The tour had been going for a while and their arrangement was working out just fine.  Both were game when the other initiated and it wasn’t affecting them when it was time to work.   They were approaching the Christmas holidays and they would have a break before filming another video and Justin had been invited to perform at the Super Bowl.  The two landed in Orlando on a Friday and Justin would be staying until Sunday.  They were having a friends Christmas on Saturday night and Johanna had been invited to spend Christmas with JC and Mollie and JC’s family. 

 

“Don’t you have your own house?” Johanna said as they dragged their bags through the door.

“Yeah.” 

“Then why’re you staying in mine?”

“It’s not yours, its JC’s and you’re here, why would I want to stay home alone when I could stay here and have you 24/7?” 

“Oh that’s romantic,” Johanna said, sarcastically.  “You sure know how to woo a girl.”

“I thought we didn’t do romance,” Justin replied, slipping an arm around her waist and pulling her close.  “I could work some of that in if you want.  I can woo you.” 

“I bet you could,” she said, her throat going dry.  “If we were doing that.”

“But we’re not,” Justin said, turning away from her. 

“We don’t have to do anything if you’re going to be a tease,” she whined.

“Girl I told you, if you want it, all you have to do is ask.”

 

He turned and hit her with a kiss so hard it literally knocked her off her feet.  She stumbled back and she felt his hand slip around her, trying to steady her but they laughed as they collapsed against the couch.  Johanna couldn’t help but think, as their hands roamed each other’s bodies, that she hadn’t made out on a couch since high school.  Justin’s hand wandered into the band of her sweatpants as she slid hers up his t-shirt.

 

“Hey guys!”

 

The duo panicked as they heard the door knob turn and Mollie’s voice yell out into the house.  They quickly separated, adjusting their clothes and moving further apart on the couch.  When Mollie’s face popped around the corner, they could only hope they looked decent.

 

“Oh my God Moll, you’re huge!” Johanna said, running over to hug her friend. 

 

She knew Mollie was pregnant but it was just about three months since Mollie had found out.  She should just barely have a bump by now, instead her friend looked like she had been pregnant for at least six months. 

 

“That’s gonna be one big baby,” Justin said, leaning over them to kiss Mollie’s forehead.

 “Gee thanks, you guys sure know how to make a girl feel great.  Anyway, I just wanted to see you guys and ask if you want to come over in a little while for dinner?”

“Actually, we’re pretty tired from the flight,” Justin said, before Johanna could answer. 

“Yeah, we were actually just talking about take out and sleep,” Johanna supplied, still hot from their make out session.

“I figured as much, just thought I’d ask,” Mollie said.  “It’s so good to see you two,” she said, grabbing them both into a hug. 

“What time do you want me to come over to help with food and everything?” Johanna asked.

“Oh whenever you wake up and want to head over, just come over.”

 

They said goodbye and watched Mollie waddle back to her house.  Justin shut the door and clicked the lock in place.  He slipped his shirt off, his muscles flexed.  Johanna zipped up her hoodie in jest and took off towards the opposite side of the room, attempting to initiate a chase but she tripped on the hem of her pants and he caught her from behind.  He pulled her to the floor on the plush black rug and yanked her pants off as she kicked to help him.  She laughed as he nipped the inside of her thigh and she rolled over to straddle him.  They skipped the foreplay and she took the lead.

 

Justin pulled the zipper down on her hoodie and shoved it off her shoulders.  She removed her tank top and Justin yanked the cups of her lacey bralette to the side, pushing her cleavage together.  He quickly flipped them, hooking his arm around Johanna’s knee to move deeper.  Johanna tried to grasp anything as she came to her peak, coming at the same time as Justin.  Sex with him was the best she’d ever had, not that she’d tell him that, and it took her time to catch her breath.

 

She smiled lazily as he helped her stand up and she got dressed.  They ordered some take out and Johanna was headed upstairs to take a shower.  Before she got halfway up, she noticed flashes of light coming from Mollie’s house.  She ran back downstairs and headed for the back door. 

 

“Jus, do you see this?” He leaned over her shoulder and looked over the yard.

“What’s going on?” 

“Let’s listen from the deck.  Be quiet,” Johanna said, opening the back door and slipping out.

 

They sat on the two lounge chairs closest to Mollie’s yard and watched as the video playing came to an end.  They’d clearly missed most of it but Mollie got up and began walking towards the dock and they saw JC standing at the end.  Johanna ran to get her camera, once it clicked in her head what was going on.  She zoomed in for a good shot and took photos as her best friend was proposed to.  A tear came to Johanna’s eyes as she thought about all Mollie had been through and how beautiful her life had turned out.  Justin reached over and rubbed her hand.  Johanna smiled and wiped her eyes, letting out a deep breath. 

 

“Looks like we’re going to be family,” Justin said, jokingly. 

“And you just ruined it,” Johanna said, getting up and heading inside.  She heard the doorbell ring so she headed straight for it.

“What?!” he said, following her.  “You always turn on a dime like that.”

 

Johanna opened the door and found the delivery man there.  She turned and reached into Justin’s back pocket, not having her own purse accessible and handed the man money, taking the bag from him.  She shut the door and walked past Justin to the kitchen.

 

“I turn on a dime because sometimes I don’t think it’s funny to make a joke like we’re going to be family after we just had sex.  Sometimes I like to have sex and just let it be, not make it seem dirty.”  She took the containers out and slammed them on the counter. 

“I thought we weren’t in a serious relationship,” Justin said, confused by her demeanor.

“We’re not, but it doesn’t mean that sex doesn’t mean anything and it’s a joke.  I wouldn’t have this relationship with just anyone.” 

“Alright then,” he replied, snatching his container and digging in.

“Alright then what?” 

“Alright I understand.  You care about this arrangement a little more than you originally let on.  Alright.”

 

Johanna remained silent and ate her food.  She didn’t think her outburst was overreacting when she first spoke but now she questioned herself.  She needed to seriously consider what her feelings were here.  Maybe this little holiday break from each other would be good for them.  It would give them both time to reevaluate.  They went to bed separately that night and in the morning, Johanna slipped out, leaving a note that she was running some errands and then headed to Mollie’s.  She didn’t want any awkwardness and if they saw each other later, in front of their friends, Justin wouldn’t be able to try anything.

 

By the time the doorbell started ringing later, she felt more like herself.  It was nice seeing all the guys again and the people from the studio.  She had buffers now, like Lance.  He was one of the few without a significant other and she made her way to him as Justin mingled with the others.  When they were headed to the extended dining room table that JC and Mollie had set up for the evening, Johnna’s plan of avoiding Justin all night was disrupted.  Mollie, ever the party planner, had place cards with everyone’s seat already chosen.  She was sandwiched between Justin and Lance, across from Mollie and JC.  This provided ample opportunity for group conversation and they were surrounded by people whom they did not want knowing about their arrangement. 

 

Oh boy was Johanna wrong.

 

From the minute they started eating, Justin made little brushes against her arm and kept flashing his charming smile at her.  Something about the way he said ‘Right Jo?’ when he told a story about tour sounded like, ‘I want you.’  And his hand.  If it slipped between her thighs once more, she was going to scream.  She was in the middle of a conversation with Jesse and Mollie about the studio when he managed to slip it right up to her center.  Thank God the tablecloth billowed across her lap.  She squeezed her thighs in an attempt to get him to quit it but he didn’t take the hint and as she went to take a sip of her wine, he found her sweet spot.  She choked on the liquid but managed to get it down.

 

“You okay Jo?  Maybe you’ve had too much,” Mollie joked.

“I’m fine, just went down the wrong pipe,” Johanna said, playing it off.

 

Justin had removed his hand at this point and a smirk graced his face.  They all chipped in bringing the dishes into the kitchen and Johanna led the dishwashing assembly line.  They retired to the great room for desserts and presents.  Everyone chatted amongst themselves and before she knew it JC was asking for everyone’s attention.  Justin slid into the armchair she was in, causing them to sit very close. 

 

“What’s up with you?  You’ve been acting strange all night,” he whispered. 

“Really?  I’m not the one trying to grope someone under the dinner table,” she said, trying to look interested in JC’s speech, which was probably about the proposal.

“That’s not strange when you’re into someone and you do the things we do,” Justin replied. 

“Things that are supposed to be kept secret from our friends who are all over this room.”

“Not only are we engaged,” JC said, dramatically. 

“Why do we…”

“Justin drop it…” 

“But we’re pregnant with quintuplets,” JC finished.

 

Justin and Johanna stopped arguing and their necks snapped back to their friends.  The two were completely shocked by the news.  They sat frozen as everyone else ran up to touch Mollie’s stomach.  Suddenly their issues didn’t seem so big anymore.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits