Author's Chapter Notes:
Surfing and JC sees Kennelly in action.

"Ken," a sleepy voice whispered in her ear as large hands splayed across the smooth skin of her back and warm lips worked through her hair. "Come on, love…..we need to get up."

"Do I want to know what time it is?"

"No."

She grunted and rolled her head to the other side, coming in contact with his lips. She sighed and fluttered one eye open as he worked his mouth down her shoulder then across her back.

"It’s still dark out."

"Yes, I know but we need to get to the beach. According to the surf report I listened to last night after you passed out, there should be some gnarly curls," he channeled ‘wipe out’ from his MMC days for a second then licked down her spine. "How do you still smell like cupcakes?"

"I do not."

"Yes, you do. So delicious that I need a bite."

"Hey," she yelped and jerked up in the bed. "Get off of me, punk."

He laughed and slid his weight onto her back, nipping at her tush. He worked his hands down her thighs and got them to open, moving his right hand to her inner thigh. His nips turned to licks and his fingers found her pussy. It only took a few swipes of his fingers until she was wet and ready, her hips rolling.

"C…..baby…..I need you," she groaned and tried to get his fingers to penetrate her. "Don’t tease. You said we needed to leave soon so let me have it. Please."

He slid his tongue down the valley between her cheeks then moved to align their bodies, dipping to the side to grab a condom. He rolled it on and watched her lift onto her knees, opening further for him.

"Damn, Ken," he sighed and traced her quivering opening. "This is one awesome sight."

She groaned and pouted over her shoulder. He laughed, leaned forward for a kiss then entered her, hitting her end in one thrust.

"FUCK!"

"So good," he panted and started a super slow rhythm, enjoying every inch of their contact. "So fucking good, Ken."

"More…..please…..I want more…."

His left hand gripped her hip as his right slid around to her clit. He pinched and rolled her clit as his hips rocked in and out of her. He was already covered in a light layer of sweat and he worked his mouth across the flawless skin of her back. He felt her moan when he hit a particular spot deep inside her and he picked up his pace, drilling that one spot over and over. He realized he was grunting each time his thighs hit the back of hers and he laughed.

"What?"

"I just realized I’m grunting," he panted and kept moving. "You feel incredible and I can’t stop. Are you OK?"

"I’m close, baby……so close."

He kicked his hip action up a notch and powered into her over and over. He felt her clutch around him but didn’t stop. He kept going until he couldn’t stop himself from exploding, his senses failing him was he collapsed on top of her. His hips were still moving and his hand was trapped under her pelvis but he couldn’t stop himself as his orgasm kept going.

"FUCK!"

He felt Kennelly go over again and grunted once more before his hips finally stopped. He was no longer in control of his body, especially his breathing. It took several long minutes before he could finally take a deep breath and he kissed her shoulder blade before wiggling his right index finger once more, feeling her vaginal walls quiver again.

"Are you still with me?" he panted and smeared his fingers up the front of her hip, pulling out of her slowly and grinning at the wet smack that was made when he left her. "That’s fucking hot, Ken."

He flopped down next to her and uncovered her face under the mountain of curls. She was blinking slowly and grinning. He grinned back then leaned over for a long kiss.

"That’s a fucking fantastic way to wake up," she panted and rolled over, giving him his first glimpse of her breasts that day. "Don’t look at the girls like that or we’ll miss the waves."

He licked his lips and sighed in appreciation as she sat up then swung her legs over the far side of the bed. She stood and stretched then padded over to her suitcase.

"Is it gross if I don’t shower right now after two energetic bouts of amazing sex?" she asked with a cock of her eyebrow as she debated two swim suits. "I figure the ocean will wash most of it away and we’ll shower later to get the sand off."

"It’s kinda hot. You’ll smell like me and sex and that makes me hard."

She looked up and enjoyed the sight of his reemerging hard on. She licked her lips then shook herself out of the trance. She help up both suits for him to choose and he was disappointed to see neither were bikinis. He chose the tank-ini then rolled out of bed to pick his own trunks. He left her in the bedroom as he went to start the coffee.

"What do I need to pack for later?" Ken yelled down the stairs. "I have sun screen and sun glasses. I didn’t bring a beach towel or wet suit."

"You’ll need flip flops, sandals or wet shoes. I got the rest down here."

"Is there somewhere I can get a wet suit?" she asked as she came into the kitchen and sat her stuff on the counter then accepting the travel mug of coffee. "Thanks, babe."

"I bought you a wet suit already."

"You did?"

"Yep." He smiled at her shocked expression. "I’d like you to try it on though. I guessed on the size."

"OK."

He handed the wet suit to her and watched her pull her tank top and shorts off. He adjusted his cock as he caressed her skin with his eyes. She had an athletic build and he licked his lips in appreciation as she wiggled into the tight fitting material. He’d chosen a short sleeve short suit and it fit snugly. He’d never seen her in anything so tight before and his palms itched to touch her.

"I think it’s OK," she stated as she turned to have him help zip her up. "I’m not splitting the seems and I can move in it."

"It looks good, Ken. REAL good."

"If you keep grinding on me like that, I’m going to be disappointed……disappointed because I’ll have missed those waves. Not disappointed because we’d get naked again."

"I can’t resist you," he whispered against her neck, flicking his tongue out and tasting her skin. "Kiss me one more time then I’ll be good."

She turned in his arms and laid a good, long, wet one on him. Both were breathing hard when she pulled back and she winked at him.

"We’ll have more naked fun later today, I promise," she said as she wiped his lower lip. "Please unzip me for the car ride."

He did as she asked then grabbed the bag with two towels, his wet suit and an extra pair for shorts for him. He added her stuff then took her hand and led her out to the SUV. As he drove them through the darkness toward the beach, he had to smile at her. The seatbelt could barely contain her, she seemed to vibrate with excitement.

"I’m getting nervous," she admitted when he pulled up to the beach. "I did some research so I know what I’m SUPPOSED to do but……doing it is different."

"You can swim though, right?"

"Yeah, I was a lifeguard every summer during high school and nursing school."

"Good." He smiled and got out of the vehicle. "Rick is going to give us some pointers about how to get on the board and when to paddle to catch a wave. He and I will be with you in the water. You’ll be just fine."

He took her hand as they walked to the surf shack with a single light on. She bit her index finger nail as they walked through the sand and he couldn’t resist kissing her.

"Relax. We have hours to play in the waves. The sun should be up in about thirty minutes."

"OK," she nodded and took a couple of deep breaths. "I can’t believe I’m actually going to try surfing."

"Morning!"

"Hey, Rick! Great morning! This is Kennelly," JC explained and started to pull on his own wet suit. "Ken is from Illinois but an experienced swimmer. She wanted to try surfing, like I said on the phone earlier this week, and it looks like we’ve got some great ones coming in."

"Yes we do. I thought we’d do a few things on sand before we go into the water. We’ll go over some basic techniques while the sun rises then we’ll paddle out," Rick explained and patted her shoulder. "We’ll stay close out there and teach you what to look for."

"OK."

JC watched Kennelly as she concentrated and took everything in. She was so serious and asked great questions. When they got to the popping to a stand part, she watched Rick twice before even attempting it herself. She got it the first time but was too hard on herself and tried it again four more times before she felt comfortable with the motion.

"I think we are ready for the water, little lady," Rick grinned and sized up a board for her. "Let’s go."

"You’re coming, too, right?"

"You like when I cum so you KNOW I’ll be with you," JC teased and swatted her ass. "Of course I’ll be right there with you."

She laughed and followed Rick, carrying her awkward board. The three of them paddled out into the surf and JC smiled at her determined face. Once they were out far enough, Rick sat up on his board and waved them over. He explained what type of wave they were looking for and helped encourage when to paddle with the wave. A small wave came in and they practiced catching it but not popping up. After several attempts, Kennelly seemed to understand when to go for a wave and other surfers were starting to join them but they stayed off to the left of the trio.

"Are you ready to try popping up once you catch the wave?" Rick asked Kennelly and she swallowed hard but nodded. "Don’t be surprised if you fall off pretty quickly. Most folks do."

JC watched Ken square her shoulders and take a couple deep breaths. The next wave looked pretty good but she hesitated too long so she had to wait. It took a couple more minutes until the good one came again and she went for it. JC watched her paddle hard then pop up, making it to a squat before falling over. He held his breath until her head emerged above the surf then he sighed. She got back on her board and paddled back out to them.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Rick praised. "JC, why don’t you take the next one while Ken watches."

JC nodded then waited for the right wave. He paddled and made it to a standing position before he lost his balance and fell off. He took a deep breath before the water covered his head and he kicked to the surface. He was smiling when he paddled back over to them.

"You got up!" Ken was super excited for him. "I hope I can get up at least one time today."

"You will, love."

"Kiss me for luck?"

He pulled up alongside her then leaned over to kiss her. He patted her thigh and wished her luck. She selected another wave but fell off quickly. She worked at it for another hour then was finally able to stand up on the board. She was so excited and surprised that she turned her head to smile at him that she lost her concentration and fell. She was grinning from ear to ear and laughing when she broke the surface.

"Did you see me?" she laughed and squealed. "I did it…..for like two seconds but I did it!"

"You were amazing!"

"I want to do it again!"

"Well, paddle back out here," JC laughed and waved her over. "I’m going while you catch your breath."

He stood up and rode the wave nearly to the beach. He looked back and she was cheering for him, her excitement beaming big enough to reach the beach. He laughed and waved then pointed to their cooler. He took care of his board then pulled a cold bottle of water out and watched her size up another wave. She let three pass before she squared her shoulders and went for it. She pushed up onto her feet and rode the wave halfway to the beach, laughing the entire time.

"YES!!!" he cheered and clapped. "Come get some water."

She body surfed the board in then put hers next to his and jumped into his lap. He laughed and hugged her close, kissing her nose when she finally held still.

"Here comes Rick."

They both stopped to watch him expertly ride the next wave, hopping off in knee high water. Ken clapped and hugged him when he got close enough. She talked a mile a minute and asked a few more questions before finally just grinning. JC thought his heart would explode in excitement and love for this woman. He shook his head to try and clear his mind but that thought was now front and center. Love.

"I need some water," Ken sighed happily and reached into the cooler. "How long can we stay and keep trying?"

"No big plans today so as long as you like."

"Just a little longer please."

"Yes, Ken," he laughed and pulled her into a heated kiss. "Hydrate then we’ll go out again."

She laughed and did a little dance then finished her water. He finished his then headed back out with her. They played for a couple more hours then he finally pulled her out of the water. She couldn’t stop smiling and offered to buy him lunch. They returned their boards then dried off as best they could once they pulled off their wet suits.

"This has been the most amazing morning," Ken laughed and pulled her tank top over her head. "I definitely worked up an appetite. Are you hungry?"

He led her over to the seaside bar and they sat outside. She quickly reapplied sun screen then read the menu. The waitress came over in super tight, ultra short shorts and a bikini top. Her boobs gave a little jiggle with every step and Kennelly noticed him noticing.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to Bob’s. What can I get you to drink?"

"Two teas please," Kennelly answered then went back to her menu.

The waitress nodded then winked at JC before heading back to the bar. JC tried to read the menu but he was more worried about Kennelly’s reaction to catching him looking. It really wasn’t his fault. Her tits were RIGHT THERE. How was he supposed to NOT look?

"I’m going for the popcorn shrimp and fries."

"Um…..I think I’ll do the fish and chips," JC decided and reached for her hand. "I only looked because they were jiggling so much."

"I didn’t say a word."

"I know but I was looking and I know you saw me."

"You’re a red blooded American man." She smiled at him. "I expect you to look……just wipe your chin before she comes back over here. I think she’d like to sit in your lap."

He was surprised by her thinking and made sure to keep his eyes in check when the waitress came back even though she added more swing to her hips. Kennelly ordered for both of them, her voice politely demanding the waitress’s attention then smiled a nice thank you. JC reached for her hand and made a show of sliding his fingers between hers. The waitress left with the knowledge that they were together and he wasn’t interested.

"So……I do believe you aren’t mad at me for waking you up before dawn today, right?"

"Are you kidding me?!" she laughed then pulled their joined hand into her lap. "First a great round of sex then several hours of surfing. Hell no, I’m not mad. I’ll take predawn wake up calls EVERY day for either one of those."

"HA! Good to know."

"Did YOU have a good time? I know you’ve surfed before, Wipe Out."

"I had a great time." He nodded the sipped his tea. "Even if I didn’t, your excitement is so contagious."

"I have been told that I wear my emotions on my face."

"It’s a great face."

"Flattery…..is wonderful." She laughed again then kissed his bicep. "Seriously, thank you so much for this morning. Can I give you some money to help cover the lesson and wet suit?"

"Don’t piss me off with that ridiculous question."

"I don’t want to fight but I want to be fair."

"It was my plan," he stated. "I wanted to do it so end of discussion."

"Thank you again for today. I can’t stop smiling."

"Do you have any requests for what we do the rest of the day?"

"Um……" Ken thought it over as the waitress returned to top off their tea. "Honestly, I’d really like to just chill with you, wherever you want."

"We could hang at the house then check out a club or two tonight since that was also on your list of possibilities."

"I’m game if we aren’t too tired but I’d be cool just hanging at the house. As much as I like doing new things….tourist things…..I enjoy being with you."

"I enjoy being with you, too," he grinned and pulled her close so he could kiss her temple. "I especially like being able to touch you. Phone conversations are great but nothing beats having you here with me."

"Agreed. I definitely like looking at you. You’re quite handsome."

"Here you go folks," the waitress was back with their food. "I’ll be back to check on you."

They both dug in, neither realizing just how hungry they were until they smelled the food. It was hot and flavorful. They chatted easily and relived their morning. As JC chewed a bite of fish, he watched Kennelly and realized she was staring at a young couple who had an infant. He started to feel uncomfortable, thinking she was longing for a child, then he realized she had scooted her chair back and sat her napkin on the table.

"Don’t give that to her…….Come on……Look at what she’s doing……

Now JC was intrigued. The child was currently chewing on a thick onion ring but not getting much into its mouth. It looked like the baby was only getting the breading off and that struck JC as a little odd, maybe too advanced for the child.

"Put it down, buddy…..that’ll taste nasty….you’re to the onion now….."

"Ken?" JC asked but she only shook her head, her eyes never leaving the baby.

He watched Ken as she watched the baby. She ignored her own food and her leg was bouncing out of control as her fingers flexed. Neither of the parents were even looking over at the little person and the baby just kept shoving whatever piece of onion ring it could get inside its mouth. Suddenly, the baby started choking and Ken was out of her chair. Both parents were freaking out and neither of them were doing anything to help the child.

"I’m a nurse and your child is choking. Can I help her?" Ken asked but didn’t wait for the parents to answer.

She freed the child from the high chair, swept her fingers into the child’s mouth twice and flicked crumbs out. The child was still choking so she calmly turned her upside down against her own thigh and gave five firm pats on her back. On the fifth pat, a long chunk of onion flew out of the child’s mouth and she let out a laugh scream. Ken turned her right side up and checked her mouth again before comforting her against her shoulder, gently patting the little one’s back and bouncing her.

JC realized he was holding his own breath and let it go. He was practically panting as other folks started to converge on the scene but the baby seemed fine. Ken handed her back to her mom, received some thank yous and praises for quick thinking, advised the parents to have her checked out just in case then met JC’s eye. She nodded her head to the bar and he grabbed their bag and joined her.

"I need to go before I say things to those parents. Do you see our waitress?"

JC waved the waitress over to the bar and Kennelly insisted on paying. She handed over enough money for their meal as well as a generous tip. The waitress gushed about her reaction and thanked her again. Ken brushed her off and headed out the door, not even checking to see if JC was behind her. She made it to the SUV quickly and hopped in as soon as he unlocked it. She was deathly quiet and he was worried about her but people were still watching them and waving so he pulled out of the parking space. He made it four blocks before he heard her sobbing.

"Oh, baby," he sighed and rubbed her back as he looked for a place to pull over, finally finding one. "Ken, honey, come here."

He pulled her as close to him as he could but the console was still in the way. He got out of the SUV and ran round to her side, opening the door and pulling her into his arms. He held her tight and rubbed her back, telling her to let it all out and that she was OK. He stood there for a very long time until her sobs started to subsided.

"Can you talk to me?" he whispered and kissed her head several times before she finally nodded. "Are you hurt?"

"No, just emotional."

"I can’t believe how quickly you were at their table."

"I see parents do stupid things with their children all the time and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of that little one as soon as they sat down," Ken explained as she wrapped her arms around his middle. "Something wouldn’t let me look away……then the Dad gave her an onion ring and everything else just stopped for me. I can’t explain it but my eyes were glued to her little mouth."

"It’s your training, love. You were there at the right time. God was watching out for that little one."

"I wanted to take the onion ring away from her immediately but I don’t think that would have gone over well."

"No." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I don’t think that would have gone well. A stranger telling them not to give their own child a food item."

"I can’t stop shaking."

"It’s the adrenaline. Just keep breathing."

"I know," she whispered and kept breathing. "I’m so glad I just recertified with CPR last week because we spend more than half of the time of the time on kids. We practice CPR and Heimlich on these rubbery dolls."

"Again, a divine intervention."

She nodded and wiped her eyes before taking a long, deep breath. She kissed his chest and squeezed him tight one more time before sitting back from his body. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face had streaks from her tears but she had never looked so beautiful to him. JC struggled with what to say as he rubbed up and down her arms.

"Thank you," she whispered shyly and made another swipe at her face. "I didn’t know that sob-fest was coming. I just knew I couldn’t stay there or I’d have given those parents some not so nice parenting advice. Thanks for rescuing me from myself."

"Ken, you are amazing! I wouldn’t have the first idea what to do when I child is choking. Their little bodies seem so fragile and I’d be too afraid of hurting her."

"Let’s go back to the house, OK?"

"Sure," he nodded and kissed her lips softly. "Whatever you want."

Chapter End Notes:
What do you think?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle kitchensex friendswithbenefits