Author's Chapter Notes:
this is a visual i wrote a while ago and decided to add it to here tonight!! hope you enjoy!

“Alright, everyone take out ‘Isfahan’,” the director, Mr. Smith told his students. His lead saxophone player wet his reed and got ready for his solo. Mr. Smith counted his students off and the song began. Jazmyn sat back and counted her rests waiting until she came in with the trumpets. This song always got to; made her emotional and turned her on at the same time. She was happy that she finally made the top jazz ensemble, even though it took her two years to do so. She glanced back at the trumpets, eyeing Justin in particular. He was new at the school; a transfer student from New Orleans and at first she loathed him because all he had to do was audition to make the jazz ensemble, but then she got to know him and found out that he had been playing jazz trumpet since his freshman year and as she got to know him she found herself attracted to him physically and emotionally. He played with such passion, and almost had her in tears once after a solo in ‘Shiny Stockings’. It was almost time for her to come in and play and she saw him lick his lips before bringing his trumpet to his lips. She had always liked trumpet players, they all seemed to have the same, thick lips that she loved. She almost missed her cue to come in, but didn’t and they finished the song before the director started fussing at the bass player.

“You’ve got to lay it back, man. Tick-a-tock-a,” he sang, rocking side to side. A few of the students chuckled.

“I’m serious! If you keep that in your mind you’ll keep tempo and keep it laid back at the same time. Now let’s try that one more time.” The bass player played the set of measures again, this time getting it right.

“That’s it! Now lets run it from the top once more before ya’ll go to lunch.” Mr. Smith counted them off once more and they played the whole song before the bell rang for them to go to lunch. Jazmyn was putting up her music when she heard someone say ‘Excuse me‘. She turned around and apologized before moving out of Justin’s way.

“Hey Jaz, you double the third trumpet part right?”

“Umm hmm,” she replied, nodding.

“Ok, I thought so; bring it out more, the song would sound a lot more romantic with an enhanced flute part.”

“Ok, I’ll have to remember that for next time. Hey, you think that song is romantic, too?”

“Yeah, I’m definitely gonna have that played at my wedding.”

“Me too!” she exclaimed, “I just love the way he bends into the notes, making them sound like they’re being sung instead of played.” Justin stared at her admirably as she spoke.

“What? Is there something on my face?”

“No, you’re beautiful.” The words had slipped from his mouth before he had time to think about it. Jazmyn stared at him blankly.

“Excuse me? Did you just say what I think you just said?” Like Jazmyn, Justin found her attractive but was too afraid to do anything about it. He’d had a major crush on her since he came to the school and saw her talking with the band directors. After finding out her name, he’d asked around, getting random facts from other students in the jazz band, marching band, and concert band. He’d found out that she was the head drum major, a senior (like him), and her schedule. He’d even conviently placed himself outside of some of her classes so they would bump into each other; and it had worked. They became quick friends, but that was about it. It took some time, but she finally opened up and told him about her ex-boyfriend from the previous year who’d graduated and went to the Marines. The two of them had kept in contact for awhile, sending emails and calling every once and awhile, but she said it wasn’t the same. They ended up breaking up some months down the line, and now she was afraid to trust her heart to anyone else. He wanted to tell her that it was ok, that she could trust her heart with him; that he would never do anything to harm her, but he didn’t know how.

“Justin. Earth to Justin!” Jazmyn said, staring into his deep baby blues. She didn’t know what it was, but she loved his eyes. The were so...intriguing.

“Um, yeah, I did.” Jazmyn blinked a few times; taking in his statement.

“Oh.” This was his chance; it was now or never. “What are you doing? Are you about to go to lunch?”

“No, I’m not hungry; I was just gonna hang out in here. Why?” He didn’t answer her verbally but pulled her into the band library and locked the door behind them. Everyone had already left the bandhall, but he wanted to make sure that they weren’t caught or disturbed just in case anyone did come in. He backed her up against the book case and tilter her chin so their lips could meet. Jazmyn couldn’t believe it! The one guy she was crushing on actually like her back. She’d told herself a month and a half earlier that she’d be willing to give her heart to him…if he wanted it. But as their friendship grew he acted the exact opposite. They played around and flirted every once and a while, but that was it. She thought he saw her more as a little sister, but now she had her answer. Justin’s tongue teased her lips until she parted them, giving him full access. He was a great kisser, sensual, firm, and it seemed like he always knew what to do. Jazmyn wrapped her arms around his neck and Justin angled his head for better access before wrapping his arms around her waist. As the kiss deepened Jazmyn found her hips involuntarily grinding into his. It felt good be touched and kissed like this after so long. She felt him harden immediately. Jazmyn smiled inwardly, she still had that effect on a guy. She started playing with the hair on his neck and soon felt him grab a handful of her ass. She squealed softly and he moved from her lips to her neck. He kissed along her collarbone before finding the sensitive spot below her left ear. Jazmyn damn near melted. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

“Justin, you have no idea how long I’ve wanted this…wanted you.”

“Probably as long as I’ve wanted you,” he said taking his lips off her neck and staring deep into her brown eyes, “Jazmyn I wanted you the moment I laid my eyes on you. At first it was just a physical attraction, but it grew into so much more. Our friendship helped me in this whole uprooting process. You’ve been my constant since I got here. Your smile, your laugh, you period.” Jazmyn smiled at him.

“You’re beautiful both in and out,” Justin paused, “and I want you to know that I’ll try my hardest not to hurt you.” Jazmyn stared at him in shock.

“Look, you don’t have to turn this into something it’s not.”

“But I want to, Jaz. I wanna get to know you better…a lot better.” He kissed her sensitive spot once more, causing her to quiver at his touch.

“I wanna know you mind, soul, and body.” He stroked her cheek gently as he spoke the last word. Jazmyn’s eyes closed at his touch and he kissed her lips sweetly. He pulled away to speak, but didn’t get the chance to when she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately. He didn’t think it was possible to be harder than he already was, but…damn, she was already unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. She broke their connection to mutter a word and Justin immediately reached in his back pocket for his wallet. He pulled out a foil package and Jazmyn took it from him.

“We only have a few minutes until lunch ends, but you’ve got me all hot and bothered and you’re not leaving this room until you do something about it; okay?” All he could do was nod. He wasn’t used to a girl being so straight forward. She tore the package open with her teeth and slid it’s content over him. He was so wrapped up in the moment that he didn’t even remember her pulling him out of his boxers or lifting her skirt up to her waist. He took over once the protection was on. He placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. She did so and he carried her over to the counter and placed her on there before guiding himself inside her walls. It was a tight fit, and he gave her time to adjust to him before he pulled out and re-entered her. Jazmyn gasped when he re-entered her. She wanted to scream out in pleasure, but knew that she had to keep it down. He started with a slow rhythm, a very familiar one.

Tick-a-tock-a,” she breathed in his ear, before licking it.

“You recognized it.”

“I’m lovin’ it right now,” she moaned. Justin began kissing her neck, keeping his hands on her waist to steady them. After about a minute he was about to cum, but didn’t want to before she did. He took a hand off her waist and found her pleasure nub. He teased it, pinching it, and Jazmyn moaned loud…really loud.

“Ssh,” he said before covering her mouth with his. Justin sped up, bringing both of them to their climax in seconds. She screamed softly in his mouth and they both were still for a minute, letting their heart rates get back to normal before he pulled out of her. He pulled off the condom and wrapped it in a piece of paper before throwing it away. When he turned back towards the door he saw Jazmyn fingering herself and cocked an eyebrow.

“You left me swollen,” she said softly, “and the second orgasm is harder to get than the first.” She slid two fingers inside her and played with her clit with the other hand.

“Here, allow me.” Justin walked over and kneeled in front her, placing her right leg over his shoulder in the process. He wrapped his tongue around her clit and suckled. “Oh shit!” Jazmyn hissed. She’d never been eaten out before, but if it felt this good, she’d have to get it done more often. Justin stiffened his tongue and placed it where his member was just a few minutes before. She grabbed the back of his head and ground her hips into his face while he tongue fucked her he played with her clit, making her come in minutes. Her orgasm hit and she rode it like waves. When he did finally rise to his feet he kissed her and picked her up before placing her feet on the ground. Jazmyn adjusted her clothes just as someone knocked on the door. She ran her fingers through her hair and made sure that they both looked presentable before opening the door and seeing Mr. Smith there.

“Ya’ll didn’t go eat lunch?”

“No sir,” Justin started, “Jazmyn was helping me with my tick-a-tock-a rhythm.”

“Yeah, he has it down pat now,” she smirked as she and Justin exited the room.


Completed
sChErZo is the author of 13 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school visual