Author's Chapter Notes:
JC and Mollie are on a roller coaster that only goes up.....

The show started and Jaime Foxx made everyone laugh.  Before they knew it, it was time to announce the winners for Best Dance Video.  The guys were up for it and Mollie slid her hand into JC's.  He shot her a smile and squeezed her hand as the presenters ripped open the envelope.  The next few minutes moved quickly as *Nsync was announced as the winner.  JC pulled Mollie from her seat, planting a big kiss on her lips.

 

"I love you," Mollie whispered in his ear before he pulled away to go accept the award.  Justin kissed her cheek as he walked passed and Mollie scooted over to sit beside Britney and Justin's mom to watch the boys accept their award.  She was beaming and her buzz wouldn't drop, even as she realized it would be a while before she could see him again.  The guys were performing after the commercial break.

 

"Are you ready to actually watch them?" Britney asked.  "It's quite a sight to see.  They put on a great show."

"Did you get to sneak in and see any of their performance at rehearsals? JC banned me from coming in," Mollie said. 

"I saw a bit but not everything. I like to be surprised."

 

The girls quieted down as the announcer got the show moving again.  It was fun to see them almost recreate the video on the stage.  They were good.  They were really good.  JC was really something to watch and he pulled her attention as soon as he appeared on stage.  The song was almost over and it was about time for the beat boxing portion of the song when they brought Michael Jackson out on stage.  Mollie screamed like a little girl and stood up, dancing along to the beat, watching her boyfriend perform with one of her idols.  She felt like her jaw must have been on the floor.  When the performance was over, Britney grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the backstage entrance.  Britney was set to perform pretty soon and the girls raced to find *Nsync's dressing room before they had to change.

 

They let themselves in and found the boys talking to the man himself.  Not wanting to interrupt, they waited patiently for someone to notice them.  As Michael was getting ready to leave, Britney introduced herself and JC stepped next to Mollie, introducing her.

 

"It's an honor to meet you Mr. Jackson.  I'm such a fan.  You're the reason I wanted to become a dancer," Mollie gushed.

"Thank you very much, that's very nice of you to say.  So will I get to see you dance?" 

"Yes!  She's one of my backup dancers tonight, and she co-choreographed the number," Britney chimed in.

"Well, I'll have to stick around to see this," he replied.  "Very nice to meet you."  Mollie shook his extended hand and held her breath as he exited the room. 

"Oh my god!  I just met Michael Jackson!" she said, breathlessly.  Turning to her boyfriend, she smacked him on the chest, "Why didn't you tell me you were performing with him?!"

 

Everyone laughed at Mollie's reaction but her nerves were now on edge.  The girls left to get changed and Mollie stood nervously in Britney's dressing room as the time ticked down.  There was a knock on the door and Justin stuck his head around the corner.

 

"Can we come in?" he asked.  Mollie nodded and he came in followed by JC. 

 

JC wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.  She lay her head on his chest and tried to relax though her heart was beating a mile a minute.

 

"Why so nervous?" JC asked.  "You did this every night for three months to a bigger audience."

"Yes but now there's celebrities in the audience and a TV audience ...oh and Michael Jackson!  It's big." 

"Britney, Molls, we gotta move," Wade said, sticking his head in the door.

"Go out there and pretend there's only me.  You're not gonna mess up.  You choreographed the freaking thing.  You know it front and back."

"Okay," she replied. 

"Remember...only me," he said, kissing her forehead and pulling her by the hand out the door.  He squeezed her hand one last time before rushing to his seat.  Mollie felt the butterflies as the music started.  She waited for her cue and put her game face on as she slinked out onto the stage.  She got into the choreography, and found JC's eyes in the audience.  She stayed locked on him as she performed and she was instantly more comfortable.  The number passed quickly as before she knew it they were done.  She made quick work of changing back into her dress and fixing her hair and makeup.  She practically ran out to the audience and flew into JC's arms.  He placed quick kisses on her lips before setting her down.  His smile stretched ear to ear and it made Mollie melt.  The night continued, with the boys winning three more awards.  The group was riding high and headed to the after party to get loose.   You'd think the group of them would want to sit back and relax but it had been a big night for the boys and all they wanted to do was dance and drink.

 

"I think even without this champagne, I'd be flying pretty high right now," Mollie said, tipsy to the point of giggles. She'd never partied as hard as she did when she was with the *Nsync boys. 

"We could go back to the hotel and ride the high," JC said, more sober than his companion.  He had some recording to do tomorrow for a charity song and needed his voice to be on point.

"Mmm yes!" Mollie replied.  "I can never get enough of you..."

 

The two locked hands and said their goodbyes.  JC retrieved Lonnie and the duo headed outside, met by flashing lights and yells. After assuring his date was securely in the car, JC signed autographs for the few young girls who were stationed outside the club. When he got in the backseat, his girl was ready to go.  She climbed on his lap and stole his lips, much in the same manner as she'd stolen his heart months ago.  He obliged her and pulled back with a groan when her hand found his cock.  Kissing her, so as not to make Lonnie feel uncomfortable by what he could hear from the driver's seat, JC tried to keep himself under control.  Mollie giggled against his lips and moved onto his neck, forcing JC to bite his knuckle to keep from moaning.

 

"Let it out baby," she whispered, "You know I like to hear the sounds you make." 

"Fuck.  We can't do this here," he moaned as the car came to a stop.  He quickly adjusted himself and scooted out from under her to exit the vehicle.  He smiled and waved at the fans camped on the sidewalk and leaned into the car once more.  "I'm going to carry you in there.  Pretend you're asleep, otherwise they'll sucker me into staying out here for an hour taking pictures and signing autographs."

 

Mollie wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to slip his hand under her knees.  She could hear the fans hush as her pulled her from the car and his whispered apologies as he got them safely inside.  Once in the elevator, Mollie started feeling tired for real.  She latched tighter onto JC's neck and before she knew it, she had drifted into a deep sleep.

 

JC chuckled to himself when he looked down and realized she wasn't faking anymore.  He managed to get them to their floor and into their room without waking her up and he laid her gently on the bed.  He pulled off her impossibly high heels and set about getting her out of that dress.  He never realized just how many different undergarments women owned and wore until he had to undress his love.  He managed to get her bra off and slip a t-shirt over her head with minimal stirring.  Then he noticed her underwear.  Just looking at them made him hard but he guessed they wouldn't be too comfortable to sleep in.  So he dug through her bag and found a new pair, getting her tucked in and resting comfortably.  After he changed out of his outfit, he rifled through his bag to find his camera and set it up on the desk in the room.  He hit record and started talking.

  

 

 

Mollie sighed as she leaned back on the warm sand.  She couldn't believe this was part of her job.  They'd just finished rehearsals for the concert they were doing in the Bahamas!  Mollie rolled onto her front, leaning her head against her propped up hand.  She stared at the man lying beside her, who was in need of some sunscreen, and couldn't believe how he'd changed her life in such a short time.  His head dropped to face her and he opened one eye.

 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he mumbled.  Mollie laughed and grabbed her camera from her bag, doing exactly that.  "Hey!"

"What?  You told me to!" 

"What's on your mind?  Why you staring?"

"I'm just thinking that I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  I'm lucky that my job takes me to tropical islands and I'm lucky that I get to experience all of it with you." 

"If you're just trying to get in my pants," he said, pulling her close.  "You didn't have to say that, I'm pretty much a sure thing."

"I'm not," she said, grabbing hold of her top, which she had untied.  "I mean it.  Plus, who gets to have their own section of the beach roped off for them?  This is the coolest thing ever!"

 

JC laughed at her wide eyed expression.  He loved experiencing all of this through her eyes.  She hadn't been jaded by fame or immune to the perks.  She got excited about everything they did and everywhere they went.  This trip was just the icing on the cake.  It was nice for them to be able to relax for a weekend and when they left here, they would have the rest of the month off at home before things got crazy again.  They spent the whole afternoon laying in the sun and playing in the surf.  When it was time to return to the hotel to get ready, Mollie wished she could spend more time here.  She vowed that they'd come back some day as she walked hand in hand with JC through the aquarium back to the hotel.  She laughed at the boys getting their hair done and begged JC to get a haircut.  His unruly mane had become far too long for her and she wished he'd get rid of it.  He scrunched his nose in disappointment and smacked her hip, telling her to get out.

 

She laughed and headed over to the room where wardrobe had set up camp.  She slipped into her outfit, remarking to the stylists that they seemed to give the girls skimpier and skimpier outfits every time they did these one off performances.  They told her to talk to the bosses and she knew just who to complain to.  She slinked back into the hair and makeup room and stood, hands on her hips behind her boyfriend.  He smiled at her in the reflection and turned to face her.

 

"Who made final decisions on these outfits?  I think I need to have a meeting about this.  A bikini top and a tiny mini skirt?  I'm a dancer, not a piece of meat." 

"I can arrange a meeting with one of the bosses," JC said, hopping off his chair and grabbing her hand.  He pulled her back to their hotel room, barely getting through the door before grabbing her face and seizing her lips.  She shoved him back, annoyed at his blatant attempt to distract her from her honest complaint about her outfit.  His eyes made it look as though he'd been possessed by a wild animal.  His hands slid up her bare sides, making her shiver.  He pulled the small triangles of fabric covering her chest to either side of her breasts.  The top just caused her tits to move closer together, making them appear bigger.  His mouth moved down her neck and he latched onto her nipple.  She could feel her nipples tighten with arousal and she whimpered, grabbing his hair in want.  She forced his head lower and JC dragged his lips down her stomach.

 

JC swiftly picked her up and deposited her on the bathroom counter.  The skimpy skirt rolled up her thighs as she opened her legs, allowing him access.  He tugged her underwear down her legs, tossing it aside as he lowered himself to his knees.  Mollie's eyes rolled back in her head as her boyfriend used his tongue to drive her crazy.  JC loved to hear her whimper and he slipped his finger inside her slick folds, sending Mollie over the edge.  She slid her hands up her body to caress her exposed breasts and pinched her nipple as she reached her climax.  She shouted expletives and called out in pleasure as she came down from her high.  When her eyes opened, she found JC with a cocky grin on his face.

 

"Don't look at me like that," she said, her voice low. She grabbed the towel he had just put down and cleaned herself up.  JC slid the panties he had discarded earlier up her legs, slipping her off the counter to pull them up around her ass.  She felt shaky on her legs and took stock of her appearance in the mirror.   Her hair was fine but she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.  "Great," she lamented, "Sweaty and I didn't even dance yet."

"You're not complaining still, are you?" JC said, holding the door open for her. 

"Why you gonna punish me again?" she replied, sarcastically.

"I just might."

 

    The show went off without a hitch and before they knew it they were headed to the airport.  They passed through security and prepared to leave each other.  JC was headed home to Florida to unpack and get his house ready for the time he'd be home.  The guys had chartered a jet so JC was going to take her luggage back with him, Mollie only kept a small backpack for her trip.  Mollie was headed to New York.  She needed to pick up Boo.  Her tour commitments were over and as far as she knew the rest of her obligation to *Nsync would be television performances and videos.  She wanted her dog back and she wouldn't mind hanging with her best friend for a day.  They planned to meet up in Florida in a few days.  JC kissed her for the millionth time and pulled her close to him.

 

"Call me when you land?" 

"I will silly.  Don't sound so worried, it's just a day.  I'll be back annoying you before you know it," she giggled.

 

    She tried to hide it but she would miss him.  They'd spent every day together for months.  It was rare that they separated for more than a few hours.  Finally, they parted and Mollie boarded her plane while JC headed to his gate to catch his flight.  Mollie smiled when she noticed he'd booked her first class.  He was always surprising her.  The flight was smooth and when she got into the cab after she landed, she couldn't help but feel like the city was buzzing.  The lights seemed brighter, the noises louder and the atmosphere charged.  She smiled at the familiar sight of the Twin Towers as they passed them on the way to Johanna's apartment.  When she got to the building, she could hardly wait so she climbed the stairs two at a time instead of waiting for the elevator.  Boo rewarded her by practically knocking her over. 

    The golden jumped up to lick his owners face and weaved circles between Mollie's legs in joy.  Mollie leaned over to hug her friend and the group headed into the apartment.  Too tired to chat, Mollie went straight to bed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime tour abusiveex boyfriendjc tourjc jc dancer celebrity first time