Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter...........Let me know what you think!

JC didn’t sleep much that night. He had been inside of her once more before spending hours watching her sleep. She looked peaceful and relaxed. Her mouth was slightly open and her nostrils flared when she took a deep breath. He heard her sigh multiple times throughout the night and he couldn’t stop touching her. His fingers learned every inch of her skin as he kept his eyes on her face. Twice she started to wake but he hummed her back to sleep. She spent most of the night on her back with one arm reaching for him.

Around 4 am, she rolled over onto her side and faced him, her eyes popping open in the dimly lit room. She smiled shyly and stretched her arms.

"Have you been awake long?" she whispered and walked her fingers over his hip. "We don’t have to get up yet, right?"

"Not long and no we don’t have to get up yet. Sleep a little longer."

"It’s hard to sleep when you’re watching me and there is this amazingly rock hard cock between us."

"Ken," he groaned and pushed his cock into her hand. "Fuck!"

"We can do that if you want or I could suck you off. You pick."

"I want to be inside of you again," he whispered and moved over her, settling between her thighs. "I need to be back inside of you, Ken."

She sighed into his mouth as he kissed her, their tongues dancing. She ran her hands up then down his back and hooked her ankles behind his thighs. He could feel her slick channel open for him and he pushed in. He pulled back out then slowly eased back into her, not stopping until he couldn’t go any further. He held still and locked eyes with her.

"Ken…..oh, God……So good…."

She sighed happily and rolled her hips up into him, allowing him to sink in even further. Something wouldn’t let JC break eye contact as they set a super slower pace. Neither spoke a word as they moved together and he felt his orgasm building. It was a slow build and much different than their usual fast pace. He tried to just enjoy the way they connected but in the back of his mind, he knew he hadn’t protected her.

"Ken…." He groaned and started to pull out but her ankles were still locked behind his thighs. "I don’t have a condom on, Ken."

"Just once……please….It feels so good."

He was pleasantly surprised that she was on board and pushed forward again. He kissed every inch of skin he could reach and she did the same until both of them were covered in sweat. He watched her neck arch in enjoyment and he sunk his teeth into her shoulder, hearing her yelp in his ear.

"Faster, C…..please……."

He moved his hips faster and felt her meet him, their bodies slapping together. He removed his teeth from her shoulder and ducked his face down onto her breast, flicking his tongue across her beaded nipple. He moved one hand down and touched her clit, setting her orgasm off. She bucked her hips up into him as she rode her high and that set off his orgasm. He felt himself blast deep inside her multiple times as he kept working his hips. Without the condom, he could feel even the slightest quiver of her vaginal walls. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d had sex without a condom but he could definitely get used to it with Kennelly.

"Wow," Ken sighed as her body finally came down from the high. "I…..I….."

"I know. Me, too."

He nuzzled her neck and caressed her side while she rubbed his back. It didn’t take long for her to doze back off and JC just watched her sleep. Finally he gave in to his screaming biceps and pulled out of her, lying beside her. He could see a little of his release on her thigh and that got him hard again. He couldn’t resist smearing his leftovers into the smooth skin of her inner thigh. The idea of her smelling like him for as long as possible thrilled him.

As the sun started to come up, JC couldn’t keep his eyes open any longer.

All too soon it was time to get up. They enjoyed a quick and playful shower before he took her out to breakfast then to the airport. He set her luggage on the curb and pulled her into a heated kiss, not caring who was around. She kissed him back then hugged him close.

"I would REALLY like to see you in Chicago soon," she whispered and he nodded before she added. "Please don’t call Sasha today."

"Ken…."

"If you need to get off, call one of the others. Sasha just rubs me wrong with her hoity toity attitude and hair flicks."

He laughed and kissed her again, knowing he wouldn’t call Sasha because Kennelly asked him not to.

"See you soon," she smiled and kissed him once more before walking into the airport.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Well.......is anyone interested in seeing if there is more to this couple? 

 

3rd installment has arrived. Read CHICAGO if you're interested. 


Completed
KrisB is the author of 16 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Love Without Borders. The previous story in the series is Texas. The next story in the series is Chicago.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle kitchensex friendswithbenefits