Neither spoke, and the silence was too awkward for JC to handle. He turned the radio up slightly. LeRoy Downs' voice filled the car. Nicole smirked and stifled a laugh. "You listen to KRWC?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it's pretty much all I listen to in the car. ‘Just Jazz' with LeRoy Downs is my favorite, Why?" 

"All the fancy shit in this car, and I'm just surprised you listen to public radio."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, missy," he replied softly, wagging a finger in her direction. 

"I won't, if you won't judge whatever the hell that was back there." Nicole sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah..." he let his sentence stop. 

Silence. 

"Are you okay?" He looked at her out of the corner of his eye. 

She nodded. 

JC just let it drop. He drove on in silence, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music. He turned down her street, but past her condo complex.

"That's me," she spoke up quickly, pointing out the window.

"Yeah, but the parking around here is awful."

"Oh, you're coming up?" She asked. 

"Well, I came to see you. I mean, we haven't talked since, you know. But, I mean, if you want to be alone, or whatever, I can drop you off." JC offered, trying not to sound disappointed. 

"Turn here, and you can park in the garage," she pointed in the direction he should turn. 

"Besides, I think you owe me dinner, I just bailed on a fat hamburger," He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. 

He pulled up to her garage and she jumped out of his car. She entered through a side door and moments later, the large gate began to rise, and she directed him to an available parking spot. He arranged some things in the center console, then opened the driver's door and slid from his seat. He followed her as she led him through the garage to the security door, and then to the elevator. 

He stood closer to her than he needed to as she waited, impatiently tapping her foot, for the elevator to arrive. Eventually the doors slid open with a soft ding, and they entered. No sooner did the doors close, than Nicole threw caution to the wind and stepped closer to him, she reached up and placed her hands on the back of his neck, lowering his face closer to hers. She rose up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his. Surprised, JC stepped back, eyes wide, he looked down at her. This was not why he was here, but he wasn't about to stop it either. A deep growl bubbled up from within him, and he moved forward forcefully. He pushed against her and pinned her against the wall, reclaiming her mouth with his. He parted her lips with his tongue. He ran one hand around her back and held her body close to his. He reached in and grabbed a fist full of hair with his other hand. The elevator came to a gentle stop and the doors slid open. Nicole, pulled away, grabbed JC by the hand and dragged him down the hallway to her apartment door. Completely flustered and aching for more, she fumbled with her keys at the door. JC noticed her trembling hands. He smiled evilly and moved behind her, brushed her hair back and down the opposite shoulder. He placed a trail of soft kisses from her neck to her shoulder.

"We can take our time," he teased, now nipping his teeth at her ear. 

"Nope! No, we can't," Nicole argued as she finally successfully opened the door.

She pulled him by the front of the shirt into her apartment. Unable to move more than a few steps, JC grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. She dropped her purse and keys to the floor and took a few off-balance steps, bringing the pair into the kitchen. JC continued his assault on her mouth. His tongue exploring hers. Their height discrepancy made it difficult for him to gain the access he desired, so he bent down, slid his hands over and down her ass, gripped, and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he pushed her up against the pantry cupboard, then slid her over and rested her on the kitchen counter. He pushed himself between her legs and she could feel his growing erection through his jeans. He slid his hands up her shirt and squeezed her breasts. Their lips never parted. He grinded his hips between her legs, and finally, he released her lips to take a breath.

"Fuck, Josh," She breathed against his mouth. "I want you so badly."

Hearing his name drove him wild, "MMMM," he moaned, taking a step back.

Nicole reached for the button of his jeans. JC reached down and stopped her hands. "I think I am too old for kitchen counter sex. Bedroom?"

She slid off the counter and pulled him with her to her bedroom. He positioned her at the foot of the bed and slid his hands up under her shirt again. His hands explored her skin and her breasts, and finally worked their way behind her and unhooked her bra. He released his hold on her while he lifted her shirt over her head and slid out of her bra, and then returned his hands to her breasts. He kissed and flicked his tongue over each nipple. 

He worked his hands down and unbuttoned and unzipped her jean shorts. Still standing, he turned her around and placed her back against his chest.  He wrapped his arms around her, cupped one breast with his left hand, and slid his right hand down her stomach, and into her panties. He planted wet kisses along her neck as he slid his fingers all the way down, savoring the wetness. She grinded her hips into his hand, urging him to continue. He rubbed her clit lightly, enjoying her body's reaction. She tossed her head back against his chest and moaned softly, seductively, as he rubbed her slowly. Her skin flushed in excitement. She began to sway, and he pulled his hand back gently. She tried to protest, but he swiftly pulled down her shorts and prompted her to stepped out of them. 

"Get on the bed," he ordered. 

She turned to face him and sat on the bed lying back watching him as he pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his jeans down to the floor. She smiled as his erect penis bounced in front of her as he moved to get out of his jeans.  He crawled onto the bed, separating her legs with his knees. She felt him between her legs and moaned, demanding more. His lips again found hers. He slid a hand between them and brushed one, then two fingers over her clit. He rubbed slowly, then lowered his hand further and slid his fingers inside of her. She moved her hips and gasped euphorically.

His mouth still on hers, she breathed, "Josh, mmm."

"You like that?"

"Yesss" She hissed. 

She tried to lie back, but he stopped and ordered her to stay up right. He positioned her on her knees and moved on his knees behind her in the center of the bed. He pulled her back down onto his lap, guiding himself inside of her, gasping in pleasure as he felt her surround him. Her breath caught as he filled her. She eased up and back down on him slowly. He wrapped his arm around her, and again slid one hand down between her legs. The added sensation was overwhelming, and Nicole shuddered. He eased in and out of her, again kissing her neck as her head rolled back in delight. He could feel her orgasm building as she began to close in around him. She felt so good, and he got off knowing he was making her this wet. He pushed into her more forcefully, as he felt his own climax starting to build. 

Unable to control her body, she fell forward. She unsuccessfully tried to hold herself up on her hands. Remaining inside of her, he moved her legs further apart and placed his hands on her hips. He pulled almost completely out of her and pushed back in with force. He entered her again and again, faster, and harder, pushing her over the edge. With each thrust, she was completely full and overwhelmed by the sensation. It wouldn't be long before she came.  She moaned wildly and pushed her face in a pillow, trying to stifle a scream.

"Does that feel good?" He panted as he thrust into her.  "Do you like that?" He gripped her hips and increased his rhythm from behind her. 

"So fucking good," she managed to say between grunts.

"Say my name." He panted as he continued to push into her. "Tell me who makes you feel this good."

"Oh my god, Josh, yes! Josh...fuck... I'm going to come."

Hearing his name mixed in with her moans pushed him closer to his edge. He increased his pace and thrust into her deeply. Nicole tried to push herself up on her arms again, but the force of his thrusts kept her off balance.  Her body began to shake as he brought her to her peak. She gasped and moaned, and she squeezed around him as she rode out her orgasm. Her arms gave out, and she collapsed onto her chest, face in the pillow. JC gripped her ass with both hands. He adjusted the angle of her hips and pushed into her hard, again and again. His breathing began to grow ragged as he pumped into her, and with one final thrust, he reached his own peak. He collapsed on top of her with a grunt. Panting to catch his breath and feeling quite satisfied, he began to lay soft kisses along her back. He took a few deep breaths and slowly slid out of her, collapsing on his side next to her. He wadded a pillow between his shoulder and his head and watched her back rise and fall as she was beginning to catch her breath. 

She lay silently for a few moments and finally rolled onto her back. She turned her head to face him. His fingers immediately glided up and down her body, which was slightly sticky with sweat. He drew patterns on her stomach and chest with his fingers, pausing his circuit from time to time to squeeze a breast. 

"So... sorry that I ruined your dinner," she smiled nervously, unsure of how to fill the silence.

He placed a kiss on her shoulder, "Dessert was better," he winked. "I'm not mad at it. That dinner was a little awkward anyway. I thought Candace was going to lock me in a closet and keep me there." He laughed. 

"Yeah, she's like, really into you. It's weird."

"Well, you literally jumped my bones in the elevator, so it can't be that weird to be into me." 

Nicole rolled her eyes in response. 

"Remember, they will get stuck up there." 

JC's continued to glide his fingers over Nicole's body. He rubbed circles, and triangles, and various other shapes and patterns into her skin. He stopped suddenly, and Nicole turned to him. He asked softly, "So, are you and Matt going to be okay?"

"Yes."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Nope."

JC laughed. 

Silence.

"Were you and Matt ever? ...a thing?" JC asked suddenly.

"Oh my god! No. God, no!" Nicole laughed.

"He seems a little protective." 

She didn't respond at first, but eventually she sighed and tried to explain, "Everyone wants me to be a mess. I'm just not. Jason died six years ago; I've accepted that he's gone. And I'm doing my thing. No one else seems to be able to get over it, but I'm the one that gets shit."

Silence. 

Eventually, JC cleared his throat and offered, "I get it. I understand. People deal with that stuff in different ways. But when people go missing from your life, you can totally accept it, but I don't know If you ever just get over it. Acceptance doesn't fill the hole they leave behind."

Silence.

"What's Joel's take?" JC asked. 

"He agrees with Matt, I guess."

"Two against one?"

"Josh, we just fucked, and you want me to talk about my dead fiancé?"

"If you want?"

Nicole sighed, and rolled over, turning her back to him and leaning away from him slightly. "You sound like my therapist."

"You're in therapy?"

"Not anymore."

"Why not?"

"Well, we'd fuck, and then he'd want me to talk about my dead fiancé."

JC laughed. Then stopped suddenly. "You're kidding...right?" 

With her back to him, Nicole shrugged in response. 

Silence.

JC broke the silence again, "Well, my therapist would say these are classic signs of emotional detachment disorder, stemming from post-traumatic stress." He tried to touch her, but she shifted away from him ever so slightly.

"Why are you in therapy? Your perfect pop star life gets too difficult to manage sometimes?"

"People aren't always who you want them to be. Or need them to be. It can mess a person up." 

"Yeah? Who messed you up?" She asked, back still turned to him.

"My mom."

"Yeah? Join the club."

"I was adopted, and while, I too thought I had dealt with it and was accepting of things, her actions and choices both made my life infinitely better, and messed me up in ways I didn't even know were messing me up. Maybe your friends aren't that far off base after all."

Nicole didn't respond. She laid silently, back still turned to him. For many minutes, she could hear him breathing, but he didn't say anything else. She finally felt the bed shift as he moved closer to her. He slid his arm under hers, gliding his fingers across her stomach and waist. This time she didn't resist.

He finally broke the silence, "And, so, your detachment disorder," he chuckled softly as he spoke, "is going on vacation, hiking in the Sierra Madres, just you and some hungry pumas, while my attachment disorder wonders if you're okay. How can I keep tabs on this adventure? Will you use your phone down there? Can I text you while you're gone?"

"You can follow me on Instagram."

JC laughed loudly in response.

"No seriously, I'm too cheap to use my data, so I just post on Instagram when I have Wi-Fi. I'm @proofoflife1."

"Proof of life?" His laughter vibrated through her body.

"Well, that's what it is, isn't it? Evidence that I'm alive and still detached."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles otherwoman boyfriendjc postsync producerjc moodyjc friendswithbenefits cheaterjc