Author's Chapter Notes:

So I guess I should go back to writing as I'm starting to catch up with all the chapters I've written so far :) But I hope you enjoy 

Chapter 15

~In the Truck~

"Well, you now if Jess find out about this, we’re going to be burying Annie or she would go into hiding to never be found."

"That’s why Jessica will never know…" Justin smirked. "So Sammie and Annie get along, and Annie’s got a lot with all my pass girlfriends, so why can’t Jessica and Annie get along? Did you know Jessica wanted Annie to end our friendship?"

Before Trace could reply, they pulled up to the dance studio.

"Daddy you’re late!" Emmy shouted walking towards the truck.

"Yeah, I know, but blame Uncle J, it’s his fault."

"Uncle Justy! You made us late for our friend’s birthday party!" Bella said climbing into the truck and into her car seat.

"Yeah, Uncle Justy!" Trace winked at him, while buckling the girls into their car seat.

"Well sorry…"

 

~Diner~

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Go home and take a nap. I had nothing else planned for the day, maybe do some laundry. Scott doesn’t come back until tomorrow."

"I mean about the Justin situation?"

"I don’t know," Annie whined. 


~Truck~

"Okay girls, mommy will pick you up when the party is over okay?"

"Okay daddy," Emmy said walking away, and into the house where the party was being held. One of the parents waving at Trace.

Waving back Trace got back into the truck and saw Justin texting.

"Who are you texting, or should I even ask?"

"Just texting Jess to see how her shoot is going. But you didn’t answer me, of how do Sam and Annie got along from the start, but yet Jess and Annie can’t even be the same room, well they can but you could cut the tension going on with a knife."

"I don’t know, that would be a question for Sam as I don’t remember how they hit off."

"But Jessica and Sam get a long right?"

Trace shrugged, "I mean they tolerate each other, but they’re not like BFFs or anything…"


~Diner~

Both ladies got up from their booth after paying their bill and headed to the parking lot.

"Keep me update on what happens," Lucy said hugging Annie.

"You know I will. Just please don't tell anyone." Just please don’t tell Molly yet."

"I won’t, you know that," Lucy said breaking the hug.

"I know, I know, I know." I’ll probably call her later," Annie said opening her driver’s side door.

"Sounds good. I love you, you know, that right?"

"Yeah," Annie smiled getting into her car. "I love you right back."

"Thanks babe," Lucy smiled getting into her own car. 

Annie just sat in her car, as Lucy drove out of the parking lot, debating on whether she should tell Scott about what happened, Lucy was right they weren't actually married, so if he did sleep with a bridesmaid then it wouldn't be so bad. 

'After I pick you up tomorrow morning, do you wanna do brunch, cause I think we need to talk,' Annie typed on her phone, then hit send. His flight is coming in at 10:30 in the morning, so brunch would be a perfect chance to talk. It was something she had to do, otherwise she would probably be thinking about it for the rest of the weekend. Pulling out of the parking lot, she headed home. 

Just as she pulled into her driveway, Scott had sent a reply. 

'I was hoping we could talk tomorrow after I get home' 

"Please say he slept with a bridesmaid," Annie mumbled repeatedly before getting out of the car and heading inside.


Incomplete
addy0316 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked That Girl also liked 19 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: trace originalcharacter best friends bestfriends