a few different appetizers to share.  She took a big sip of her drink and tried to relax.

 

"So can we talk about why you're scared of me?"

 

Amanda felt the blood rush out of her face.  She didn't expect to hear that.

 

"JC, I'm not going to bring this night down with my baggage," she sighed.  "I'm not scared of you."

 

He reached out and grabbed her hand and rubbed his thumb over the top.

 

"I'm asking because I want to prove that I'm not that guy."

 

Amanda took in a deep breath.  "You are not that guy.  I've known you for a few weeks and you've done more for me than any guy ever has."

 

JC furrowed his brows.  "Your boyfriends have been that shitty?"

 

Amanda chuckled and stirred her drink with her straw.  "Well, the last one was.  He wanted a lot of things on his terms and I was dumb for a long time to put up with it.  He was not into grand gestures though."

 

JC nodded and took a sip of his beer.  "Can I ask what happened?  I was pretty publicly cheated on, that was fun, but that's the whole story."

 

"I'll tell you, but I don't want sympathy," Amanda said as he lifted her drink again and sipped.  "I don't want to dwell on the past with you, but it's probably why I'm analyzing everything."

 

As Amanda took a breath to gather her thoughts, JC placed his hand on her thigh in support.

 

"Hey, I'm not trying to push.  I'm just curious about where you're coming from."

"No, I get it.  I just don't want to be a drag on our night out, you know?  Okay, so Mike, that's his name.  He and I dated for a few years and lived together.  I was under the impression that we were serious and planning for a future, but deep down, I could tell he wasn't ready or into the same idea.  Time went on and I just was dumb and thought things would change.  He cared about me, I never doubted that.  He had his own commitment issues and I don't think anyone can change that about him.  Anyway, you know how you feel a breakup coming?"

 

Amanda paused to take a breath and took another sip of her drink; JC shook his head in solidarity.

 

"He came home one afternoon and ended it with a litany of reasons.  I knew it was coming, but it hurt anyway.  The ugly part about living together was that we were renting and he handled that stuff, so I had no idea if I was committed to a lease.  I called our landlord who informed me that Mike had already given notice for us to terminate the lease, which basically meant I was homeless in a few weeks.  He signed my name to the notice and I had no idea."

 

"Wow.  That's super low."  JC took another sip of beer with a sympathetic nod. 

 

"That's not all," Amanda continued and slid her forefinger around the rim of her glass.  "I moved out within the week and got a great apartment.  I showed up to our townhouse to move the last of the things out and he was there with a massive apology.  In hindsight, he never said he wanted to get back together, but that he had had a miserable week and blah blah blah.  I was stupid and lonely.  Afterwards, we weren't back together, but we were.  I left 2 weeks later to go to Texas for a long work trip, he wanted to see me off and when I got to Texas, I never heard from him again."

 

JC blinked a few times.  She could tell he didn't know how to respond.

 

"JC, I'm sorry, that was a lot to unload and I..."

 

"Honey, no," he interrupted.  "That's just... it sounds like a movie script.  I'm really sorry that you went through that stuff."

 

Amanda chuckled again.  "Yeah, I've thought about selling the rights.  Honestly though, I learned so much from all of that and I'm glad I've had time to do me.  Sounds like a massive stereotype, right?"

 

JC chuckled then.  "No, that's what you needed.  That's clearly how you got to be such a confident, cool chick.  I believe that everything happens for a reason, everything has a lesson, you know?"

 

Amanda grinned.  "That's been my mantra.  But you're right, I dove into work and now I got to a good place from a bad situation.  And then I literally ran into my crush in an airport."

 

"I ran into you," JC corrected with an award-winning smile. 

 

Food arrived at their table and both divided things to share.

 

"So now that I took down the fun level a few notches, are you going to tell me what we're doing after this?"

 

JC spooned some spinach and artichoke dip onto his plate.  "You didn't take the fun level down at all, I'm learning about you.  If I give you a hint, you won't ask a million more questions?"

 

"Against my better judgment, I will let myself be surprised.  I'll take a hint though."

 

"You have to promise to not take your phone out and start Googling immediately after."

 

Amanda raised her hand up as if she was being sworn in.  "I promise.  You can even take my phone again."

 

"Wow, you are making progress," JC joked.  "Okay, we're going to see a show.  Last chance to change shoes in case we'll do some standing."

 

Amanda looked down at her wedge sandals.  "I'm good.  I'm stopping myself from asking more questions even though I really want to."

 

"See, you do trust me," JC beamed.

 

"I told you I did."

 

They ordered another round of drinks and continued chatting until JC indicated that it was time for them to go.  He ushered her outside to an awaiting town car which she hadn't expected at all.  Yet another surprise.

 

As Amanda slid into the car, she couldn't help but notice how smooth JC was all the time.  It was one thing she couldn't get enough of.  He was gorgeous, yes, but everything seemed to come naturally to him.  She wondered if there was anything that he wasn't good at.  He threaded his fingers into hers and smiled.  That smile drove her crazy. 

 

They sat quietly together in the backseat holding hands and watching downtown Atlanta pass them by.  She had been to Atlanta enough times to know the basic layout of the city and by the looks of it, they were heading towards State Farm Arena.  This didn't narrow down the possibilities of shows that he could be taking her to.  They were getting closer and before she knew it, they were rounding a corner and pulling into a garage that seemingly opened just for them.  That's when she put the pieces together and figured out what they were doing.

 

"Honey, I need you to prepare you for a couple things," JC said calmly which pulled Amanda out of her thoughts.

 

She glanced over at him and felt the corners of her mouth sliding upward.  She felt the car coming to a stop.

 

"If you feel weird about being in public with me, I just need to know.  I won't be offended at all, I know it's a lot..."

"JC, stop.  I'm so honored that you want to be in public with me."

 

"Don't say that, I don't care, I just don't want you to be overwhelmed.  I think we can do this pretty privately, but you never know.  I don't want to put you at risk."  JC ran his hand through his hair.  She could tell he seemed a little nervous, so she reached back out for his hand.

 

"I don't feel like going to a show with you is high risk.  Are you nervous?"

 

"I just don't want you to be freaked out by my life," he said as he squeezed her hand.

 

"It's part of you and I know that."

 

JC smiled.  "So okay, out of car.  Are you ready to meet one of my oldest friends?"

 

Amanda chuckled, but felt nerves creeping into her stomach.  It hadn't yet occurred to her that she was about to meet Justin Timberlake.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love producerjc