Author's Chapter Notes:

Figured I would post 1 chapter before leaving for my weekend trip! Hope you all enjoy! :P 

Chapter 13
The next morning, Annie woke up with a slight migraine and the sun streaming on her face. She rolled over and saw Justin smiling at her.

"What are you smiling for?"

"Just how cute you look with the sun and your hair being all messy, the light hits the red just right in the morning light," he smirked. "Oh, that could be a song!"

Anne just groaned putting the pillow over her head, "Please, no more songs! Or if you do at least give me my fair share of royalities this time."

"I can’t make any promises," he smiled removing the pillow and kissing her, then pulled away. "You still taste like bread pudding."

Annie just rolled her eyes as he went back to kissing her.

She knew she should have stopped it, but it was like a drug, she wanted more and caved into the kissing.

About an hour later, as they were half sleeping, Annie heard a text message tone one a phone downstairs.

"J, I think your phone is going off downstairs," she said with her eyes closed

"How’d you know it’s not your phone huh?" he asked looking at her with one eye opened, and releasing the arm he had around her. 

"Because mine is still on silent from when I had planned my quiet night in, and I never changed it back, so that’s how," she said, propping herself up on her elbows from her stomach sleep position, looking at him. "Plus, I don’t have the Super Mario power up sound effect, so that’s another reason I know it’s not my phone."

"I guess, I need to return Trace’s truck back to him," Justin said sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on his boxers, then standing up to put on his pants.

"Will you toss me my shirt?" Annie asked pointing to the Michigan t-shirt that was sitting on the floor.

As he bent down to get the shirt, he grabbed something else that was on the floor. He then tossed the shirt to Annie, who was putting it on.

"Do you really have your Millington High School sweatpants?" he laughed showing her the pants.

Annie’s head popped out of the shirt, "Yeah, so?"

"Aren’t they like 20 something years old?"

"So? Sue me, they’re my favorite pair of sweats, and they still fit. So hand them over please," she smiled as he threw them at her. "Thanks sir."

Justin just smiled and shook his head. "I’ll just meet you downstairs," he said grabbing his own shirt and headed downstairs.

"See, they fit fine," Annie said appearing at the bottom of the stairs. "So who was the lucky one that was sending you all the Mario Brother power ups?"

"Trace, demanding to get his truck back. I guess he’s in charge of picking the girls up from dance class and taking them to a friend’s birthday party, so he’s stuck at the house right now since Sam is at work"

"Has Jess called or anything?"

"Nooo…" he said eyeing her.

"I just thought she would have some sort of tracking device on the phone or maybe heaven forbid that she might be actually coming around and thinking that you would be at the studio and with her filming schedule, she knew that she might as well call you later today, or maybe that would be a ton of wishful thinking," Annie shrugged. "Do you want some coffee?"

Ignoring the first part of what Annie said, Justin replied, "Yeah, coffee would be great actually"

"No problem," Annie said as she loaded the Keurig, just as Justin got another text message.

"Actually, can I get it togo?"

"Trace getting anxious?"

"Big time- almost ready to report it stolen," he laughed as Annie poured the coffee into a travel mug, then pulled out Tupperware container.

"Hold on, I’ll make it less painful on you then. Just bring him some of this and he’ll at least calm down a little," she smiled shutting the lid of the container she was using and handing it to him as they walked to the front door, Annie licking her fingers to get the bread pudding off of them.

Justin noticed what she was doing, and started to get hard again, "Annie! Stop!"

She looked up from unlocking the door, "Stop what? This?" She smiled licking her fingers again.

"Yes!" he said pushing her up against the door, kissing her hard, just when things were about to get hotter, the Super Mario Brother power up chimed and Annie broke away, laughing.

"You better tend to Trace, before he calls the police and somehow Jamie is the one to respond," she said opening the door, as Justin rolled his eyes, both stepping out on the front porch.

"Just imagine that headline, "Justin Timberlake arrested by childhood best friend’s brother in front of childhood best friend’s house for stealing other childhoods best friend’s truck."

"Huh?" he asked trying to wrap his head around what she just said.

Laughing at his perplexed look, she pushed him into the direction of the porch steps, "Just go- Trace needs you!"

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs to look at her.

"Well not in that way you idiot," she giggled, the shrugged, "But who knows?"

Justin just shook his head as he walked through to the truck, flipping her off on the way.

Annie shouted back, "You already have!" Laughing as she watched him get into the truck, then backing out of her driveway waving.

As soon as he was out of sight, she shut the door and leaned up against it.

"Holy fuck...I’m dead… I’m going to hell," she mumbled.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: trace originalcharacter best friends bestfriends