JC pulled back the comforter and watched as Alice climbed into bed. Once she was settled and lying with her head on one of the large pillows, he lowered the blanket and tucked it around her small body. She looked up at him with half lidded eyes, though she tried to fight the pull of sleep.

"JC," she said, her voice quiet and lacking all of the attitude it'd had earlier in the day. She continued to struggle to keep her eyes open. "Are you still mad at me?"

He sighed as lowered himself onto the edge of the bed next to her. "No, honey. I'm sorry I snapped at you today. It wasn't your fault. I was just in a bad mood."

JC had immediately felt terrible for yelling at her at the studio when she'd complained that she was hungry. He'd just been frustrated and in a bad mood for having gotten such a late start and not being on time for their first real recording session. She'd been pretty quiet the rest of the day and she'd done whatever he'd asked of her. She hadn't even fought him on eating all her dinner. It'd made him feel like shit, and he wanted to keep all the negativity from bleeding into tomorrow. The last thing he wanted was to have another day like today, and even more, he didn't want her to be afraid of him.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking at him with innocent green eyes - eyes that looked so much like her mother's.

JC nodded. "Positive." He offered her a smile and reached out to brush her long hair back. "Try to get some sleep."

He made it to the door before her voice stopped him. "Is my mommy coming to get me soon?" she asked.

JC was quick to reassure her as he turned to face her. "Of course. She might even be here as early as tomorrow morning."

If Alice believed him or not, he wasn't sure. All she said was "good night" and he returned the sentiment to her before flipping off the light and pulling the door mostly shut as he stepped into the hall. It wasn't until he was downstairs in the kitchen, far away from her and risk of her overhearing him that he let out a sad sigh. The truth was he had no idea when Beth would be back. She should've been back before now, and he was terrified what that meant.

JC pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and tried calling her. It wasn't extremely late and while he'd tried her before, maybe because it was almost too late to call it would prompt her to get back to him sooner. The phone rang for a few times before finally going to voicemail, and with another sigh, he hung up. He didn't have the energy to leave another message and he wasn't really sure what to say that he hadn't said already.

She wasn't the only one he was worried about though. Lance had called him from the ER to tell him that something had happened to Justin, that he had suddenly become blind. He'd wanted to rush out the door and go down there, but Lance insisted that he should stay put. There wasn't much he could do for Justin as he was heading in for tests, and Lance had also pointed out that the emergency room was the last place a five year old girl should be. JC had agreed, knowing she'd be freaked out if he took her there. But Lance's call had been hours ago and he'd yet to hear anything about Justin. It was putting him even more on edge than he already was.

To try to get his mind off things and keep himself busy, he spent the next fifteen minutes doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. By the time he'd gotten back with Alice from the studio, it'd been nearly time for dinner so the dinner dishes had just gotten added to the pile from his numerous attempts at making breakfast that morning. When the kitchen was clean, he didn't feel as relaxed as he'd hoped even though he knew he would only truly relax when he heard about Justin and knew that Beth was okay and able to return. Despite that, he made himself some tea to try to help force some calm to wash over him.

JC took his tea into the adjoining living room and tiredly plopped down on the armchair, curling up with his tea balanced in his lap. He took a few sips, listening to the quiet house. He knew he should turn the TV on as it would help provide a distraction from his thoughts - at least more than the silence currently was. But he didn't because he couldn't bring himself to summon enough energy to reach for the remote.

He wasn't aware he'd fallen asleep sitting there until he was jolted awake by a sudden, loud noise. His eyes flew open, frantically searching for the source of it. Almost right away he saw the guys standing there with Justin practically lying on top of the end table next to the couch, like he hadn't been paying attention to where he was going and ran into it.

At once, JC set the tea on the nearby coffee table and got to his feet. He stepped in front of Justin, allowing himself the opportunity to look at him. He frowned when he realized Justin's eyes didn't focus on him. Sure, the blue eyes were looking at him, but it was clear they weren't really seeing anything. He tried to swallow past the lump in his throat and push down the "are you okay" that wanted to spring from his lips because it was clear that what'd ever happened to Justin hadn't been easily resolved.

"What happened?" JC asked. He glanced at the guys but found himself looking back at Justin even though he knew he couldn't really see him. "What'd the doctor say?"

"I'm blind," Justin said, his voice flat and emotionless.

JC frowned. "Permanently?"

He continued to stare into Justin's blank, unseeing eyes as part of him wondered if Justin was just being overly dramatic. But an even bigger part of him was scared that his reaction was justified. Justin seemed unwilling to give him an answer, which just put him even more on edge. JC looked towards the guys and repeated his question.

"Is it permanent?"

They were silent for a long moment. It seemed to stretch on and JC was about to snap, unable to take not knowing when Lance finally cleared his throat before explaining. "It could be," he said.

"Could be?" JC repeated. His forehead creased as he tried to make sense of this. "So it could be temporary too?"

Lance nodded. "The doctor thinks so. Apparently there's a blood clot in the retinal veins behind Justin's eyes, which created a blockage and made him go blind. It's usually temporary, but if it doesn't clear up on its own, it could become permanent."

"What's the likelihood of that?"

"The doctor gave us some eye drops to try to help the process along. We're supposed to use the bottle until it runs out and then see him in a few days if Justin's vision hasn't improved."

"You're going to have to help him with the drops," Joey told JC.

"Me?" JC put a hand to his chest. "Why me?"

"Because the three of us have to go out of town tomorrow morning. Lance and I have to shoot a few more scenes for our movie and Chris has to go to New York."

Any confusion JC had felt just moments before instantly cleared and he felt anger rise up in him. "Are you kidding me?" he demanded, unable to believe what they were saying. No way were they putting a movie above helping out their friend.

At the same time that JC spoke, Justin objected with, "I'm not staying with him."

Lance stepped closer to Justin. "C'mon, Justin. We already went over this. You can't stay in your place alone. What if something happens to you? You need to be around people right now."

"You mean because I can't do anything for myself," Justin muttered darkly.

JC felt a bit hurt at Justin's behavior and his strong objections to staying with him. It likely had everything to do with the fights they'd had lately, and he honestly shouldn't have been surprised. Justin could hang onto a grudge when he wanted to. That didn't mean it didn't sting to hear him object to staying with him.

Shaking his head, both to get his mind off that and in disappointment of the guys, he said, "I can't believe you guys are just going to ditch him right now and run off to take care of your own stuff."

"You think we're happy about this?" Lance shot back, his annoyance evident as he defended himself and Joey. "It's the last thing we want right now, but we're not able to dictate the schedule. To call off would be to inconvenience a lot of people and would just ensure it's a distraction for even longer."

"I don't need a babysitter," Justin said through gritted teeth, stepping away from Chris. He quickly turned on his heel, likely to stalk out of the room, only to lose his balance and stumble backward. The momentum of it carried him a few steps before he collided with corner of the armchair, the action nearly causing him to do a header into the wall. Only Joey's reflexes stopped it from happening.

Justin, for how angry he'd been a second ago, now had a look of fear on his face and a tight grip on Joey's arm. "Easy, J. I got you," Joey said, and Justin did seem to relax a little.

Chris stepped forward then. "C'mon, I'll help you get him upstairs," he said to Joey, coming up on the other side of Justin.

Justin's face darkened, the brief fear he'd felt when he'd been in danger of falling having passed. He didn't say anything though as he resignedly allowed Chris and Joey to help him navigate out of the living room and towards the stairs that would take him to the guest bedrooms. JC watched them go, his heart heavy as he worried about his youngest friend and what would happen to him if this blindness ended up being permanent.

"We hate this as much as you do."

Lance's quiet voice brought JC's attention back to the living room and he sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you of not caring."

"It'll only be for a couple days and then we'll be back to help."

"Maybe he'll be back to normal by then."

"Maybe," Lance said, though he didn't look very convinced. JC knew he was obviously hoping for the best, but he was likely trying to be practical about it and their expectations.

One thing JC could guarantee was that whether the blindness lasted a couple days or forever, Justin wouldn't be dealing with it alone.

**************

Chris wandered downstairs the next morning, dressed but not all that awake. Something he was hoping to quickly remedy with a couple cups of coffee before he head to catch his flight. He got about a foot inside the kitchen before he stopped, surprised at the sight of JC sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea steaming in front of him.

JC glanced up at his entrance and tiredly nodded his head towards the counter by the sink. "Coffee's over there."

Chris immediately spotted it and made a beeline for it, taking a mug from the cabinet above and pouring himself a cup. He took a drink, noting the rich hazelnut flavor. It wasn't something JC was known for making. "Lance make the coffee?"

"Yeah," JC said, nodding again. "He and Joey just left a little bit ago."

Chris took his coffee and moved to the table, sitting down across from JC. He regarded him with a frown. JC's long hair was sticking up in various places and the dark circles under his eyes were further accentuated by the worry lines on his face. It didn't look like he'd slept much at all, and that had to be even more true if he'd been awake when Lance and Joey had left as they'd needed to leave about an hour before Chris did.

"I'm surprised you're up already," Chris said. "The munchkin wake you again?"

Alice wasn't anywhere in sight, but given the last two mornings, he wouldn't have been at all surprised if she had been the cause in another sleepless night for JC. But JC shook his head. "I just didn't sleep well last night." He paused and then added, "A lot on my mind."

Chris could relate. He hadn't slept all that well either, worrying about Justin and what the doctor had said. It could very well be temporary, but it could be permanent too. That kind of uncertainty left hope but also a bit of fear. He also worried about how JC would fair with Justin given the tension between them and the fact that he was still babysitting Alice. It was a worry that was renewed as he watched JC slowly drink his hot tea.

"Are you sure you can handle this?"

"Yeah, of course," JC said immediately. He frowned at him. "Why do you ask?"

"Because Alice has already been keeping you pretty busy and this thing with Justin...it's not exactly something we know anything about or what we should be doing." Chris paused and added, "And he can be a real asshole when he's in one of his moods."

JC gave him a look. "You don't think I know that? As his best friend, I've only been dealing with his moods for forever."

"You're not usually on the receiving end of them though," Chris replied knowingly.

JC sighed. "Well, don't you think this is even more reason he needs to stay here? We need some time together to work things out before we get back in the studio."

Chris knew JC had a point. They had to get whatever tension that was between them cleared up before they began working nonstop on the album. If they went into the studio the way things were currently, it was unlikely much of anything would get done as neither of them would cooperate or collaborate with each other out of spite alone. It wouldn't be productive and it would cause whatever this rift between the two them was to become even bigger. But he also knew from experience how long Justin could hold a grudge against someone and how mean he could be if he'd made up his mind not to make amends with whoever had wronged him.

"I can stay and act as a buffer," Chris said.

JC shook his head tiredly. "You can't. You're needed in New York."

"I'm not. Not really. In fact, I can probably call Alicia right now and let her know that I'm not coming in..." Chris started to reach for his cell phone, but JC reached across the table and intercepted his hand, wrapping his long fingers around Chris's wrist.

"You can't," JC insisted. "You told me all about the things you need to wrap up at dinner the other night, remember? I can handle things here for a couple of days."

Once again, Chris knew JC was right. He really couldn't push back anything or delegate the things he had planned to do in New York to other people. As the owner of the company there were decisions that only he could make, and it was those kinds of things that demanded this trip in the first place. At the very least he needed to go up and make sure he had all of the looks for the collection finalized. Still, that didn't mean he was happy about leaving JC to deal with Justin, especially given the strain between the two of them.

"I just don't want you to spread yourself too thin."

JC forced a smile. "I'll be fine. Justin's probably going to do whatever he can to avoid me anyway."

Chris regarded JC for a moment. He wanted to press the issue, but he had to get going or he was going to be late for his flight. Besides, the sooner he got to New York, the sooner he could get his stuff taken care of and then return.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" Chris said at last, looking JC in the eye.

JC agreed and Chris stood up, clapping him on the shoulder. He walked over to the sink with his coffee cup and quickly drained the rest of the contents before rinsing it out. Glancing at the digital display on the microwave, he inwardly cursed as he knew he had to get a move on. All he wanted to do was one last check to make sure he had all his stuff packed as they'd all grabbed bags they'd need after Justin had been released from the hospital and they'd been on their way to JC's. It'd saved them from having to go back to their own houses this morning and while he was sure he'd packed everything, he wanted to be sure he had everything he needed for his trip. At the very least he needed to make sure he had all of his notes and such about the upcoming collection.

Chris walked out of the kitchen and only made it a few feet before he had to pull up short. Justin was standing there, just inside the adjoining dining room. He didn't look lost or confused exactly, but he did seem out of place with where he was standing. It seemed like he'd been on his way into the kitchen when he stopped to listen to them talking. Chris wasn't sure if he was happy Justin hadn't locked himself in JC's guest room, proud that he'd managed to navigate downstairs to the kitchen by himself, or annoyed that he'd stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Do you need something? You hungry?" Chris asked, watching Justin carefully. He was trying to figure out what mood his young friend would be in today.

"I'm going back to bed," Justin mumbled, his eyes narrowed. He spun on his heel and went back in the direction he'd come, moving a bit faster than Chris had expected him to.

It was still easy enough for Chris to fall in step with him though. "I'll follow you up," he said.

Justin stopped abruptly, turning to glare at him. The gaze was a bit high, but the fury on his face was unmistakable. "I don't need any help," he practically growled.

"Good because I wasn't offering," Chris replied, not at all fazed by the attitude. "I want to talk to you."

Justin rolled his eyes but said nothing else as he resumed walking once more. Chris followed Justin out into the hall and stayed a couple steps behind him as he watched Justin climb the stairs with critical eyes. His steps were hesitant as they carefully searched for solid footing before actually putting weight down on his feet while he gripped the railing tightly. It was hard to watch because very rarely did Justin have hesitance about anything - he was always so confident about everything he did and moved with an easy fluidity. Now he was stiff and unsure. Chris could only pray it wouldn't be permanent.

Finally, they made it up the stairs and navigated into the guest room Justin had claimed as his with Chris gently nudging Justin in the right direction. Justin walked over to the bed, only stopping when his leg hit the mattress. He turned around and carefully lowered himself onto the bed. Chris stepped closer, purposely shuffling his feet a little so he would know where he was in the room.

"What do you want to talk about? Don't you have a flight to catch?" Justin asked with a snide expression on his face.

Chris nodded and then realized belatedly that Justin couldn't see that. "I do," he agreed, his tone even. "I just wanted to tell you to take it easy on JC."

"Are you kidding me?" Justin exclaimed as he jumped to his feet. It was the first fluid, effortless move he'd done since they'd discovered he was blind. "I'm freaking blind and being babysat like some kid, and you're worried about him?"

"Don't be stupid," Chris objected immediately. "Of course I'm worried about you, but I know you're in good hands with JC. I just don't want you being a dick to him for no reason."

"No reason?" Justin echoed. "You have no idea what's been going on between us."

"True, but I do know JC's reached out to you to make amends and you're busy holding onto some stupid grudge." Justin's face darkened and he looked like he was going to say something, but Chris cut in before he could. "Honestly I don't care what you're fighting about, but it needs to end. And I know this whole thing with your eyes has you freaked, but it doesn't give you the right to lash out at him. This isn't his fault."

"It's mine, right? For taking the drugs, for not getting help sooner."

The words were said with such bitterness and contempt, but the blue eyes began to water. Chris's heart broke just a little more, hating the vulnerability that was displayed in those eyes and how much Justin was trying to hide it, to hold everything together. He closed the gap between them and pulled Justin into a hug. Justin resisted it at first, but he eventually gave into it and hugged Chris back.

"This isn't your fault either," Chris said quietly. "I'm sorry it's happened to you, but don't let the fear control you. We don't even know if it's permanent. Just play it by ear, alright?"

Justin nodded, sniffling a little but no tears fell. Chris pulled away and eyed him for a moment, feeling a strong urge to cancel everything that was waiting for him in New York. He hated seeing any of his friends in pain and everything in him wanted to fix this even though he knew he couldn't. It was a waiting game. Something Justin was terrible at, and it was just part of the reason why he was so angry.

"I'll be back tomorrow night, but if you need anything just call. I'll be back here in a few hours."

Justin didn't say anything, and Chris squeezed his shoulder before he left the room, pulling the door shut behind him so Justin would know for sure he left. With a heavy sigh, he went back into the room he'd spent the night in to check that he had everything packed. In his head he was already plotting ways to get more done in a shorter amount of time in New York because everything was telling him he needed to be here.

And he had this feeling that by the time he returned, Justin wouldn't be the only one needing someone to lean on.

**************

Bored.

That was the only way to describe what Justin was feeling. Well...angry and more than a little frustrated too. He was lying on the bed in one of JC's guest rooms with his eyes closed. After all, it wasn't like they were doing him a lot of good being open. In fact, he'd spent a great majority of the day sleeping. He supposed it was good because he was finally getting some much needed rest that he'd been depriving his body of, but his mind was now screaming for stimulation of some kind.

Whenever you were sick, the best part about staying in bed all day was watching TV. Obviously he wasn't sick, but the TV thing applied when you were having a crappy day or in a bad mood too. Of course, now the very thought of it just depressed him further because there was no way he could do that. Or basketball. Or write music. Or anything else he did in his spare time.

Justin rarely slowed down, even when he was sick, and this forced lethargy was driving him crazy. He had just laid down and gone to sleep after Chris left because he'd been afraid to do anything else. Sure, he'd managed to make it downstairs early that morning without a major incident, but it'd taken a lot out of him just to perform the simple task of walking to the kitchen. And it'd been different then because the house had been quiet and he'd been convinced that most everyone had still been asleep. Now the house was alive with activity as JC and Alice moved about, playing in different rooms as she grew tired of whatever she and JC were doing. The last thing he wanted was to have JC stumble onto him as he was trying to navigate his way through the house and offer to assist him. Being blind left him vulnerable and dependent, which Justin just didn't know how to deal with.

It'd led him to being barricaded in this room and self-inflicted or not, it sucked. And what just added fuel to the fire was JC constantly poking his head in every few hours or so, asking if Justin needed anything. If Justin was awake, he usually feigned sleep. But a few times he'd told JC to just leave him the hell alone. Not that it ever deterred JC because he kept making those appearances, trying to get him to leave the room.

A short knock snapped Justin out of his thoughts, and he could hear the door creak slightly as it opened. He sighed. Speak of the devil.

"Justin?" Justin could hear footsteps as JC moved further into the room, but he kept his eyes closed. Maybe JC would think he was sleeping again and leave. But of course he wasn't that lucky as JC spoke again. "Justin, c'mon. I know you're not sleeping."

Knowing that the jig was up, Justin let out an annoyed sigh and opened his useless eyes. "Leave me alone, JC," he said, his voice dull and flat.

But JC wasn't discouraged at all. "You've been in here all day. It's time to come out."

Justin couldn't help the indignant feeling that rose up in his chest and he jerked to a sitting position, turning his head in the direction he'd heard JC's voice. He desperately wished he could see him so he could glare at him properly, give him a look that would wipe the sympathetic/concerned expression JC no doubt had on his face. But then if he could see, he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

"You don't think I deserve to be upset?" Justin demanded angrily. "This could be permanent."

"It could also be temporary," JC was quick to refute.

"Well, if it is temporary why can't I just stay here until it's back to normal?"

JC was silent, and Justin knew he had him in a catch-22 moment. If he said he needed to adjust, he was implying that it was likely permanent. But if he said it was temporary, it could excuse his behavior and force JC to back off. Something Justin could tell he didn't want to do. He didn't have to see to know that because he could easily hear the concern in JC's voice and he knew from experience how relentless he could be when he tried to "fix" whatever the problem was.

"You haven't eaten all day, and I'd feel better if you came down and ate some dinner," JC said at last.

JC's voice was soft, and it just seemed to grate on Justin's nerves even more. "Who the hell cares if it'll make you feel better? You're not the one who's blind, unable to do anything!"

JC sighed and Justin could picture him shifting his weight as he heard his clothes rustle just slightly. "I know you're upset, but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I'm just trying to help."

"Like you did with your ‘suggestions' for the album?" Justin said, using air quotes. JC had all but flipped out when Justin had said he'd wanted to bring Wade into the creative process this time around. He'd basically told Justin in no uncertain terms would Wade be welcome in the studio with them, like it was his decision and his alone. It still made Justin's blood boil to think about it.

"I'm sorry about that, and you would know that if you'd answered any of my calls in the last few weeks."

"I was busy," Justin said stiffly.

JC sighed again. "Justin..."

"No!" Justin objected loudly, his very little patience snapping with that damn tone JC often took with him that said he was overreacting. "Why is it you always get made out to be the victim here? Hell, Chris even told me to take it easy on you. I mean, shit! He doesn't even know what's going on and he's on your side."

"Justin, I'm sorry," JC said. "I didn't tell the guys to take sides, nor do I want them to because there's nothing to take sides for. I'm sorry about what I said. You can work with whoever you want."

Justin grunted, turning his body away from JC. "Thanks, but I'm pretty sure I don't need your permission."

"Justin, would you listen to me?" JC said, frustration starting to invade his patient tone. "I didn't mean to act that way. It was just...when you said you wanted to work with Wade, it was just a knee jerk reaction."

"It was a jerk reaction alright," Justin muttered in reply.

JC's voice took on just the slightest bit of edge. "Yeah, but now you're the one acting like a jerk because you won't let this go. I was stupid and jealous, but I apologized. You need to accept it and move on."

"Well, it might all be moot anyway. I'm not exactly able to perform if I can't see."

"That's not true. You're not useless and you don't have to give up music. If it's even permanent. It might not be."

Justin couldn't help but roll his eyes. He wasn't sure who JC was trying to convince more - him or himself. It was no secret that JC didn't handle change well, and he especially couldn't stand it when something was seriously wrong with one of them. He'd been a nervous mess back when Lance had gotten sick and ended up in the hospital. But the crazy thing about JC was he always seemed to have hope, and right now all that was doing was pissing Justin off further. Right then all he wanted was to wallow and be left alone to deal with the loss of his vision, whether it was permanent or not.

"Shouldn't you be watching Alice?" Justin snapped, reminding him of his other responsibility. It was the best way to get JC to leave him alone because outright asking him or yelling at him hadn't done much of anything.

There was a long pause, and Justin wondered just what JC was doing. He could imagine he was fidgeting, or maybe running a hand through his hair with that stress line wrinkled deep in his forehead. It was impossible to know and it was infuriating. A lot of what JC said wasn't necessarily vocalized, but it was easily visible in his body language to those that were closest to him. It helped them all navigate around JC's defenses and figure out how best to handle his emotions. Not having that just further reminded Justin of what he'd lost, and he just added it to the list of things he couldn't do now that he was blind.

"You should still get out of this room for a little, even if you don't want to eat," JC said at last, which was really the last thing Justin had expected him to say. "I put clean towels on the sink in the bathroom."

"And how the hell am I supposed to shower?" Justin demanded. He sure as hell wasn't going to let JC help him - he didn't even want him to help him to the bathroom. It would be mortifying to have someone help him with something he'd done on his own since he was a kid.

"It's five steps to the middle of the hall, turn left, walk seven steps, and then turn left again. Three steps will put you inside the bathroom and next to the wall where the medicine cabinet is." JC paused. "I think you can figure out the rest from there."

Justin was surprised by JC's answer. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, but specific directions on how to get to the bathroom on his own wasn't what he was expecting. And before he could even come up with anything to say, he heard JC turn on his heel and his retreating footsteps as he walked out of the room.

When he was gone, Justin lied back on the bed, thinking about everything that JC had said. He was still tense and agitated, but he recognized that maybe he'd been kind of harsh with JC. None of this was his fault, and he wasn't angry with him. Not about him going blind anyway. Though, JC had apologized for the fight they'd had right before the break. An apology Justin had refused to accept.

Justin heaved a heavy sigh. The apology didn't make up for what was said, and he was certain there was more to why JC had said the things he had than he'd alluded to. It was something he could talk to him about - talk, not yell or just outright refuse to listen which was what he'd been doing. He at least owed him that much before he decided to continue holding this grudge against him. And maybe he might owe JC an apology of his own.

As Justin shifted on the bed, he became suddenly aware of how full his bladder was. He hadn't gone all day because he hadn't needed to since he hadn't really drank or eaten anything. That and he'd slept most of the day. But he needed release now and honestly, that shower didn't sound too bad either.

Tentatively, Justin sat up and turned to his left where he knew the door was. He got to his feet, trying to recall JC's directions. As he took five steps forward, he had a sudden fear run through him that JC was still in the hall and would catch him and try to help. But that thought was erased when he heard Alice's voice with JC's responding to hers a few seconds later, drifting up the stairs.

By some miracle, Justin had managed to recall JC's directions and found himself in the bathroom. He couldn't stop the spark of accomplishment that ran through him. He was by no means okay with all this, but it made it a little more bearable knowing he could at least get to the bathroom on his own. Though, he knew there were many battles ahead of him.

What Justin didn't know was that his blindness would be overshadowed by an even bigger problem.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc