The next few weeks flew by and before they knew it, they were more than halfway done with the tour.  It was the day of the album’s release and there was a huge stage erected in the parking lot of the venue.  MTV was there to debut some of the new album live and talking about the making of the album and the tour.  It was quite a spectacle, Mollie noted as she found a spot off to the side, flashing her tour credentials to get closer to the stage.  The guys were performing and doing interviews in between songs.  There were tons of girls there, in various outrageous costumes.  The screaming was almost deafening but it was nice to be able to see JC during the other part of his job.  Until now, the guys had been jetting off here and there to do interviews and the girls were sent along with the rest of the crew to the next stop on the tour.  Today, the interview came to them. 

                The boys were great friends off stage but you could tell there was something amplified about them when the cameras came on.  JC was still a bit shy but he goofed around.   Mollie couldn’t help but find him adorable.  As the time neared, the guys got more and more excited.  It was great to see them look back at some of the best moments in their career.  Mollie was seeing most of it for the first time and she loved the glimpse into JC’s past.  They had a quick break where they moved from one side section back over to the stage.  They’d just shown a package where the guys had taken a fan on a date.

 

“So do you guys share everything?” Mollie joked as JC and Chris were walking past her. 

“Yup and I’ll be meeting you two for dinner later,” Chris said, smiling and heading over to the stage.

“Never. I’m too selfish to share you,” JC said, giving her a quick peck.

 

            Mollie was about to head towards the stage when she heard mutters of “whore” and “gold digger.”  She turned to see a few girls in the crowd giving her dirty looks.  She didn’t want to make anyone any angrier, so she just turned away and headed over to the side of the stage.  Anytime JC showed her any attention in between segments, there seemed to be a murmur from the crowd near them.  She couldn’t believe the fans were being so rude.  It was hard not to let it get to her so right when the boys were nearing the end, she decided to head into the venue.

 

“We’re almost done, then we can head back in and relax,” JC said, grabbing the water bottle she held out to him as he bent down from the stage. 

“Actually, I was gonna head in now.”

“Something wrong babe?” 

“No, I’m just really hot and I want to cool off before my run…”  Mollie hoped she was convincing.

“Okay.  I think Britney should be here any minute, maybe you guys can hang out while I wrap this up?”  He sat on the stage to get closer to her. 

“Yeah, I’ll go see if she’s here yet,” Mollie said, grateful for an excuse to leave the burning eyes of the fans.

 

            JC leaned forward, lips pursed for a kiss.  She obliged him, leaning in for only a peck but he grabbed her chin, giving her three.  She smiled at him and hurried out of the crowd, trying to ignore the comments.  She made her way to the toy room, figuring nobody would be in there until the boys were done.  Normally nobody was allowed in there except for the guys but they’d allowed Mollie special privileges.  She plopped face down on the nearest couch and let herself cry.

 

“Rough day?”  A voice shocked Mollie and she shot straight up.  She hadn’t noticed Britney on the couch opposite hers when she walked in.

“You scared me,” Mollie replied, wiping her cheeks. 

“What’s wrong?  JC drama?”

“You could say that.”  It was strange to be chatting about something personal with Britney.  They’d only met a few times and hadn’t gotten time to get to know each other.  “Were the fans really mean to you when you and Justin first got together?” 

“Absolutely.  They hated me.  I think it was easier for me because I had my fans being amazing and positive.  What brought on the tears?”

“Every time JC even looked at me during the taping their doing out there, girls were calling me horrible names.  I brushed it off at first but after a while it’s hard to let it roll off your shoulders.” 

“They can get pretty possessive.  I can’t blame them, I mean I used to get mad when my favorite celebrities would date someone.  I think you don’t realize how hard it is to date one of them until you do it.  Before then it’s all a wonderful fantasy.”

“They don’t realize how much those words hurt.”

 

            The two girls bonded over their shared misery.  By the time the boys came in, Mollie had dried her tears and started to really like Britney. 

 

“Hey,” JC said, tugging on her hand.  “Come here.”

 

            She followed him out of the room and into the actual stadium.  He convinced a security guard to let them into one of the sky boxes and he pulled her down onto his lap on a couch off to one side.

 

“What’s wrong?  I could tell when you left that something was the matter,” he asked, rubbing her legs. 

“Those fans can be pretty vicious,” she replied.  “I would think that they’d be happy if you were happy.”

“They were rude?”  Mollie nodded.  “I’m sorry.  I should’ve prepared you for that.  It’s not the first time they’ve been like that when girls are around.” 

“That’s what Britney said.”

“Well, she would know.  I’m sorry.” 

“It’s not your fault you’re so handsome,” she joked, brushing his hair back.

“I just can’t help it,” he replied, making them both laugh.  “Anyway…I wanted to pull you aside because we’re going to be filming the next video at the end of August in Vegas.  I think you should invite Johanna.  We’re having the Challenge for the Children event then, so it’ll be a fun weekend.” 

“I think that’d be great.”

“So tell her to take off of work, everything’s on me.” 

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I want to.  Challenge weekend is always fun.” 

“You’re too good to me,” Mollie replied, snuggling in close to him.

 

            The next few days were a whirlwind.  They were doing shows at night and promotion during the day.  When the night came for the album release party, they whole gang was ready for a night of fun.  The dancers arrived earlier, and when Mollie got a text from JC telling her they just pulled up, she snuck up to the front door to watch the boys walk the carpet.  It was an interesting experience.  Justin and Chris were clearly the hams, talking to everyone and hogging the conversation but the others snuck in sometimes. 

            By the time they got to the end, you could tell they just wanted to have some fun.  They waved to the last few reporters but walked right past.  They walked towards her and JC’s smile grew when he saw her in her party dress.  They headed straight for VIP and shared a celebratory shot.  The music was loud and at one point Justin jumped in the booth and took over for a while.  Mollie had never been to a party like this.  There were so many famous people around.  She felt a little out of place.  She was glad Britney was there, it was nice to see a familiar face.  Britney actually asked her to help Wade with the choreography for her new video.  Mollie was blown away but apparently Wade had been talking her up to Britney.  Mollie couldn’t believe it and she headed straight for JC to tell him the good news.

 

“Guess who the new assistant choreographer is for the new Britney Spears video?” She asked him, grinning like a fool.

“Um…Justin Timberlake?” JC joked. 

“No, me!  Can you believe it?!  First I land a major tour with the biggest group in the world and now I’m the assistant choreographer for the biggest pop star in the world.  My life cannot be real.”

“It is real and you totally deserve it baby,” he replied.  He grabbed her face and kissed her hard.  He pulled her towards the entrance to the club and they headed out the door.  There were flashes in their face immediately and they hailed a cab, trying to keep their faces away from the camera.  JC kept a protective hand wrapped around her waist until the cab came and they stumbled into the back seat.

 

“You don’t want to celebrate this night with your friends?” Mollie asked, looking into his eyes. 

“Nope.  I want to spend it with you.”

 

            They pulled up to the apartment where JC stayed whenever he was in Los Angeles.  They were back on the road tomorrow but they’d decided to take the night away from the group.  Mollie followed JC up the stairs and down the hall to his door, her hand entwined with his.  JC led her into the apartment, dropping his keys on the counter and locking the door behind them.  Mollie kicked her heels off and headed for the bedroom, not disappointed to be away from the noise and crowds.  She felt overly happy at this moment in her life and she was more than happy to spend it alone with JC.  She’d wanted to tell him she loved him for a while now.  They were always so busy and she never knew when the right time was but she figured tonight was as good as any.  When she dropped her handbag on the nightstand, she turned to find JC right behind her, a wide smile on his face.  She smiled back, catching his contagious mood.

 

“I love you,” she said, shaking her head and giggling.  It was a pure moment, triggered by one of the many reasons why she loved him: his smile.

“I wanted to say that first,” he said, smiling even bigger.  “I love you too.”

 

            He took a step towards his girlfriend and seized her mouth with his own.  He felt her hands pulling at his shirt and he pulled it off over his head, tossing it aside.  Mollie pulled back, lifting her arms straight up and staring at him expectantly.  There was something different in her eyes than there had been previously.  He kept their eyes locked as he pulled her shirt off, letting his face fall against hers as he dropped it to the floor. He rid himself of his jeans and pulled on the button of her low rise ones.  She slid them off, revealing her hot pink thong that matched her lacy bra.  He took a step towards her and Mollie took a step back, feeling her knees hit the bed frame.  She let herself drop onto the bed, breaking apart from JC only to scoot further onto it.

            She was surprised that she didn’t feel more afraid but she knew that JC wouldn’t hurt her.  It was as if a peacefulness had settled over them, taking away every negative thought she’d ever had and all that was left was love.  She giggled as his fingers fumbled with her bra and she unhooked it with one hand, tossing it aside.  There was no awkwardness about their encounter, as she’d expected from her first time.  He slid his boxers down his legs, kicking them off, and Mollie inhaled sharply, taking in the sight of him hard and ready for her.

 

“Are you ready for this?” 

“Yes.  Just go easy on me,” she joked, smiling up at him.

 

            He gave her a kiss before tugging her panties off.  He was surprised to see her fully shaven but it was a pleasant surprise.  He took his time with her, making sure he tended to her needs before getting to the act. He positioned himself at her entrance, pausing to look in her eyes.

 

“Talk to me.  If it hurts, if you want me to stop, whatever.  You tell me what to do, you’re in control,” he said, reassuring her.

 

            She nodded, breathless with anticipation.  She placed one hand on the side of his face, bringing him to her for another kiss.  She let go of her fears and she felt him slide into her.  She felt an intense pressure and then a quick pain that flashed by almost as quickly as it came.  JC stilled, letting her adjust to the new sensation.  Mollie was uncomfortably full at first and there was a dull pain from the first thrust but after a minute, it passed and she felt alright.

 

“Did I hurt you?”

“A little…but it’s okay now.  Keep going,” she whispered.

 

            JC took it slow and it took all of his self-control not to thrust into her at a furious pace.  Mollie started to feel better and better, panting as her temperature rose.  She moaned and urged him to increase the pace, wanting more and more of the feeling radiating through her.  JC did as she asked, but still held back a bit.  He could feel her walls tightening around him and it took all of his self-control to not let go until she did. 

 

“It’s okay baby,” he whispered, hearing her squeals.  “Let go.” 

“Oh my God!” she screamed, as her body tingled and she felt as though she were on fire. 

 

            As her muscles tightened around him, JC reached his peak and let go, collapsing onto his elbows.  There was nothing but the sound of their breathing for a few moments; both were content in the silence.  JC carefully separated them, with a noticeable wince on Mollie’s face, and rolled to his side, next to her.

 

“So that’s what everyone’s talking about, huh?” she joked, turning to face him.

“Who’s talking about my sexual abilities?” he joked.  “On a more serious note…are you okay…was it okay?” 

“It was perfect,” she replied, snuggling up close to him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime tour abusiveex boyfriendjc tourjc jc dancer celebrity first time