Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a steamy one...

JC and Nicole entered the Santa Fe Museum of Art. Nicole insisted on paying for their entry tickets, feeling slightly guilty that she dragged him there. Joel and Marty had planned a boys' day, and JC politely declined, not wanting Nicole to be stuck with Kaylee or explore Santa Fe alone. Besides, their trip was ending soon, and JC wanted to soak in all of their remaining time together. Golf wasn't his thing anyway, and he tried to explain to Nicole that exploring a Southwestern art museum with her was more fun than a bros' golf day, but Nicole still felt bad regardless.

JC followed behind Nicole as she moved from one gallery to another. The adobe walls exuded a sense of history, providing the perfect backdrop for the diverse artworks within. Nicole was fascinated as they explored vibrant painted Southwestern landscapes, ancient Native American pottery, and meticulously crafted textiles. Having spent the past week exploring New Mexico, JC felt accomplished when he could match up the details on the information placards with the places they had visited.

"This busted-up pot right here might have been in one of those cliff homes we saw!" he announced excitedly, bouncing slightly on his toes.

Nicole nodded. "What do you think they cooked in that?" she asked as they walked to the final exhibit hall.

"Boiled turkey, obviously!" JC replied, following behind her.

Their last stop was a series of abstract sculptures, paintings, and installations from around the world. 

"Is that a penis or an elbow?" Nicole asked, her head cocked to the side, observing a statue.

"It's whatever you want it to be, baby," JC whispered behind her.

His breath on her skin sent an electric current racing through her. She shook it off and turned to observe another piece, a painting with metal toasters fixed to the top of a canvas that appeared to be a supernatural landscape adorned with a row of bowling pin shaped creatures. 

"You think those are penguins?" Nicole asked.

JC walked confidently toward the painting, turned, fixed an imaginary tie at his neck, and cleared his throat. "Young lady, please observe this painting adorned with flying toasters and tap-dancing penguins. You might wonder, 'What does this mean?' Ah, my dear friend, it's a clever satire on the unpredictable nature of modern technology, juxtaposed with the whimsy of flightless birds yearning to dance. It teaches us that even in the face of technological chaos, there's room for dance and laughter."

Nicole's eyes widened, and she suppressed a laugh, not wanting to draw attention in the hall. After composing herself, she smiled at JC. "So informative, Professor."

JC walked to her, placed his arm around her, and pulled her close. "Are we role-playing?" he whispered into her ear.

"Later," she smiled and patted his chest lightly.

After a few hours at the museum, they ventured out into the city, walking hand in hand and exploring the charming streets of Santa Fe near the historic plaza. The sun cast a warm golden glow on the adobe buildings, creating a picturesque atmosphere around them. They stopped at a café for lunch, then browsed various art galleries. In one gallery, Nicole's eyes were captivated by a small statue of an eagle, meticulously crafted by a Pueblo artist from a nearby reservation.

The gallery owner noticed Nicole's fascination and approached her with a warm smile. "That is an eagle kachina. It is a symbol of strength, freedom, and spiritual power in Hopi culture," he explained. "It represents the connection between the physical and spiritual worlds, serving as a messenger between the two realms."

Nicole was entranced by the statue's significance. "It's beautiful. How much is it?"

"$330," the owner answered.

Nicole's enthusiasm waned. "I'm not sure if that's in my budget," she said softly, putting the statue back in its place.

"Do you want it?" JC asked, picking it back up and reaching for his wallet.

"It's fine," she said. "I don't need it."

"If it makes you happy, I don't mind paying for it. It's not too bad," he said, his eyes filled with excitement. The idea of buying something for her made him suddenly very happy.

"Josh, no, it's all good. I just like looking," Nicole said, becoming nervous. Three hundred dollars wasn't a ridiculous amount of money, but the thought of Josh buying her things left her feeling uneasy.

"I'd like to buy it for you," he pressed on, opening his wallet and thumbing through the card slots.

"No, please. Can we just go?" She noticed the owner watching and started to feel embarrassed. She turned quickly and walked toward the door.

JC pretended to reorganize his wallet, then pulled out a business card, which he discreetly handed to the gallery owner. "I'd like to buy it for her," JC whispered to the gallery owner, his eyes filled with determination. "Please arrange the details with my business manager for the payment and shipping. I want to surprise her."

The gallery owner nodded, understanding JC's intention. He assured him that the eagle kachina would find its way to his home, safely wrapped, and delivered with care.

JC quickly caught up to Nicole and pulled her hand back into his.

"Maybe we should head back? Get ready for the party?" Nicole asked, swinging his hand in hers as they walked.

JC nodded and led them around the corner to the parking lot where they had left Nicole's Jeep. He unlocked the tailgate, pulled out his duffle bag, closed the tailgate, and locked the car. "We can get ready here," he said, taking Nicole's hand and walking her across the street to the La Fonda Hotel. "Paul's party tonight is here," he explained. "I packed our stuff in here." He added, holding up the bag.  "And I got us a room. You know, so we could get ready." He smiled and walked her through the front entrance and to the front desk. "And other things," he added with a wink.

 

The receptionist placed the key on the counter and explained that their King suite came equipped with a sitting area, a fireplace, and a balcony overlooking the plaza. She rattled off directions to the room and various amenities. JC politely declined luggage service and then took Nicole's hand, and led the way.

"When did you do this?" Nicole asked.

"This morning. Karen mentioned the party would be here, and I knew we would be down here. It seemed silly to make two trips. Plus, only one night under the same roof with Kaylee is probably a smart move," he smiled. "And, you know, whenever you stay at someone else's house," he paused as they came to their room, swiped the key card, and opened the door, "it's hard to have a private moment to, um... bed you."

"Bed me?" Nicole laughed.

As she entered the room, her eyes widened at the cozy heaven before her. The room was filled with warm hues and adobe-style accents. A fire flickered in the fireplace, and ornate furniture invited them in.

"This place is beautiful," she said. Nicole opened the balcony door and took a small step out to inspect their view.

JC placed the duffle bag of their things on the luggage rack set up in the corner of the room by the balcony. "I definitely win when it comes to booking travel accommodations. No bears here, and there's indoor plumbing!"

Nicole rolled her eyes in response and stepped back in, closing the balcony door. JC took a step toward her, hooked a hand around her waist, and turned her toward him. "Be careful, or they'll get stuck up there."

Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed him softly. She pulled back slightly and looked up at him, "So, tell me more about this 'bedding' of me you want to do."

"Your rules were very firm," JC replied, "you said no sex under Karen and Paul's roof, so I had to get another roof for us to have sex under."

"So romantic," Nicole replied mockingly. 

JC explained, "It's really hard sleeping next to every night and not being able to make you feel good."

"You always make me feel good," she replied with a blush. "I think it's quite easy sleeping next to you every night" she replied, lifting on her toes and kissing him again. "What am I going to do when we get back, and I'm not sleeping next to you every night?" 

JC kissed her back, lips locked, he walked her to the bed. She dropped into the soft mattress, and he leaned down over her, prompting her to scoot back. She crawled on her elbows back to the head of the bed, reclining on the plush pillows, while he crawled on top of her, never breaking the kiss. He pulled back slightly and whispered, "We're definitely going to have to do something about that," before kissing her again. His hands roamed her body, feverishly, touching every part of her that his hands could reach, as if it could be the last time. 

Nicole let out a soft moan, and JC pulled away. He leaned back on the bed and looked down at her. 

"What?" Nicole asked confused. 

"I just want to look at you," he answered softly with a smile. 

JC slid his hands from her chest to her waist and curled his fingers beneath the hem of her leggings. The skin-to-skin contact, produced a small shiver in Nicole, causing JC to smile with pride. The way her body responded to him was a huge turn-on. He slid the hem of her leggings down. She raised her hips off of the bed, so he could pull them down her legs. Nicole pulled her shirt over her head and laid back against the pillows once again. JC moved beside her, turning her face to his, so he could kiss her again. He moved his tongue into her mouth as the kiss intensified. His fingers crept down her stomach and made their way into her panties. She gasped as he touched her. 

JC pressed his mouth to her ear and breathily asked, "You like that, Nicole?"  

"Mmmhmm," she moaned. Her eyes clenched shut and her body stiffened. 

"Relax, my love." He nipped his teeth at her ear, as he slid a second finger inside of her while his thumb massaged her clit softly.  

Nicole's eyes flew open, "My love," she thought. She chewed on her lip and tried to eye JC out of the corner of her eye. Her breath quickened. Love? Jesus Christ, what a bomb to drop at this precise moment. What did it mean? If I'm his love, he must love me, right? 

Just as her thoughts began to spiral he whispered, "Just enjoy it," and pushed into her more deeply, Her eyes closed, and her body went limp. 

"Let me hear you," he commanded. 

Nicole moaned loudly. JC wrapped his free arm around her, and brought her in close to him, as his lips reclaimed hers. She rocked against his hand and circled her hips. JC picked up the pace, and she panted loudly, her orgasm building, her body craving the release. 

"You going to come for me, baby?" He asked 

"Yes, Josh" she gasped, gripping onto his forearm as her body shuddered in sheer pleasure. JC slowly pulled his hand from her panties and allowed her body to go limp in his arm. He kissed her temple and wiped the hair that was sticking to her now sweat-covered forehead. 

"Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed softly after catching her breath. 

"Oh, no, that's a different JC," he smirked. 

Nicole playfully slapped at his chest in response. Allowing her hand to linger there for a moment. She gripped the front of his shirt. "You have too many clothes on," She explained. 

JC sat up, and Nicole readjusted on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. Nicole leaned down and kissed his chest. He closed his eyes in response, enjoying the feel of her skin on his. She kissed up one side of his chest and down the other, before straddling his legs. She unbuttoned the fly on his pants and pushed them down slightly. His erection pushed against his boxers. 

"Excited?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"If you could see what I just saw, you would be, too." He smiled, watching her as she caressed him through the cotton fabric. "You are so sexy," he added. "When you come."

"You're good at making it happen." She smiled, as she pulled him out of the fabric. She adjusted on the bed, so that he could pull his boxers and pants off, and they joined his t-shirt on the floor. 

Nicole straddled his lap and rocked against him. She felt his erection straining against her, and he grunted softly as she pressed onto him. JC moved his hands to her shoulders and slid her bra straps gently down her arms. He reached behind her unclasping her bra, then slid his fingers softly between the cups of the bra and her skin, slowly peeling back the fabric, as if he were carefully unwrapping a gift, to reveal her breasts. He threw the bra to the floor, then cupped each breast, kissing each. 

JC moved his hands to her hips to slow her rhythm. He ushered her off of him and laid her back on the bed. He slid her panties down her legs, then used his knees to move her legs apart. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her stomach, then slowly kissed and dragged his tongue up her body until he reached her mouth. He rested on his left forearm, tangling his fingers into her hair, and kissed her deeply. He used his free hand to guide himself inside of her but pushed into her only slightly, eliciting a moan from deep inside. As her body acclimated to him, he wrapped her leg around his waist and pushed in as deeply as he could go, pressing the weight of his body on top of her. He tilted his head back, eyes closed, and gasped as he left her surround him. She was wet, and warm, and perfect. 

"Nicole," He breathed. He pulled back slightly to push into her again. "God, you're unbelievable." He pulled back, then thrust into her again. 

Nicole wrapped her arms around him, clawing at his skin, gripping his hair, kissing him frenetically, thrusting upward, all in a silent demand for more of him. "Please Josh, harder," she moaned. 

Complying, JC increased the rhythm, thrusting firmly with soft grunts, that grew more ragged as his orgasm started to build. The force of his thrusts pushed the bed into the wall with muffled thuds which, combined with their moans, pants, and bodies meeting, created a cacophony of sound. 

Before he could reach his climax, JC pulled out of her, rolled her onto her stomach, and kissed the dampening skin between her shoulder blades. He pressed his erection between her thighs, once again seeking entrance as he wrapped her hair loosely around one hand, prompting her to angle her face back over her left shoulder, so he could kiss her again. He used his free hand to raise her leg to her waist, bent at the knee, and entered her again. The pressure of his thrust at this new angle filled Nicole. She thought he would split her in two. She cried out softly, and when JC hesitated she begged him to continue, the pleasure of the sensation winning out. 

He pressed into her from behind again. Desperately kissing the skin on her back and neck, tightening his grip on her hair, lost in the feel of her. Nicole's body responded in kind. She tightened around him, urging him into climax. Desperate for release, he pumped his hips more forcefully. Nicole's orgasm was already at its peak, she pressed her face into the pillow to stifle her scream of ecstasy. 

Feeling Nicole's body tremble and shake around him brought him to his own peak. He panted and pressed into her again before succumbing to his pleasure, then collapsed on top of her. He kissed her hair, her ear, her cheek, and when she pulled her face from the pillow and turned to look at him, he kissed her eyebrow, her chin, and her mouth. He wanted more of her. 

"Nicole," he panted. "I want this," he slid his arms underneath her, pressing her body in closer to him as he worked to steady his breath. "I want you," he kissed her again. "Every single day." 

Nicole struggled to move with his weight on her but maneuvered in a way that allowed her to be face-to-face with him. His eyes were closed, and his face was content. His breathing was almost normal. She eyed him intently, though he didn't see. "I do too," she confessed softly.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles otherwoman boyfriendjc postsync producerjc moodyjc friendswithbenefits cheaterjc