Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 2 of day one road trip adventures. Make sure you've read the previous chapter. NSFW

Wonder how this will end...

 JC and Nicole arrived in Tucson, just after five pm. Nicole coasted off the freeway and drove through the historic downtown area. She turned down a large street and pulled into the gravel driveway of a large property. Three earth-toned stucco houses with brick accents lined the large grassy plot of land. There was a fire pit and picnic area peeking out from around back. JC appeared to be confused. 

"Where are we?" He asked. 

"We're here!" Nicole chimed. She opened the door and slid from the driver's seat.

"Is this someone's house?"

"It is our accommodations for the evening. El Amador Luxury Inn." She smiled. 

"Is it an Airbnb?" He asked, getting out of the car. 

They both walked around to the front of the car and Nicole explained, "Well I was going to camp for the night in the Saguaro Desert, but since you're joining me, I figured, I'd keep the camping to Gila. You don't really strike me as the camping type."

"Hey!" he interrupted, slightly offended, but still smiling.

"I looked up places to stay near downtown, so we could, you know, walk to stuff after driving all day. This had luxury in the name, I figured it would be perfect for your fancy ass, so I booked us a room." She grinned widely. 

She led him to the office building, where they were greeted by a young college student dressed in all black. Her silver name badge read Megan. Nicole gave her name, and Megan pulled out a set of keys, walked around the counter, and led them outside and over to the far building. They entered through the main door and into a Victorian style living room. The floors were a dark oak, and the decor had many mahogany accents. She led them through the kitchen, which also contained old-fashioned decor, and down a hall. 

"Here is your room!" Megan explained. "You can access it this way, or outside around back. The other room in this building is booked for tonight, so you will share the common space, but this room comes with its own private bathroom, and the window overlooks the fountain outside," Megan droned, then, opened the bedroom door to reveal a small room with a mahogany four-poster bed. The room had floral tapestries hanging about the walls, and the duvet on the bed matched. A large, mirrored armoire sat to one side of the room, and was opened to reveal a large television. Megan led them to the opposite side of the room and opened the door to the black and teal tiled bathroom. A claw-foot tub sat under a window. "The shower head is not working properly so baths only in here, I'm sorry." She explained and then handed Nicole the keys. "You can catch the trolley to 4th street at the end of the block. If you like Mexican food, might I recommend BOCA. They have the best tacos and margaritas. If you have any questions, someone will be in the office until 10pm. I hope you enjoy your stay with us!" Megan smiled, and excused herself from the room. 

JC eyed Nicole sternly. He forced down the laugh threatening to bubble up, placed his hands on his hips, "So luxury accommodations, huh? Maybe if we are 100-year-old retirees!" He cracked a slight smile. 

"I wanted you to feel comfortable, is all. You know, you're older, and you're fancy, with all your fancy coffee machines." Nicole rolled her eyes and headed for the door. "Let's get our stuff, and then let's go eat. Maybe that BOCA place has TVs and is showing the Nats/Cards game." 

Eager to stretch their legs and walk around a bit, they made quick work of bringing in their bags, and storing the perishables of their ice chest into the shared kitchen and refrigerator. Choosing to walk the half mile rather than taking the trolley, the two strolled hand in hand down the street and back into the historic district. Fourth street was lined with trendy shops, restaurants, and bars. They decided to walk up one side of the street to the end of the historic street, then back down the other to gauge their food options before settling on eating at the Boxyard, a food court style open space with reclaimed containers serving as food and beverage stalls.

JC ordered Thai food for them at one stall, while Nicole grabbed craft beers from a local brewery at another stall across the way. The two met at a picnic table off to the side of the common space near a large TV, so Nicole could watch the baseball game. 

At a break in the game and in between bites of JC's Banh Mi, he looked across the table at Nicole. "So, you having fun?" he asked her suddenly.

Nicole smiled as she chewed her food. "Yeah. I mean, we haven't done anything yet."

"You call that incredibly engaging and educational stop at the prison nothing?" 

"Redheaded devil lady really ruined that one." Nicole added, taking a final sip of her first beer. 

"Yeah. She was a little much," he replied nervously. 

"She was legitimately weird, dude." 

"Well, you sure did run out of there quickly," he said. "You believe in that kind of stuff?" he asked her softly.  

Nicole sighed, and pushed the leftovers on her plate toward JC to finish. "Do I think she is contacting the other side, absolutely not. But also, for like the last 6 years, Jason is literally an ever-present force in my life. Not much has changed since he died. Matt, Joel, everyone likes to throw that in my face. And recently, I've decided to, you know, do something to change that," Nicole shrugged as she finished the sentence, choosing her words carefully. "So, when a crazy redheaded lady is telling me she's conjuring the dead soul of a young man, even though she's not, it feels a little bit like the universe is... I don't know. I'm ready to move on, Josh, and sometimes it feels impossible." she said defeated, looked into the bottom of her empty glass. 

"And what's stopping you?" 

"Nothing." JC watched her carefully. "Nothing, I don't know. Okay, me... I'm trying." She looked up at him and took a breath. "Like now, I'm trying with you." She confessed softly. When he didn't reply, she continued nervously, "I'm really ready to see where this goes, because the more time I spend with you, the more time I want to spend with you." She stood suddenly and picked up both of their empty beer glasses. "And that's new for me," she added before turning toward the bar for another round. 

Before she stepped away, JC called out to her, "Hey!" She turned back. "Come here and kiss me," he smiled, curling his left index finger toward him. She turned back around, relieved at his response, placed a firm kiss on his lips, then pulled away, turned, and headed for the bar.

 

 

Nicole returned to the table with their second round of beers, but before she could sit down, she heard someone calling out to her.

"Ms. B?" A voice called out from across the courtyard. A tall young man with long light brown hair that fell in waves down to his shoulders came charging toward her. 

Nicole looked up and scanned the vicinity. Only her students called her Ms. B, but maybe she had heard incorrectly. 

"Ms. B! Ms. Bell!" the young man called out again, now a few steps away from her, with another young man in tow. 

"Jose Luis?" She set the beers down on the table, and walked toward the young man, arms open. 

The two hugged and JC looked on amused. He felt narcissistic even thinking it, but he couldn't help but to be amused by the fact that she seemed to get recognized more than he did. He knew he shouldn't be. He had worked to keep a low profile over the last few years, but more often than not, when he ventured out, someone recognized him and wanted a picture or a handshake. Except when he was with Nicole. She was the one who got the attention. And of course, she would get attention. She was gorgeous, and smart, and her magnetic presence effortlessly commanded the spotlight wherever she went. Who wouldn't be drawn to her? He looked on as Nicole spoke animatedly with the young man. She moved to JC's side of the table and pointed for the young man and his friend to take the side she had just vacated. 

Nicole turned to JC and made introductions. "Josh, this is one of my former students, Jose Luis. Jose Luis, this is my... uh...his is Josh." 

Jose Luis reached his hand out to shake JC's hand. "Oh man, Ms. B was my favorite teacher! I almost majored in English because of her. This is my friend Mike."

"Nice to meet you both," JC offered. "You guys in school here?"

"Yeah." He nodded. 

"What are you studying?" JC asked.

"Mike and I are doing Conservation Biology." 

"Far cry from English," JC laughed. 

"Don't be mad, Ms. B.," Jose Luis smiled at her. 

"Conservation Biology seems like a perfect fit for you," she smiled proudly. "Gosh, this has to be like your last year, right?" Nicole asked excitedly. 

Jose Luis nodded in the affirmative. 

"God! Where does the time go? What are you thinking about doing next?"

"Applying to grad schools. But I am hoping to stay here. I work in a lab, and we are doing hydroponic research at Biosphere 2. I want to stay with Dr. Hacking."

"Shut up! You work in the biosphere?" Nicole laughed. "I tried to see if I could get a tour. We are passing through, and I wanted to stop on our way to New Mexico."

"What's the Biosphere?" JC asked.

"Yeah, they closed off public tours." Jose Luis explained. "But how long are you here? Maybe we can get you in," he looked to Mike for confirmation.

"We leave tomorrow. Going to Gila National Forest."

"Oh yeah!" Jose Luis said excitedly. "Gila Forest is dope. Do the Cliff Dwellings. The mountains have some awesome birds. Saw a nesting pair for Zone Tails there last time."

"What are Zone Tails?" JC asked.

"Really? Are you sure they weren't Turkey Vultures?"

"No!" Jose Luis responded, offended at her accusation. "Well, you know, at first, I thought they were, but then one took off, and that tail spread out, and I saw those white stripes. Gorgeous!" He explained reenacting the moment, looking skyward and raising an arm.

"Vultures?" JC asked, struggling to follow their conversation. 

"Jose Luis is a birder." Nicole explained. 

"Ms. B. used to take me bird watching. There's this marsh they rebuilt by Dockweiler Beach, and one weekend a month they would open for people to visit, and she would take me so we could tour with the Audubon people," Jose Luis smiled, reminiscing. 

"We bonded over our love of raptors." Nicole explained. 

JC sat speechless, and Jose Luis' friend Mike reassured him, "Don't try to understand it, bird people are weird." He then addressed Nicole, "But, I'm in the lab tomorrow, I can take you around Biosphere 2. You have to see the lungs. They're badass."

"The Lungs?" JC asked, growing even more confused. "Are you guys even speaking English?" 

Jose Luis answered, "Yeah, you know, it's sealed off, and Arizona is hot, so to address the air pressure issues, they built variable expansion chambers, lungs. It's pretty cool. Mike will take you for a ride on them."

"Variable expansion chambers?" Now JC was just laughing.  

Jose Luis tried to explain, "It's basically a room covered with four tons of rubber and attached to this 16-ton aluminum disk. It expands and contracts with the change in air pressure, so the whole thing doesn't just explode!" Jose Luis mimicked an explosion with his hands.

"So, what doesn't explode?" JC asked. Why was he even trying to keep up at this point? 

"Biosphere 2," Nicole, Jose Luis, and Mike answered in unison. 

"And what's that, again? Nope... No... Never mind. I'll see tomorrow I guess," he shook his head and set out to finish his meal. 

Nicole placed her hand on his thigh beneath the table and squeezed lightly in reassurance. Feeling guilty about excluding him from the conversation. 

"Ms. B, we gotta run. It was so nice to see you. Let me get your number. I'd like to keep in touch, and then Mike can get you info about getting you in tomorrow," Jose Luis explained, standing up from the table and pulling out his phone. 

Nicole stood and rattled off numbers. She walked around the table, shook Mike's hand, and then pulled Jose Luis into a long hug. She pulled away, still grasping his shoulders, "How's your mom?" she asked him reluctantly.

Jose Luis sighed, "Mom passed. Almost three years ago." He explained. 

"I'm sorry. And your sister?" 

"She's with our nina. She's doing well, 6th grade! She's a middle schooler now." 

"I'm glad to hear that. The time really does fly by. You do keep in touch, okay. And I want an invitation to your graduation in the spring." She released him.

The group said their goodbyes and Nicole resumed her seat next to JC. He leaned into her, pushing his shoulder against hers. "So birding, huh? Raptors? Rubber lungs? What are you getting me into on this trip?" He chuckled softly. She shrugged and he wrapped an arm around her. "More nerdy shit, I guess." He pressed his lips to her temple and smiled. "That's has to feel good, though, no?" He asked her. 

"What?"

"To have people all over that you've, you know, impacted, helped, inspired."

She shrugged. "How about you. You got people all over the world, who absolutely love you."

"Not the same," he nudged her again. "Teachers are cool. Looks like you're a really great one. I can't think of one teacher, who I would get excited to see out." He took a sip of his beer. "However," he continued, leaning into her ear, "when I was in school, my teachers didn't look like you," He nipped at her ear with his teeth. 

Nicole sucked her teeth back in response, and JC pulled her closer to him on the picnic bench they were seated on. He kissed her neck and nipped at her earlobe again. "What do you say we finish these beers, and get out of here," he whispered into her ear. He slid one hand up and down the outside of her thigh at first, then moved his hand between her legs. The hairs on her arms raised at his touch. He kissed her neck again, then her cheek, and finally her lips, kissing her deeply, finding his tongue with hers. He pulled a way, lips still pressed to hers, and added, "Head back to our luxury accommodations? Maybe teach me a lesson."

Nicole released a loud puff of air against his mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle her laugh. "That is the best idea I've heard all day." 

 

***

 

Nicole and JC arrived at the Amador Inn just after nine pm. Before they reached their room, Nicole's phone rang in her purse. She noted Joel's name on the screen, told JC she was going to take the call, and walked back through the kitchen into the common living room space. She sat down on the ornate, cream-colored camelback sofa with golden filigree design, and answered the call. 

"Hi Joel!" she answered cheerfully.

"Hey, Nic," he answered back dramatically. "Where ya at?"

"Tucson."

"Who ya with?"

Nicole laughed softly. "Who do you think I'm with?"

"I wouldn't think you were with anyone if I hadn't talked to my mother. She says you're bringing a friend." 

"Huh, is that so?"

"Does this friend's name start with a Jah- and end with a -sh?"

"As a matter of fact, it does."

"Good. I like that guy," Joel smiled into the phone. 

"Same." Nicole replied. "When do you get there?"

"We fly in on Wednesday, you?"

"We drive in on Thursday."

"Alright, well, I won't keep you. Drive safely. Have fun. And hey, I love you." 

"I love you too, Joel." 

"Tell Joooossshhh, ‘hi!'" he added before ending the call.

Nicole rose from the sofa and slowly made her way to her room. She inspected the various antique decorations on her way. She grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the tap in the kitchen, before entering their room. JC was sitting in the center of the four-poster bed. He sat atop the floral duvet, his lumpy, striped pillow wedged between his back and the headboard. He was still dressed in dark jeans and a blue plaid button-down shirt, but his feet were bare and stretched out in front of him, crossed at the ankles. He had his thick black rimmed glasses on, and he was intently reading an article in a magazine, while one hand absentmindedly stroked the bristles of his two-day-old beard. It was clear he had run his hand through his hair a few times, as his curls fell back away from his face and gathered at the back of his neck. He was completely casual, but he had never seemed sexier. The whole scene was framed by the ornate posts of the bed that spiraled upward, holding up an off-white lace detailed canopy. 

"Who was on the phone?" he asked, not looking up from his magazine.

"Joel." She responded, digging into her travel bag for her pajamas.

"Yeah, what did he have to say?" he asked, still not looking up. 

"Just checking in." Nicole slid her leggings down her legs and stepped out of them. 

JC finally looked up and smiled at her. He closed the magazine and tossed it onto the nightstand. "Don't put those on!" He ordered, stopping her from stepping into a pair of shorts. "Come here." He waved her over. 

She dropped her pajamas on top of her bag and walked the few paces closer to him, at the near side of the bed. He patted the mattress next to him, and she gently kneeled onto the bed next to him. She faced him, sitting back on her feet, expecting him to say something, but he remained silent. "I like you in glasses," she said softly. "So, dignified."

JC laughed a little. He pulled the glasses from his face, inspected them quickly, put them on the nightstand, "I'm just an old man." 

"Sexy as hell, old man." She crawled forward a bit on her knees. 

JC scrunched up his face and shook his head no.

Nicole rose up and straddled his lap. She pinched his hair at his temples, "The gray, right here...mmm, mmm, mmm, So fine!" She leaned down and kissed his lips quickly. 

JC moved his hands to her hips, staring up at her. He then slid his hands up her sides, under her shirt, signaling her to raise her arms. He pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. The palms of his hands glided down the front of her, starting at her shoulders, then down her chest, over her gray cotton bra, to her waist, then back up. He paused at her breasts and squeezed gently, then slid his hands around behind her, unclasping the bra. He gently slid the straps of her bra down her arms with his fingertips and discarded it to the floor with her shirt. 

He sat up and leaned forward, adjusting her placement on his lap. He kissed the valley between her breasts, pulled back slightly, raising his eyes up to meet hers as she looked down at him. "You're beautiful" he mumbled into her skin. "I like touching you."  

The touch of his fingers, the scratchiness of his stubble, and the heat from his body was intoxicating. Everything about him turned her on, as evidenced by the state of her panties as she straddled his lap. "Josh," she breathed. 

Hearing his name from her lips was always a turn on. Almost more so than her naked form on top of him. He loved knowing he, Josh, not the brand JC, had that effect on her. "I love it when you say my name." He whispered, kissing her left breast. 

She pulled away from him slightly, placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back against the headboard. "Josh," she said with a seductive smirk, raising an eyebrow.  "You have too many clothes on, Josh."

She began unbuttoning his shirt, starting at the top button at his neck, then down his chest to his waist, revealing a white V-neck shirt underneath. Once unbuttoned, he leaned forward so she could slip it off his arms and add to the pile of clothes collecting on the floor beside the bed. She slid her fingers over a small tuft of chest hair above the V-neck collar of his under shirt and kissed the exposed skin. She reached down and pulled up the hem of the shirt, then slid her fingers underneath. She scooted back on his lap then bent down and kissed spots on his skin, starting at his stomach, just above the waistband of his jeans, then up a few inches, then higher, until his chest was exposed. Not wasting time, he made quick work of pulling the shirt over his head and tossing that too onto the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her chest to chest with him. He kissed her deeply and parted her lips with his tongue. Her hands found the back of his head, and she twirled her fingers in the loose curls that gathered at the nape of his neck as he kissed her feverishly.

He lowered his hands down the sides of her body, and pulled her legs around his waist, and in one sudden movement, rolled her onto her back and then positioned himself on top of her. He kissed his way down her body until he reached her panties. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched his progress. 

"We don't need these," he grinned and just as quickly pulled her panties down her legs, and they were now on the pile of discarded clothing as well.  

He continued his trail of kisses down her stomach and onto the inside of her left thigh. She was utterly turned on by his touch and the anticipation of the pleasure to come. Her body felt like it was on fire. She thrust her hips up towards him, and soon she got what she desired. He pressed a finger to her clit and gently massaged, eliciting breathy moans, as Nicole dropped onto her back. He slid his finger down and inside of her gently, teasing her, as his tongue took over. Nicole brought her knees up and bucked her hips, wanting more. 

"Yesss," she hissed. "God, Josh, please. Don't stop, don't stop."

"MMM," he responded as his tongue ravished her. The vibrations of his voice sending her further down a blissful spiral as he slid one then two fingers inside of her. He increased the rhythm as she writhed in pleasure. 

After a few minutes, he sensed her orgasm was close. Her breath became ragged and as he looked up at her, he saw her eyes clenched shut as she tossed her head back. He flicked his tongue back and forth, and as her panting grew quicker. He slid his fingers from her, kissed the inside of her thighs, and sat up on his knees. Nicole's eyes flew open in disappointment, but not for long as she saw him working to unbutton his jeans. She sat up quickly to help him remove his pants, then pushed him back down onto the bed, on his back. She straddled him and leaned down, pressing her chest to his, and kissed his mouth. The tip of his penis pressed lightly between her legs, and the wet feel of her made him lusty with desire. He moved one hand to guide himself inside of her, and she sat back, taking him in, slowly and all at once. The sensation made him gasp, and he opened his eyes wide to watch her body as she began to move on top of him. He placed his hands on her hips as she ground down on him. She rocked her hips slowly, gliding up and down. He thrust his hips upward, working to match her rhythm and increase their pleasure.  

"Uh," he moaned and grunted softly. "You feel so good. Baby, you are so wet for me."

She grabbed both of his hands and laced her fingers with his. She raised up and eased back down on him, allowing him to fill her up. Wanting him deep inside of her, hitting that right spot.

"Goddamn Josh..." she panted and picked up the pace on top of him. "Josh, god, I'm going to come." 

As her climax started to build, she pressed onto him harder, urging him in deeper. Her breasts bounced as she continued to ride him. He released her hands and grabbed each breast, circling her nipples with the pads of his thumbs. 

"Nicole, you feel unbelievable. Let yourself go, baby. Come for me." He urged bucking upward wildly. 

Nicole threw her head back and clenched her eyes shut as the wave of her orgasm crashed over her. She shuddered around him and moaned loudly, "Fuck yes, Josh, yesss." 

Before she could come down from the euphoric high she was experiencing, he pulled her down on top of him and in another swift motion flipped her over, so he was on top of her. He placed his hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up toward her shoulders, pulling almost completely out of her before pressing back into her forcefully. She grunted in response, and JC thrust into her again and again. The friction of their bodies connected, generating shear pleasure.  

"You like that?" He asked her as he buried himself deep inside of her. 

Nicole was paralyzed and could only moan loudly in an affirmative response. 

JC's own climax was fast approaching. He pumped in and out of her, then released her legs, pressing his upper body down on hers. Not breaking his rhythm, he propped himself up on his forearms positioned on either side of her face, taking a fist full of her thick brown hair in each hand. As he thrust into her his breathing became ragged, he panted, and he kissed her mouth, then her jaw, her neck, her shoulder, until finally he buried his face into the crook of her neck and thrust into her one last time. His body trembled as he gasped and collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let go. 

 

After a few moments of catching his breath, he raised his chin and moved his mouth to her ear. "Nicole, your body feels amazing. You are amazing. If I could do that every day until the end of time, my life would be golden."

She flushed instantly at the sentiment and laughed awkwardly in an attempt to play it cool. He raised up slightly and rolled onto his side and off of her. She adjusted on the bed slightly, but he pulled her body back close to him. They were both sticky with sweat, but he clearly didn't mind. "Don't laugh. I am very serious" He whispered, sliding one arm under her body, and wrapping the other arm around the top of her. He nuzzled his nose into her hair. 

The only sound in the room now was their breathing, still heavy and from exertion. Eventually, JC broke the silence, "So, did I make up for being a bad car companion?"

"Um... I'm not sure." Nicole answered.

JC picked up his head off of the pillow and looked down at her sternly, "What?" he asked, offended.

"Maybe, I don't know. You'll have to do it again, so I can know for sure." She smiled. 

JC leaned down, "Oh, I think I can definitely do that again." He whispered and kissed her lips.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think. More comimng eventually... 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles otherwoman boyfriendjc postsync producerjc moodyjc friendswithbenefits cheaterjc