2:30 pm, somewhere in the Caribbean


I swim to the surface and search for my board. The rope is tugging against my ankle and I swim over to the cream plank and let my arms rest on it and my body float beside it. I breathe deep. That was a nice ride, the wipe out was brutal but I was up for a good while. The surf here kind of sucks, but today has been nice, bigger waves, but still smooth, calm ocean behind it.


I look around and search for my girl. She finally got up on the board today, after yesterday of her never finding her balance and getting frustrated and sitting in her beach chair, pouting. It was cute. She stood up on the board for about two seconds today before falling. But when she came out of the water she was laughing and pleased with herself.


It’s only been three days and it’s fucking…amazing.


Ha, and there’s been some amazing fucking. She’s so hot and like I know our sex life is pretty awesome, but it kind of slowed down there near the end of tour after all that shit happened. But it’s back on track now. And it’s…incredible. She’s just so carefree and happy. She’s so relaxed and comfortable and so am I.


I haven’t felt this way in a while. Mere always puts me at ease, but being out here with no one else around and nothing to do, it’s just…perfect.


“Justin?”


I turn and look around and see her straddling her board, behind where the waves are breaking, blocking the sun from her eyes with her hand above her eyebrows. She’s looking for me. I brought my board down here but had to find her one. Luckily they already had some here at the house, but she probably needs one a little smaller and lighter for her height and weight class, that might be one of the reasons she’s struggled so much with it.


“Hey!” I call out and she turns and smiles at me.


Shit, that smile gets to me. I grin to myself and paddle over towards her, still using my board as a float. She looks too damn good in that black and white polka dot bikini. I want to rip it off of her and have her right now, but I know she’s probably not into it right now. Probably more worried that a fish is going to bite her feet that are dangling in the water.


I kick my feet and paddle closer to her and say when I get near, “Did you see me?”


“Why can’t I be good like that?” She immediately pouts and brings herself down against the board, laying flat on it as the water bobs her up and down a little. I push myself up on my board and straddle it like she was and look down at her.


“Baby I’ve been surfing for almost five years now. You started yesterday.”


“Still…” She turns her head away from me and I grab onto her board because I’m starting to float away from her. I hear her mumble loudly, “I’m tired, too.”


“You wanna go back in?” I put my hand on her back. Damn her ass looks so cute and tanned in her little bikini. The ties are right there, ready for me to pluck her and get her naked.


“I’m afraid if I stay like this I’ll fall asleep and be lost at sea,” she says, still speaking away from me.


“Now we can’t have that.”


She has yet to lay out naked with me. She claims it would burn her inappropriately and that some of the staff might see. But I know that’s bull shit ‘cause yesterday we fucked out on the patio. I was sitting in one of the chairs in some shorts and she came out in just a towel. She sat on top of me, facing the ocean, and we did it that way. All I had to do was kiss her neck and hold her and whisper a few little things to her, and her towel was loosened and hanging off of her, I was pulling my dick out of my shorts and she was sliding down on me. It was so hot, me reaching around to hold her breasts, moving my hand down to touch her down there, feeling us move together. It was slow, just me in side of her and her rocking slowly on me, moaning and sighing and leaning against me as I kissed her shoulders.


It was hot, but it was romantic, too, watching the sun set while we did it.


I’ve never felt this way with a girl before, this carefree. I want to feel this way always. Maybe we can just live here and never go back. I know that’s impossible, but damn if it’s not turning into my dream. I thought I had accomplished all my goals and gotten most everything I had ever wanted. And now, with her here and no one else around and just us, I know I want more. I want more of her, every fucking day.


“You can stay out here,” she says turning her head towards me and pushing herself up a bit on her board, leaning up on her arms, her legs and feet still dangling in the water a little. Her breasts are round and perky in her top, spilling a little bit over the bra part of the suit. I want to kiss her skin there. She nods towards the beach where our house is nestled and I look up at her squinted eyes, “I’m just gonna go nap under the cabana I think.”


“I’ll go in with you. I probably don’t need to get any more sun today, anyway.” I got burnt a little the first day on my face and shoulders and back, and she teased me calling me Red Lobster all day, but the burn is turning into tanned skin now and I think she likes it. I wake up in the mornings and I’ll feel her fingertips grazing over my skin. She’s always been an affectionate girl, but since we’ve been down here it’s like she can’t keep her hands off me.


And I do not mind.


She keeps laying there on her board and I can’t help myself; I move my hand over the dip in her back, over that little tattoo of hers, and push my fingers underneath the material of her wet bottoms. I squeeze her cool, damp, bare skin there and she doesn’t mind. So I move my hand down against the back of her thighs and rub her there, and then move my hand up and up...


“Hey stop!” she says, twisting her body and looking at me with narrowed eyes. Dammit, I didn’t get to touch her where I wanted.


“I’m not doing anything.” I grin at her and she rolls her eyes.


But she’s smiling and that is promising.


“Yes you are,” she whines.


I just laugh and start pushing her board and I pat her ass so she’ll know we need to start paddling in. “Come on…”


We paddle towards the sand and a wave carries her further in than I. By the time I’m standing up and walking out of the surf she’s got her board under her arm and it’s pushing her over a little bit. I know it’s heavy and she’s probably struggling with it.


But I can’t help but find her all cute, ass swaying as she walks, tanned and tiny, sexy as hell. I’d love to just bend her over right now and...


I smirk to myself and say, “Hey baby, hold up, you got something on your back.”


“What?” She stops, turns and looks over her shoulder at me. I smile and walk up to her as she lets her board fall to the ground. I set my board down gently on the sand and pretend to wipe across her back like she has sand on it or something. There’s nothing there, I just need an excuse to touch her, to tease her.


I quickly pull at the strings across the center of her back and watch as her eyes widen from where she’s looking at me over her shoulder. Her arms reach behind her for a second and then cross in front of her as her bikini top loosens around her breasts. “Oh my god, Justin!”


I bite my lip and pull at her hips. “Told ya I’d get you naked out here with me.”


“Asshole!” She smacks my shoulder and uses one hand to hold her top over her breasts, but it’s no use, one is free and I can see her hard nipple. I’m so fucking turned on right now.


I laugh and pull her close to me. “Come here...” Her hot, almost naked body against mine feels so good and I keep our fronts pressing and move to pull her top from around her neck and drop it on top of my board. Damn, her skin feels amazing, warm and wet, smooth and soft, just perfect. I touch her back and move my hands down to her ass, squeezing it.


“Just for that you have to take my board in.” She pouts. But she’s holding me back and making sure our fronts are pressed.


I know she can feel me. She likes feeling up on me.
I smirk at her and lean in to kiss her neck lightly. “I figured you wouldn’t lug it in anyway.”


“Stop…” She sighs and I kiss her cheek.


“Stop what?” I kiss her, opening my mouth and tasting her. Her lips taste salty but her mouth is sweet and I lap up the flavor eagerly. I push my crotch into her front.

I’m getting harder by the second and I would love to just have her right here in the sand and sun.


She pulls away breathless, her mouth opened, breathing out against my lips, “That...”


“I can’t help it you make my dick hard.” I move my hand over her head and pull some of her wet hair off her forehead. Her eyes close and she’s squeezing her body close to me, her nipples still hard and puckered against my torso.


I lean down and kiss her ear sweetly and whisper, even though I could say it loud and no one would hear, “You want it, right here in the sun…” I push her bikini bottom out of the way and grab at the skin of her ass. I’d love to hike her up against me right now, have her straddle my front and I could just lean against the sand and do her slow but rough, thrusting into her and making her back arch with every movement, having her hold on to me, grab at me, pulling me against her all hard. “…in the fucking sand, Mere.”


“Stop…” I push against her harder and move my hand from her ass to her hip, pulling at the strands.


“No!” She pulls back and I can see her brown, puckered nipples staring at me, her breasts heavy and round, a serious look on her face, but a smile in her eyes. I need her. “I’ll get sand in my cootchie and that’s gross.”


I laugh at her and she moves to turn, but I grab her hips and pull her back against me. Her ass is against my crotch, fitting against my hard-on, sliding perfectly against the curve. I touch her breasts, holding them in my hands and say in her ear, “It wasn’t gross three days ago.”


The first day we got here was breathtaking. We looked around. We were introduced to the staff, showed around and shown all the amenities. And then we went for a walk on the beach. It was cloudy that day, threatening to rain and we walked around the island, about a mile around in total and got to this little section where the beach is short and the palm trees hang over it almost to the ocean. Mere wanted to sit down and just watch the waves so we did. It was quiet. She was in shorts and a tank top and I had taken off my shirt and just had on my shorts. We sat out there for an hour.


Then she leaned in to kiss me. And we started kissing. And we kissed some more. We didn’t speak a word. It was the first time we had sex down here, and we didn’t say a word. I laid her down on our clothes and did her slow and soft and we just kept kissing and kissing.

Afterward she was all smiles and blushes and hung onto me as we walked back to the house in sandy clothes. She kept giggling and whispering, “We did it in the sand! I’ve never done it outside.”


And from that moment it was on—me and her, kisses and touches and sexy little moments all through out the days. It’s only been three fucking days. Only. And they’ve been some of the best days…ever.


“Stop it!” she says finally after she was really getting into it, into me and our kissing. She was moaning as I touched her and kissed her neck. But I started to move my hand down, in between and down, and she stopped me. Damn…


“Seriously…” She pushes me away and distances herself, putting a good five feet in between us. “I’m going inside.”


I just laugh and watch as she runs up the beach to the house, holding her breasts in her hands as she goes.


I lean down and pick up my board and hers and throw her bikini top over my shoulder and let it hang there. I manage to get the two boards under both my arms and walk up towards the house. Mere’s disappeared inside I guess, and I lean the boards up against the back porch and walk over to the outdoor shower that’s still dripping from where she must have rinsed off her feet. I do the same with mine and then walk up the stone steps to the back porch and grab one of the towels stacked neatly by the staff this morning when they came to give us breakfast. I take her little bikini top and dangle it from the railing of the porch, smirking to myself.


It’s a gorgeous house, even more amazing that everyone described it. It’s small, but gorgeous, a villa with opened windows and walls. The living room and kitchen looks out over the ocean and a small spiral staircase takes you upstairs to the bathroom with a double headed shower and a Jacuzzi bath. The bedroom is up there, too, with partitions of the walls that can be opened or closed. There’s a balcony with a hammock and a small table, and you can look out over the ocean and almost see the nearest island if you squint hard enough. The sun sets right in front of us every night.


It’s amazing. And much, much needed. It’s the perfect little hideaway. The weather has been fantastic, all sun and only a few clouds. Nothing can mess this up.

Nothing. I don’t even have my cell phone with me. I left it at home. The only one with the number to this place is Johnny and I gave it to Trace at the last minute. I don’t know why, and I know he won’t use it.


I guess in a way I do care about him and his break up, or whatever, more that I’d like to think. He’s messed up and I hate seeing him hurt like this. Especially over her.


I left the dogs with Trace as a favor and he was willing to do it. I think it’ll give him company and get his mind off all this bull shit. I know he’s messed up over all this.

I’ve kept myself open to him and let him know I’m here if he wants to talk. But he doesn’t want to talk, and I know this is my fault, that I put that barrier between us. Honestly, I want to help him through this, in whatever way I can, but I know that won’t happen. I know he’ll hold it inside.


And it sucks that I’ve done this to our friendship and that I’ve put this block in front of us. I just hope we can get out of it. And I hope he can get over Courtney. I hate seeing him upset and hurt. I know Meredith went and talked to Courtney before the tour was over, but I never saw Courtney after that man attacked Mere. I know she was around, but I never saw her and I was glad of it. And I hope, as selfish as this is, that she takes Mere’s encouragement and just quits and figures herself out. I just, I’ve never been more stressed out about someone who didn’t even really matter to me than I have with her. Somehow every problem I had with my girl or with my best friend ended up involving her somehow and that’s not how it should be.


Me and Trace have been best friends since we were kids and it’s not going to change.


And this, this should just be about me and Mere, like it is now. She’s not involved in this.


It was weird, that last night on tour, finally really realizing that that was the last night Trace would be on tour with me. Sure, I know he’ll come out and party all the time in the future, but it was weird. Megan and her boyfriend were there and even though I wanted to spend that night with my girl, flirting and shit, I also wanted her to have a great time doing whatever she wanted. We all went out to a club and she danced forever with Megan. I got to dance with her a little, but mainly I sat and talked with Trace and we opened up a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. We both felt like men sitting there drinking scotch and it made me feel like I was home again, though back home we’d drink beer or Jack and sit at a bar or outside.

But it really made me feel like I wasn’t in middle school or some bull shit. It was like I wasn’t having the same damn problems with my best friend anymore. For the first time all summer I didn’t feel so fucking immature. I realize now that that’s how I’ve felt all summer, like some whiny little boy.


Suddenly Trace and I were just friends again and nothing mattered, not any girl or weird thing that had happened, not him quitting as my PA…


It was back to normal. And it was great.


We took the party back to me and Mere’s room and she and Megan and Josh got in the bed. At first I was pissed that she kind of kicked me out, but then I saw how knocked out she was and how she was curled up on one end and Megan was laying half on Josh on the other end.


I wanted to lay with her. It was two in the morning, she was asleep and I was still awake and drunk with Trace. We called up Marty and went out onto this little terrace outside of the bedroom and smoked up a little. We even convinced Tiny and Teddy to come out and take a hit with us. It was the first time I had gotten high in so long.
It felt nice.


After a while, Mere even came out there. She had gotten up to get water and pee and saw us out there and sat with us. At first I was afraid she would be pissed that I was smoking, but she sat in my lap and leaned against me and shook her head ‘no’ when Marty asked her if she wanted to try it. It was really nice, being able to hold her and get a little high with my friends. They didn’t mind that she was out there sitting with me and she didn’t mind that I was smoking with my friends.


She fell asleep on top of me, curled up to me, and luckily I was in this lounge chair that reclined so I pushed us back and held her.


I don’t remember anything after that. I guess I fell asleep, but I woke up that next morning with the sounds of an early, way too early New York morning blaring so many stories down below us. A blanket had been thrown over us but she felt cold.


I carried her inside and laid with her on the couch, but I couldn’t go back to sleep. It was a nice way to end the tour, no, a perfect way. I just laid there and watched her sleep.


And I fell more in love with her than I had all summer, which I didn’t even think was possible. After all the shit that had happened, of her getting sick and being attacked and all the little mess ups we had along the way of her thinking she was pregnant and us fighting and all the drama all over this tour, it was still fantastic. The summer had been fantastic.


I was so worried at the first of the tour that all these things would happen…that we’d fight, and that there would be shit with Courtney and me, and that the press would go nuts over it. I was so worried about all that shit happening.


And it did happen.


But, ya know, in that moment, lying with her on the couch, none of it mattered. And I realized it never did matter. The summer and the tour were still fantastic and that was because of her.


She’s all that matters to me.


The large sliding door to the living room is open and I step down from the deck into the living room. I look around inside but there’s no sign of my girl. I was expecting to see her up here on one of the lounge chairs with a blanket in the shade, or on the couch curled up. But she’s nowhere.


“Mere?” I call out, thinking maybe she’s upstairs.


“Out here,” I hear behind me, and I look around and see nothing. I walk around to the side of the house where the pool and hot tub are and I see her…smiling, swimming.


“What are you doing?” I eye her. She looks like she’s up to something, and I’m sure she’s topless in there.


“Swimming…” She bites her lip and floats over towards the edge of the pool where I am and looks up at me, flicking water at me with her hand. “You coming in?”


“Hmm…why would I do that?”


She giggles and gets a mischievous look in her eyes. “Cause I’m naked,” she says and then pushes away from the edge, letting the front of her body float and peek out of the top of the water before she turns her body, still giggling but covered by the water.

Fuck…


I stare at her and just breathe for a moment. Sexy little thing.


I chew on my lip and say, “I see that.” I immediately walk over to one of the lounge chairs and put the towel I had down in it.


“It feels good,” I hear her call out. “All cool and wet and slippery…”


Dammit, she knows exactly what to say and how to tease, doesn’t she?


“Shit girl…” I stare at her as she looks at me through heavy eyes, staring back at me, asking me silently to get in the water with her. I can feel the blood pumping through my dick and I put my hands on my waist and start to pull down on my shorts. “You better not be teasing. You know once I get in there it’s going down.”


“You’ll have to catch me.” She giggles when I step out of my shorts and I dive into the pool, surging after her, naked as she is.


She squeals and kicks and tries to swim away from me, but I’m too fast for her. Or maybe she just wants to get caught. The water feels amazing, cool and slick, sliding against me. The feeling turns me on even more and soon I’ve got her, back pinned against my front, my arm around her middle holding her against me, her body fitting in with mine, but sliding against me like the water, slick and cool.


“Got cha…” I say close to her ear.


I waste absolutely no time and move my free hand down her stomach and in between her thighs. Her hot thick wetness is in contrast to the slickness of the pool water and she sighs against me loudly and her head falls back against my shoulder.


She’s so fucking wet and I easily push my middle finger up in her, feeling her ass push against my dick, nothing holding us back now. She arches back against me and moans quietly, “Oh shit…”


I’m going fast for us and I know she normally likes to ease into sex but I can’t help myself, and she seems to like this quick foreplay.


“Feel good, baby?” I say softly and soon find my back against the pool wall so I can rest against it and she can lean against me, floating as I fuck her with my finger.


“I love you…” she says and turns her head. I kiss her and add another finger. I feel her feet push down against mine and then against the pool bottom, trying to lock her legs so she can move herself over my hand, but it’s hard and the water keeps wanting to move us around.


But damn if she doesn’t look hot. I look down and all I can see is flesh, distorted and moving under the water. She lets her legs go and she floats up to the top and I can watch my hand moving in between her legs, over the little groomed patch of hair, pressing and rubbing. And she just holds her arms up and hangs onto my neck and her nipples are so hard, peeking out of the water, wanting me to suck on them.


God my girl is hot as shit, but she’s never looked this erotic and sexy before.


“And I want you…” I say to her. God I can just feel my blood pumping everywhere. “God girl, I want you so bad.”


She immediately twists and turns, and my fingers are forced to move out of her. She pushes me back and holds onto me and looks up at me, her naked body pressing against mine. “Then let’s do this, right here.”


“Here?” I ask, my voice cracking slightly as her hand is now touching me under the water, pumping me steadily.


“Yes…” She sighs and I feel her moving my dick so it’s rubbing in between her legs—Fuck, fuck, fuck!—feeling her wetness as she slides against me, holding her thighs tight as I fuck her right there, sliding against her, not going in her, but moving in between her thighs and against her folds.


Fuh-uck…


We kiss and her mouth hungrily attaches onto mine, her arms around my shoulders and neck , kissing me furiously over and over, moaning, breathing sharp, pushing against my dick, trying to get as much friction as possible.


I pull away and press my forehead against her, trying to calm myself down just a smidge, but I don’t want to calm down and I say to her, “Hold on to me.” I lift her up, my hands under her thighs and have her hold onto me as I hold her up against my torso in the water. I turn us, her back now against the edge of the pool, me leaning into her, poking into her, feeling her wetness all over me, trying to be washed away by the pool water. But nothing can wash this away. I lean down and kiss her neck, lapping up the taste of chlorine and salt water until I get to her ear and moan out against her, “God you’re so ready…you little tease. You’ve been ready, huh?”


“Watching you surf turns me on,” she says with a slight giggle, still holding on to me, rubbing her hips against me so that she makes my dick flick against her pussy.


“Does it now?” I pull back and just smirk at her, watching her look at me. It’s this look I live for: desire and lust deep in her eyes, but also love—her eyes wide, waiting, and slightly innocent. It’s this perfect mix for me, a deep woman with all the sexy little girly stuff she puts on, that bubbly front she puts on, but to know she’s really a woman deep down inside who wants me and only me and loves me more than I can really fathom. My hand puts me where I need to be, right there at her opening, and I push in saying, ‘shit’ at the hot, slick feeling.


She can’t help but curse at the feeling as well and gasps, “Fuck…”


She leans back, arching into me, loving the feel of me entering her. I love that, that she loves it so much. She clutches to me, breasts lifted up to me, still arched, her hips melting with mine.


I can’t help myself and lean down and kiss against her cleavage. I still have to hold her up, my hands holding her ass, but I crane my neck down to pull one of her nipples into my mouth.


I suck her slow and I still haven’t started moving in her yet.


So I start and as soon as I do she starts to slide. I pull back up and say to her, smiling, “Don’t fall.”


“I’m trying not to…” She moans, panicking and whining, pulling herself so her face is embedded into my shoulder. “My legs keep sliding.” Her legs are sliding off my hips, wiggling around in the water, her little hands gripping against my neck and shoulders.


“Well I can’t move if you keep falling off me,” I huff still laughing slightly, but damn if it’s not frustrating. I try to pull her up from where she’s sliding down every time I pull out. “Lock your ankles,” I say to her and she tries to and I push into her harder. She giggles and moans, breathing and smiling against my shoulder.


“Why you giggling?” I say, squeezing her ass in my hands.


She pulls back and kisses me sweetly, a heavy look in her eyes. “Cause you’re fucking me in the pool and it’s totally not working.”


“Not working, huh?” I bite my lip. “You can’t feel…” I pull back and push back in, rotating as I go all the way straight into her. “…that?”


“Shit…” she says quietly and I smile at myself, happy that I can make her feel that good and push her to that edge. “Yes I can feel it, but it’s weird…”


I stop all movements at the sound of her frustrated voice and look down at her. “You wanna get out?”


She pouts and nods. “Yeah, I mean this is nice, I just don’t know if I can get off this way.”


I lean in and kiss her deeply and then pull back and let my hands go from her ass up to her breasts, her legs fall from around my torso, and she slides down and I fall out of her. “Get up here,” I pat the edge of the pool. I figure we can fuck on a lounge chair or even make it to the bed if we have to, even though I know she wants it now. I know that giggle and that pout she just gave me.

She wants me and she’s trying to hold back her frustration that it wasn’t working good and hard and perfect.


I can feel my dick, hot and hard being moved around by the water and it’s a weird feeling. I haven’t been naked in a pool in a while, in fact the last time was with her, in my pool when we first started dating, but I tried to keep my restraint then and only allowed myself to get a little hard.


Now, I’m there, could get there any second and her naked body is right in front of mine. She puts her hands on the stone ledge and pushes herself out. And seeing it wet, naked, her little nipples puckered perfectly, her little snatch right there. She’s sitting on the ledge, her feet still dangling in the water. She smiles at me, happy, completely. She’s got not a care in the world; the only thing on her mind right now is me.


And …god I could go all the way for her. Right now. I should just ask her right now.


All I can think about is her and her hot little body, and when she begins to try to push herself up so she’s standing I step forward and put my hands on her knees and keep her sitting on the ledge.


“What?” She smiles.


“Spread them…” I say, pushing at her knees so they move apart. I smirk at the shock on her face. “Wide.”


“J-Justin...” At first she resists, but then she starts licking her lips and her legs relax and I’m able to spread her legs, spread her right in front of me. She scoots to the edge of the pool and I’m staring right at what I want more than anything in the entire world.


I can’t help myself and I bring my fingers straight out of the water and against her dark pink center. “Don’t get all shocked on me little girl…” I push my fingers inside her and lean forward. “You know you want it.”


“F-uck…” she says, out of breath, still shocked.


“Yes Meredith…” I breathe against her and I feel her legs slide over my shoulders. I reach around and hold her ass and her thighs before I press my tongue against her clit that’s budded up just for me.


“You taste so fucking good,” I say and pull my fingers out of her so I can taste her there as well. “See…” I kiss her and flick her with the tip of my tongue, loving the smell of chlorine and her, the smell of her, deep and musky. And she tastes so fucking sweet. “I got to pay you back for treating me this morning.”


“Did you like it?” she whispers and I feel her hands in my hair. I’ve let it grow out and I’ve been purposefully forgetting to shave. I wonder if she likes my beard against her down here, tickling her and shit. I laugh against her, thinking about this morning.


She shivers.


This morning I was being an ass and I knew it. I was awake but the bed felt really fucking good, and she was ready to get out and start the day, and I was laying there pretending to go back to sleep. I remember I opened one eye and she was standing beside the bed, pulling her panties back up over her legs. She just stared at me and I started to smile at her when I closed my eyes again.


The next thing I knew the sheet was ripped off me and she was crawling up the huge bed, kneeling beside me, her hands on my thighs, moving up to my cock. I was hard, I’m always hard in the morning whether I mean to be or not.


And she just held me in her hand and lowered her head and sucked me so good, slow. She let me just lay back and close my eyes and enjoy it.


“Shit baby, you sucked me so good,” I say and then I hold her hips, holding her against my face and I swirl my tongue around her violently, swiftly, all over her, feeling her shake and grip my hair tight.


She squeals as a wave pass over her and when she relaxes her voice is quiet, lower in tone, fucking sexy. I look up at her and she’s looking down at me. “Did you like it when I stopped and started riding you?”


“Fuck girl…” I can’t help myself and move my hand down into the water and start stroking myself, I just can’t help it. I need some pressure and some movement now I’m thinking about that. About how she just sucked me so slow and deep, and then when I started thrusting against her a little harder with my hands deep in her hair, she pulled back. Somehow she had taken off her panties and she just crawled up on me. She stared at me, smiled and held me in her hand as she sunk down on me, her body swallowing me up. The sucking had been slow but the riding was not. Not at all. It was deep and grunting and I smacked her ass a little and watched her body twist and turn and fuck against me. It didn’t take us long to get off, especially when I started tweaking her nipples and then started thumbing her clit. She just looked at me with this face of pure desire and need, pulsating her hips over me, making me furiously rub her clit.


And we both got off, together.


We fell back on the bed and passed out asleep with her half on top of me, laying almost sideways on the bed.
And sometime later we made it out to eat breakfast on the deck before leaving to go surf.


“Keep talking dirty to me while I eat you out,” I say.


“Justin…” She pretends to be shocked, but I know my girl has got a kinky little mouth. I know she’ll say naughty little things to please me. I think it gets herself off too. She acts innocent now, but she does it anyway, moaning out and saying between hisses and gasps, “I…oh shit it feels so good. You drive me crazy.” I pump my cock harder under the water and lick her like I’m addicted to her. Hell, I am addicted to her. “I just want you to fuck me all day. Ever since we’ve been here I’ve just wanted you fucking me all the time. I think I’m addicted to your cock.”


“Shit…” I lick my lips, getting all her taste into my mouth before I take my hand off of my cock, back out of the water and I push my fingers back into her. When I do I feel her shake and she gets her whiney voice and starts biting her lip. I know if I keep this up she’ll come. I immediately pull my fingers back out of her and say teasingly, “No, no, no. Not yet.”


“Justin…please.” She looks down at me, completely a mess, panicked, needing me. I nod, pull away from her and as quickly as possible pull myself out of the water. I turn towards her dripping and naked and I kiss her briefly and say, “Shh, here…”


Her eyes are huge, waiting on me to make everything perfect. I love how she puts so much faith in me and how sometimes she’ll completely surrender to me. It makes me feel, I don’t know…like I really do make her happy, that I’m the biggest part of her life. And I know that I am, or at least one of the biggest things. Ya know, I go about my daily life knowing that.


But when I really see it or think about it. It blows me away.


“Lay down,” I say and pat the stone surface outside of the pool. I wouldn’t do this if this pool looked like a normal pool with cement surround it and lots of sun. But this pool is made out of stones or something, and the surface is cool and smooth. Palms and other tropical trees and flowers provide a slight canopy, and I just can’t wait or afford to try to pull her up into a lounge chair right now and worry about making it flat and comfortable.


I need her now. Right now. She lies before me and spreads her legs, bent and ready, her arms out reaching for me. “Don’t worry, I won’t be rough. I know your laying on a hard surface...”


I lean over her and she pulls me down closer to her, panting, “I don’t care…just…just get in me.” Her hand is on my dick, pulling me there and within seconds, it’s all a blur, somehow I’m pushed into her, laying over her, us dripping into each other, her legs high, hiked up and me pressing down against her.


“Fuck Meredith…” I say harshly into her cheek.


“More…” She immediately starts moving her hips against me, harsh and rough. “…now.”


I pull back and smirk at her, “You really want it, don’t you?”


“I have to have it.” But she’s not playing around. She’s not teasing. The look in her face is pure seriousness, desire and need. She’s has to have me. I know the feeling. Sometimes I’m able to just play around with her during sex, but sometimes it’s so intense, so serious, teasing is too much, foreplay takes too long, and all that matters is me inside of her, fucking her, moving harsh and strong, getting us there.


“Please...” Her eyes are watering and I lean down and gather her up against me and immediately start moving in her and against her, steady and slick, slow and strong, in and out, hearing her whining calm down and her breathing turn into more of a purr.


“Shh…” I kiss her neck and whisper against her, “You don’t have to beg, Mere. You never have to beg with me.”

I move with her and feel her body with mine, small touches, slow kisses. It’s furied and rushed, but it’s also deep. I love this about her. I love that even though we fuck, we fucking make love. I know that’s cheesy, but damn if it’s not the truth. I wanna be with this girl forever and I know I will be. I have confidence in that, in us.


And after all the bull shit we’ve gone through this summer, after all the bull shit I’ve fucking put her through, she’s still here, letting me inside of her. And we’re here together and nothing in the world matters except for us.


I know the next year is going to be tough. I know we’ll be pulled apart and in different directions, but I want to stick by her, be with her through all the bad times and the best times. Because even though this summer had some shit happen, things I was never prepared for and things that I myself made worse, it was still fantastic.


Because I had her.


All I had to do when I was depressed or angry was look her way and she was always right there, always looking back at me, smiling back at me, loving me, and I never understood why. I still don’t even know why. But she does. Simple and pure, she just loves me.


And I never want to let that feeling go.


I never want to let her go.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant justin tabloids