Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at JC's after a long day a Disney...

"I LOVE taking my shoes off after a long day," Kennelly sighed as she placed her shoes on the steps. "It’s like my shoes get tired and seem to constrict. Stupid shoes."

 

"What kind of food are you hungry for?" He followed her into the living room.

 

"I honestly don’t care. Just something hot and flavorful that I don’t have to make."

 

"I’m feeling pizza tonight," JC hug her from behind and was disappointed when she didn’t melt back into him like normal. "Ken……"

 

"I know you’re sorry for what you said but it still sticks in my mind. I’m very attracted to you and I like…..LOVE being physical when I’m into a guy. Now when you touch me, I don’t know how to react. Do I act natural and let my body react but risk you thinking I’m some kind of addict? Or do I fight it and walk a fine line so I don’t become a cold fish?"

 

"Definitely NOT the cold fish route. I really do like how you react to me. I was kidding this morning and I didn’t realize it would touch a nerve with you."

 

"I think one of the differences with us right now is that you are my ONLY source of sex. I’m not sleeping with other men," she announced with a shrug. "You are sleeping with other women so you don’t feel the same sense of……..urgency? Need? I guess I’m unsure what to call it."

 

"You aren’t seeing other men?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Why not?" Shocked, he turned her around to face him. "We aren’t exclusive, Ken."

 

"Yes, I’m VERY aware of that. I met Sasha last night, remember?"

 

"Yes, I remember. I guess I’m confused as to why you aren’t dating anyone else?"

 

"I haven’t found anyone interesting since my last serious boyfriend." She shrugged. "Maybe he just lives under a rock. I’m hungry so please order something."

 

JC nodded, pondering what she’d just said. He had no idea she wasn’t dating anyone and he was the only one she allowed inside of her. That knowledge made him feel a lot of different things at once, some of which he wasn’t even sure he could name. Definitely, privileged and empowered but also a little nervous and panicky that she was expecting more from him than he initially thought.

 

"What do you want to drink?" Ken asked as she stepped to the fridge. "Beer, tea, or wine?"

 

"Let’s do wine. I think the Chianti DOCG would have the best flavor."

 

"OK."

 

"It’s the dark bottle on the top with the orange label," JC directed then ordered the pizza. "A large supreme pan pizza and add black olives please."

 

He gave his address then hung up, grabbing the wine bottle opener from Kennelly. She obviously wasn’t a wine aficionado so he showed her how to use the contraption.

 

"Yeah, I don’t buy much wine."

 

"Really?" he teased as he worked the cork out of the bottle. "I would have never guessed."

 

"Fuck you."

 

"Maybe if you’re lucky."

 

JC watched her as she silently pulled down two wine glasses. He hated the awkwardness currently between them. He realized she also hadn’t winked at him all day. He missed her playfulness and he wanted to get that back. He was determined to find a way.

 

"Are we eating out here or in the living room or on the deck?" she asked as she held their glasses while he poured.

 

"Let’s sit in the living room and watch something on TV."

 

She nodded and sipped her wine as she led the way.

 

He watched her wiggle her toes into the plush carpet then settle in the corner of the couch with one leg tucked underneath her. He heard her sigh happily then he sat near her and grabbed the remote.

 

"Any requests?" He flipped channels, looking for something interesting to watch.

 

"Something mindless and or funny."

 

"Duck Dynasty…..it fits both of your requests."

 

She laughed and placed her glass on the table, stretching her arm along the back of the couch as she watched the show. He hoped she’d run her fingers through his hair or rub his shoulder or touch him in some way but she didn’t. She laughed at something one of the bearded men said on the tv and he grinned at her, enjoying the sound.

 

"Do you like beards on men?" he asked randomly and sat his own glass on the table.

 

"Eh….I’ve dated guys with some scruff and one guy with a mustache but not a full beard and NOTHING like the Robertson men."

 

"Did it add to your excitement when they went down on you?"

 

"Um…..not that left any big impression on me," she answered with a shrug but didn’t look over at him. "Do you prefer pussy with full, partial or no covering?"

 

"Partial. Too much seems unsanitary and none makes me feel like I’m with a child."

 

"Makes sense."

 

"What about you? Do you like a guy’s pubes to be trimmed or natural?" He turned his body to face her.

 

"Trimmed is nice."

 

"How many partners have you had?"

 

"Why?" She finally faced him. "I don’t want to know how many you’ve had. I just need to know that you’re safe with them and get tested regularly."

 

"I am and I do but I’m curious about your number."

 

"I’m not a slut. I enjoy quality over quantity."

 

"What’s the number, Ken?" he asked again and leaned into her, tucking his face into her neck. "Tell me."

 

"Five."

 

"That’s all?"

 

"Yes," She snarled. "Why would I lie?"

 

"I’m just surprised."

 

"Quality, dude."

 

"Variety is nice, too," JC kissed her neck, hating that she still wasn’t touching him. "How quickly do you put out when dating someone new?"

 

"Depends on the guy and the attraction level. I put out for you after a plane ride."

 

"Am I the exception or the rule?"

 

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my sex life when I’m not with you?" She and reached for her wine. "I’ve never had sex without a condom and I get tested so there’s nothing for you to worry about. We’re just having fun and we’ll see if we get together again after tomorrow."

 

JC let her comment sink into his brain as he moved further into her, pulling her leg out from under her. He kissed across her shoulder and didn’t enjoy the thought of not seeing her again. He liked her and her smart mouth. He enjoyed her sense of humor and he hoped their learned more things together. Her curiosity was infectious and he craved her touch. Today had been the worst day he’d spent with her and he knew it was because she wasn’t comfortable touching him.

 

"JC……I need to put my glass down before I spill it."

 

Quickly, JC took her glass and placed it on the table then went back to her neck. She was reclined back into the couch and he pulled her hips forward, easing her down further. She was breathing hard and biting her lip as she watched him settle back down on her.

 

"Ken…….touch me, please."

 

He felt her hesitate and he growled in frustration, grabbing her left hand and putting it on the back of his neck. Her fingers flexed and her nails scraped the short hairs at the base of his neck. His mouth came down on hers and she kissed him back, her tongue waiting for his invasion.

 

"Please, Ken."

 

"I’m here," she breathed into his mouth.

 

"Damn it!"

 

He sat up quickly and ran his fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends. This was so fucking stupid. He hated his flippant comment and the way she was reacting. He wanted his Kennelly back. He wanted his fun, playful partner, not this timid woman.

 

"I want you…..I need you to fucking touch me. I’m going out of my mind having you so close physically but not touching." He pulled on his hair again. "I didn’t mean what I fucking said!"

 

"I know…."

 

"Then fucking touch me!"

 

She was up on her knees and over him before he could even blink. Her hands were in his hair as she settled onto his lap, her nails making their presence known. He pulled her closer to his chest and moaned into her mouth. Her right hand moved across his shoulders then down the side of his chest until she hooked her fingers in his belt loops and pressed her pelvis down onto his awakening cock.

 

"Yeah….." JC moaned into her mouth and cupped her ass in his hands, rocking her against him. "I want to be inside of you."

 

She didn’t answer, just kept rolling her hips and dancing her tongue around his mouth. He moved his hands around and undid her shorts before moving onto his own. He lifted her off of him and pulled her shorts off, her panties going too. She kept kissing him as he slid his own shorts down his legs, his cock popping free. He guided her back onto his lap then slid his right hand around to test her readiness.

 

"Fuck, Ken…..you’re so wet."

 

"Sex addict, remember," she teased and bit his bottom lip when he rubbed her clit. "Condom?"

 

"Crap!"

 

"Is your wallet in your shorts?"

 

"Yeah," he groaned and reached for them as she pulled her shirt off. "Damn! So fucking beautiful."

 

"Put the condom on, C….I’m getting antsy waiting."

 

He made quick work of the condom once he freed it from his wallet. He had barely made sure it was in place then Kennelly grasped him in her small hands. He groaned as she stroked him twice and he pulled his shirt off. She pulled his hips forward then aligned him with her entrance.

 

"Ready?"

 

He nodded and she came down on him fast, sinking completely down on him. She cried out as her head dropped back. He cupped her breasts in his hands as she moved on him, his cock sliding in and out of her heat. She worked her hips into a demanding and steady pace as he brought his mouth to the top of her left breast. He felt her claw across his shoulders then snarl her fingers into his hair as she switched her pelvic action. She started rocking across his pelvis, grinding her clit down on the base of his shaft.

 

"Just a little more," she panted and found a way to combine her movements. "Oh yeah…..mmmm…."

 

JC fought not to come as she worked her hips. He grabbed her hips and helped change the angle. He looked up to meet her eye but she had her head back and her eyes closed. Her breasts were bobbing right in his face and he couldn’t stop his orgasm, thrusting up into her repeatedly as he let go. He dropped his hand to front of her pussy and rubbed vigorously, finally feeling her let go.

 

"Mother fucker!" she cried out and kept riding him. "It feels so fucking good."

 

JC watched her ride out her orgasm until she couldn’t hold herself upright any longer, slowly easing down on him. He rubbed her back as they both panted and sighed. All too soon, the doorbell rang and he had to pull out. She gathered her clothes and headed to the bathroom while he pulled his shorts back on. He was still out of breath when he paid the delivery man.

 

"That smells amazing." Kennelly grinned as she came back into the room with the bottle of wine, plates and napkins. "Oh yeah."

 

They settled at the coffee table and dug into the pie. JC was hungrier than he realized and finished off three pieces one right after the other. Ken grinned when he finally came up for air and released a loud belch.

 

"Pig." She pinched his side. "Where are your manners? What would your mother say?"

 

He laughed and pulled her into a kiss, enjoying when she didn’t fight her instincts. She flicked her tongue into his mouth and along his teeth. JC couldn’t deny that there was something about Kennelly that kept pulling him in.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Is anyone still reading? Only one more chapter of this story. What do you think? Good, bad, ugly?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle kitchensex friendswithbenefits