Author's Chapter Notes:

It's just a quick short chapter 

Chapter 11 

Friday got here pretty quickly, a little too quickly for Annie's liking, but she was ready. 

Trace texted her earlier saying that him and Sam were going out for the night and the girls were at his sister's house for the night. Thinking it would be best, since Justin and Jessica are staying at his house, and knowing some words might be exchanged. 

Annie was also ignoring all of Justin's text during the past week, as he was trying to figure out what was going on. She finally replied: 

'Leaving work in 5 minutes, should be there in about an hour,' adding the "excited" gif of Rachel and Phoebe.

'Okay- Now I'm literally scared of what you might have planned.'

Replying Annie typed, 'I'll see you in an hour,' then for fun added Newman's evil laugh gift.
About an hour later, Annie pulled into Trace's driveway, putting the car in park, and took a deep breath. She grabbed her notebook and headed to the front door. After knocking on the door, she waited for someone to answer it, and was a little surprised who actually did answer the door. 

"Hi Annie."

"Hi Jessica," Annie said making her way past Jessica, into the house and going straight to the kitchen, with Jessica on her heels. 

She grabbed a Magner's Irish Cider out of the fridge, since Sam and Trace likes to keep them in stock for when she comes over, as Justin asked, "So, um what's going on?" 

Twisting the cap off of the Magner's, she took a sip while looking at the both of them. 

"I wanted to apologize for earlier this week and the way I pulled myself off the project. It wasn't professional, and so I'm sorry," she sincerely said.

"You're right Annie, it wasn't professional," Jessica responded sitting at the kitchen island. 

"So with that, by some magical miracle, I found Jessica's book of demands, oh I'm sorry "request" in the bottom of my backpack. So I went back to the drawing board and.." she said as she opened her notebook and found the page she was looking for, "so I was able to come up with this for you guys." 

Jessica's eyes got wide with horror, "What the fuck is this!? This isn't what I wanted!" 

Annie just looked at her, "Yeah it is, you have the colonial style entrance with your Mediterranean style on either side. And then in the back we have," she flipped the page. "The tudor style you wanted with a Victorian flair." 

Turning the page again, she showes Jessica and Justin the rough sketch floor plan. Jessica just sat there in disbelief, this is not what she had in mind, and definitely not what she wanted.

"So as you can see, when you walk into the front door you have a split staircase, where one side leads to just the master suite side of the house and then the other side leads you to the rest of the bedrooms. So per your request, your kids will never have to bother you," Annie just smirked at Jessica, as she continued, "Then the master suite is 2 stories, to accommodate the 2 story walk in closet, well really the bedroom part is the 1st floor, and then the entire closet is the second floor of the master suite. Then we also have a modern style kitchen with a contemporary style living room. Just like you wanted Jessica," Annie said going over Jessica's checklist. 

By this time Jessica's blood was almost to the boiling point of frustration.

"Oh and Clare wanted to help out, so she wanted to add a Shamu room for your kids."

"Shamu?" Justin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she said that your kids should have a pet whale and some otters and penguins."

"Who's Clare?" Jessica asked, looking at Justin. 

"My niece, she wanted to make sure that you had a room for all your pets, kinda similar to another thing on your list which was a master suite style room for the dogs." 

Throwing the notebook back at Annie, Jessica had enough. "This isn't what I wanted!" 

Annie just stared Jessica down, "Yeah it is- I got 90% of your demands in this house design!," waving around the papers with the request on them. "What more do you want?" 

"Not this!" Jessica yelled, getting up from her seat, walking over to Annie.

"Well this is what your dumb list got you! I tried to tell you that, but as you said - you always get what you want." 

"But it looks like a clown house, and I can't live in a clown house." 

"Oh give me a fucking break! You give us a novel of demands you want in your house- we don't use them you get pissy, then we do use them you still get pissy. No wonder people say you're a pain in the ass to work with.."

"Annie..." Justin warned. 

Annie took a deep breath to calm her nerves, "Look I'm..."

That's when Jessica interjected... "Well you're a fucking cunt."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa- hold up now," Justin said stepping in between the two women. 

"Look, I was going to apologize, but if you think of me like that, then I'm done. I can't. I'm sorry," Annie said grabbing her things. "I tried, I really did try, but I'm out. Congrats, Jessica you got what you wanted." 

Opening the door, Annie stormed out of the house hearing. "Bye stupid bitch," from Jessica, as Justin was trying to stop her from continuing. 

"Jessica, stop it!" he gritted. 

Jessica closed the door behind Annie, turning around and looked at Justin with a smirk. 

Shaking his head in disappointment, he turned on his heel and headed to the kitchen and living room. 

"We'll just find a real planner that can truly see our dream house," Jessica said following him. 

Turning off the lights, Justin looked at her. "I'm going to bed, it's been a really long day," he said walking past her to the guest bedroom where they were staying.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: trace originalcharacter best friends bestfriends