Story Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

I’m on the ground at LAX. C u soon! Mwah! – K

That text had come in almost thirty minutes ago and JC was circling the airport, waiting to see his visitor step out of baggage claim. He was about to lose his mind when he saw her step out into the sunshine and slide her sun glasses over her eyes. He honked and slid to a stop next to her, his face splitting into a wide grin.

"GOD! You are a sight for sore eyes," he yelled as he exited the SUV and wrapped her up in a tight hug. "I’m so glad you are here."

She held him tight and sighed into his neck, her entire body relaxing into him. He breathed in the scent of cupcakes and swayed her from side to side. A rude car horn blare pulled him out of the hug and he pecked her lips once then opened the door for her. She slid into the passenger seat and he took her luggage to the trunk before driving them into the sunset.

"I need you to talk to me…..I need to hear your voice without it coming through the phone," she whispered and took his right hand between both of hers. "Tell me what you did today."

"I was at the studio until like 3am then I slept late and cleaned the bathrooms."

"YOU cleaned the bathrooms?"

"Yes," he admitted then bumped her shoulder with his. "I do know how to do some housework."

"OK. I believe you."

"I thought we’d stay in tonight and cook on the grill. I know you worked today so you got up super early."

"I got up about the time you were getting in…..when you figure in the time difference," she admitted and set his hand on her thigh, sliding her left hand up into his hair. "Your hair is getting long. More to pull on."

"Ha! I knew you’d say that."

"I like it at this length…..it’s starting to curl at the ends."

"I like it but I won’t let it get much longer."

"Hmmm….." she hummed and twirled some around her fingers. "What are we grilling?"

"I got some steaks and some asparagus and potatoes. Is that OK?"

"Sounds delicious. Got any beer?"

"Yes,ma’am."

They settled into a comfortable conversation as he navigated the LA traffic. Soon he turned and started a slow climb up the hills. He was a little nervous to show her his home and he hoped he’d cleaned up enough so it didn’t look like a spoiled bachelor pad. He turned into his subdivision and entered his code into the gate box. The gates opened and he drove through, trying to watch her reaction from the passenger seat.

"Damn! These houses are huge."

"I have one of the smaller ones in this division," he announced bashfully. "I have five bedrooms. Most of these others have at least eight."

"Five seems much more reasonable than eight," she teased and rubbed his thigh. "Are you nervous? Your left leg is bouncing out of control. What’s going on?"

"I’m nervous but excited for you to see my home."

"I don’t care where you live, punk. I like YOU."

He nodded and kept his eyes on the road, not wanting to meet her eyes suddenly. The knot in his stomach felt like lead and he didn’t know how to ease it. He turned into his driveway and pushed the garage door opener.

"Wow! You live here?"

"Yeah."

"This is huge," she breathed and looked over the meticulous yard. "It looks very welcoming, too."

He smiled and pulled into the open stall, careful not to get too close to his AMG GT. He put the SUV in park then popped the back. He got out and walked to the back of the vehicle, surprised to see her walk past him and out into his front yard. He kept his eyes on her as she touched a few colorful flowers then went to the tree at the front where hostas surrounded the oldest tree on his property.

"These are beautiful!"

He nodded and took her bags to the front door then came to join her, surprised to find her on her knees with her hands covered in dark soil.

"My grandparents, on my mother’s side, transplanted hostas many time but they never had these. What kind are they?" she asked but didn’t look up at him. "I wish she still lived at home. I would love to bring one of these back to her but I don’t think the nursing home would let me dig up what they already have in place."

"I don’t know the name."

"Did you add soil? Or is this rich soil all over your yard?"

"We brought in enriched soil for most of the plants," he informed and couldn’t stop smiling at her kneeling in his front yard in a purple uniform pants and a CareBear scrub top. "There’s more foliage in the back yard."

"Oh yeah?"

"Come inside and we’ll get something cold to drink then I’ll walk you around the back yard."

She grinned, stood and brushed her hands off. She took his outstretched hand then kissed his bicep as she followed him up the cement walk. She ran her fingers along the cut glass of his front door as he unlocked it..

"Ready?"

"Yes. Are you?" she asked with a cock of her head. "I like you so I’m sure I’ll like your home. No pressure, punk."

JC kissed her nose then pushed the door open, allowing her to go first then he followed with her bags. The doorway opened to a foyer and the spacious living room was off to the left. He watched her slid off her sneakers then step onto the luscious carpet, wiggling her toes then walking over to the entertainment hub.

"I figured you’d have a good sized entertainment system," she grinned back at him then held her hand out to him. "Come here, please."

He left her luggage at the bottom of the steps and walked over to her. He stopped right in front of her, the toes of his shoes touching her sock covered ones. He linked his fingers with hers then looked down into her smiling face.

"Hi."

"Hi," he grinned and leaned his forehead against hers. "I can’t believe you’re here."

"Well, I am. I smell like hospital but I’m here."

"Actually, you smell like cupcakes."

She laughed then leaned into him, reaching her lips up for a kiss. He felt her sigh once his lips met hers. He wrapped their arms around her back and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He swept his tongue into her mouth and tasted her, taking in a deep breath since he picked her up at the airport. His body relaxed and she let go of his hands so she could cup his neck, pulling him down further.

"Ken," he groaned when she sucked on his lower lip. "You make my knees weak when you kiss me like that."

"Let’s sit on the couch then."

"How about I give you the rest of the tour and you change out of these work clothes? I can get dinner started if you want to shower."

She opened her mouth to answer just as his doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" she laughed and winked at him. "Did you get your nights mixed up with your other lovers?"

"No, I cleared my calendar as soon as you told me you were on the plane, smartass."

JC heard her laugh as he went to the door. He looked through the glass and laughed loudly before opening it. In front of him stood Lance Bass and his hubby Michael. The three shared hugs then JC led them into the living room, loving the surprise on Kennelly’s face.

"Ken, this is Michael and I’m sure you recognize Lance," JC introduced the startled woman. "Guys, this is Kennelly McCabe."

"I’ve heard Kennelly as a last name but never a first name," Michael smiled as he shook her hand. "Lovely to meet you. JC told Lance he had a new friend coming for a long weekend and I couldn’t stop Lance from marching over here."

"Well, I had to meet you," Lance announced and hugged her close. "My boy can’t stop smiling when he talks about you. He was on my radio show last week and wouldn’t give up his phone while on air because you were texting your flight information. I hope we aren’t intruding."

"We just got here," JC answered and settled into the corner of one of his plush couches. "Ken examined the plants out by the old tree then we came inside. She was looking at my entertainment center when you two rang the bell."

"Are you staying for dinner?" Kennelly asked and sat near JC, but didn’t crowd him since she knew he wasn’t big on PDA. "I don’t know how many steaks JC has."

"There’s plenty."

"Sure, we can stay," Lance answered and plopped down, leaning into Michael. "Tell us about yourself, Kennelly."

She smiled and cleared her throat. JC realized she was nervous and he slid his arm around her shoulder, hoping to comfort her. She patted his thigh then straightened her shoulders.

"Kennelly was my great grandmother’s maiden name and my Mom really liked it. I’m an emergency department nurse and I enjoy my work, even when m y patients can be mean and crazy. I like helping people," she smiled. "I met this punk on a plane to Houston where I was visiting one of my best friends."

"Do you have any kids?" Lance asked then Michael swatted him. "What? It’s a fair question."

"No, I don’t. "

"We are starting the adoption process so it’s fresh on my husband’s mind."

"Awesome! Do you have any preferences?"

"No," Michael grinned and kissed the top of Lance’s head. "We just want one we can love and raise."

"I’m sure you’ll be great fathers," Ken smiled and tucked a foot under her other leg. "Kids are great…..I definitely enjoy being an aunt but it is also nice to send them home when they are out of control. I think it would be different if the child was mine but I don’t think I’m ready for my own. I like my freedom."

JC smiled and filed the information in the back of his mind. He also wasn’t ready for kids but he wasn’t sure if he wanted any ever. It was nice to hear that Kennelly wasn’t in any hurry for a family. He also reminded himself that she was on the pill and STILL reminded him to use condoms.

"C, would you mind if I took a quick shower and changed into something cooler?" Ken’s words broke into his thoughts. "I won’t be very long."

He nodded, stood from the couch and took her hand. He told his friends to make themselves at home then took her bags upstairs. He turned into his bedroom and placed her larger bag on the foot of his huge, King size bed.

"C, this is fantastic. It’s cool but inviting. Look at the size of your bed. You could have a huge orgy in here," she teased and hopped into the middle of the bed. "Does it squeak?"

"You might find out if you behave."

He laughed, grabbed her foot and pulled her to him. He leaned over her and kissed her heatedly. Both were out of breath when he finally pulled back.

"Don’t be too long," he whispered then kissed her again and headed out of the room.

He found his friends in his kitchen, a glass of red wine in each of their hands. He poured himself a glass then waited for their comments, surprised when Michael spoke first.

"She’s pretty and smarter than I expected."

"What were you expecting?" Lance asked with a laugh. "He said she was funny and smart."

"I don’t know. She is just a little different than I expected. Don’t get me wrong, I like her but sometimes C picks women who look good but don’t treat him well," Michael explained. "I think she’ll keep you on your toes."

"Well, I like her," Lance stated. "I want to get to know her better but I definitely like her. The important thing is do YOU like her, C?"

"She’s here, isn’t she?"

"True."

"When was the last time you had a woman here for longer than just a party or a romp?" Lance asked then sipped his wine.

"It’s been a while, man."

"Did you talk to the ‘regulars’ and tell them to stay away?" Michael questioned. "I just want to help you avoid any awkwardness."

"To be honest, I’ve only had sex once since I met Ken. It wasn’t like it used to be. I don’t know if we just weren’t vibing or what but it wasn’t great."

"Do you think that’s because you are vibing so tightly with Ken still?" Lance offered quietly. "Like do you see Ken as more than just a casual partner?"

JC took a long sip of his wine as he pondered the question. He had thought about Kennelly every day since they’d met and he couldn’t shake her. Most days he was the one initiating contact, even if it was just a short ‘hi’ text and he liked it. She was always super receptive but called him on it when he didn’t call when he said he would. He found himself being more accountable with his time when it came to her.

"I…..I…." JC started to answer then cleared his throat as Kennelly popped around the corner. "That was quick."

"Do you want me to go back upstairs?" she teased and came around to his side of the counter. "I love your shower. Two shower heads are so nice."

"Do you want some wine, Ken?" Michael offered as he topped of his glass and she nodded. "Is your hair naturally curly?"

"Yes and I like it right now," she smiled. "Sometimes it gets a little unruly."

"Like when you go to sleep with it wet," JC teased and placed his hand on her hip. "It was pretty big on a few mornings in Texas."

"I knew you were laughing at my hair on occasion. You’re a punk."

"I haven’t even started on your glasses."

JC laughed loudly as she poked his side. He tickled her as he pulled her closer to him. She attempted to push him away but he pinned her to the counter, lowering his mouth to hers. It didn’t take but a few seconds before she was kissing him back and Lance let out a wolf whistle.

"You should be nicer to me," Ken pouted but didn’t step out of his arms. "I haven’t seen you in person in nearly five weeks…..AND your birthday is coming up. If you continue to be mean, I won’t make you a birthday cake while I’m here."

"Ooh….I haven’t had any of your baked goods yet but Marilyn raved about them. Ken also works in her family’s bakery. That’s why she smells like cupcakes."

"I just showered so I doubt I smell like cupcakes now, punk."

"You smell good though, love."

She smiled at him then turned in his arms to address his friends. She made polite conversation and he could tell she was gaining two fans pretty quickly. He stepped back a little and took in her clothes. She wore those sweet jean shorts with the sparkles and a t-shirt. Her feet were bare and JC rubbed his hands along her hips, distracting her from his friends.

"OK, punk," she laughed and stepped out of his grip. "Why don’t we get dinner started, Mr Hands?"

JC laughed and stepped to the fridge. He placed the steaks on the counter and she whistled at the size. Clearly there was enough for at least four people to eat on so he went to start the grill, Lance following with their glasses.

"Dude, I think you’ve got it bad for her. I haven’t seen you kiss anyone in front of us in years and you were checking out her ass like she was naked already."

"I was not," JC laughed and turned the knob on the gas tank. "You’re making this shit up."

"No, C, I’m not. You look at her like she’s naked but saying something super important. It’s like the room centers on her in your eyes."

JC didn’t answer as he came around the grill and pushed the ignite button. He didn’t realize his emotions were so transparent. He leaned a hip against the porch railing and sipped his wine before meeting Lance’s eyes.

"She could be it, man."

"I can see that."

"Trouble is," JC sighed and Lance settled next to him. "I can’t read her. I don’t know what’s going on in her head…..or heart."

"I think she’s definitely into you, C. She can’t stop looking at you."

"In Texas, she backed off twice when other women made their interest known and I called her on it."

"What did she say?" Lance asked.

"She said she knew I liked variety and that we were only ‘having fun’. She said she didn’t want to get in my way."

"That’s cool but I think that could just be a line."

""I know but once I called her on it, she said she wanted to see me again after Texas and she’s been very receptive but she doesn’t demand my time. She seems to just accept what I can give her time-wise and I like how happy she sounds."

"My advice is to just enjoy this time and see where it goes," Lance offered then tapped his glass with JC’s. "Don’t rush anything but talk to her. I think she’s into you but unsure how invested you are."

"Are you ready for the meat?" Michael asked as he stepped out with the wine bottle. "Ken is seasoning the steaks."

"I think the grill needs a few more minutes," JC answered then look at Michael. "What did you two talk about in there?"

"You. She’s so excited to be here but nervous, too. She is currently looking in your cupboards for something to whip up for dessert."

JC excused himself and found Ken frowning into the fridge. He wrapped his arms around her waist then brought them up to her breasts.

"Hey," she groaned and closed the fridge. "I was trying to come up with something for dessert but I’m drawing a blank."

"I don’t keep much baking ingredients here but I did buy a brownie mix the other day. Will that work?"

"Sure."

"I’ve missed your body," he whispered and pulled her back against him. "I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable."

"It doesn’t because I’ve missed yours too."

"I say we eat then get rid of those two so I can get you naked."

"You are bad," she laughed but wiggled her ass back into him. "Maybe we’ll wait until after dessert before pushing them out the door. I don’t want to make a bad impression."

He laughed with her then swatted her ass once he’d let go of her breasts. He then retrieved the brownie mix and left her to the chocolate as he headed back outside with the meat. The three men made small talk on the porch then Kennelly joined them with the asparagus and potatoes.

"I hope you don’t mind that I looked through your cabinets and fridge to find what we need. It’s more stocked than I expected it to be," she teased and placed the vegetables on the side table by the grill.

"I can cook some. I don’t starve."

"I know you don’t starve, punk. I just didn’t think you cooked at home."

"Well, I’m full of surprises," JC grinned and pulled her close for another smooch. "I have plans for us tomorrow night and I thought we’d try to catch some waves on Friday since you said it was on your to do list."

"Really?! That would be super fun."

Her face was light up and she vibrated with excitement. JC just laughed and cupped the back of her neck with one of his hands, invading her mouth with his tongue until she moaned and melted against him. He nearly forgot about their guests until she pinched his hip and pulled back.

"What are the plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

"That’s a surprise. Is there anything specific you want to see while you’re out here?"

"Have you been to the West coast before?" Michael asked, a knowing smile on his face as he looked at Lance.

"Nope. This is my first time."

"Do you want to do tourist-y things?" Lance asked as he moved to sit on the wicker couch. "There’s always Disney Land."

"I’ve been to Disney World but not Disney Land. Maybe we could do that. I’ll add it to the list of possibilities."

"What else is on the list of possibilities?" JC asked and rubbed his hand across her shoulders, discovering a few knots in the muscles. "Shoulder rub for certain."

"I won’t ever turn one of those down. I like the way you work the knots out."

"Done. What else?"

She shrugged and sat on the swing then answered, "Disney……surfing….maybe look at the stars on the Hollywood Walk……I’d like to see what night life is like out here…..and other things."

"I think I know what the ‘other things’ are by the way you look at him," Lance laughed and Kennelly blushed a little. "No shame, friend. I understand. We rarely go more than like two days and you’ve been away from each other for much longer."

"I like his company, too."

"Good to know, Ken," JC teased then sat next to her. "I like your company. I think we could do several things on your list if you want."

"I think we need more wine," Michael declared and stood. "Are you OK with us opening another bottle of this Malbec?"

"Yeah, there should be more on the shelf in the kitchen. If not, holler and I’ll go to the basement."

"Are you working while I’m here?" Ken asked and rubbed his thigh. "I didn’t know if you had sessions scheduled."

"I don’t have anything officially scheduled but I might pop down to the studio in my basement if something comes up."

"Are you working on anything for yourself?" Lance asked. "I know you always have ideas rolling around in your head but I haven’t heard anything in a long time."

"And you’re close to him. Imagine how we fans feel," Kennelly teased. "I’m teasing, punk, but I do miss your voice and I know I’m not alone. I just want you happy with whatever you choose to do."

"I am happy……for now."

Michael returned with the fresh bottle of wine and JC checked the grill. They settled into a light conversation about the expected weather then Ken’s phone alarm went off so she headed into check the brownies. It wasn’t too much longer before the four of them sat down to eat. The conversation flowed easily and JC got a couple of thumbs up from Lance, which made him smile.

"Is there a restroom down here?" Ken asked as she patted JC’s arm.

"Yeah, through that doorway. Second door on the left."

She excused herself and headed where he’d pointed. As soon as the door shut, Lance punched his arm.

"You can’t take your eyes off of her."

"She’s great, JC," Michael smiled and cut another piece of his steak. "She seems to fit right in with us. She’s not afraid to speak her mind but she also listens to other people."

"I’m glad you approve," JC grinned. "She keeps me in check, too because she teases me on stuff. Never cruelly and backs off if she thinks she’s touched a nerve."

"Are you going to see her in Chicago?"

"Lance, let him enjoy this visit before you plan the next one," Michael swatted his husband. "There’s no rush."

"I was just thinking that if she can’t be here for his birthday, he could go to Chicago and spend it with her AND his parents."

"Oh, no…..no, no, no," JC nearly choked. "I’m not ready for family input."

Kennelly popped back into the room as he finished his sentence and he knew she heard him just by the look on her face. She straightened her shoulders as she sat down and took a drink of her wine as the guys looked on nervously.

"I’m not ready to meet parents either. I’m surprised to meet your friends at this point."

"I met one of your friends the evening we met," JC pointed out. "Marilyn is a hoot."

"True but she’s the reason I was in Houston. Lance and Michael aren’t the reason you’re in LA so it’s different."

"Are you mad that we were talking about you?" Michael asked. "I think you’re great by the way."

"I like you, too. I think it’s human to get your friends’ opinions so you can see a new person for as many angles as possible. I discussed JC with Marilyn and still do on occasion. She said hello and sends you hugs by the way."

"Send hugs back to her for me," JC smiled and took her hand. "What exactly did you discuss with Marilyn about me?"

"The size of your cock," she stated casually with a twinkle in her eye then started patting his back when he choked on his wine. "I’m kidding, I’m kidding. God, don’t die on me."

"That was amazing!" Lance laughed. "C, man, you should have seen your face."

"That was mean, Ken. What did you really discuss?"

"We talked about me coming out here and whether I should or not. We also talked about what I should expect."

"Expect?" JC prompted.

"How I’d handle meeting your….friends," she admitted quietly and fidgeted in her chair. "I want my head on straight so I react appropriately."

"How do you react ‘appropriately’?" JC asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Actually, I probably already know what you think is appropriate because I saw it in Texas. How would you react inappropriately?"

"How about some dessert?" Ken offered as she stood. "I’ll get it while I allow the color to leave my cheeks."

"Give her a minute, C," Michael offered as they watched her head to the kitchen.

They could see her from where they sat and saw her take a couple deep breaths. She shook her head, rolled her shoulders and then set about getting the dessert ready. She placed half the pan of brownies in a casserole dish then applied a thick layer of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. With that done, she then placed the other half of the brownies on top. She grabbed smaller plates from the cabinet JC pointed out then came to the table with the dessert.

"This looks fantastic, Ken," JC praised and rubbed her thigh. "I can’t believe you found all the things you needed in my kitchen."

"I improvised but you had most of it."

They all ate some of the brownie ice cream sandwich then relaxed on the porch again. Ken sat in the corner of the porch swing and JC settled down right beside her, leaning into her when she ran her fingers through his hair. Michael and Lance were snuggled on the wicker couch, looking full and content. They enjoyed a third bottle of wine, with Michael switching to water, and it was well after midnight before the husbands headed home.

"I like them," Ken whispered as she headed back to the kitchen to help clean up. "I like how loving they are with each other."

JC didn’t say anything as he watched her cover the rest of the dessert then place it in the freezer. She scraped the plates and serving dishes then ran hot water, rinsing them thoroughly. He stepped up to help her load the dishwasher then washed and dried the pans that wouldn’t fit.

"All done," she smiled and placed her hands on his hips. "I’m tired. Are you ready for bed?"

"I am. I’m so ready to be alone with you."

She smiled and cocked her head, leaning up on her tip toes. She brushed her lips against his feather light then took his hand and headed to the stairs. He flipped off lights as they went then followed her to his spacious master bedroom.

"Tomorrow will you give me the tour of your house?" she whispered in the dark then watched him step to the side table and flip on a lamp. "I feel like I’ve barely seen any of it."

"Sure, Ken. I don’t have any plans for us until like six in the evening so we can sleep as long as you’d like."

She nodded and pulled her t-shirt over her head then went for her shorts. He watched with excited eyes as her skin was revealed. Once she was in her bra and panties, she moved to her suitcase and pulled out a thin nightgown with a lacy top. He licked his lips as she unhooked her bra then slid the flimsy gown over her head. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun then moved to the opposite side of the bed and climbed under the cool sheet.

"Mmm…..delish," she moaned and stretched her limbs, finally look at him. "Are you joining me tonight?"

He nodded and pulled his clothes off, including his boxers. He felt her eyes on him, taking in all of him, as he moved to his side of the bed. He could feel his cock bob up and down as he moved and he knew she was watching him.

"So……"

"So….." she smiled and stretched her arms above her head. "It looks like my friend is happy to see me."

"He is but he can wait if you’re too tired."

"I’m never too tired for him."

JC smiled and moved closer, sliding his hand over her gown covered stomach. The thin material was warm from her body heat already and it was so soft. He groaned as he leaned over and captured her mouth. He took his time worshiping her lips as his hand explored her body then relearned her mouth. Her tongue tangled with his and she pulled him closer, sighing when his weight settled more on top of her.

"I’ve missed you," she whispered and kissed down his jaw before pushing him back. "I need to touch you."

He nodded and allowed her to straddle his waist, her hands running down his chest. He watched her enjoy exploring his chest and arms then sat up, bringing them nose to nose.

"Lift your arms, Ken."

She did as he asked and he tossed her gown off the bed, his hands coming up to cup the weight of her breasts. Her head dropped back in enjoyment and she rubbed her pelvis down on his lap.

"C, baby……"

"God, Ken…..you feel so fucking good," JC whispered into her neck as he pulled her forward, his lips meeting her collarbone. "Five weeks is too long, love."

"Way too long."

"Are you attached to these panties?"

"Not particularly," she breathed then took his mouth again, laughing when he snapped the sides and tossed the material near the gown. "I feel like you’re in a hurry, punk."

"I am. I can’t wait to be balls deep inside your heat. It’s my favorite place in the world."

She sat back and met his eye, a shy smile on her lips. A genuine smile captured his lips and he just looked at her. She was simply beautiful in the low light and he reached under his pillow where he’d stored a condom earlier.

"Resourceful."

"The bed is large and I figured we’d end up in the center so I didn’t want to waste time rolling to the edge," he explained as he rolled the protection down his shaft. "All ready for you. Are you ready?"

"Touch me and find out."

"If I remember correctly, you said all I have to do is breathe and you’d be ready for me. Oh fuck yeah! So wet!"

"C…..I’m going to cum if you don’t stop," she groaned and worked her hips against his exploring fingers. "I’m serious. I can’t hold back…..C…Oh…..Oh…..FUCK!"

He felt her walls clamp down on his exploring fingers, delicious moisture coating his entire hand. He worked his fingers until her breathing finally came closer to normal and her eyes met his again.

"I want you, C……I need you."

He captured her mouth again and held himself steady so she could lower down on him. Both groaned in pleasure as she sunk completely down on him, the last of her orgasm dancing along his shaft. She sucked in a deep breath through her teeth and he realized she was stretching to accommodate him.

"Are you OK, Ken? Do you want me to pull back out?"

"Good God no. Don’t you dare. It feels so good," she growled and snarled her fingers in his hair, locking his head in place. "I just need a minute. Your cock is so thick and long. Most women would need a minute, punk."

He laughed and kissed her again. She relaxed and just looked at him, her body slowly accommodating his size. He didn’t rush her, just enjoyed the snug fit and her skin on his. She moved her legs so they were around his waist and not tucked under her. As she moved, his cock jerked and he released how close he was to peaking.

"Ken," he cried out and held her in place. "I’m so close…..I don’t know if I can hold off with you moving."

She threw her head back and laughed before starting to grind her pelvis down on him. He groaned and grabbed her hips, lifting her a little before allowing her back down.

"Just hang on, C. I got you this time. Just enjoy the ride," Ken panted and rolled her hips, bringing the crown of his cock to her g-spot. "FUCK!"

She worked her hips, rolling and riding, until neither of them could hold back. JC grabbed her hips and brought her down hard onto his lap, his cock hitting the end of her. He exploded but kept moving inside of her. He could tell she was super close so he slid his thumb into the top of her slit and found her clit. He rubbed it vigorously and she came hard, crying out loudly. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Fuck, C."

"HA! That was all you," he panted and kissed her temple. "And you said you were tired."

"I’m more tired now that I’m satisfied."

They stayed like that for a little longer then she climbed off of him, wincing slightly. He took care of the condom then reclined next to her, rubbing her arm.

"Are you OK?"

"I’m incredible right now," she sighed with a sleepy, satisfied smile. "Thanks for inviting me to LA."

"Thanks for coming out."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle kitchensex friendswithbenefits