Mollie was wondering where her boy was.  She'd seen Roy come in earlier and Karen excused herself soon after.  She gave up waiting for him and headed up to bed.  Just as she managed to slip under the covers, the door opened and his head peeked around the door frame.  When he saw she was awake, he came into the room, a smile on his face.  She watched as he moved about the room, rummaging in the suitcase for clothes and eventually crawling in next to her.

 

"Where were you?" 

"Just finishing something up in the garage, why?  You miss me?"

"I always miss you when you're not glued to my side," she said, smiling and leaning in for a kiss.  JC pulled her hip close to him and slid his hands under the waistband of her underwear.  "Mmm...so,  if I were to do this," Mollie asked, sliding her hand down his boxer briefs to grip the outline of his member, "and told you I wanted you right here right now, would I be the first you've had in your childhood bed?" 

"Yes," JC said, chuckling.  "Just by sleeping here last night made you the first girl in my childhood bed."

"Good.  I want to stake some sort of claim," she said, laughing as she pulled her sleep shirt over her head and tossing it aside. 

"A claim?"

"Yes," she giggled.  "You have a large one, you took my virginity.  That door was already closed when I got to you so now I want a claim.  Something that you'll always remember me for." 

"I won't need to remember you if you never leave me," he replied.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she replied.

 

    Taken aback by her language, JC took advantage.  He got her on her back, seizing her lips.  He was already hard for her, all her naughty talk about having him in his childhood bed mixed with his earlier thoughts of marriage and made him want her desperately.  He positioned himself at her entrance, feeling her slick with need.

 

"You'll have to be quiet baby, we're not alone in this house," he reminded and pushed into her. 

 

    She let out a strangled gasp and bit her lip as he quickly pounded into her.  He was relentless and she tried hard not to make noise.  She could feel her release building and was about ready to come when there was a knock at the door.  Panic flashed across JC's face.  He quickly turned, rolling her with him, so he was laying on his side, facing the door and she was facing him.  He tugged the covers up enough to cover Mollie's bare back and whispered to her to close her eyes.

 

"Yeah?" he called out.  The door opened and JC's mom poked her head in. 

"Sorry sweetie, I heard a bang and wanted to make sure everything's okay," she explained.

"It wasn't from us," JC said, stifling a laugh as Mollie bit down on his shoulder to try and keep quiet.  "Mollie's asleep.  Maybe it was Ty?" 

"I'll go look.  Night honey."

"Night, mom,"  JC replied as his mom closed the door.  Their bodies still connected, he resumed his former position.  "That was close," he joked. 

"Too close..." she agreed.  After a moment of catching their breath she said, "Alright now, get back to it.  I was so close, you can't leave me hanging!"

 

He laughed and resumed his relentless pace.  The pleasure seemed to multiply tenfold for Mollie now that she'd been built up and had it taken away.  It didn't take long for her to fall over the edge, coming at the same time as JC.  As she came down from her high, muscles twitching, she couldn't help but laugh at the predicament they'd found themselves in. 

 

"What?" he asked, brushing a piece of hair from her eyes.

"You'd think we'd know how to be a little more discreet by now," she said. 

"Well, no one said we were good at hiding anything," JC said, getting up to grab his boxer briefs off the floor.

"Why're you getting dressed?" she whined, wanting the feeling of skin on skin as she fell asleep. 

"She knocked the first time, she might not knock again," he said, chuckling.  He tossed her panties in her direction and brought her over a t-shirt.  "Or did you want to let my mom catch us naked in my childhood bed?"

"We kind of already let her catch us," Mollie mused. 

"Alright naughty girl," JC replied, resuming his place next to her.  "Let's just get through this trip without my mother finding out I had sex under her roof.  You're going to get me in so much trouble."

 

The next day they spent some time out and about with Tyler and Heather, catching up with them.  The day after was JC's birthday.  After spending the afternoon with some of JC's family members, they younger crowd retreated to get ready for a night out with JC's old friends.  As they got ready in his room, Mollie placed a small bag on the suitcase.

 

"What's that?"  JC asked, returning from the bathroom.

"Just one last gift," she replied.  Earlier that day, she'd given him a scrapbook she'd made of the tour and all the things they'd done.  It had been hard for her to come up with a gift for the boy who could buy himself a small country if he wanted.  This bag, however, was a gift for both of them.  "I'm handing over some control.  Which, you know, is a pretty big deal for me but...it's your birthday and all....I thought we could have some fun." 

"Control?  Fun?"  JC cocked an eyebrow as he reached in the bag and pulled out a remote control.  "Is this a little joke of yours?"

"Nope..." she replied, pulling up her dress to reveal a lacy black pair of underwear.  Seeing the confusion on his face she explained.  "You push that green button and these," she said, gesturing to the undergarments, "vibrate.  You press red, they stop." 

"And you're wearing them out tonight?"  She nodded in reply.  "So I can tease you all night and no one will know?" he asked, a devilish grin on his face.  She nodded again, throwing her head back at the sudden vibration he clicked on.  She looked back at him when he clicked it off.  "Oh, baby this is going to be a fun night.  I bet you won't even make it home."

"I have more self-control and willpower than you think." 

"We'll see about that," he said, clicking them on once more and quickly taking it away, causing her to frown.

 

            They headed out, meeting up with a bunch of JC’s old friends at a local club.  They were all very friendly and Mollie mingled with everybody, letting JC flit around without her stuck to his side.  She always knew when he was watching her though because he would flip the switch and she would have to try and maintain a calm demeanor through the intense feelings surging in her loins.  She was mid conversation with Jessica, the girlfriend of one of JC’s buddies when he flicked them on once more.  Last she saw him, he was one shot of Patron away from drunk and feeling really good about himself.  He’d been flipping the switch all night but giving her relief and turning it off after a minute or so.  This time, he wouldn’t switch it off.  She caught his eye and he smirked.  She wanted to prove to him that she could hold out but this was just too much.  Mollie politely excused herself from the conversation and marched straight over to her boyfriend.  She leaned up and whispered in his ear.

 

“You win.”

 

            He gave her a knowing look and grabbed her hand, tugging her towards the restrooms.  He pushed past the line, taking her into the men’s room.  He barked at the guy washing his hands to get out and locked it behind him. 

 

“Babe, people know you…”

“Don’t care,” JC growled, latching onto her neck. 

 

He unzipped his pants and backed her against the wall.  He hitched one of Mollie’s legs over his hip and shoved the panties aside, roughly entering her, finding her dripping wet and ready for him.  His pace was relentless and Mollie didn’t mind.  After a whole night of being teased, she just wanted release.  It came quickly and a second one built as JC came closer to his peak.  When he released his warm liquid inside her, she struggled to stay standing.  He leaned into her, his forehead pressed to hers as he came down.  With a quick kiss on her lips, he released his grip on her leg, setting her on two feet once again.  He cleaned himself up and made himself decent once more.  They managed to slip back into the crowded club and back towards their friends, no one was the wiser.  They all thought the pair had gone to dance.  Apparently, while they were gone, the bartender called last call.  JC made a step towards the bar but Mollie tugged him back.

 

“You’ve had enough babe.  I know it’s your birthday but you’re drunk enough to feel the effects tomorrow and one drink shy of not remembering anything.  You’re good,” she pleaded. 

“Mmm,” he mumbled, pressing his lips to her temple.  “That’s why I keep you around, you’re so good for me.”

 

            Mollie smiled and he rounded up the group to head out.  After walking a block telling everyone who passed that he had the best birthday ever, he bent down telling Mollie to hop on his back.

 

“You’re crazy!” she said, noticing the wobble in his step.

“Give the man what he wants!” Mike, one of JC’s childhood friends yelled. 

“It’s his birthday!  What he says goes!” Tyler demanded.

“Ugh,” Mollie groaned.  She was surrounded by drunks and they just had to walk a little further to hail a cab back to JC’s.  “Fine!  But if you drop me, so help me God, you will regret it tomorrow!”

 

            She hopped on, swinging her arms around his neck, clinging in fear.  She smiled at the scent of his hair and laughed as he teetered back and forth.  When they finally got to the van the cab company had sent for them, Mollie herded them all inside, happy to give her feet some rest.  When they got back to the Chasez home, she had a hard time trying to keep the clan quiet.  She was sure Roy and Karen were fast asleep and she needed to get JC to bed soon, after all they had a flight to catch tomorrow.  JC was wasted.  Mollie had never really seen him like this.  Around the guys, he got loose but he never got out of control.  She supposed it was because when they were all together it was easier to spot them, he felt like he needed to be in control.  Here, in his hometown, with his old friends…it was easier to let go.  Seeing the silly grin across his face as he flopped down on the bed was good enough for her.  She pulled his shoes off and tried to get him changed before giving up, leaving him in his shirt.

            The next morning, JC was not a happy camper.  He said his goodbyes and slipped his shades on as they drove back to the airport.  Mollie didn’t make an issue out of it.  Everyone is entitled to go crazy on their birthday.  She just hoped he could control himself tonight.  Everyone would be back together and would surely want to celebrate with JC.  If he got drunk again, the next day’s show would be really hard.  Thankfully JC slept on the plane and good thing because the next few weeks were a blur that included the filming of one of the shows for a future DVD. 

 

Before they knew it the last show was here.  Emotions were high and they all put on their best show, partying for one last time together afterwards.  The next day Mollie, Wade and the guys were all heading to LA.  The guys had rehearsals for the VMAs and Mollie and Wade were filming Britney's new video.  After that, the whole group would be heading to New York for dress rehearsals and the big show.  Right when they landed, they had to head to set.  The boys were taking a day off so Justin and JC accompanied Wade and Mollie to set.  Justin wanted to see his girl and JC saw no reason not to stick with his.

 

Mollie was whisked away to wardrobe immediately, the other dancers were ready to go and Britney was in hair and makeup.  They were doing the majority of the dance scenes today and because they were the last to arrive, Mollie was technically late.  She quickly changed and joined Britney in hair and makeup.  The girls had become fast friends and it was nice to be able to work together.  They had fun catching up and Britney convinced Mollie to come out shopping with her after shooting finished up tomorrow.  She was deciding what she was wearing to the VMA's and Mollie needed something to wear also, so she agreed.

 

It was a long day of work and an even longer time spent shopping.  When she got back to her hotel room, all she wanted was a bath.  Luckily for her, JC had thought of that already and had drawn one up for her.  She smiled at him before getting in, inviting him in with her. The warm water instantly soothed her skin and her achy feet appreciated the massage that her boyfriend was giving.  She allowed her head to fall back against the edge of the tub and her eyes to close.  It was nice to know that they'd be closer together tomorrow, Britney and *Nsync were rehearsing at the same place, so Wade could sit in on both rehearsals.

 

"Hey babe?" Mollie said, opening her eyes. 

"Mm?"

"Would you hate me if I decided not to be in the *Nsync performance?  I just feel like if I do both I'll spend half the night getting changed and stuff.  And for once I'd like to see you do what you love, without standing right behind you..." 

"Yes. I hate you."  JC laughed loudly at his own joke.  "No, I think that's a good idea.  Besides, I want you to be surprised at what we have in store."

"And what would that be?" 

"It's a surprise so just lay back and enjoy this bath because in no time, we'll be there and you'll see it first-hand."

 

    Mollie enjoyed the bath, as per JC's instructions, but wished it could have lasted longer when she found herself in New York City a few days later, getting pampered in Britney's suite.  There were so many people in the room and they were tending to all the beauty needs a girl could ever have.  At the very moment her cellphone rang, Mollie was getting a pedicure and having her hair done.

 

"Hello?"

"Hey babe.  We just got out of the final rehearsal, just wanted to see if you're ready yet." 

"Asking if I'm ready yet implies that it is a quick task to get ready.  I'm a lady and it takes hours for us to look as good as we do," she joked.

"Is that JC?" Britney asked.  She'd just left the makeup chair and come back into the main room.  Mollie nodded and Britney snatched the phone.  "JC!  We will be ready at 6:30 and not a moment before!  You can't rush perfection!"

 

    Mollie laughed as Britney hung up the phone and gave it back to her.  They chatted as they finished getting ready, Mollie asking a lot of questions about how the night might go.  When they finally met up with the guys in the lobby, Mollie was eager to find her boyfriend.  She needed his calming presence.  She heard him before she saw him.  He whistled low and she turned to find his face, jaw hung open in reverence.  She took advantage of the moment, spinning slowly in place, pleased to find a smile on his face when she returned to it.  She walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss, not wanting to get lipstick on him.

 

"You look good enough to eat," he mumbled him her ear, pulling her close. 

"You don't look half bad yourself," she replied, admiring his grey suit.

"You nervous?" he asked, sensing her jitters.  She nodded as he placed a kiss on her temple.  "Don't be.  You're going to shine brighter than any of those people."

 

Mollie blushed as they headed to the car that was there to escort them to Radio City Music Hall.  The crowds were enormous and you could hear the buzz of the noise from a block away.  The flashes were bright even through the extreme tint on their windows. 

 

"Molls, just keep your eyes on the ground until you get to where they want us to stand. Then look up.  It'll give you a second to adjust to the flashes without tripping," Justin said, winking at her. 

"Thanks."

 

The door opened and the loud screams were all she could hear.  She followed JC out of the car but was lead off to one side by Lonnie, allowing the guys to step up on a pedestal to take photos.  She followed Justin's advice and managed to adjust to the lights before they started walking.  She gripped JC's hand, hating to let go as the boys posed for photos and but before she knew it they were almost at the end of the carpet.  The boys declined the last few interviews, choosing instead to just head inside.  Mollie walked confidently by her man's side into the theater.  She was kind of star struck by the celebrities but they found their seats and managed to sit before people started coming up to them.  Mollie was glad to sit between JC and Justin.  The two would keep her calm on this nerve wracking night and be the perfect people to joke around with.  It was show time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime tour abusiveex boyfriendjc tourjc jc dancer celebrity first time