At exactly seven o’clock, JC found himself in front of Johanna’s door.  Lance was not far behind and JC felt strangely nervous as he knocked on the door.  The nervousness washed away when his girl answered the door.  It occurred to him, seeing her so dressed up that this was their first proper date. 

 

“Hello gentlemen, ready to go?” she said, flashing her white smile.

“After you gorgeous,” JC replied, gesturing for her to go ahead of him.  She stepped into the hall and he offered her his elbow.  Johanna stepped out behind her friend.  “You clean up nice, Jo,” he commented. 

“Not so bad yourself Chasez.  Mr. Bass,” she said, turning to face Lance.

 

            The group headed towards the elevator and JC couldn’t wipe the grin off his face.  Mollie noticed and she squeezed his bicep.  When they arrived in the lobby, the boys led them towards a conference room.  Mollie was shocked when they walked in.  There was a beautiful long table where many of the group already sat and it was decorated with flower arrangements and candles.  The room had mood lighting and there was the buzz of chatter in the air.  JC led Mollie over to a seat beside Justin and Johanna was seated across from them.  

 

“Why Mr. Chasez, I do believe this is our first date,” Mollie said, leaning close.

“We should do it more often.”

 

            It was nice to see everyone together, having fun.  The atmosphere was so relaxed and a change of pace from their everyday schedule.  They all told stories of how the significant others met and stories from the road, censoring them in front of the family members that had come.  They ate like kings, the meal having multiple courses and tasting delicious.  Mollie hadn’t felt this kind of feeling in a long time.  Yes, Johanna’s family treated her like one of their own, but it was nice to feel like a part of a family, developing your own ties and relationships to people.  She realized tonight how close she’d become to them in such a short time and it made her kind of nostalgic and sad that she no longer had her own family.

            They lingered over wine after the meal, people excusing themselves as they felt tired.  Johanna and Lance had snuck out when the conversation turned raunchy.  The pair had become fast friends though they’d only met a few times.  Tonight gave them an opportunity to learn more about each other.

 

“So you’re really thinking of just up and leaving everything?” Lance asked, after Johanna explained her predicament to him.  She nodded in reply.  “I think that’s amazing.  It takes a lot of guts to up and leave everything you know to make yourself happy.  I think it’s going to be the best decision ever.” 

“Really?  I mean I think I should save up a little more money before I do it and I don’t know what I’m going to do or where I’m going to go but I am tired of just getting up to make it to the next day.”

 

            Johanna was glad she was receiving support on her decision and by the time they reached her room, she was feeling better about everything.  She invited Lance inside and they talked for a while.

            Mollie and JC had made it to their floor and decided to take a seat in the oversized armchair that sat in the hallway just outside the elevators.  Mollie swung her legs over JC’s lap and looked back to admire his features.  She loved his jawline and she traced it lazily with her fingers as they sat.

 

“What’s up with you?” JC asked.  “You’ve been quiet since dessert.”

“It’s just the first time in a long time that I’ve felt like I had a family,” she said, softly.  “I’ve always had Johanna and her family but it’s nice to feel like I sort of have my own family now.  It just made me a little sad about losing mine so early.” 

“Well if you ever need a mom fix, I’m sure mine would be happy to help.  She’s been dying to meet you.  Apparently Tyler told her that if I ever got a chance to go home, he thinks you’d be the first girl I’d actually bring home and now she’s on my case.”

“I want to meet her.  I want to know more about Josh the kid.  Only moms can dish the real dirt,” Mollie said laughing. 

“Maybe we’ll hold off on you visiting them,” JC replied, chuckling.

“Why?  What are you hiding?” Mollie asked, suddenly interested in his secrets. 

“That’s enough,” he said, swinging her legs off of his and extending a hand to help her up.  “This is a proper date my lady and I believe I need to walk you home.  Unless I’m getting lucky, then we can head back to my place.”

“”What kind of girl do you think I am?” Mollie asked, standing up and taking his hand.  “I don’t put out on the first date.”

 

            Johanna’s room was only a few doors down and when they arrived, Mollie felt like she was almost on a real date…almost.

 

“So you don’t put out on the first date…but can I get a kiss?” he asked. 

“I suppose you’ve earned one,” she said smiling.  She leaned up, taking his chin in her hand and kissing his lips.  His hands wound around her waist and it was hard to stop and say goodbye.

“I won’t see you before the game tomorrow but I want you to stop by the room on your way out.  There may or may not be something waiting for you.” 

“Will do, Chasez.  Goodnight, don’t miss me too much.”

“Oh but I will,” he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

 

            Mollie let herself in the room, using Johanna’s spare key, and found Johanna and Lance laughing on Johanna’s bed.  Mollie was surprised at the sight and though she didn’t want to interrupt, Lance politely excused himself and Mollie raised an eyebrow at her friend as the door shut behind him.  Dropping her purse on the bed and heading towards the bathroom to get changed, Mollie couldn’t wait for Johanna to explain.

 

“So…what was that about?” 

“What was what about?”

“Lance, you, bed, laughing..” Mollie prompted. 

“Nothing!  We were just talking.  He’s a really nice guy.”

“I know I’ve been touring with him.  So, does this mean we might be seeing you more often around these parts?” 

“Molls, no.  I’m not looking for anything like that right now.  Lance is just a friend.”

“If you say so…” 

“So what’s up with you?  Why aren’t you staying with lover boy tonight?” Johanna asked, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with her arms crossed, watching Mollie take off her makeup.

“I thought it’d be fun to hang out with my best friend.” 

“And…” Johanna asked, earning herself a look from Mollie.  “What?!  I appreciate the friend time but if it was me and I’d just recently told my boyfriend I loved him and slipped my V-card in his back pocket, I wouldn’t want to leave him alone even for one night.”

“Fine.  It’s possible that I may be in need of some guidance…on certain things I have no experience with.” 

“I thought you said you’d had sex.  I’m sure JC can teach you a thing or two about that.”

“What I’m talking about he doesn’t have experience…performing.”

 

***

The next morning, the girls were running late.  They had stayed up late talking and it caused them to oversleep.  It was only when the alarm went off for the third time that they got up.  Now they were rushing and Mollie was searching for her key to toss her clothes in her room before they left.  She finally found it and brought her clothes to drop on her suitcase.  She noticed the bed was neatly made and there were two jerseys on them with a note propped between them.

 

“Mollie and Jo, If you’re part of the team, you need jerseys.  Thought you could wear these to the game, love JC,” Mollie read aloud.

 

            The one on the right read ‘Johanna’ and the one on the left read ‘JC’s Girl.’  Mollie smiled and called for Johanna to come in from the hall.  They slipped them on over their shirts and headed out.  The arena was so crowded but luckily their seats were courtside, of course on the side of JC’s team.  The guys sang the national anthem and it was the most beautiful thing Mollie had ever heard.  The game got going and there were lots of laughs and some great fun.  It wasn’t exactly the greatest display of athletics Mollie had ever seen but it was nice to watch and everyone put on a good show, all in the name of charity.  In the end, despite all her cheering, JC’s team lost and the game was over.  She milled around through the crowd and tried to find her boy and out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Wade and Britney.  What might look to outsiders like innocent conversation struck Mollie as odd.  Wade’s hand was on Britney’s waist and she was holding his arm.  They leaned close, as if they couldn’t hear each other, though even with the chatter, there was no need for that kind of closeness.  She shook it off and found JC, who gave her a sad puppy face upon seeing her.

            Later that night as they sat in the car, riding back to the hotel from the after party, Mollie smiled.  She was sat between her giggly, drunk best friend, her slightly buzzed boyfriend and her new friends in the back seat of the van they were in.  She couldn’t think of a happier time.  She tried to stifle her laughter as she escorted her friend to her room, ensuring she was safe in bed before returning to her own room.  JC was in the bathroom when she got back, so she decided to surprise him.  She stripped off her dress and kicked off her heels.  Her hair shook loose from the pins holding it in a sleek up-do and she slid her jersey over her head after discarding her undergarments.  She climbed onto the bed, sitting back on her knees just in time to hear the doorknob to the bathroom turn.

 

“Babe, are you…” JC stopped short when he saw his love on the bed.  “What’re you doing?” 

“You seemed so sad today when you lost,” she said, rising up so she was on her knees.  “I thought maybe I could make you feel better.”

“How’re you gonna do that?” 

“First, you need to get rid of this,” she said, tugging on his shirt.  He promptly discarded it on the floor.  “Then we need to get rid of these,” she said, unbuckling his belt.  “And what’s underneath.”

 

            JC did as she asked and leaned in to kiss her, sliding onto the bed.  She pushed him down by his chest, crawling on top of him.  Much to his surprise, she leaned down to place little kisses down his chest.  Her hand grasped him and he watched with wide eyes as she took him in her mouth. Mollie was nervous but put on an air of confidence.  She looked right into his eyes as she went down on him.  Hearing his moans and sound only boosted her ego.  She was happy to be able to reciprocate the pleasure he lavished on her.  JC's hands threaded in her hair and guided her.  His shock at his girlfriend's boldness was soon replaced with intense pleasure. 

 

"God...babe...I'm gonna..." he managed to get out.

"Mmmm," she hummed, sending shockwaves through him.

 

That sent him over the edge.  He let out a primitive growl as he hit his peak.  Mollie slowly pulled away from him, trying to be discreet as she wiped at her mouth.  She crawled back towards her man, pleased by his panting and sleepy eyes. 

 

"You're just naturally good at everything aren't you?" he muttered, pulling her close to him. 

"Of course," she replied, rolling her eyes.  She was a little shy about her performance but he seemed to enjoy it.  JC could read the uncertainty in her eyes.

"Of course receiving something so amazing deserves a thank you," he said, rolling her so she lay on her stomach.  He leaned close to her ear as he continued.  "I think I can take care of that."

 

    He tugged on her hips until her knees were propped and her ass was in the air.  Mollie turned her head so she could glimpse the grin on his face.  She gasped when his hands, which were rubbing her flesh, lifted and slapped her.  She bit her lip at the sting but chuckled at the ripple of sensation it sent right through her. 

 

"I hope you're ready baby," JC said, positioning himself at her entrance.  "Because it's going to be a long night."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime tour abusiveex boyfriendjc tourjc jc dancer celebrity first time