Author's Chapter Notes:

Ooo!  A Third update in one week. And this one is explicit. I don't think I originally thought this story was going here, but I write smut, so I guess it makes sense. I hope you enjoy. 

Nicole and JC's walk back grew rather innocuous. Nicole released her fingers from his grip a few blocks away from the bar under the guise of pushing the crosswalk button. JC made a move to grab her hand again, but the light changed, and Nicole took a quick step. He wasn't sure what had happened, and that made him concerned about where they were headed. He left the bar thinking he was going back to her place so he could sleep with her. A thought he had definitely entertained before tonight and struggled to not act upon. Had she changed her mind? He kept stride with her as she walked in silence. He tried to watch her out of the corner of his eye. He wanted some kind of a sign that this was still happening before he made a complete fool of himself. They reached the next corner and stopped for the signal to change. He decided to make his intentions plain. What did he have to lose? 

He stepped behind her on the empty corner,  pushed her hair off of her neck and down over one shoulder. He noticed how the hairs on her arms stood up when he touched her. He liked that. He squeezed the tense muscles of her neck lightly. He placed a soft kiss on her neck just below her ear, slipped an index finger under the spaghetti strap of her grey maxi dress, pulled at it  and whispered, "How many more blocks before I can get you out of this?"

The flush was not slow this time. It didn't start at her neck and slowly work its way up to her cheeks. It was a sudden rush, followed by a shudder. It was like her body was on fire. She turned to him, an eyebrow raised, "A few more blocks," She smirked, "But if you can't wait, there are plenty of dark corners."

"Tempting" JC replied, "but I'm not trying to be quick about it." 

Nicole reclaimed his hand, he felt reassured, and she pulled him across the street as soon as the light changed. They maintained a quick clip back to her apartment building and when they entered, she rushed them to the elevator and tapped the button hurriedly. The doors opened. They entered and as soon as the doors slid shut, JC grabbed her by the mid-section and pressed her up against the wall. She exposed her neck and he reclaimed the skin below her ear. Nipping and flicking his tongue across the sensitive area. He pushed himself closer to her and she moved away slightly. He pulled back and eyed her, worried he had done something wrong. 

"I don't want to kill the mood, but I've had to piss for like six blocks." she laughed and crossed her legs awkwardly.

The elevator halted and the doors slid open. She led him to her apartment, fumbled with the keys, and unlocked the door. She ran straight to the bathroom while JC continued to the living room to wait for her. He occupied himself with viewing the numerous pictures hanging on her wall. He walked toward the mantle and examined the picture frames that cluttered the small space under where the TV hung over the fireplace.  There were so many pictures that they all leaned against and covered one another. One of the framed pictures had younger versions of herself, her friends Matt and Joel, and another young man. He had only really met them once before, but he could recognize them. They hadn't changed much, just shorter hair, now.  Nicole was in the foreground of the picture, almost a floating head, with part of an arm stretched out, taking the selfie. Behind her, sitting on a cluttered stage sat Matt with a black Gibson standard bass guitar strapped to him. On the stage next to Matt was Joel in a Dead Kennedys shirt with cut off sleeves holding drumsticks. The third man had a red Fender Telecaster guitar propped up on his thighs, his arms crossed over the top of the guitar, chin resting on his forearms.  JC picked up the framed image and turned to the two guitars sitting in the corner of the room, next to the fireplace. He noticed that one of the guitars was the same red Telecaster. He held the picture up to his face and inspected the man with the red guitar. This must be the fiancé he thought. Frame still in his hand, he began searching other pictures on the mantle and on the wall, trying to spot him in another frame. There were tons of pictures that adorned her walls. Some were pictures of Nicole with Matt and Joel. Some of Nicole and other girls. Nicole in front of famous natural wonders and monuments, but the only picture of her fiancé was old, small, and hidden by other framed pictures on the dusty mantle. 

Nicole quietly reentered the room. She saw him paying close attention to a picture of her and Joel in front of John Hancock's obelisk headstone. "That's in Boston. John Hancock's grave." She laughed. 

JC turned quick, slightly startled. "Yeah?" He moved his hand, still holding the picture frame, back behind him slightly. 

"Joel and I went to visit a friend in Boston a few years back and I made him go with me to John Hancock's final resting place. He's like my favorite historical guy.  You know he's technically our first president." She took a few steps closer to him. 

"I thought that was Washington."

"Hancock was the president of the Continental Congress. We were just colonies back then." She took another step closer. 

JC smiled awkwardly. He cast his eyes downward to the red guitar and felt a pit of guilt begin to form in his stomach. He reached down and plucked a few of the strings high up on the neck with his free hand. He became extremely nervous. Like he shouldn't be there. And the thoughts spiraled in. His girlfriend flashed in his mind. She was out with friends and thought he was working late. "I am so fucked up," he thought. Then the picture of the fiancé. He was everywhere in this apartment, and nowhere at the same time. "How did she get so good at compartmentalizing?" he wondered.    

"We're not here to talk about presidents, though." she smiled seductively, shaking him from his thoughts. He turned to face her. She reached her arms out and rested them on his shoulders, lightly tugging the curls that splayed out in different directions at the back of his neck. She placed soft kisses along his jawline. She felt him tense slightly and pulled away. She let her hands fall down his arms and she noticed the picture frame in his hands.

JC felt like he had been caught stealing. He tried to play it off. "I was just scopin' out your pictures. So many of them!" He quickly moved to place the frame back in its spot on the mantle. 

Nicole noticed what picture he had been holding and her heart began to hammer in her chest. This was not happening she thought. Not him. Josh didn't even know Jason, why did he care

JC looked back down at the guitar. He couldn't do this. "Maybe I should take off. It's kind of late." He refused to look at her. He didn't really want to leave, and he choked on the words as they came out. He knew if he looked at her he wouldn't be able to say no. He flicked the guitar strings once more and took a few steps away from her and toward the door. 

Nicole reached over to the mantle and adjusted the picture frame JC had just placed there. Jason haunted her, and not in a good way. She was over it. Why couldn't everyone else be?  

"Josh!" She said more loudly than she intended to. He stopped in front of the couch and turned. "Hey, I didn't invite you back here to fill some kind of void in my heart. I brought you here to fuck." 

Taken slightly aback, he froze. He wasn't sure if she should be offended or completely turned on. He was leaning towards turned on. She walked over to him and looped her fingers into the top of his jeans. She pulled him a step closer to her and resumed kissing his jawline. The stubble on his face was rough on her lips, but she couldn't get enough. He allowed himself to enjoy the sensation. She slid one hand from the top of his pants down to the zipper and gripped lightly. A slight moan caught in his throat and she could feel him growing hard through the thick fabric. She moved her hand away and back up to the top of his pants. 

"Don't stop," he whispered into the air. 

She undid the button of his jeans and reached a hand into his pants and pulled him out. She stroked him gently and felt him getting harder. She released her grip, and he moaned, disappointed. She raised her hands to his chest and pushed him back a few steps. When he felt the couch behind his knees he dropped down on the soft cushion. Nicole knelt down in front him and pushed the top of his pants down further. She gripped him in her hand once more and stroked up and down. His head flew back against the couch and his eyes closed tightly. 

"Does that feel good?" she asked, eyebrows raised. 

Head still resting back against the couch, he opened his eyes and gazed down at her. "Yes," he managed to get out. 

She leaned down and dragged her tongue from the base of his erection to the tip and then swirled her tongue around. JC moaned in response and she stroked him a few more times before she took him into her mouth. Instinctively his hands flew to the back of her head gathering her hair at the back of her neck and squeezing tightly. She sucked and pulled up and then swirled her tongue as she lowered her mouth back down. She increased the pace slightly and JC could feel the start of his climax forming.

He leaned forward and released his grip on her hair. He reached one hand down to her shoulder and slipped a spaghetti strap down her arm, then reached down the front of her dress, claiming her left, bathing suit-clad breast in his hand and squeezed. He allowed his fingers to roam until he came across her nipple. He squeezed it through the fabric a few times and Nicole gasped, briefly releasing her mouth's claim on him. She continued her progress and sucked him in again, pulling up the length of his shaft and he popped out of her mouth. Before she could go back for more, he used both hands to raise her face up toward him. A slight sheen had formed across his own face. 

She leaned back and looked up at him. He lowered the other strap of her dress down. She removed her arms from the loops and reached back behind her neck to pull the string from her bikini top. She lowered the top of her bikini exposing her chest. He leaned over, reached down, and gripped a breast in each hand, squeezing firmly and circling the nipples with the pad of his thumbs. She raised up on her knees stroking him again with her hand. He thrusted upward slightly a few times enjoying her touch. 

She bent down to take him into her mouth again, but he stopped her. He released his grip on her breasts and patted his exposed thighs. Nicole stood and raised the skirt of her dress so she could straddle his lap. Her legs on either side of him she lowered herself down onto his lap and felt him, rock hard, through her bikini bottoms. He took one breast in his mouth and kneaded the other with a rough hand as she grinded against him. He pushed his hips up to meet her. He started to nip his teeth at her right nipple, and she trembled in response. She could feel the sensation in her core and became so turned on she was sure he could feel her wetness through her bikini. 

He released his grip on her breast and moved one hand to her hip and the other to the front of her bathing suit bottoms. He touched her gently through the fabric. His touch sent another shock through her body, and she gasped and tossed her head back. He slid his fingers between her skin and the material, and felt her excitement. He stroked her lightly and placed a kiss on her chest right below her neck. She rocked forward and back, urging him to enter deeper. She was wet and he got off knowing he was the reason why.

"MMMM This for me?" he asked.

She rolled her hips against him and moaned "yess" she hissed. "Fuck," she breathily added in response. 

He teased her with his fingers only a moment more before removing them. She raised up on her knees and looked down at him in disappointment. He smirked slightly and moved his hand back between her legs. He pushed the bikini bottoms off to the side and pushed his hips upward. She could feel him press into her, seeking entrance. She smiled and shifted her hips allowing the tip of  him to slide back and forth before she eased down onto him. The pressure as he entered her made her shudder. Her soft folds around him made him gasp. She rocked slightly as she adjusted to the feel of him and slowly eased up and slid back down taking him deep inside of her, again and again. She started slowly and increased her pace rather quickly. She couldn't get enough of him.

"Goddamn Nicole," he grunted as she pressed down on him. "Fuck that feels sooo good," he panted in her ear as he grabbed a fistful of hair. 

She could only moan in reply as she rode him harder and faster. She could feel herself edging closer to release. His hands explored her breasts again, the pads of his thumb circling her nipples sending electric currents all through her body. She was close and she was begging for release, "Oh my god Josh, yes, yes, ye-" 

JC could feel his climax building as he felt her, soft and wet, close in around him. He wanted the release, but not like this. Not yet. He wanted to be in control. He moved his hands to her hips and stilled her momentum. "Stop stop, mama, slow down." he whispered. Nicole's eyes flew open and she stared down at him in disbelief. 

"What? What happened?" She asked confused, trying to rock against him.  

"Can," he licked her nipple, "we," he squeezed the other breast lightly, "go," he kissed the valley between her breasts, "to," kiss, "your," kiss, "bed?"

With the sensation of him still deep inside of her, she was struggling to process his request, "What?"

"You're doing all the work. I want to make you feel good. I want to make you come so hard you beg for more." He smiled casually. "And I want you completely naked. You still have too many clothes on." He guided Nicole's hips up and she rolled over onto the couch. JC stood, his pants still halfway on so he stepped out of them completely and left them on the living room floor. "Bedroom's that way?" He asked pointing. 

Nicole nodded and watched him leave the room. She stood, frustrated, pulled her dress over her head, bikini top still tied, but hanging around her midsection. She followed him to the bedroom. He removed his shirt then untied the rest of Nicole's bikini. The top and bottoms slipped down her body easily and JC directed her to the bed. She laid down awkwardly. She had never been required to stop in the middle of sex to changed rooms. Confused and frustrated she stretched out on the bed. JC crawled up and positioned himself on his knees between her legs. He leaned down over her and grabbed both of her hands, raising them above her head, and holding them in place there. He bent his head and moved to kiss her. Again, she turned slightly. He now understood that was off limits and made a detour to her neck instead. He lapped at her neck and nibbled her earlobe. She was so turned on from her nearly approaching orgasm in the other room that she couldn't handle the waiting anymore. 

"Josh please!' she breathed, arching her back and lifting her hips trying to find him and allow him entry.

"I love it when women beg." he mumbled as he recaptured her earlobe with his mouth. He released one hand, but when she went to move her arm to touch him, he grabbed it and pinned it back above her head with his other hand. 

She smiled and whined, "Please don't make me beg. I need to feel you inside me."

With his free hand he pulled her right leg up, bent at the knee and angled himself between her legs. He slid inside of her easily and groaned at the soft, wet, warm feeling. He pushed into her slowly, and then pulled out completely, and pushed back into her slowly, again.

"Don't tease, Josh, please, faster." She moaned. 

Hearing his name slip from her lips in ecstasy couldn't be sexier. He had never been Josh during sex, always JC. He could get used to this. He pushed into her faster, and harder, trying to go as deep as he could go. He began to sweat with the exertion and panted out of breath, ragged, but he could feel Nicole reaching closer to orgasm and that was beginning to send him over the edge. The sound of their bodies together added to the erotic soundtrack. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and everything about how her body responded to him let him know that she was at her peak.  He lowered himself on her chest, using both of his hands to pin her arms down above her head. He pressed his forehead to hers and thrust into her fast and hard. She began to writhe beneath him. He filled her up, and she was aching for release. 

"You like that?" he breathed, between grunts, his face merely centimeters from her own.

"Oh my god Josh. Oh god, yes, I'm gonna come. Holy shit!" The sensation was powerful. 

She tried to move her hands to touch him, or grab the sheets, or anything, but his grip was too strong, and he continued to thrust into her. He felt her close around him and trembled as a guttural moan escaped from somewhere deep inside of her. He could feel her arms trying to free themselves, but he held her and slammed into her again, hoping to ride out her orgasm before he allowed his own to wash over him, but it was too quick. One more thrust, and he jerked and he collapsed on top of her. He buried his face into the crook of her neck and with one last ragged thrust felt himself release with a gasp. 

Both spent, sweaty and out of breath, JC remained on top of and inside of her. She liked the feel of his weight on her. He was right; she was quite sure she would want some more. She felt that orgasm through her whole body. It wasn't quite like anything she had experienced before. It was wild and savage, and she knew she was going to be sore the next day, which made her like it even more. If she had known sex with him was going to be like this, she would have tried to make it happen a lot sooner.  

JC shifted, released his grip on her hands, and held himself up with his arms positioned on each side of her, but still buried deep inside of her. He looked down at her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth in the shape of an O as she let out quick breaths. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him. He kissed her forehead and shifted, pulling himself out of her and rolled onto his side. He propped himself on an elbow and rested his head on his hand. His free hand traced lines across her body, from her belly to her neck. He would stop from time to time to grab a handful of breast and squeeze. She turned to look at him. She cracked a smile and released a soft giggle. 

"What's so funny?" He asked. 

"Nothing," She tried to appear serious, but another small giggled escaped her. 

"What?" He pinched an area of exposed flesh on her torso. 

She smiled, "And to think, a little bit ago, you wanted to leave." 

"Yeah. That would have been real unfortunate for you, huh?" he smiled.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles otherwoman boyfriendjc postsync producerjc moodyjc friendswithbenefits cheaterjc