Author's Chapter Notes:
Out and about in LA.

JC woke with Kennelly on her stomach next to him and he grinned, incredibly happy that she was in LA. He watched her sleep for a long time then decided to leave her be, so he slid on boxers and headed downstairs. He started the coffee and stretched, enjoying the cool morning. He opened the patio doors and stepped outside. What a beautiful morning. He heard the coffee beep so he poured a large mug, grabbed the paper from the front step, then settled at the patio table.


"JC?" He heard a soft call come from inside the house about 30 minutes later.

"On the patio, Ken."

She stepped out in her night gown from the night before and her thick glasses. He smiled and moved his chair back, pulling her onto his lap. He cuddled her sleepy body close as he sipped the last of the coffee from his mug and placed it back on the table. Once his hands were empty, he wrapped both arms around her and rubbed her thigh. He liked how she snuggled closer and sighed into his neck. They stayed like that for a long time then she yawned and stretched her legs.

"Is there more coffee?" Her voice was soft against his neck, and she placed a gentle kiss there. When he nodded, she stood. "Do you want more?"

"Please."

She kissed his mouth then disappeared into the house, returning a few minutes later with two steaming mugs. She hesitated then took the seat next to him.

"Do you want to sit on my lap, gorgeous?" he asked and grabbed her hand. "I like when you sit on my lap."

She grinned and shook her head before answering, "There's not much room in the chair. We can cuddle later if you want. I mean, it's up to you."

"You are such a tease."

"You like it and you know it."

"Yes, I do," he answered with a content smile then sipped his mug. "So.....I thought we could do the Walk of Fame before our thing tonight. We could leave here around 1, grab some lunch, do some walking then our thing."

"What's the ‘thing'?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can I get a hint?" she asked and sighed when he shook his head no. "Punk."

"Michael got a kick out of you calling me that."

"I like them. They seem like good peeps."

"They are," he sighed and finished the paper. "Do you want to read this?"

"No, I'm on vacation so I'm not going to worry my brain."

He nodded and folded the paper then stretched his back and shoulders. Several bones popped and his muscles felt so loose. He hadn't been this relaxed in weeks and he knew Kennelly's visit was a big part of that.

"Are you hungry?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll cook us some breakfast."

She cocked her head in surprise then followed him inside. She climbed up on the bar stool and watched as he moved around the kitchen. She tried to hide her surprise but she didn't succeed.

"What? I can cook a few things."

"Good to know," she smiled as he placed bacon in the skillet then poured her some orange juice. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Kiss me."

He chatted as he finished the bacon, placing it in the oven to keep warm. He dumped some precut hash browns into the skillet then added green peppers and onions. He turned to her and smiled, swinging his hips as he came to the counter.

"Do you want an omelet or eggs?" he asked. "I can do a veggie omelet with green peppers, onions and mushrooms. Or I can do scrambled eggs. I'm not great at over easy eggs but I'm happy to try for you."

"What are you having?"

"Omelet."

"Then I will, too," she smiled and leaned forward for a kiss. "You are full of surprises, mister."

"I can cook breakfast and I can grill. Other than that, I'm not a great cook. Most things end up overcooked."

"It's good to see your skills."

He nodded, kissed her again then went back to the hash browns. A few minutes later, he cracked some eggs into a bowl and whisked them. Once they were beaten, he added a little milk then stirred it again before pouring it into the pan and adding the veggies.

"Cheese?"

"American would be good," she answered and he was surprised to find her right behind him. "Do you know that you swivel your hips as you work around the kitchen? It's hot, punk. Makes me want to bite you."

"Please don't. This pan is super hot."

She patted his ass then refilled their mugs and settled back on the bar stool. He worked the eggs around then folded them and added cheese to the top. He flipped the omelet once then pulled out the bacon and hash browns from the oven. As the omelet finished, he split the hash browns between to plates then added bacon. He cut the large omelet in half then slid each half onto a plate. He placed the pan onto a cool burner, made sure the oven was off then carried the plates to the counter. Ken had already gotten them silverware and he kissed her.

"Dig in."

She grinned and cut a bite of omelet, popping it into her mouth and chewing. He watched nervously as she chewed and he hoped he hadn't missed any egg shells.

"This is so good." She smiled and popped a piece of bacon in her mouth. "You did awesome!"

"Thanks." He sighed and started eating his own breakfast. "This is good."

They chatted as they ate then she took care of the dishes. He enjoyed watching her move around his kitchen, especially in her thin night gown.

"So.......I was thinking," he started as he came up behind her, running his hands up her thighs. "We have a couple of hours before we need to head out."

"We do? I wonder what we could do to occupy ourselves."

He laughed then groaned when he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. His awakening cock hardened instantly and he pulled her ass back into him so she could feel it. He worked his mouth across the back of her shoulders as his hands wandered around then up to her breasts.

"Mmm....." she hummed and opened her legs further, allowing him to nestle even closer. "Can you.....Can we just....."

"One sec, love."

He stepped away for a second and pulled a condom from the drawer next to the fridge. Easily he dropped his boxers, rolled the condom on then lifted her gown. She pushed her hips back to him and he ran the tip of his cock through her folds, sighing at the liquid heat.

"Do it, boo," she moaned and he saw her right hand drop down between her legs. "Push in."

He slid his cock through her outer covering once more then entered her, filling her easily. He felt her groan and roll her hips. He gave her some time as he took a couple deep breaths then began to move inside of her. She pushed back into his thrusts and he could feel her fingers working her clit. He bent her over a little further then really started to move, their bodies smacking together echoing around the kitchen.

"Fuck....that's so good......sooooooo good. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

He kept going, feeling his orgasm building at the small of his back. He watched his cock disappear into her and realized his thumbs were in the subtle dimples of her back. He grinned, leaned forward and bit her shoulder, feeling her orgasm let go. He heard her call out but kept going, his pelvis slapping into her ass until he couldn't hold back his own orgasm. He moved his hips until he couldn't remain upright, easing down to the floor and cuddling her in his lap.

"That was so good, Ken."

"I think you're going to kill me," she sighed contently and sprawled on the floor. "Good to know you were ready for kitchen sex."

"HA! With you, I have to be ready anywhere. You keep me on my toes."

"Hey! It's not just me, punk. You initiate sex just as much as I do."

"I'm not denying that," he panted and rubbed her thigh. "You make me all hot and bothered."

"Good to know."

They laughed and stayed crumpled on the floor for a few more minutes then they headed up for a playful shower. Both dressed in comfortable clothes and settled in the living room, light music playing as they chatted. He liked listening to her crazy work stories and they told each other bad jokes. They shared some opinions on politics and current events but neither got too outrageous.

"Do you want some tea before we go?" he asked as he stood from the couch. "We should probably leave within the hour."

"Sure."

He returned with two glasses and she thanked him. He stretched out on the couch and plopped his feet into her lap. She smiled and rubbed his calf.

"So....."

"So?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrow at her. "What's on your mind?"

She hesitated and he saw her change her mind before answering, "Did you check out any of Garth's music after you left Texas?"

"Yes, I did but you already know that. What were you REALLY going to ask?"

"Nothing."

"It must have been something," he pried and moved to a sitting position, bending his knee so he was facing her. "Tell me. You know I'll keep asking until you tell me."

"I.....I guess I'm curious about your friends with benefits."

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you've got?" she whispered and twirled the ice in her glass. "I'm just curious about my competition and what you've said to them about this weekend."

"Ken..."

"Like....did you warn them to stay away this weekend? Like a mass text ‘new pussy in town so I'm occupied until Sunday evening'?"

"Ken," he sighed and took her tea, placing both glasses on the coffee table. "Why are you asking me this? Why does it matter?"

"I just want to know if I should be on the lookout for them and where I stand in the pecking order."

"There isn't a pecking order."

"Should I be on the lookout for them?" she whispered and ducked her head. "I know I'm being.......I don't know the right word.......crazy, I guess."

"I don't know if we'll run into them. I see them sometimes when I'm out but not all the time."

"If you're with someone, do they still come up to you?"

"They are my friends, so yes," he answered and took her hands in his. "I don't always fuck them when I see them out and about."

"Do you set it up ahead of time or just go with the flow?"

"Ken, I don't want to talk about this."

"I'm just curious," she shrugged and took her hands back. "I......I guess I shouldn't have asked."

"Hey. Look at me........"

It took him a minute to get her full attention. He hadn't seen her like this before. She seemed more timid and nervous and almost angry. He wanted to get to the bottom of it so it didn't put a damper on the entire visit.

"I want to be with you.....no one else. Just you. Do you hear me?"

"But...."

"No buts. Got it?"

"OK," she sighed. "If it changes, you'll let me know. Right?"

"It won't change. I'm a man of my word."

"I want you to have fun this long weekend but we are friends, too, so I want you to have what you want."

"Listen. I'm going to say this one more time then I'm going to pinch you or something when you question me again," he stated firmly and held her chin so their eyes were locked. "I want this time with you. End of sentence. No changes to the plan. Got it!"

She nodded then ducked her head again, quickly wiping her eyes. He had no idea why she was suddenly insecure and he wanted to make it better. He pulled her into his arms and held her close. She finally relaxed into him and he kissed her head.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah. Sorry," she whispered. "I don't know why I had to ask."

"You're in uncharted territory and you're nervous. I get it. I'll feel the same way when I come to Chicago."

"I doubt it. You're much more confident than I am."

"No, not really," he answered and kissed her forehead. "We should probably head out. You'll need comfortable walking shoes."

"I brought sneakers. Are we coming back here before the surprise thing?"

"No. The surprise thing is on the other side of the city so it'll save a LOT of time if we just go there after exploring."

"Makes sense."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle kitchensex friendswithbenefits